The Handy Man
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - At 28 years old, Billy Sherman lost his job, his home, his pickup, his girlfriend, and his pride to the economy. His dad was a 'handy man' all his life and Billy is now taking his dad's tools and starting a new trade. He meets some interesting people along the way. A lot of them are women. Billy has a weakness for women, he's a 'butt man' and he can't resist looking or touching when opportunity comes knocking. Billy becomes a busy man at his new trade.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student  

I was back at Clara’s again early the next morning and since I had all the boards back on my framework, I went to work, spacing and securing them on each end and in the middle. When I had them all on the deck, spaced and secured, I would come back and put the other screws in. I had cut and rounded the deck around the curve of the pool when I framed it and now I just cut my deck boards on an angle, snugly against the pool as I worked my way around the curve, then back out to the straight side. I looked at it and it looked really good. Dad would be proud.

When I had the deck completed and the steps cut out and built against the deck, near the pool, I got Judy, Kay, and Clara to help me as we lifted the table up on the deck.

I slid it over and let them choose where they wanted it and fastened it to the deck with the long screws.

They were all dancing and playing and having a great time when the deck was completed.

“Billy, if it was dark, we’d just strip your clothes off you and all get naked in the pool, you’ll have to come back and swim with us one night,” Clara said.

“I’d love to, I’ll see all of you soon, enjoy your pool and deck,” I told them and loaded my tools up and headed back to Hoppy’s.

Cassidy met me before I even got to the house, she was so excited about her trip to town the other night. Ms. Carson had invited her back over again and Cassidy was excited about getting to go back. She told me that she wants her Mom to go with her one day and go by and meet Ms. Carson.

“Cassidy, do you think that’s a good idea?”

“Well, I told Mom one night when we were in bed, that Ms. Carson and I had seen each naked and touched each other and Mom got excited. Mom and I touched a little and she wants to meet Ms. Carson too. I called Ms. Carson and she’s excited about meeting Mom, especially after I told her what Mom looks like and that she and I sleep naked together a lot.”

“Damn girl, what about the boy next door?”

“Mom wants to meet him too and she said that if I wanted to, he could come out some time and we could ride Gramps 4-wheeler.”

“Hey, my friend is really growing up. I’m proud of you Cassidy, you’ll have lots of friends now, enjoy it all girl, and have fun. Maybe your Mom and Gramps will let you have a ‘weenie roast’ for your birthday and you can invite girls and boys out and have a big time.”

“Oh Wow, thanks Billy, I would love that, I bet Ms. Carson would like to come out and help chaperone too, don’t you?”

“I know she would, why don’t you ask her to help plan it, she grew up in the country too. I bet she knows all sorts of games and fun things that boys and girls like to do.”

Cassidy and I put the roll-up door rails up and started putting the door panels up as Hoppy watched, it took us about three hours to get it right, just the two of us, but when we were through, Cassidy could just release the lock and with one hand, lift the door or let it down. Hoppy was sitting on a bucket watching and he was so proud of his granddaughter I could see him smiling at her.

We built his work benches at 36 inches high on one side wall and at 24 inches on the back wall and the other side wall. We did this so Hoppy could use his swivel chair to sit in at the low benches, and his tall stool for the high benches.

I ran the heavy 10-2 Romex wire from the house to the weather head on the shop and with my come-a-long, I pulled it tight so it wouldn’t sag too low. When we had all the connections made, I let Cassidy throw the switch in the shop to turn on all the overhead and directional lights on the walls.

She drove her little Mustang into the shop and we all sat on the benches and made a toast with our glasses of iced tea to a really nice shop building for Gramps.

I had started two more deck jobs on Wednesday and had started taking the screen down from the back porch at the Morrissey’s. We were waiting on the special order glass and aluminum supports to come in, so I couldn’t do a lot there.

This was a slow week for me but I did have two jobs lined up for next week.

This was Friday already and I was wishing I could see Kasey again, even though I would go see her every time I went in now, it just wasn’t enough.

At 3:00 on Friday afternoon, my phone rang and my wish was granted. What happened that day would change my life for ever.

