B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2 - Cover

B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Chapter 77

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 77 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

‘‘I found ten acres fenced in 6 miles from the Brownsville International Bridge. The property is owned by Texas Steel and Fabrication. It was a shared property, they use half of it. They had the rest of it on lease to Gulf Shores Petroleum Ventures.”

‘‘Gulf Shores was sold and incorporated into Shell Oil offshore. I leased it for one hundred eighty days with an option for more.”

‘‘Texas Steel says they can do any kind of fabrication. Andy and I worked on your sleeping problem and we think we came up with a workable solution. I am working on the pieces for it today; as soon as I get them all together Andy and I will fill in the blanks for you.”

“The service trucks are here and the two mechanics who are going to run them are putting tools and supplies on them as we speak.”

‘‘Four pallets of spare parts and special tools arrived today from Quantico via Army trucks. They are loading them on the trucks. Tomorrow both service trucks are heading to Texas; they should be there on Monday.”

‘‘I am sending two of the motor homes with them and Vicky is sending two men from the college security group to go with them to help. The motor homes will give them a place to sleep and keep dry plus guard the equipment. There is a motel and restaurant close by,’’ Lorrie said.

‘‘Tuesday the trucking company is to start delivering the MRAPs to the Texas Steel site. They will have plenty to do to get them checked out and ready,’’ Lorrie said.

Andy came on the line with updates and questions.

‘‘Did you find what you needed today to take the heat off?’’ he asked.

‘‘Oh yes and more. Plus, I have to go there once a month from now on,’’ I said.

‘‘The two men I sent to Port Arthur confirmed the boats are yours and so are the unpaid invoices. I have copies of all the paperwork. They go in the paint shop and then final prep and fit out next week, after that a shakedown run. I told them that we wanted people on board for that. Have you figured out what you are going to do with them yet?’’ Andy asked.

‘‘No I haven’t. When I meet with Black and Bear tomorrow I will find out, they must have had some kind of contract or plans for them,’’ I replied.

‘‘I know this is rushing but have you put together a management team you can trust there?” I asked.

‘‘Yes, I’m planning on coming back on Monday and work on filling my staff there. I want to do one more review of the list for France then and get them notified. I do want to go over Ching Lee’s plan with her and Frank Hammonds. It looked good, I just want to make sure they are still on track,’’ Andy said.

‘‘This place is shaping up; men are grumbling and night life has changed to bunk time. I want to bring the trainers here for a week or so for riot and heavy crowd control training. That seems to be something that was not done and we may need some of that in France,’’ Andy said.

‘‘That’s what the extra hundred men are for - police duties and control. I guess they don’t have enough police or they have doubts about them. Worse yet they don’t want any of them to possibly get hurt. The good thing is I want the leaders so the Doc can interrogate them. The extra men will help with that,’’ I said.

‘‘We need to be there at least by the twentieth to work out the last few glitches and check out the route plans,’’ I said.

‘‘I take it you are planning on going?’’ Andy said.

‘‘Oh yes - the first major operation like this; I have to be there. The outcome will be watched from so many places. There is just too much at stake on this one for me not to be there,’’ I said.

‘‘By the way, I have convinced Sheila to get the Suburban we talked about and give Sandy the car,’’ Andy said.

‘‘Just have her stop by and see Lorrie to pick out one - don’t forget to get the gas card with it,’’ I said.

‘‘Schedule the trainers you want there - the jet can deliver them and their tools of the trade on Monday and bring you back,’’ I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.