The Handy Man
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - At 28 years old, Billy Sherman lost his job, his home, his pickup, his girlfriend, and his pride to the economy. His dad was a 'handy man' all his life and Billy is now taking his dad's tools and starting a new trade. He meets some interesting people along the way. A lot of them are women. Billy has a weakness for women, he's a 'butt man' and he can't resist looking or touching when opportunity comes knocking. Billy becomes a busy man at his new trade.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student  

We came out at the same time and I grabbed her arm to guide her through the even more crowded room. She stepped in front of me and pulled my hands around to rest on her belly. I could feel her smooth, warm skin and opened my palm to let my fingers feel her sexy body. Kasey pulled my hands and her butt was against my groin and my cock jumped to attention as she pressed back again and again as we walked.

The room was dark with only the bar and the bandstand lit. I saw a tall table for two near the wall, not too far from the dance floor and headed that way. We were greeted by a waitress as soon as we sat down and I ordered two more bourbons and Coke as we sat and got accustomed to the lighting and the smoke.

The band sounded decent and we got to hear two songs before they took a break. When the recorded music started, it was a slow song and I pulled Kasey from her stool.

“Billy, I’m nervous ... I’ve never danced except with my friend Carol in our room as she tried in vain to teach me.”

“This is me and I want to hold your sexy body against me. Now lets go, we’ll have fun and by the time we leave, you won’t want to leave.”

“I hope you’re right, just hold me and I’ll be alright.”

“My pleasure. I think you’re sexy as hell and when we start dancing, every man in this place will be wanting to get a look at your hot sexy body.”

“I need this encouragement, just be patient with me and I’ll try my best.”

“I’m going to tell you what my own Mom told me when she was trying to teach me and I was as stiff as a post, ‘just relax and pretend you are about to make love’.

“OH MY GOD! Did your Mom really tell you that?”

“She sure did ... I hope you’ll go over to Wyman with me some time and meet my parents ... I mean, well, as my best friend and the sexiest woman I have ever dated.”

“You amaze me, Billy Sherman, and you’re going to find yourself in trouble if you keep telling me things about you, what you like, what makes you feel good, I’ll know all your secrets.”

I turned her to face me, pulling her close.

The song was half over ... which was fine ... this way she wouldn’t feel like she was on the floor so long the first time. Kasey seemed to melt against me, not resisting as I pulled her close. My right hand was on her back, just above her waist, I raised my left hand with her hand held lightly and danced as she moved her feet stiffly.

“Relax Kasey ... feel my legs as I move and move with me, press your thighs hard against mine and pretend we’re about to make love,” I said as I pulled her to me closer, gently.

Now we moved as one as she felt me move and followed my steps, her left thigh pressing between my thighs. My cock was getting aroused, but I tried to ignore it as we danced slowly in a small circle on the floor.

The song ended and she started to walk off, I pulled her back when another slow song started next.

“Kasey, just keep your sexy thighs pressed hard between mine, and relax. Just think how close we would be if we were naked, move with me and move as I move, slide your boots on the dance floor, don’t walk or take walking steps. We’re going to start a slow two-step, pretend we’re making love out here on the dance floor,” I said as I pulled her close and started to move ever so slowly.

“Billy?”

“Yes.”

“You’re making me wet and it’s not pee either,” she said against my shoulder as she lay her head easily against me and relaxed. She was moving with me, she had the slow steps down by now and we moved around the outer edge of the dance floor easily, slowly. When I felt a bounce in her steps, I dropped my right hand down, lower on her back, just above her butt crack and pulled her tighter against me until she moved in step without stepping high and walking.

We made the corners easily and when the song ended, Kasey waited with me to see if there was another slow one. The music started and it was a song that all the line dancers loved to dance to. We went back to the table and Kasey hugged me, then she pulled me down to kiss my cheek.

I handed her drink to her and took mine, we clinked glasses and laughed as we stood beside the table.

“I loved it, Billy, I just LOVE dancing with you. I closed my eyes and pretended we were about to make love and I got warm all over. I want to dance some more just like that before we move to another step,” she said as she leaned over and lay her head against my chest, her right arm went around my waist and she slid her fingers inside the back pocket of my jeans.

I put my arm around her waist and slid my fingertips down over her buttocks, I forgot she had no pockets. I pulled my hands up higher on her tight pants and pulled her to me lightly. Kasey looked up at me and smiled.

I pushed my hand lower and cupped her buttocks as I pulled her close. She was still looking me right in the eye and I leaned down. Our first kiss was easy, slow, sensuous.