“Hello Billy, this is Kasey ... are you busy?”

“No, I was just checking on the jobs I have going, they both need one more day before I start building, what can I do for you?”

“I was wondering if you could come by here, my Daddy wants to meet you.”

“Sure, I’ll swing by there now”.

I didn’t know what to expect, the way things have been going good in my life lately, but I was always skeptical even when someone smiled at me anymore. Kasey did say she was excited about what her Daddy and Ken Morrissey were working on. I hope I’m not expecting too much; I really did enjoy it when we had ice cream the other day and when we met in her office, she was full of excitement as she told me all that they were planning and I just knew she almost hugged me twice.

I wonder if her daddy told her that they didn’t need any more ‘handy-men’ hanging around their place. But I remember seeing some business cards of carpenters and handy-men on the ‘help me board’, as they called theirs. Maybe he saw us together and told her not to be seen with me, it was bad for business.

I was trying to get myself prepared what ever let down may come.

When I walked into the store, I saw Kasey motioning for me to follow her as she walked from behind the front counter of the sales desk. I waved at Carol, she waved back and grinned, I sure hope that’s a good sign.

I followed Kasey as she walked down the aisle between shelves full of hardware on either side, then she turned left and walked down to the end of another one. Kasey was wearing her usual pair of Rockies jeans and boots. Today she wore a short, white tapered western shirt that was cut and hemmed to come right to the top of her waist on her Rockies, no low riders on this girl. She has high full hips and a sexy butt, she’s got some fine boobs under that starched white shirt too.

She stopped abruptly, before walking out from between the metal shelves of plumbing hardware, on either side of the aisle.

“OK, I’ve already told my daddy all about you, he wants to talk to you. He’s going to ask you to tell him all about yourself, just think of it as an interview,” she smiled and took my hand, when I pulled back and looked at her.

“Come on, he’s a good guy and I’ll be there to protect you,” she laughed and I smiled, I guess my face was covered in doubt. She sure is different when she’s in her own comfortable world.

“Daddy, this is Billy Sherman.

Billy meet my Daddy, Bill Mooreland,” she made the introductions and Mr. Mooreland stood from behind his desk and walked out to meet me. I had seen him before and knew who he was. He just LOOKS like a man that would own all this. Tall, dark headed with gray at the temples, clean shaven and dark complexion from being outdoors. Well dressed in a white dress shirt and khaki’s. Casual walking shoes, not dress shoes.

“Good to meet you Mr. Mooreland,” I said, not knowing what to expect.

“I’m pleased to meet you Billy, I hope you don’t mind if I call you Billy, everyone around here calls me Bill,” he said, smiled a friendly smile as we shook.

“Close the door Kasey, and you two have a seat,” he said and I was really nervous now.

“I see why my daughter was so impressed with you, Billy, you strike quite a first impression,” he smiled and looked at me, then Kasey as she turned red. I must have turned red too because I felt my face get warm. I guess they were talking about my clothes. I still had on my white t-shirt, jeans and my old faded, red St. Louis Cardinals baseball cap that I’d had for years. I grabbed it off my head and held it in my hand when I thought of it.

“Thank you, Sir, being broke has changed my lifestyle, but I did lose about twenty pounds, so that part is OK.” I said and laughed nervously.

“How old are you Billy, if you don’t mind me asking?” he said.

“I just turned twenty eight,” I answered and was beginning to really wonder where this was going now.

“Would you mind telling me about yourself?”

“Well, no Sir ... I grew up over in Wyman, my mom and dad still live there. He’s retired and worked all his life as a handy-man and a carpenter, made a good living at it too. Mom never worked fulltime, she taught as a substitute teacher. I graduated from high school at seventeen and went to the University of Missouri in Rolla. I graduated three years later by taking summer classes on line two years in a row,” I told him. I looked at him, then Kasey. Kasey was grinning, and I smiled at her, still not sure why they wanted to talk to me like this.

“What did you major in and what did you do when you graduated from college, you really went through your schooling, I like that.” he asked.

