B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2 - Cover

B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Chapter 31

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 31 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

When everyone was seated, Premier Cordeiro passed out a ringed folder to everyone including me.

‘The Northern Mediterranean National Immigration and Terrorism Control Pact’.

“I asked Ambassador Jones to be here and act as impartial moderator and chairperson as we finalize this document. I also believe she can help develop the organizational structure and its goal. I think we all know that Ambassador Jones will not hold back her opinion and thoughts,” Premier Cordeiro said.

I moved to the chair at the head of the table and then suggested that we read each page and discuss the changed paragraphs; those changes had been marked. After the paragraph marked was the new paragraph in bolder print in its new corrected form. I started reading the page out loud.

As I started the first page I had a flash, ‘I am in so deep that a deep ocean research submersible won’t be able to find me.”

1 ‘The purpose of this Pact is to create a unified response to the uncontrolled migration of immigrants from Africa and Middle East and prevent/eliminate terrorism in the member countries of this pact.’

2 ‘The members of this pact are Portugal, Spain, Italy, Albania, Bulgaria, France and Greece. Other members may only be added by unanimous vote from members.’

3 ‘The members of this pact have agreed on a one year total ban on new immigration effective at midnight tonight.’

4 ‘All migrants entering the member countries shall be returned to their home countries within forty eight hours by best means possible.’

5 ‘All immigrants currently waiting in the camps shall have ninety days to find permanent host countries. Failure to do so will result in deportation.’

6 ‘All funding and payments for placements, living and housing stipends are frozen.’

They were removing the freebies attracting immigrants. There were several countries in northern Europe that did not have immigration problems because they gave no freebies. The immigrants did not want to go where they had to find jobs and pay their way immediately. The EU was trying everything - including massive fines - to force those countries to take their share of immigrants and provide those freebies, without success.

One by one, countries were getting tired of the EU dictating the makeup of their population and demanding they pay for the liberal ideas of a few.

7 ‘All current stipends for current immigrants granted residency permits will be reduced by fifty percent at the one year mark end eliminated at the second year mark.’

8 ‘All immigrants will be subjected to more stringent requirements for residency permits.’

9 ‘Immigrants with unknown backgrounds, criminal records, members of any organizations or association with any group or individual on the terrorist list shall be immediately deported.’

10 ‘All immigrants arrested, tried or convicted for any crime for a period of ten years shall be deported.’

11 ‘Prior to the end of the one year moratorium, unified policies and procedures shall be developed and implemented to complete a standardized immigration policy among the members of this pact.’

At the end of the first page I asked, “Are there any objections or changes to the first page?” There were none, so I went on to the next.

There were fifty pages to this document and I read all of them out loud and checked them off as approved.

The last twenty pages were dedicated to the fight on terrorism and it was a much more aggressive stance than the EU or even the US had discussed.

1 ‘Terrorism shall be given a top priority to members of this pact.’

2 ‘ The members of this pact shall develop an anti- terrorism task force that unites the efforts of all members under one control, respectively alternating the chair position between the members each year.’

I could just imagine Central America wanting to be part of an anti terrorist force with the US and wanting rotating control.

3 ‘ The task force shall develop an intelligence operation independent of Interpol and the EU’s alert system.’

4 ‘The task force shall develop a unified force to respond to terrorism threats among the member states with impunity.’

5 ‘Changes to judiciary principals between member states shall be implemented to allow uniformity in prosecution and sentencing. Those changes shall allow members of the anti-terrorism unit to travel between member countries without restriction or delay.’

6 ‘ The task force shall develop and train a force capable of international missions to deter, thwart and intercept terrorist attacks against member nations.

‘Damn, a 007 group with license to kill,’ I thought.

It was well past midnight when we finished; there were eight completed copies coming off the printers.

There were general discussions while we were waiting for the final approved version to be printed off.

I was floored when the cover sheet was printed; there was a place for me to sign confirming the authenticity of the document and the unanimous decision of the pact signatories and as administrator. I really did not expect that; did it connect me in a legal way to this process and document? No doubt.

Then came the next surprise in an open conversation. They wanted JBG to supply technical guidance on the makeup of the intelligence section, and supply training at Fort Smith for their teams, including the 007 teams. They wanted the training done at an independent unbiased location outside of Europe, given current European tensions.

Washington was going to have a fit, I would bet on it. And it would not register on the Richter scale to what the EU was going to say. Their beloved Interpol had just been taken a broadside from a destroyer.

Their major ‘carved in stone’ open immigration policy and achievements had taken a full salvo from the New Jersey’s nine guns with general purpose shells. With the rumblings from other EU members it would surely sink the EU policy in its present form and possibly the EU itself would not survive. This was not one nation as in Brexit, but 7 nations united.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.