B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2 - Cover

B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Chapter 55

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 55 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

After breakfast I put on the best black ladies business suit I had and even applied a little makeup and perfume - something I almost never did.

I carried the only complete paper record of the broken code communiqué we had captured between Tiam and Jaed. Those that Robert had deciphered and I carried to the task force meetings, I collected after they made their way around the table.

The FBI, CIA, DHS and national intelligence all were supposed to be doing their own code breaking. I had no control over them - well maybe I did some but they always seemed to be days late with whatever they did.

The subpoenas were for me - not the agencies - and that only made me think that the congressional people thought I was an easier target. Time would tell. Plus several of the committees that had subpoenaed me had a reputation for leaks to the media.

I was in Section Twelve at 0800 with Anne, Andy, Bob and Troy and explained what was going down today. Troy wanted to know why I had not gone through the normal court process to squash the subpoenas.

“Every time those congressional people come out of the courthouse they will have to have their time in front of the camera, dropping hints and tidbits and trying to cover it with double talk to get more time. Intelligent people and speculating news people will blow the cover away in a matter of time.”

“This court will put an end to all that; it will be a new experience for them,” I said.

I handed Troy two of the Harrisburg reports, “I may have to enter one of these as part of the materials at court. Have the President look it over. When I get back I will go over it with you. Andrew and Anne are going to PA tomorrow to present it and its recommendations to all the participants of the raid tomorrow at 1100,” I said.

A pair of secret service agents drove us to Judiciary Square. Inside the lobby Curtis Warren was waiting. In a private room to the side Anne, Andrew and I went through the papers we had brought one by one.

Then we went through the Harrisburg report. The reason being the first few pages continued the little white lie with a time line with more redacted black ink than visible white paper.

There were dates for the calls to the tip line; the interview session was all blacked out. The placement of the FBI ladies in the establishment and fake reports from those ladies - right up to the last day - were blacked out as well. Everywhere there should have been a name, place or other information that could lead to a real person was blacked out.

“OK, you were certainly consistent. You are going to testify the why and how and the national security need and why it must be kept top secret. You have documents to prove it was successful,” Curtis said.

“You can expect to be aggressively cross examined by the judge. You did bring enough reports for the defendants to review in the discovery process and for the judges to follow along?” Curtis asked.

“Yes on the reports but there is only one copy of the transcripts from the intercepts,” I replied.

The bailiff knocked on the door and told us we could go into the courtroom. They were ready for our hearing; the court would be called to order in ten minutes.

Our cell phones were collected as were any other devices. We went through the scanners and x-ray stations. The Senators, Representatives and their aides were behind us.

I guess they thought they could bring the flunkies with them. They were terribly upset when they were told only the persons named on the subpoenas were allowed; all other persons had to exit the building.

The floor above and below the courtroom had been cleared and closed off to all visitors; only court personnel allowed.

We had to stand when the judges came in. ‘Be seated.’ The bailiff read the docket.

“The Federal Terrorism Court Special case of the United States will come to order. The honorable James Patton is presiding. Case number 18-409 Jones verses the US Congress. All testimony, evidence and rulings in this hearing are Classified under the rules of special court and punishable by a minimum of ten years in Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary,” the bailiff said.

There are no deluxe prison cells there I thought to myself.

All of us had to sign secrecy agreements.

“Your honor, the plaintive seeks to have the two subpoena duces tecum overruled under national security interest,” Mr. Warren said.

Curtis gave a lengthy opening statement followed by Holcomb Black for the senate judiciary committee, Albert Palms for the house judiciary committee and finally, Rico Barns for the house domestic affairs committee.

Anne, Andrew and I listened for an hour to legal motions, challenges, objections, previous rulings and legal precedents and so on.

“The Senate and House both have a constitutional responsibility to oversee and demand accountability from federal agencies, even those that have been given special powers to deal with emergencies for the executive branch. The terrorist task force is no exception when criminal activities may have happened.”

“The use of federal agents in nefarious - possible illegal - activities by the task force cannot be overlooked,” Senator Black said.

“Your Honor, the purpose of this hearing is to stop testimony that could and would become public that could do tremendous damage to the security of the United States and the international fight against terrorism by Ambassador Jones.”

“Ambassador Jones is prepared to enter into evidence top secret information that will remove all doubt about the reasons for her actions and the necessity for no disclosure,” Curtis added.

“Your Honor, there can be no evidence that eliminates the responsibility of Congressional over site and the public’s right to know what their government is doing,” Senator Black said.

“Mr. Warren you may call your witness and present your case,” Judge Patton said.

“I call Roberta Jones,” Mr. Warren said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.