“I got a degree in business management, then, came here to Meade Junction, when I was offered a job right out of school as assistant plant foreman. I was promoted to assistant plant manager in two years and then you know what happened last spring.”

“Yes, it’s really sad, but we’re hoping we can bring a new manufacturer in before too long. The reason I wanted to talk to you was about your work as a carpenter and handy man. George Waller took some pictures of the steps and handrails you built and emailed them to me. Really impressive, your dad taught you well.”

“Thanks, and yes dad made sure that I did it right or leave it alone, so I guess all his fussing at me kinda stuck with me,” I said and smiled at them.

“Those steps aren’t just a job well done; they are a work of art, the way you built the rails and the steps in one unit ... Mr. Waller told me he pulled on the rails and they didn’t even budge.”

“Well, I wanted to build him something that would last, since he was my first paying customer.”

“Billy, we have a lot of carpenters and handy-men that come in here, but I like you. Kasey was impressed with you too and that takes a lot ... believe me. If you can handle the load, she and I can throw a lot of work your way,” he said, looking at me with a straight face, no smile.

“Kasey and I are working on something entirely different and we may need someone like you with us, would you be willing to at least listen to an offer ... that is if we can put this together?”

“Yes Sir, I appreciate you wanting to help and I think you already know I need anything I can get, but I wouldn’t want your other handy-men to be mad at me,” I told him.

“What I mentioned just now isn’t a job offer – it’s a career move but that will only happen if we can pull this off.

“About your handy-man work, Kasey and I both get asked a hundred times a month who we recommend for the jobs when our customers come in, Kasey alone could keep you busy because she’s out front most of the time when they come in.

“Then if we get our other deal rolling, which I’m positive we will ... we’ll need a good man with a business head as well as a contractor ... among other things ... I’d like to talk to you about it, that is if we can put this puzzle together.”

“Kasey – Mr. Mooreland; I’d be a fool to turn down this offer, are there any catches to your offer?”

“Not unless Kasey feels you owe her dinner for her wanting to help you out a little.”

“Mr. Mooreland – Kasey. I don’t really know what to say.”

“Say yes Billy, and let us help you. Then ask me out to dinner ... since daddy was so forward with his remark,” Kasey smiled at me, her face red.

“Yes ... and thanks, Kasey. Would you let me take you out dinner some time?”

“Pick me up at seven this evening,. Here’s my card, the address is on it as well as my phone number,” she said and handed me a card from her back pocket.

Kasey stood and I did too, I reached across the desk to shake Mr. Mooreland’s hand again, “Thank you Sir,” I told him.

“Good luck in your work Billy ... sell us a lot of materials ... I hope both of you enjoy your dinner date too.

“I like you Billy – I look forward to working with you.”

I walked out and closed the door, Kasey was waiting on me between the tall metal shelves. I was totally stunned at what had just happened, and I still wasn’t sure exactly what did just happen.

“Daddy likes you, Billy. You made a big hit with him,” Kasey said as I walked up to her.

“I hope I can please all my customers like I did Mr. Waller. That was kind of him to send the pictures to your Daddy. I sure hope I’m what your Daddy thinks I am.” I told her as we walked back to the front counter.

“You are Billy, trust me, I know my Daddy.”

There were a lot of customers at the front and only two employees behind the counter.

“Don’t go yet Billy, we’ll be caught up in a few minutes,” she said as she put her hand on my arm and stepped quickly behind the counter to help. Man, this girl looks like a model for womens rodeo attire. I’m sure if the Rockies marketing group ever saw her wearing those jeans, she’d be signed immediately. This girl has the best looking butt I have ever seen and I’m an expert on womens butts.

I didn’t want to look like I was loitering, so I walked down an aisle to look at all the tools. I saw some I’d like to have, but didn’t really need. I looked up after a few minutes and saw Kasey coming toward me smiling.

“How old are you Kasey?” I asked as she walked up to me.

“Twenty two, why?”

“Just curious.”

“Come on, I’ll walk you to your truck,” she told me and I just looked at her.

“Well ... come on Billy,” she laughed and pulled my hand briefly.

