B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2 - Cover

B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Chapter 104

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 104 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

Friday morning I went to Washington - as much as I didn’t want to. I knew there was going to be music that I didn’t want to hear. Last night’s news - that I only listened to for a few minutes - was video of yesterday’s UN confrontation with the pundits in screaming mode.

This morning’s version was no better, only now they had gone into full speculation mode. Would I or wouldn’t I carry out what I had said, was I out of control?

I swear the media had someone watching me. There was an army of reporters at the gate screaming and yelling for a story.

I went to Section Twelve first and started going through the things on my desk, putting them in order while I was waiting for the posse to come down.

The rest of the task force came in and a discussion was going on when Troy and the President came down.

“Well, you said you were going to unload on them and you did. I couldn’t see their faces but I’ll bet they were something to look at. That was some order you laid out to them. It’s a wonder the General didn’t try to hit you,” Troy said.

“You should have seen the General’s face when I approached him as they were entering the building. He was looking for someplace to run for a minute,” I said.

“The real conversation was on the trip back. The Supreme Leader insisted Iran did not put bounties on me and my family. He didn’t know that the IRG put bounties on us. The General denied the fact until I told him I had the communiqués from the training center to prove it,” I said.

“I guess we shall see who has the real power in Iran; the IRG or the Supreme Leader,” I said.

“Have they called you yet?” Troy asked.

“No, and I don’t expect them to,” I said.

“Surely you cannot believe that?” Troy said.

“Troy, you have problem reading between the double spaced lines. They cannot admit that they are sponsoring terrorism after they have denied it for so long.”

“They cannot negotiate because it will show weakness - either with the IRG and or the Supreme Leader - to the populace.”

“That weakness would be to an American - remember the ‘Death to America’ chants every week and heaven forbid give in to an American women at that. That alone could cause a political revolt! Remember how bad it was when they saw the video of General Kadar dying?”

“Who would the turmoil affect the most: the Supreme Leader, the IRG or both? Now it is the Leader’s family and the IRG, a double whammy.”

“To back up that point, all news from Iran today is on everything else but the UN. They are pushing a nonexistent fight with the Taliban on their border with Pakistan to stir up national fever.”

“The world knows they are supporting the Taliban, not fighting them, this is the IRG smokescreen. Is it a sign of who is the real power?”

“I predict they will sacrifice the five and use it for propaganda or else just shovel it under the sand,” I said.

“What’s going to happen to the French prisoners now?” Ben asked.

“Matador, the maximum security prison will be finished in seven days in the security zone. The tribunal will hold court there,” I said.”

“On a different note, I need you to go on another two day trip to Argentina next week standing in for Vice President Mason; providing you promise not to take hostages or kill anyone,” the President said.

“You may want to go see the VP, again the negotiations were tough at the last meeting,” the President said.

“No problem, I need a break. Just so you know I am still scheduled to be on Sunday Morning America live this Sunday, it should be a lively hour of fun and excitement. You may want to watch,” I said.

I left by the side door even though the White House press corps were wanting me to appear to answer questions. I sent my regards to them stating that I didn’t have time today.

I went to see Vice President Mason again to get any info on the upcoming Argentina trip. Many of the people who were going to be there I had met before.

One of the new topics of the meeting tied into the international drug agency that was now being discussed in multiple countries.

Vice President Mason’s condition had not improved, in my opinion. He was upbeat about getting some new experimental medicines from Walter Reed hospital that had promise.

Back at the office I spent the rest of the day at my desk, working with my mates while trying to make sense of all the costs with the Mexico operation. Marcy was happy at the end and that was all I needed to know.

Saturday we made another family day. The TV was off all day - the boys and I worked outside raking leaves. It gave them something fun to do and kept us busy. I needed to keep busy, there was no need to be waiting for the phone to ring.

Something happened that never had happened before - there were protesters at the gate. The security guard called for help just to make sure no one was able to get by and onto the property if they rushed the gate.

The protesters were wanting the Iranians freed. They came in several vans with Washington DC tags. I had little doubt where they came from and who was pushing the buttons.

We had tightened security at the gate to the gym and offices months ago. To get into the parking garage or the Horsey Office building, you now needed a JBG ID card. The parking in front of the main office and gym only got you into those areas after being approved by the attendant manning the lobby window – which now was bullet resistant glass. In fact the whole lobby had been upgraded to be bullet resistant, doors and all.

Sunday morning the six of us and bodyguards went to the Washington studios of Sunday Morning Washington Live. There were protesters outside on the street - some masked - all shouting and waving signs or sticks. Luckily where we had to go was to the restricted access gated parking lot.

My mates stayed with me in the dressing room while the makeup lady worked her magic to make me look the best under the bright lights. When she finished the girls went to their seats.

I stood behind the curtain while the show’s opening music ended and the announcer went through the hosts’ names.

“Welcome to Sunday Morning live with Candy Brown, Arthur Kennedy and David Young. Today our guest is former Ambassador Roberta Jones, chairperson of the President’s terrorist task force oversight committee and President of Jones Business Groups, better known as JBG,” the announcer said.

Today I was the only guest named.

As I took my seat, “Good morning Arthur, Candy and David. It is a pleasure to be here again,” I said.

“When we talked on the phone you said we would have a lot more things to talk about today. That was an understatement so let’s start with France,” Arthur said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.