Cindy the Babysitter Gets Spanked by a New Daddy
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Sueloves2bspanked

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cindy learns the tingle a good spanking can bring to her needy pussy. She realizes that a red ass can be the key to a lot more fun than she ever imagined before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Revenge  

Cindy Collins was a beautiful girl and had a pleasant smile for everyone no matter if they returned it or not.

She was recently a birthday girl of eighteen years of age and her friends decided it was a good time to pull down her “Hello, Kitty” undies and give her eighteen hard spanks to celebrate her pending adulthood in a way she would never forget. Nine boys and nine girls took the hardest whack they could muster on her fast reddening ass cheeks and she was never so relieved when the last one took a swipe and she could pull up her panties with an embarrassed smile for everyone knowing they all had seen her business in a way that she could never live down no matter how hard she would try to forget because she was basically a shy girl with no desire to show off her feminine assets to anyone except a doctor or perhaps a fiancée with ring and bended knee.

Young Cindy made her pin money by babysitting for young families still wanting a social life beyond the realm of diapers and baby bottles in the middle of the night.

Cindy had vowed to never allow a random dick up into her baby-making factory without proper precautions and the back-up of a “morning after” pill as “plan B” if plan A was not successful or forgotten in the chaos of the magical evening of copulatory delight.

The previous weekend was filled with assignments and she almost didn’t take the one with the Andersons because they were new clients and she had heard that the wife was prone to drinking a bit too much at parties and forgetting to return home on time.

She thought the baby was a sheer delight because it was sound asleep and never stirred or fussed like sometimes the little ones do if they were hungry or needed some awake time to satisfy their need for entertainment in the middle of the night.

The husband and wife returned way after midnight and she knew it was too late for her to catch a bus to the other side of town. They all agreed she would stay on the sofa in the den until the next morning and the husband would drive her home to change her clothes before her final exams at the high school in the last week of school on her last year of high school once and for all.

The wife was not much help because she was all falling down and rubbery and the husband helped Cindy undress her in a way that she found verging on some porn scene in an “X-rated” video like the ones her brother hid in his bottom drawer like evidence of bad boy thinking and things that eighteen year old girls shouldn’t be thinking about when her finals were on her the very next morning like nerve-racking worries about things that might go wrong and ruin the remainder of her life.

Cindy removed Mrs. Anderson’s black lace bra and watched Mister Anderson slowly pull down his wife’s French undies revealing her neatly trimmed pubic hair and the fact that her vaginal slit was creamed with a plentiful glob of male sperm just sitting there like a cream pie waiting to be licked up by a lover with lots of time to spare. She noticed that Mister Anderson made no move to do so and she could tell from the look on his face that he was well aware it was not of his making and he had absolutely no idea which male party-goer had creamed his wife’s private parts with such an authoritative amount of forensic evidence of carnal pleasure a very short time ago.

Cindy returned from the bathroom with a wet warm washcloth and cleaned up Mrs. Anderson’s hard-used pussy.

Poor Mister Anderson sat watching and told Cindy,

“My wife deserves a good spanking but she is so out of it that it wouldn’t make any difference right now. She is usually a good girl; it is just that when she bends her elbow too much at parties and such, she lets any Tom, Dick or Harry bend her over and lets them bury their salami like a very naughty girl.”

The babysitter felt really sorry for Mister Anderson’s dilemma and she replied,

“Don’t be sad, Mister Anderson, I will be here for the rest of the night because it is too late to travel to the other side of town. You can put a pillow case over my head and put me over your knee pretending I am Mrs. Anderson and you can spank me all want and I will pretend to be her for you to take your rightful revenge.”

They acted like “co-conspirators” with a need to fill their own hidden desires and before long Cindy’s bottom was as red as a fire truck down at the fire house all shiny red and ready to spring into action at the first sign of need.

Mister Anderson took some of his wife’s soothing skin cream from the bureau along with a jar of lubrication to get the babysitter’s buttocks ready for some heavy-duty pounding of the carnal kind.

