B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2 - Cover

B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Chapter 88

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 88 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

‘‘General Bashir has gone on a rampage and he is furious! He points directly at you by name for the attack and apparent obliteration of his Paris cell. He has ordered the attack at Oklahoma City to happen tomorrow in retaliation to muddy the reputation of JBG.”

‘‘Tiam has repeatedly tried to contact the Paris group with no success. They are looking for four special guests who were supposed to be in the training center or mosque. A short while ago Tiam issued a general broadcast that all attempts to contact the Paris cell be halted,’’ Robert said.

‘‘Robert, the G5 will be landing in a few minutes. It has the nine people they are looking for onboard. Four of them are in the highest levels of the Iranian government. A security team is going to place them in separate cells in the Morton jail.”

‘‘Max Grover has a box with all their cell phones and all the papers that were on the four of them. Agents from the CIA and NSA are meeting the plane; they are to bring the box to you and help break down the information. I don’t have to tell you how time critical it is.”

‘‘Have you notified Ching Lee, Vicky, Paul Drake and Frank Hammonds?’’ I asked.

‘‘Yes, as soon as the communiqué was deciphered I called them. They are moving everything into place tonight,’’ Robert said.

‘‘OK, that is all we can do, I will bring Andy up to date in a few minutes,’’ I said.

I called the office to check in with Marcy, Lorrie and Jenny.

‘‘Arthur Kennedy of ZZN Sunday Morning Washington has called the office several times - he wants you to appear on the show again,’’ Jenny said.

‘‘At one time I would have said no right off but with the direction the security department is going, it increases the possibility that my time in the White House is short. The publicity may be to our advantage,’’ I said.

‘‘I have his number; I will unblock it and set it up to happen in a few weeks,’’ I said.

‘‘The media is in the lobby waiting on a statement,’’ Jenny said.

‘‘Give them one. Tell them the mission was a success and of the five hundred JBG employees involved in the raid there were only minor injuries, none serious. Also add that the bulk of the men will be returning to their assigned operating centers within forty eight hours. They are currently going through post engagement debriefing,’’ I said.

‘‘That’s sounds good. I will write it up and give it. I will send Maggie out and tell them a statement will be given in ten minutes,’’ Jenny said.

‘‘Do you have any updates on the equipment at Brownsville for the Mexican operation?’’ I asked.

“Yes, all the MRAPs are completed. The mechanics had plenty of help after the temporary job postings at the military bases. They had to replace two engines and two transmissions to get all of them ready.’’

‘‘Did you know a rebuilt Allison transmission of one of those things was fifty thousand dollars a crate and the engines were forty five thousand each? Those things better get a lot of use.’’

‘‘The last two buses will be completed on Monday. The pictures they have been sending look really good and the guys we sent are satisfied with them. Everything on your list is complete or nearly complete.’’

‘‘All the air tractors and Black Hawks are at the Brownsville executive airport in a hangar I rented,” Marcy said.

‘‘Black and Bear will be back from the Middle East Tuesday with a rough agreement for us to look at and the possible logistics locations. They called several times for guidance on cost and policy. I padded the cost heavily based on the cost of buying new patrol boats and the OPEC countries are to furnish fuel,’’ Marcy said.

‘‘Anything on the boats?’’ I asked.

‘‘Port Arthur Marine Works developed and patented the fast boat design we looked at. They have built thirty of them in the last year, all of them for export except the ones that we bought with Black Bear. They have partnered with two other shipyards to build them to get that number.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.