I saw Carol there now and another girl and the one man behind the counter looking at us and I just waved and smiled.

“Will you do me a favor?” she asked when we were outside.

“Sure, if I can.”

“Take your hat off again.”

I pulled my baseball cap off and shook my hair. I wear it cut short, almost in a ‘buzz cut’ on top and kind of long, down past my collar in back. Kasey walked around me halfway, then back.

“Do I pass?”

“Yes you pass.”

“Thanks Kasey, I owe you more than dinner.”

“No you don’t, you don’t owe me anything, I want us to be friends, Billy. I want you to listen to whatever Daddy offers you, believe me it will be good.”

“We can be friends ... I like you already and you’re a really nice person.”

“You are too, now leave so I can go back inside, they’re going to tease me anyway.”

“Really, they’ll tease you about me?”

“Billy, go home and look in the mirror.”

“I don’t have a mirror.”

“How do you shave?”

“I shave in the shower.”

“Bye Billy, see you soon.”

“Bye Kasey.”

I was still somewhat puzzled about what all had happened, but I was happy about the way things were going. I was really excited that I would be getting referrals from Kasey and Mr. Mooreland for more jobs too. I wonder what this secret deal they’re putting together is all about, it has to be more than just another small manufacturing plant moving in.

There must be more than Mr. Mooreland and Mr. Morrissey buying up foreclosures too. There’s not enough people around who can get a loan anymore. It has to be more, oh well, if they want me to know, they’ll tell me.

He did tell me he was going to need a man with a good business head and a contractor. Did he mean me?

I showered and put on my favorite Levis and a fresh tee-shirt. I had a nice pair of pointed toe, rough-out leather western boots and I slipped them on and grabbed my cap.

I wiped my seat out with a wet cloth and swept the rubber mats with the little broom I keep under the seat.

I was ready and when I started my truck, the clock on the dash showed 6:30. When I drove off the parking lot, my phone rang. It was Sheryl.

“Hi Billy, I have another leak that needs repairing and Sherry said she did too. Will you come by and use your tools on them?” she laughed.

“How about tomorrow afternoon late?” I said, I felt my cock get hard, just thinking about the two sisters and those sexy asses and big breasts.

“We’ll see you then, Handy-Man,” she laughed and I heard Sherry laughing too.

I was almost to the address on Kasey’s card and started reading the numbers on the houses. Damn, I missed it somewhere. I turned around and started looking closer. There it was, her number is on the mailbox at the end of that long driveway. I turned in and drove all the way to the back of the house where there was a sports car and her GMC pickup parked under the two car garage that was built under part of the house.

I walked by the sexy little BMW Z4 35i 2-Dr Roadster and looked in the window, wow a seven speed transmission.

I punched the doorbell and looked back at the sports car once more. When Kasey’s voice came over the intercom speaker, it made me jump ... she told me to come on in as the locks clicked.

I opened the door and walked into the spotless kitchen that was larger than both rooms of my two room apartment.

“Have a seat, I’ll be right out,” she yelled from somewhere in the house and I sat on a high stool at the counter and waited.

Kasey came running into the kitchen with her boots in one hand and her socks in the other. She was wearing a pair of Rockies Cody Khaki boot cut, that were even tighter than the ones she wore to work today. These didn’t even have back pockets and they were TIGHT on her butt. She wore what I thought was an undershirt, a flimsy little shirt with thin straps over her shoulders that shimmered like it was pure silk. I could see her nipples about to punch holes in her shirt, she looked at me with a smile, as she sat in a chair in front of me and pulled her socks on then her boots. I looked away when she leaned over because I was looking right at her perfect breasts where the shirt’s scooped neck dropped down.

“A gentleman too,” she said as she stood and came to me, red faced as I was.

“Hey, I looked ... I didn’t want to stare,” I said as I tried to loosen up some, since she was joking.

“Billy, I’d have been disappointed if you hadn’t looked, so don’t worry about it,” she said.

“Where are your mom and dad?” I asked, to change the subject.

“They’re at home, why?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.