B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2 - Cover

B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Chapter 12

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

I first went to see Robert so he could go home. Tiam, Jaed and General Kadar had been very active today on the dark web. Even with all the dialog, the only thing learned was that Jaed was making daily trips to the water park.

The General was acting like a general; giving orders. I liked direct orders like he was giving; it narrowed the things we had to look for. The even better part was the General wanted a daily report on progress.

The more they talked the better chance we had to stop them and the better we could break into their email server.

To me that signaled that Jaed was an employee, a vendor or worked for someone who made regular pickups or deliveries. That also meant that we needed to be careful who we talked to at the water park.

It also raised more questions. If he was a vendor, supplier or in trash pickup, UPS or FedEx, how many other sites did he have or was investigating?

What else could he be doing to get into the park every day; a season pass holder? That I doubted. Could he have an extended rental in the same RV lot that our four RV were in? Doubtful again; there simply was not enough room in an RV to get into serious bomb making, plus there were too many eyes looking, but we would check.

Tomorrow I would call Ben and discuss the information. That was the best that I could do for now. And do the same with my people there as well.

Then I went to the meeting with the girls. Marcy and Lorrie were happy and it showed. East Water Cay had made a nice profit in its fourth month of operation; that explained why Marcy was happy.

Lorrie was happy for several reasons. East Water Cay was currently booked full from September to June - the prime winter months and bone fishing season. Tug had bought back all the lots that had been sold by the previous owners.

The blueprints from the last split rental house had been found and could be used again and again. Lorrie wanted to build four houses, one on every other vacant lot.

If we were booked full that sounded like a reasonable thing to do and they had done it. The contractor had to be from the big island and Tug had found one. The contractor could start in a month. All the materials were going to be sent by barge from Florida to the Cay.

There was only one problem - the construction was labor intensive because it was in the Atlantic hurricane zone; everything had to be bolted, screwed and interlocked together. The siding had to be installed onto three quarter plywood that was on top of half inch concrete board. Instead of two by four walls it was two by six and two by eight.

Insulation had to be foam not fiberglass; fiberglass held moisture that resulted in mold and mildew. The list of special things went on for several pages.

The contractor was approved by the Bahamas regulatory boards and had good reports from his customers. Plus he had built two of the houses we owned there and they were built like a rock.

Lorrie and Marcy both instructed that a rush be put on the house construction. Marcy was counting dollars - three duplexes was one hundred and twenty thousand a month for the prime season - and Lorrie was counting customers, flights and happy customers for repeat business.

Friday morning I called Ben, “Send me the IDs of all your agents working the Harrisburg water park.”

“I assume you have men there,” Ben replied.

“Men and ladies and children,” I replied.

The rest of my men were discharged from the various hospitals. There was going to be months of rehab and follow up surgery for some of them. After I was done with the office routine – OK, I cut the routine short – Vicky, Jenny and I went to see them and check on their progress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.