Kasey’s lips are full and soft and she locked onto mine with her wet mouth sucking, her tongue probing for my tongue. I gave it to her and she moaned as she pressed the crotch of her jeans against my erection.

When we broke our kiss, the recorded music was playing another slow song and we both moved to the dance floor at the same time.

Kasey was fluid motion now, she moved as if she had ball bearings in her hip joints and skates on her feet. She was constantly bumping her pussy against my erection as we danced our way around the floor. There were a few couples dancing in the center of the dance floor, but we had the outer edge to ourselves and we did everything but strip naked and make love as we danced.

“I love this, you make me feel so sexy and so happy and so important and so alive. I could dance with you like this all night, Billy”

She held me tight, her boots sliding between mine, her body pressed tight against me and her pussy pressing against my cock.

“I have never danced with a woman who could dance like you, except Mom and we never danced this close. You are so sexy, and you make me want more than either of us need to talk about right now. Be careful, Kasey, you may be in trouble,” I told her.

“I may want to be in trouble and I may want to cause more trouble. Now what?”

“Like I said, just be careful, we need to remember we’ve been drinking and we just now learned to move together and make love on the dance floor. I want more than a grope on the dance floor, I want a best friend for life. Don’t get me wrong, I feel you bumping against me and I want you so bad I hurt, but I want all of you, if I have a choice.”

“You make me want you more, Billy, but I know we need to wait to be sure. I will tell you this though, just so you’ll know. I told Momma that you were the one I wanted and if you would let me, I was going to make you mine,” Kasey said as she looked me in the eye again.

The band came off break and we moved off the dance floor. She wasn’t through though and made sure I heard and understood what she had said.

“Did you hear me, Billy?”

“Yes, and I hope you get what you want. Lets just leave it at that tonight and have fun. You know how I feel and I know how you feel.”

“I sure know how you feel and I want to feel you some more,” she said and took a long sip of her drink.

“I love the way you feel too, but tonight, it will be outside our clothes, OK?” I had to try and stop this before we took it too far, too fast.

“How about if we keep our clothes on and feel under them?” she laughed.

“Not fair, your jeans are too tight, I only get your boobs,” I was about to give up and join her fun now.

“We can make a new rule then, loose clothes, just keep them on, that way I get you and you get me.”

“Kasey, you’ve been drinking and you told me your limit was one. If I did something that you regretted later, I’d hate myself forever, knowing I messed up a chance to love you,” I said, trying to get through to her, and make myself believe what I said too.

“Billy, could you really love me or was that just a slip?” she asked, her eyes wide and a smile even wider.

“That was no slip, Kasey and I know we could love each other if we gave ourselves the time. I already want you and I want to hold and kiss you all over, but forever, not just tonight,” I told her and she smiled and grabbed me in a hug.

“I want your sexy ass too Billy and I’ll give you all of me; forever if you’ll let me have you. I have never in my life felt like I feel when I think of you, and tonight is like a dream come true. I knew as soon as I saw you come in our store that I wanted you. It scared me and I couldn’t get you out of my mind. I get wet just thinking of you, I have never felt that way, I have never seen a man who made me want him like I want you.”

“Kasey, lets go dance and then we’ll have another drink and dance some more,” I told her and kissed her lips lightly.

“Does that mean I can have you, Billy?” she asked, not willing to give up.

“If I can have you Kasey, you can have me.” I told her.

“Will you teach me to make love like you taught me to dance?” she said as she stopped just short of the dance floor and pulled me back to kiss me.

“Teach you?” I asked.

“Yes, I’ve never made love and I want to be the best lover you could possibly have.”

“Kasey, you are full of surprises,” I said as I pulled her close and kissed her.

“Love me and I will surprise you each and every day of your life too.”

“You got a deal Kasey, now come make love to me on the dance floor.”

She did too, we moved slowly and sensually to the music and the band played three in a row while the dance floor was full. I switched off and showed her the slow triple-step before we went back to the table and she caught that one quickly once I showed her in a walk through.

Back at the table, she handed me my drink and pushed me back to her stool against the wall. When I sat down, she backed up to me and I spread my legs, letting her sexy butt press against my crotch. The lights were low and we were alive, horny and falling in love way too fast. Kasey took my left hand and pushed it under her silky top, I cupped her big, firm naked breast and she pushed back hard with her butt.

Her breasts are just as I had imagined, high and proud, not needing the support of a bra. Her nipples are small and sensitive, perking up rigid as I touched them.

“I love them Kasey, you’re larger than you look with the shirt on,” I told her as she leaned back to look up at me.

