B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2 - Cover

B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Chapter 13

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

The rest of the weekend was quiet. On the trip to Washington, my satellite phone started ringing.

“Our prisoners are well enough to travel; our attempts at interrogation have been disappointing. After witnessing your results we want to bring them there - if possible - unless your specialist will come over here,” Director Dorin said.

‘It’s a special arrangement; he will only conduct interrogation’s for us,” I replied.

“I suspected so; it looked like the equipment was a permanent part of the installation. I think you should send a jet to pick them up; it will look less obvious on both ends of the flight. We have eight; two Colonels, three Captains and three Hezbollah leaders,” he said.

“Are they going to need stretchers or are they going to be able to sit?” I asked.

“Stretchers - the damage to their legs was extensive,” he replied

“OK, I will send a C130 to pick them up. I don’t want the flight to be too comfortable. How many others are you sending with them?” I asked.

“Two interrogators and four guards,” Director Dorin replied.

“Is there any problem if our people want to ask them questions?” I asked.

“Once we are finished, ask all you want and dispose of them through your normal means. Officer David informs me you have a couple of effective solutions at your disposal,” he said.

“I will set up the Doc to be there Wednesday evening and reserve six rooms for your interrogators and guards at the Crash Motel,” I said.

I called Lorrie to get the flight in motion and Vicky to schedule the Doc.

I finished the call as the Suburban stopped at the White House side door.

My first interview was with Andrew Pollard at 0930. In the few spare minutes I had, I e-mailed General Ingram to come see me at first opportunity.

The General was down within minutes. I was with Ben in the task force meeting room along with the rest of his team.

“Ben, let’s go to my office for a couple minutes,” I said. I knew the NSA would be as interested as the General would be in the guests arriving at Fort Smith.

When the door closed, “I have guests coming to Fort Smith Wednesday. They have appointments with the Doc. You will be able sit in and conduct your own session. These sessions may take ten days to complete,” I said.

“Who are they?” General Ingram asked.

“I have no names but they are the two Colonels and the three Captains captured in the raid to rescue the Iranian General. Positive results from the operation I worked out with Director Dorin,” I replied.

“You can be sure we will be there!” Ben replied as General Ingram agreed.

I had time for one more call and that was to Prime Minister Aleixo Cordeiro.

It took forever for the call to go through; finally I was connected.

“Prime Minister, I received a message to call you today,” I said.

“Yes I left a message; I have several things I want to discuss.”

“First, I want to have you and Vicky come back for the state dinner you missed. I still want you to address my government on terrorism.”

“As you know, many of my cabinet and ministers are new. Those who were not killed or injured in the assault have resigned and been replaced. They need a crash course in dealing with the new threats. From all appearances, your group is the people we need to bring them into the real world of terrorism and counter terrorism.”

“The next item is protection for me and my cabinet ministers. As you unfortunately saw, the palace police are more ceremonial than truly body guards.”

“I had discussions with the ministers about the military supplying security but we are afraid the opposition would go off unhinged as you have seen they can easily do. The public may take a dim view of such actions and view such actions as a conversion to a military state.”

“Not knowing where to turn, we started by having our ambassadors talk to your country’s ambassadors; they received an earful about your company, all of it good. Then I began investigating your organization in detail. I found that the Israel attack was not the first time that your men placed their lives on the line for you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.