B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2 - Cover

B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

The doc was already there and had most of his equipment set up.

“I have already checked them out. I think they are good for at least four sessions,” Doc Burns said.

“Gentleman, meet Guardian Major General Fayeez Mohammad of the Iranian Republican Guard, head of their intelligence division. He is Balthazar’s father if the reports are correct. The other gentleman waiting for his turn in the barrel is Guardian Colonel Abdullah Kassis - also of the IRG - from the military science group. His specialty was small rockets and explosives. These two orchestrated the attack that killed my men and almost killed Vicky and me,” I said.

“Director Dorin, ask your first questions,” I said.

“Who are your Hezbollah contacts?” Dorin asked.

“Do you really think I’m going to answer your questions?” he replied.

I nodded to the doc.

The General screamed and shook the table violently. It was five minutes before he returned to normal.

Art and General Ingram cringed at his outburst.

“Ask the question again,” I instructed.

It took the third dose before the General decided to talk. After that pages of questions were asked and pages of answers were written down. While Director Dorin was asking from his list, both Bens stood off to the side and General Ingram, Frank. Marty and Art joined us in the conversation.

The two military men who came with General Ingram never left the side of the table, writing down the questions and the answers.

“Just how in the hell did you get them out of Hezbollah territory?” Ben Smith asked.

“You know better than ask that kind of question, the answer could cost lives and careers,” I replied.

“Since you put it that way, forget I asked; I don’t really want to know,” he said.

“Sometime over a beer in your private bar I would love to hear that story, I will furnish the first case. That has to be one heck of a story,” General Ingram said.

“Beer and a private bar, I never had an invitation to go there!” Frank said.

“Me neither,” Eric added.

“You need to huddle with Frank, Eric, Art, and Marty and come up with questions for them for tomorrow night. I intend to put him in the furnace Wednesday night,” I said.

Director Dorin was finished with his first round of questions; the three Israelis went to a corner to sort through the answers and made phone calls back to Israel to sort them out.

It was my turn since the feds were still trying to come to grips with questions of their own. For the next two hours I asked the questions that Robert had given me. Vicky was taking notes even though I was recording his answers. Tomorrow Robert could check the answers to see if they were the truth or a lie and if they turned any lights on with the dark web sites we were following.

I pressed the Iranian hard on the websites and the posters and even who the people in the IRG that were running and coordinating the sites. I pressed him for login, passwords, locations of the operatives and the US target list.

The Israelis had completed another list of questions they wanted to ask so I backed away to check off my list. When I did Frank, Eric, Ben and Art cornered me.

“Why all the questions about the dark web sites? Surely there are lots of other things you could ask him,” Art asked.

“What the hell are your people doing with their time? The dark sites are where the organizing, planning and orders are being given. There is a major attack being planned in Harrisburg in the next thirty days, all on the dark web sites,” I said.

“Don’t tell me you don’t know anything about it,” I almost yelled.

I thought Ben, Eric, and Art were going to have a fit on the spot.

Director Dorin announced they were finished for the night. I sent Vicky to the restaurant to get the two a plate of food before we left. She and I were going to feed them and then put them to bed for the night.

“Did the information we talked about get leaked today?” I asked Director Dorin.

“Yes and they contacted Tehran before taking any action and were told to stand down. Tehran is sending a team to assist; they want to make sure Hezbollah fanatics do not get their General killed. We have been tracking them since they left Tehran. The rescue team is to meet at the Golan-Syrian border tomorrow. If your plan bears fruit, as it now looks like, it was a stroke of genius,” Director Dorin replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.