“They’re 35 C’s and they’re all yours along with the rest of me, that is if you will let me have all of you and show me how to use the different parts,” she giggled.

“You’re serious aren’t you,? You really are inexperienced.”

“Yes, I’m serious, I was saving me and my body for you. I’m so happy you finally got here, will you let me explore your body and not make fun of me if I ask questions. When Carol first met her husband he teased her when she told him she didn’t know how to make love.”

“I’ll let you explore and I’ll answer any and all questions, I’ll show you all about making love, I want to explore your body too and show you the things I like to do for a woman.”

OH SHIT YES, I mean ... yes I hope so, sorry, I got excited.”

“You’ll say more than that when I get my mouth on you.” I knew I was getting caught up in her excitement, but I couldn’t stop.

“I can hardly wait, I want to know all the dirty words so I can talk dirty to you.”

“Are you disappointed that I’ve had other lovers?”

“Not at all. I wanted you to be experienced. I want to know all that you know.”

“You will, I want you and I want a houseful of kids.”

“YES, I do too and Momma and Daddy want at least six.”

“Then they’ll be happy to know that twins run in my family, on both sides.”

“Oh Lordy, Momma has a twin sister and their Mom was a twin,” she laughed.

“Wow, we could have triplets or even quadruplets with all those genes in our blood,” I said.

“Oh Billy, I want you now, how long do we have to wait?”

“Well, we agreed to keep our clothes on tonight, so I guess I get to kiss your titties and you get to unzip my pants. We’ll just have to wait until another time for more.” I was teasing her and we were having fun.

“Will you unzip my jeans, since you get to unzip yours?”

“Sure, fair is fair.”

“Good, will you let me pull my jeans down just a little?”

“How much?”

“Just below my pussy?”

“Well, if you’re sure, I guess we can go that far, what would you like then?”

“A kiss.”

“Just one?”

“Would you really do that, Carol said her husband does it to her and she has orgasms until she passes out.”

“I would love to do the same to you.”

“I want you now, Billy.”

“Then lets dance to a fast two-step and you’ll forget about it.”

“I’ll never stop wanting your sexy ass, but if you insist, come show me how to do this one,” she took another sip of her drink and I pulled her to the dance floor.

By the time we got there, the song was over and the band played a faster number, Mom had taught me how to do the western swing and I loved doing it with her. I wanted to show Kasey this one too, she would love it and the crowd would love to see her sexy butt as we did it.

“Have you ever seen anyone do the swing?” I asked her.

“Yes, but it looks so complicated with all the steps and turns and spins,” she said wide eyed again.

“It’s nothing but the triple-step, done in a circle, then we spin and turn and I twirl you around, come on Kasey, you can do it and your sexy butt will be the center of attention when we dance.”

“Billy, are you sure I won’t make a fool of myself, you won’t let me will you?”

“Never, I’m falling in love with you and I want you to have confidence in everything you do, you can do this Kasey. Just remember that when I take you home, I’m going to kiss your pussy,” I told her and her eyes locked wide open, then she grabbed me and pulled me to the dance floor.

I led her to a vacant spot on the floor and walked her through the steps, she picked up the steps fast, since they were the same as the triple-step. She had problems with the spinning and the twirling at first, so I told her we would work that into our dance as she became more at ease.

“Tell me again what you’re going to do to me Billy,” she said as I held her close before we started.

“Kasey, I’m going to kiss your pussy and then I’m going to suck your pussy until you have multiple orgasms and beg me to stop.”

“That did it, lets go. Damn, I could fuck you right here,” she said too loud, blushing when two couples nearby laughed as they looked at us.

“It’s alright for you to say that, you can tell me you’re going to fuck me anytime you want. They thought it was funny to hear you say what they were thinking about each other,” I told her.

She smiled at me and we started our dance, the song was close to ending but we made a lap around the dance floor and I got her to follow me into the swing circle as other couples gave us more room. Kasey was into this now, she loved the swing.

Evidently the band members liked to see her dance too, they went right into another swing and we really took off. Kasey was leaning toward me just a little as I held her, her butt was out and she was sliding her boots in step with me as we made beautiful music together.

Other couples now joined us on the floor and we had six couples dancing to the swing music. It was fun and Kasey was really into this fast paced, fast moving dance. I pulled back and with my left hand holding her right hand high over her head, I twirled her around, then caught her coming out of her spin and she fell right back in step without missing a beat.

“I love this one Billy, spin me some more,” she laughed.

