B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2 - Cover

B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Chapter 42

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 42 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

After lunch I had a private meeting with four Senators, arranged by the White House, in the White House private dining area. It was a business over lunch meeting.

Two Senators were from the judiciary committee and two from the terrorism subcommittee. We ate with just small talk, mostly about the hot dry weather and a little about the IRS changes.

After the waiter cleared the table and brought weak coffee, the Senators started fishing.

“How long were you following the Harrisburg group?” Senator Casey asked.

Senator Casey was one of the senior members on the Senate’s terrorism committee and an ardent supporter of the task force.

“You do know that this conversation is classified and if there any leaks, there are only four people I have to look for,” I said.

“Yes, we understand and we know you take few prisoners,” the Senator replied.

“That’s true; several previous administrations used to leave bodies in Montrose Park with their hands tied behind their back and self inflicted gunshot wounds to the back of the head. I do a much better job than that,” I said with a straight face.

“Several months is all I can say at the time,” I replied.

“How long did you know about their plans for the water park?” the Senator asked.

“Their detailed plan - about a month,” I replied.

“Why did you wait so long before trying to arrest and stop them?” Senator Smithfield asked.

Smithfield was the newest member of the Senate terrorism committee.

“We had an outline of the plan but not all the members, their sources of materials, supporters of the group and possible connections to other like minded groups. Finding out those things was as important as shutting down the group. We felt we could shut down the group at any time,” I said.

“Did you find any information that was helpful after so much time and manpower was invested?” Smithfield asked.

“Yes. But I will not discuss that information because it has opened at least a dozen more investigations of sleeper cells previously unknown here in the US,” I replied.

“The ACLU has charged and filed suit and is demanding that Congress hold hearings that excessive force was used at Avon Heights. What is your response to that?” Senator Bellows asked.

Senator Bellows was on the Justice Committee that oversaw the AG and Justice department.

“Monday morning quarterbacking. Yes we did use a lot of force there - after the teams were fired upon - after ten agents were killed and over thirty critically wounded - and after over thirty law enforcement vehicles were riddled with bullet holes,” I replied.

“The committee directed the AG to find out who the ten FBI ladies were. We want to subpoena them and clear up questions about their assignment and if anything illegal was done. AG Dunne informed the committee you again refused to identify them. I am directing you to identify them here and now or you will be subpoenaed to bring the information to the committee hearings,” Senator Bellows said.

“I told the AG I could not remember their names nor could I remember what they looked like; that’s my story and I am sticking to it. Outing them could seriously jeopardize those other investigations we just talked about and several others that were started. I will not do that at any cost,” I said.

“The size, scope, the number of bombs and the international connections of Harrisburg indicate that we are in for a mass causality event sometime in the near future. I won’t risk one, not one intelligence source that could prevent that,” I said.

“You don’t have the authority to deny the committee that information,” Senator Bellows replied.

“Then you have not studied the documents for the Task Force, the Oversight Committee and the power it gives me. Also you need to reread the national security directive in the classified CIA operations manual, chapters fourteen through twenty four to be exact. Then read the agreements between the Senate and House in regards to cold war cloak and dagger operations revised after 9-11.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.