B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2 - Cover

B.J. Jones the Story of My Life. Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by jballs

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The continuing story of B.J. Jones and her family. The fight against terrorism and building her unique family goes on. The characters, plot and action are continued from Book 1

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction  

“Hezbollah is demanding that their UN representatives have access to all hospitals tomorrow at 0600 to verify if any Hezbollah fighters have been admitted and if their needs are being met. It is part of all the agreements relating to the occupied territory with the UN,” the Director said.

“We have been monitoring their communications since the attack. Things went wild after the vehicles returned without the Iranians. Iran is sending a team to the Golan to find the men and interrogate the drivers,” he said.

“We need to move them to another location; it cannot wait until Sunday,” he said.

I knew what he was doing; they now wanted to keep the two, do their own interrogation themselves and save the two as bargaining chips for later on.

I called Lorrie, “Find out how far the C130 is from Tel Aviv and the arrival time,” I instructed and then I was placed on hold.

“Its five hours out, will land at Tel Aviv at 0200 your time,” Lorrie replied.

“It’s going to be a fast round robin, pick up two passengers, fuel and run. If they are out of flight time or need the rest I will send Max and Toby to fly it back. They would have to stay until the G5 is ready to return. Let me know ASAP,” I said.

“Director Dorin, have the two to the airport by 0200, they will be gone by 0300,” I said.

From the expression on his face, it was not what he wanted to hear but I did not care. The cooperation between Mossad and JBG along with my White House connection was far too valuable for them to risk throwing a shovel of hot coals on it.

I was sure he knew we would get every bit of information there was from them or else. He just would not have them for a bargaining chip later because when I was through with them, they were going into the furnace alive.

“1800 hours Monday at Fort Smith - located at Morton Field - if you want to be in on the fun,” I said.

I went back to reading the information in the bag. If Director Dorin kept his word I had Guardian General Fayeez Mohammad of the Iranian Republican Guard, head of their intelligence division. Balthazar’s father, if the reports were right and the mastermind driving black web sites - or at least Robert and I suspected.

What in the hell was someone of his level doing in the field with a raiding party? After a second thought, what the hell was I doing in the same area? Both of us must have had a plate of dumb yesterday morning. The only thing that came to mind was he was there to help Hezbollah improve intelligence collection. He had been suckered in to watch a successful raid against the IDF

Me, I was just hardheaded and fearless. I wondered how many lives I had left; was nine the actual allotment?

The other was Colonel Abdullah Kassis from the military science group. His specialty was small rockets and explosives. That flew red flags immediately. I wondered if the two rockets that took out the two armored vehicles were something new that Iran was experimenting with or had just made available to Hezbollah. More questions to ask them later.

I went to bed and slept on my stomach until 0100; at 0130 Vicky and I were carried to the IDF hangar to wait for the C130 to land. The C130 was just pulling up as Toby and Max arrived.

The pilots on the C130 were well past the flying hours for the week plus they had flown thirty hours continuous without a break. They were just landing at Morton and took the emergency flight here. You just cannot knock the dedication of some people - and I had a lot of them who were dedicated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.