Cindy still had the pillow case over her head but Mister Anderson told her to call him Daddy and pretend to be his wife taking it from behind just the way he liked it the best of all.

The babysitter put two king-sized silk pillows under her naked tummy and it lifted her ass up high for Mister Anderson’s huge cock.

Mrs. Anderson stirred on the bed and they saw that she was watching them with her eyes wide open but still unable to move or do anything to interfere with their depraved copulation right on her fluffy white carpet that she vacuumed each and every day.

Fortunately, Mister Anderson had lubricated young Cindy’s heart-shaped buttocks with lots and lots of Vaseline and he slid inside her pretty and tightly clenched brown eye in a way that made her squeal like a little pig-girl inside her pink pillow-case with the monogrammed “A” right in the middle.

It was a scarlet “A” and folks might think it was labelling her as an Adulteress and a downright naughty girl.

Of course, it was just for “Anderson” and the sheets were just the same.

When Mister Anderson finally spurted all his seeds inside the babysitter’s bottom, he spanked her a little bit more. He could tell that Cindy loved it from the way she wiggled her buttocks and sighed like she needed much more.

“Yes, Daddy, spank your little naughty girl. I was a bad girl at the party and you should make me pay for bending over for the nasty man that way. Is Daddy’s little girl taking his cock in deep enough to get a second round? I promise I will use my mouth if you cut a hole in the pillow case to stick your beautiful dick into your little girl’s wet and welcoming mouth. I know it is a matching set, but I think your dick needs some loving and a Daddy’s girl’s mouth to make you happy the way that you deserve.”

The wife was just awakening to see her naked husband humping her favorite pillow case with a beautiful young teenaged girl underneath. She realized it was the babysitter and she knew right away that they were playing her punishment for her shameful behavior at the party with the two firemen that worked like a tag-team to put out her fire raging between her legs.

She pretended to be snoring and watched her husband drain his “big boy” into the young girl’s face. In a way, she wanted to be the girl inside the pillow case and she started to rub her slippery pussy the way that she loved best. She rolled off the side of the bed and crawled over to the copulating couple on the floor and joined them with added chaos and six arms and legs all moving in different directions at the same time.

The pillow case was removed and she saw her husband’s happy dick inside the babysitter’s pretty lips. She squeezed into the picture and soon he was getting two tongues working diligently to get him nice and hard for some anal pounding that would settle the score with his errant spouse and give the babysitter some added experience in providing full service needs to her clients in the middle of the night.

Mister Anderson spanked them both with a heavy hand and soon four ass cheeks were red and ready for some pumping of the anal kind and the two women held hands whilst he alternated from one to the other in a comparison of tightness and spirit of cooperation from two young nubile asses up high and waiting for his pleasure with their faces hidden in the pillows like two thieves of male spunk hidden from view but well known to his cock with familiar memory of their differences and delights combined.

He had the thought that his wife’s pretty ass was as slender as a boy’s and she sometimes grunted when he bottomed out inside like some dirty sinner from the other side of the tracks waiting to be paid for a hard night’s work if the truth be known for a fact. On the other hand, the babysitter had that unsure sense of no experience at all and being tested for the first time like some anal virgin taking a chance on expanding her horizons of learning about life in ways that little girls get a lot closer to their Daddy’s when the light go down low and she had to speak in whispers to hide her “bad girl” behavior and her sinful urge for copulation with no thought about the future or the consequences no matter how severe.

All that mattered to Cindy the babysitter was that she get a good spanking.

It made no difference what she did for her new Daddy’s in the middle of the night because it made her feel that guilt was lifted from her shoulders. She knew instinctively that she had done her proper penance for her naughty ways. The terrible greedy itching between her teenaged nubile legs signaled her need for loving in so many different ways that she lost track of her sins. It was a certainty that her urges seemed to be a non-stop journey into the depths of carnal pleasure. She had no doubt at all that a spanking at the end to salve her conscience for her naughty ways and need for a “Daddy” to do her right would be the primary cause for her redemption and her ultimate salvation along the way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.