B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2 - Cover

B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

“Yes I did, mark the frame and keep looking,” I replied.

Then I started a new page of questions. Some of my partners in the Spanish inquisition may get nervous and I needed to watch for that. There were things that were definitely amiss.

Vicky and I went back to Fort Smith. I carried a set of oversize head phones that played music. The explosive expert was not going to listen to the questions asked of the other. The doc was fifteen minutes early; that allowed Vicky and me private time to question the General. To get even more time, Ed was to delay a few minutes before he brought the rest of the group back and was to call me first.

“How long were you waiting at that location before my convoy happened along?” I asked.

“I’m not answering any more questions until I see the people I asked for,” he replied.

I nodded my head to the doc to remind the General who was running this show. It took three more doses for him to change his mind. And our time element was gone. The rest of the inquisition was here.

I asked the question again.

“Four hours,” he replied.

“How many patrols went by in those four hours that you did not attack?” I asked.

“Three - yours was the fourth,” he replied.

“Why did you attack the forth?” I asked.

He didn’t answer. I nodded.

Minutes later I asked the question again.

“We knew you were going to be in the convoy and about what time,” he replied.

“How did you know?” I asked.

No answer so I repeated the question.

Still no answer so I nodded.

Five minutes later he said, “A Hezbollah informant was following you; at one of the stops you made one of the soldiers made a call that was overheard.”

‘Loose lips sink ships, and got my men killed and almost me and Vicky,” immediately came to mind.

I went back to asking questions about the planned attacks that were being discussed on the web sites and how potential targets were being identified.

I followed that up with who was going to replace him as intel chief for the IRG.

“General Abdalrahman Kedar,” he replied.

“I know that name; he was known as the Butcher of Baghmati during the Iraq/Iran conflict. Thousands died from chemical weapons he ordered used. Then his troops killed any survivors and looted the city,” General Ingram replied.

“He is devoted to the radical mullahs and is pushing for a much more aggressive terror campaign. He wants it expanded to all areas of the world. They will place him in control. You will pay dearly and soon for capturing me.” General Fayeez said.

“You won’t be able to celebrate any successes they have,” I replied.

“The Israelis took over the questioning and questioned in a lot more detail about Hezbollah’s spy network in their own back yard. Then the feds took their turn.

When we ran out of questions for the General, the equipment was transferred to the Colonel.

I had no real need to be involved in the small rockets and explosives questions. The Israelis, on the other hand, were thorough because they were facing them almost daily. The two DOD people that General Ingram had brought were just as interested.

Director Dorin received a call and carried on the conversation in Hebrew and quickly became very excited. After he finished the call, he came to where Frank, Eric, Ben, Vicky and I were standing.

“Your plan worked; they walked into the trap as you said they would. We have several Hezbollah leaders, two more IRG colonels and several captains. All of them have leg problems. Do you know how hard it was to convince soldiers to shoot for knee caps when they have been trained for years to shoot at body mass?” Director Dorin said.

He walked me off to the side. “If we are unsuccessful with interrogations, may we bring them here?” he asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.