B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2 - Cover

B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Chapter 33

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 33 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

When we stopped at the White House the media was crowded at the gate shouting questions. I just waved as I went into the side door. I went straight to Section Twelve.

The table was full; the only ones not there were Troy and the President. I guess everyone wanted to see and hear what my position on the impending fiasco was.

“The last few days have been busy, filled with earth shattering changes that are just beginning,” then I changed the subject.

“What’s the latest on Harrisburg? It looks to me like they have possibly moved all the bikes to the farm. Do you have the 0800 pictures yet?

“What have you noticed about there being anything different in the farm pictures in the last few days?” I asked.

The conversation about the pictures lasted ten minutes before I opened my portable office, placed the pictures from last Wednesday and yesterday on the table and pointed to what they were missing.

A much larger conversation on if they suspected their cover was blown or a final stand ensued.

“Ben - have you had someone looking at all the credit cards issued and used in the Avon Heights zip code in the last six months?” I asked.

“No - why do you want that?” Ben responded.

“I am kind of interested what they have been buying. More importantly, what have they been having delivered,” I said.

“Get somebody to UPS, FedEx and the USPS to see what they have been having delivered and from who in the last six months. Check all credit cards in the zip for the same reason and have them flag all purchases for the next few days. Have them send a report every hour. You want to know if they have rented any trucks or private aircraft charters,” I said.

“We have identified four men at each machine shop that are on the watch list. They have been seen in the surveillance video helping Jaed and at the barn,” Ben said.

“We have voice recordings from the machine shops and cell phone conversations that indicate their plan is to carry all the bikes to the park on Wednesday afternoon.

“They are planning to use the distraction and confusion of getting the fireworks and viewing stands set up to get the bikes in place. You may be right that they are going to rent a larger truck.

“We will watch the comings and goings at Avon Heights and make plans to raid the barn and the machine shops Wednesday at noon unless something dictates we go sooner. I will notify the SWAT teams I want to participate to be ready to go at 1000,” Ben said.

I nodded my approval as I packed up my things to leave. I was going to stop by the Oval Office on my way to the IRS.

“We were wondering when you were going to stop by,” Troy said as he handed me a list. The list contained six more Senators and eight Representatives that had their accounts seized this morning by the IRS.

Hap had sent me the email Friday that it was going to happen this morning.

“You can’t say they weren’t warned,” I said. “There will be more tomorrow,” I added.

“Did you see the report on delinquent funds recovered? Five hundred million a day over normal revenue deposits.

“The phone banks are setting record call volumes for non tax season,” I said.

“Congress is getting miffed; some of them are calling for your removal,” the President said.

“Wait until after the 5th. I have approved some changes in the tax rules to the way the TV and movie industry get to calculate profits that will add substantial tax revenue by ending their creative accounting procedures for production and syndication cost and profits.

“The letters notifying the studios of the change have been mailed, wait for them get to them so they can vent at me and not the new commissioner.

“By the fifth the rest of the Congressional delinquents will be served,” I said.

“Is the task force going to be able to stop the Harrisburg thing?” the President asked.

“Life is never a sure thing but I feel confident it will be brought to a satisfactory conclusion by late Wednesday afternoon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.