B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2 - Cover

B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Chapter 21

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

At 0730 I was in Robert’s office with Andy listening to him explain yesterday’s intercepts and what he thought they meant. There was good news from my group assigned to the RV park at Harrisburg.

The group there had decided on several suspects in the mystery of Jaed. There was a vendor that was there three days a week. The service he allegedly worked for had the contract to repair the water park equipment and swap out all the parks rides as the needed.

Every time they came there were different individuals with him and he seemed to be explaining a lot of unnecessary things to them in Persian. My team there wanted specialized listening equipment as soon as they could get it. Andy agreed with their request and so did I, if it could be used without giving away their assignment.

They had sent pictures of the one they thought was Jaed along with all his different helpers. Yesterday he had made three trips into the water park but there had been no bikes brought in.

The good thing was we had a name of a business and a tag number on a truck. The good was only temporary. The bad thing was the name and phone number were fakes and went nowhere. The tag number was issued to a vacant lot outside Philadelphia.

The lot had over two thousand tags listed as their home address. Illegal’s used that address to secure IDs, drivers licenses, and tags. It was just inside the sanctuary city lines. The address was passed around like candy by activists and interpreters. It seems like everyone knew the game and profited by it.

At least the pictures were something to work with.

I also sent two GPS tracking devices. I was hoping that one of my agents could install one, if there was an opportunity to do so. The new ones we had were small and magnetic; small enough to fit inside the frame rail of the older Ford van they were using. It was a boosted antenna model, both on signal reception and in transmit mode.

In the other messages, Tiam demanded assurances that everything was on schedule. That could have only come from General Kedar.

Jaed promised that everything was progressing and would be completed two days before the celebration. Jaed asked if there were any more of the important ingredients available. There were several other sites that could be very productive the same night.

It was not good news that Jaed was looking to expand in one way. But in another; time was running out, he would have to move fast if his plan was to include more locations. He would need more bikes and more machine work. All of that could lead to mistakes that would give him and his helpers away and more importantly, where the explosives and bikes were.

Robert and his helpers had been working, trying to get into the Kadar’s server rather than just monitoring it. We had both become afraid that we could trip a safety and shut down that avenue of information. Robert shut down that effort for a while.

I did want one thing and that was to know everything that could possibly be known on General Kedar. I would call Ben-David on my way to Washington for their file on the General. The man had to have a weakness and I wanted to know what it was.

After a walk through the office and quick conversations with the girls, I donned the heavy vest to leave for Washington. Duke Justice and Clarence Hallworthy were just coming in to the lobby.

“I just wanted to let you know Matt Monroe has not only been fired, he is under investigation by the county prosecutor. We commissioners ordered an audit and his affiliation with the union and the school board weren’t the only things that were underhanded and illegal.”

“There was a fraudulent vendor account that paid for an apartment. His girlfriend and he visited there often as did several other people, sometimes all at the same time, according to video at the apartment complex. She is an employee of the union and married. To complicate matters, the union has also ordered an audit of its books. They are either covering their ass or trying to throw Matt under the bus,” Duke said.

“The school board has asked for a meeting; they are upset that they received a subpoena for their books for the last three years from the prosecutor. This could get nasty,” Clarence added.

“Usually when there is one snake in the hay, there are more in the barn,” I said before I turned to leave.

I went first to Section Twelve to share some of the information I had learned this morning from Robert.

Ben’s group and I had a discussion and while we were waiting for the pictures that I had from Harrisburg to run through the scanner. I made it perfectly clear there were to be no moves to arrest the culprits until we had a chance to identify all his contacts and helpers. That and possibly the explosives and bikes, it was going to take more time to do that and any moves could let most of them to escape unnamed.

Labor and OSHA had sent the names of the Harrisburg businesses by courier.

It was time for me to make the trip to the IRS building and see if they still remembered who I was, not that I was worried.

After I went through security and by the time I walked to the commissioner’s office, people walking my way with folders. The first in the door was Hapfield McCoy.

“I have the two lists you wanted - look them over and tell us how you want us to proceed. I have been trying to get something going for the last two years,” he said.

“I have the list from Labor and OSHA; I need all the names ASAP,” I said.

“No problem, I have a team of agents ready to pull the information from the files for you,” Hapfield replied as he took disc from my hand and walked out the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.