B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2 - Cover

B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Chapter 30

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 30 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

Saturday morning was laid back; no early appointments. My entire security group had an extended breakfast and discussed the events of the day.

Vicky and I were going to sign the contracts with Premier Cordeiro at noon in the palace in front of the cameras. Melinda and Hanna had front row spots in the media section.

At four we had an appointment with the royal hairdresser, then we were dressing.

The rest of the time we were spending in either the motel or at the US embassy that was not far away. Since this was the last full day here I instructed Andy to let the men and ladies have some time off to go sightseeing or to get souvenirs to take home. But they were to stay in groups.

The next discussion with Andy and Biff finished up - one we had started yesterday. The eight Suburbans were staying and after Andy talked to the men and ladies, sixty of the eighty were staying along with Biff until we filled all the positions with permanent employees.

They were going to be staying in a motel Marcy had found that was connected to one of the chains that gave us great discounts. The search was on for a place that we could lease or buy for housing. But that was going to have to wait until the permanent staffing was completed.

With a housing allowance some may decide to buy property and move here with their families, although I would never recommend that.

The men we were taking back were members of the special OPS team and my personal bodyguards.

Monday the search would begin in earnest for the security detail. Mischief and Mayhem had started on that yesterday.

At 1000 Jenny called with the final report from Howard - Howard and Fine, our corporate lawyers, and then a file containing the contract so that we could compare the documents to make sure that there had been no changes of language before signing.

At noon - with the cameras rolling and flashes glowing - Vicky and all the dignitaries signed the documents. I stood back and watched and then listened as Vicky took questions and held her own against experienced reporters and made the corporate statement.

What I would find out in a few minutes was ZNN cut into their normal programming and carried the signing live, including the after signing, hand-shaking and politicking.

Melinda, with the assistance of the local ZNN reporter gave an analysis of the summit, it’s possible effects on the local political landscape and a survey that the local papers had taken. She also added what local political pundits were saying. I guess they thought it was important. Maybe it was just a slow ass news day in ZNN land?

What was important was the free publicity that JBG was expanding our international security reach. The terrorism summit opened doors and this was likely to kick it into high gear. Already there were calls to the office seeking conversations and requests for terrorism summits.

One was from Canada - unusual because ‘we love diversity’ - Canada had routinely denied they had or were concerned or had issues about terrorism or terrorists.

After we finished Marcy, Jenny, Ching Lee and Lorrie did a live broadcast to all JBG sites from the office announcing the contract and a few details about the expansion for the security department.

Monday morning all JBG security personnel would get an email job location offer to fill the Portugal jobs. By allowing embassy security to move around it kept fresh eyes in the locations and broke the boredom. It also broke up things that could set up a routine that could prove deadly.

At 1600 we showered and we went to the palace hair dresser to get a style appropriate for a state dinner.

At 1700 we were back in the room to get dressed. All the clothes were placed on the bed in the order I was going to put them on. I was just stripping when there was a knock on the door. It was Hanna - fifteen minutes early - with Melinda tagging along.

Hanna was going to take pictures tonight of Vicky and me and send them to the family at home, starting with us getting dressed. She was early - oh well, she had seen us naked in the gym showers hundreds of times. Melinda – well, she would now.

First was the new bullet resistant top and underwear for both Vicky and I and then the thigh holsters, the new smaller lady’s Glock that fit perfectly in it and finally the dress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.