The Handy Man
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - At 28 years old, Billy Sherman lost his job, his home, his pickup, his girlfriend, and his pride to the economy. His dad was a 'handy man' all his life and Billy is now taking his dad's tools and starting a new trade. He meets some interesting people along the way. A lot of them are women. Billy has a weakness for women, he's a 'butt man' and he can't resist looking or touching when opportunity comes knocking. Billy becomes a busy man at his new trade.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student  

Kasey and I were naked from the time we got back from Baskin Robbins until we dressed for work the next morning.

For two weeks Kasey was busy with her Daddy and Ken Morrissey, she told me that she thought they were about to get all the legal work done and the papers drawn up.

Her Daddy had called her that night and told her that she and I needed to be at the bank at 2:00 pm the next day for a meeting. Kasey was excited and I was nervous.

She told me she wouldn’t be going to work in the morning, she had promised her Momma that she would go to the doctor with her, and that she would see me before the meeting and ride with me.

I had begged, pleaded and tried to bribe her to tell me what this was about, she told me that honestly, she thought her Daddy was going to form a new corporation and I would be part of it, she swore that was all she knew.

Well, she was right about the new corporation, but I wasn’t a part of that one. They had bought an old bankrupt munitions company out and were moving it to Meade Junction.

They had already secured a 10 year contract with the Pentagon with guaranteed options for another 10 years to produce a new ‘Side-Winder’ type missile for the U.S. Air Force, which would also be sold to our allies.

There was to be other, more secretive guidance systems that were going to be built here as well and this would be an ongoing production as the systems were updated to coincide with the launching of a new military GPS satellite to replace the old one that was overloaded already.

Bill Mooreland was going to be President of the corporation and Ken Morrissey was to be Vice-President.

This was funded with part of some stimulus package the government was using to create jobs in areas that had been hit so hard with unemployment. It seems that Ken Morrissey’s brother in law, Candy’s brother, was the new U.S. Senator for our district.

With all this out of the way, Bill Moreland turned to Kasey and me.

“Kasey, did you bring your checkbook, we have to make this official or it won’t float.”

“Yes Daddy, why?”

“Write me a check for $50,000.00 made out to Mooreland’s Inc. LLC, for 66.6 percent of the corporation.”

“Sure Daddy, but your corporation is worth more than that.”

“It’s mine and I can sell it to you for whatever price I choose. Billy – Margaret and Kasey have told me you asked Kasey to marry you, is that correct?”

“Yes Sir,”

“Call me Bill, if you’re going to be family. I have a contract here, sort of a pre-nuptial for you and Kasey, both of you read it over and sign it. Basically it says that Billy will be President and GM of Sherman-Mooreland Lumber and Supply and Kasey is Vice-President and Secretary and in the event that you two ever split, Billy stays in that position and you each have equal shares in the company. I Pray that never happens, but my attorney’s would not let it pass through unless we did this. Do either of you have any thing to say about the terms of the contract or anything else to add?

Kasey looked at me, her big eyes open wide and smiling, I was shocked into silence.

“Billy?” Bill Mooreland said.

“Uh ... Yes Sir, I mean, Bill. I’m honored to be your son-in-law and I truly thank you for this opportunity. Kasey and I will make you proud you did this.”

“I have no doubt you will, Billy. I do have one suggestion for you, incorporate some type of handy-man service that we can provide for your customers, for a fee of course. You will be too busy to be drive nails yourself.”

“Kasey do you have anything to add to this meeting?”

“Yes, I want to take one of the old offices we no longer use and convert it to a nursery, Momma went to the doctor with me this morning and I’m pregnant with triplets. Momma and Aunt Martha did the little needle on a string thing over my belly and they swear they are all boys.”

Thanks Pete

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.