When we would swing away from each other, I would twirl her in step, I could see her sexy body moving smoothly, easily, her big breasts swinging wildly to a rhythm all their own and her sexy butt making me hard just watching as she would spin in front of me.

When the song ended, she grabbed me and hugged me, mashing her breasts against me, rubbing them on my chest.

“I love to do the fast steps like that Billy, lets get another drink and do some more of those,” she said excitedly.

“I’m glad you like to swing, you look so sexy and you move so easy. I wanted to stop on the floor and kiss your pussy.”

“I would’ve let you too, I was thinking of you kissing my pussy and I wanted to do good, then when we started the dance, I realized it was fast and fun and I loved it.”

“We have company coming our way, here comes Carol Macklin,” I said and nodded at the couple coming to our table.

“Oh My God ... it’s Carol and Sam.”

Kasey went to meet Carol and her date, they hugged and turned to me.

“Carol, I took your advice and latched my claws onto this handsome hunk

“Billy this is Carol’s husband, Sam. Sam, meet Billy.”

“Hi Sam, good to meet you,

“Hi again Carol and thanks again for getting us to finally talk,” I shook their hands and they pulled another tall table close to ours and sat next to us on the tall stools.

“We had to come say Hi. Kasey I never knew you could dance like that. You two were the best couple on the floor. The couple with us at our table thought you two were dance instructors,” Carol said.

“Billy just showed me the steps and I did them ... He is so smooth and so patient with me, he did bribe me though,” she said and took a long pull on her drink.

“What did you tell her Billy?” Carol asked.

“Well, I promised her a reward if she’d dance with me and learn the steps,” I said and looked at Kasey. She drained her glass and whispered to Carol.

“OH MY GOD, did he really?” Carol laughed aloud.

“Yes and I can hardly wait.”

I wanted to stop this line of questions so I turned to Sam, “Sam what do you do?”

“I just started work at Moorelands, I going to drive the delivery truck and help in the warehouse,” he said.

“Well, from what I’ve seen in the past few weeks, they’re some good folks to work for,” I added.

“They really are Billy, Mr. Bill hired me a few days ago when I came home from Afghanistan. Carol and I love it there, of course it doesn’t hurt that Carol and Kasey were best friends in school and roommates in college either.”

“Kasey, we’ll leave you two alone. We just wanted to say hi.” Carol told her.

“Billy you know she’s a special friend and she’s a very special person. Treat her right and she’ll be a friend for life,” Carol whispered to me as she turned and gave me a hug.

“Thanks Carol, from what Kasey has told me, I’m sure you’ll know all the details soon. I plan to have many details for her to relate to you too,” I said and we all laughed.

“Sam, it was good to meet you. I hope to see you and Carol again soon.”

“You can count on it, Carol’s been trying to get Kasey to find a man forever but she’s so damn shy. You must really be special to even get a date.”

“I am the luckiest man in Meade Junction.”

“Then I am the second luckiest, see both of you later, enjoy your night,” Sam said and they went back to their table.

“Billy Sherman, I could fuck you right here on top of this tall table. I am so proud of you and Carol is so excited. She told me to never let you get away. That you were a keeper.”

“You’re a keeper too, Kasey. I really like your friends. I hope I can be friends with them too.”

“You will, they like you and we’ll have them over for steaks soon,”

“You said that like we’re living together.”

“Maybe I was hinting.”

“Kasey.”

“Hush, we’ll talk more about that in the morning.”

“Kasey, I can’t spend the night at your place.”

“Why?”

“Well, because. I mean, we’re on our first date and we agreed we wouldn’t go too fast and we’d take our time and let it happen.”

“We still are, Billy. We’ll wait until morning. Carol told me she cooks Sam’s breakfast naked on Sunday morning. I want to do that for you. I’m a good cook and I love breakfast.”

“Tomorrow’s Saturday.”

“Then I’ll cook your breakfast Saturday AND Sunday – naked.”

“Kasey, are you really this sure? I mean you’re not just excited and inebriated are you?”

“I’m drunk on love, Billy Sherman and unless you stand here right now and tell me that you’re not falling in love with me, I’ll cook your breakfast naked tomorrow and Sunday ... then we will go back to bed and fuck ourselves silly both days.”

“Can we fuck in the kitchen? I always liked that song by Garth Brooks where he said, ‘she was standing in the kitchen with nothing but her apron on’. I always wanted a woman who was willing to do that for me. I knew if I ever found her, I would love her forever.”

“You’ve found her Billy. I’ll cook your breakfast every day naked, even when I’m pregnant with our twins.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.