B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2 - Cover

B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Chapter 97

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 97 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

Harry came through the hall in a rush, “I have a press room full of reporters screaming for you and answers.”

Crap already. After a sigh, “I need to finish with the doctor. Then I need to review the phone video again and look at what the media is running. Then I will be there to rescue you. We may have to run the full version that my people took to get at the full truth. Set up the equipment so I can do that. Go feed them some sugar coated cow manure until then,” I said.

The President stayed while the house doc looked at my hands and evaluated.

“No broken skin. You must have some really tough skin. All I need to do is clean them with professional grade hand sanitizer and you will be OK,” the doc said.

Only thing that said was that her lips took all the impact. My knuckles would be bruised and that was all. Waco would be enjoying liquids for a few days and no spitting.

“Do I tell them I still have a job or am I suspended pending whatever?” I asked.

“I’m going out there with you. I wouldn’t miss this for the world so I can tell them that bit of information,” the President said.

Some aide brought up the ZNN and other network reports. They were all running an abbreviated scene; basically me hitting her. I figured it would be that way with her being the media darling - she could do no wrong.

No problem! I had two versions from two cell phones at different angles.

I didn’t even knock, just walked onto the stage to the podium with Harry. The President followed and stood off to the side. An aide was loading the video onto the control for the big screen.

“I got this Harry, take a break. It’s been a rather slow news day it seems. But I hear you have some questions for me.”

“Why did you assault Rep. Waco?”

“She assaulted me and I responded,” I said.

“That’s not the way we see it. It looks like you just cold cocked her out,” a reporter responded.

“I see it differently and I do see that your station is running a short version of the incident, not the whole video. But I have the whole thing and will run it now for you,” I said.

“Harry, are you ready?” I asked.

“Yes ma-am,” Harry said.

The video started just before the ‘good afternoon’ and ended as we walked away.

“I think that should clear up any questions that you should have. Most children are taught at an early age that spitting on someone is disgusting and not very nice. It is usually corrected by verbal discipline the first time and if it is repeated a reddened butt that requires standing for a while.”

“In this day and time with so many things transmitted by saliva and blood, it can get very serious quickly. Rep. Waco refused my offer of a meeting for later and physically assaulted me be grabbing my arm and turning me around to yell and scream at me. She then had the audacity to spit on me. I don’t put up with that from anybody unless they are in diapers and have cute little dimples,” I said.

“Why did you hit her twice?” someone asked.

“I was taught if you are going to throw them to do a three jab combo. Right left right and it is my natural reaction from training. The second right was on the way and stopped when my security grabbed my arm and told me Waco was out. Help was on the way so we left,” I said.

“Her camp says they are filing criminal charges against you. How do you respond to that?” another reported asked.

“I already have filed federal charges against her and a subpoena for a blood test for transmittable diseases,” I said.

“I guess the courts will settle that issue,” I added.

“Mr. President, are you going to suspend Ambassador Jones until a review is completed?” a reporter asked.

“We just reviewed the incident and see no reason to suspend Ambassador Jones. I am satisfied with her explanation and actions that the video supports. The issue is closed. If you want to be treated like a lady act like a lady. If you want act like a thug you are likely to get treated like a thug,” the President said.

I went home to face the music there and updates. Things had been happening there, at Mexico and Paris.

But the girls were first. I expected a lashing but it didn’t come.

Marcy said the only thing out of all of them, “Ziva should have let the third punch land.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.