B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2 - Cover

B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Chapter 49

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 49 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

“We need to interview you - we have an office center in the terminal,” he said.

Louis Boucher had been the commander of the National Police for five years. I had talked with him several times since the signing of the Pact papers. This morning had been the first face to face meeting.

I liked what I heard; I liked his attitude and dedication to fighting terrorism. His father had been in the French resistance during the Great War. His grandfather earned medals in WW1 as a unit commander. He knew what could happen when politicians got out of control.

He had to play the political line, as most people in that position do; even I had to and that was one reason I hated the government job so much.

He wanted just me but Jenny and Andy ended that thought. His aide did bring two more ice packs for my sore and swelling hands.

“I’m her attorney, where she goes I go,” Jenny said loudly enough.

“We are her security team; we go as well,” Andy said.

“Then why was BJ out there alone?” Louis asked.

“She is the boss and demands that we follow direct orders,” Andy said.

“And after a bloody nose and a bruised face?” Louis asked.

“I still follow direct orders. There was no doubt that BJ would put him down. We train with her all the time,” Andy said.

“So she ordered all of you to stay while she went to meet the General alone,” Louis said.

“That is what was in the invitation, that it was just to be the two of us,” I answered for Andy.

“The Iranians want you arrested, even extradited to Iran for trial. Obviously that is not going to happen. They are talking about a trial in World Court but that is an international political decision.

“We are collecting all the video we can find - there were several international media stations making reports from the show. We know one of them has the video because ZNN is running it as we speak.

“What was in the letter?” Louis asked.

“I invited him to have a chat at the halfway mark,” I said.

“Was the chat government sponsored or something you did on your own?” Louis asked.

“He was behind the killing of two of my men in Morocco a few years ago and the attack on me in the Golan Heights. I wanted to have words with him about it. The meeting was not government sanctioned. Nor the kill, if that is what you are asking,” I said.

“How did you know the General was going to here?” Louis asked.

“You know I can’t answer that,” I said.

“Did you plan on killing him?” Louis asked.

“It was to be a friendly chat, although most likely a bit heated,” I said.

“I haven’t seen the video yet - who threw the first punch?” Louis asked.

“The General - two of them - then I decided I was having no more of that,” I said.

“Those were the only two I let him have. After that it was for survival of the fittest,” I added.

“So all 180 centimeters and what - 66 kilos - of you beat down a man 190 centimeters and 111 kilos?” Louis asked.

“Sounds that way,” I said.

“You still had your gun and knife, why didn’t you use them?” Louis asked.

“I didn’t need to, besides I saw no weapons on him. If I had shot him this conversation would be going a totally different direction,” I said.

“Oh - so true,” Louis replied.

“How much longer are you going to be here?’ Louis asked.

“We are going to Greece tomorrow - then some of us are going home,” I said.

“Check with me before you leave the country. Now I have to go get the other side of the story and get a copy of video,” Louis said.

I had Andy carry us to the US embassy so the doctor could check my nose and the side of my face. I was sure there was nothing wrong with either, other than a little bleeding.

I finally got my phones back as we loaded up in the Suburbans. I had dozens of calls to make. I was going to do that from the embassy and answer others by MTAC.

I was sure the girls needed to make just as many plus a statement and news release from the office. While they were sitting watching me get grilled, their phones had been turned off.

I was put in one Suburban while Jenny, Marcy, Ching Lee, Vicky and Lorrie split up and rode in the others. I didn’t think anything about it, I just thought that they wanted me to have plenty of security. Andy and four other men rode with me.

As soon as we were inside the embassy Marcy asked if there was a meeting room we could use for a minute.

Marcy stopped Andy’s men and ladies at the door, “Guard the doors. No one is to come in until we are finished.” Then she slammed the door as soon as Andy was inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.