The Handy Man - Cover

The Handy Man

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - At 28 years old, Billy Sherman lost his job, his home, his pickup, his girlfriend, and his pride to the economy. His dad was a 'handy man' all his life and Billy is now taking his dad's tools and starting a new trade. He meets some interesting people along the way. A lot of them are women. Billy has a weakness for women, he's a 'butt man' and he can't resist looking or touching when opportunity comes knocking. Billy becomes a busy man at his new trade.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student  

The next morning I was at Mooreland’s with my notes on the deck for Ms. Millen. I saw Carol as soon as I walked in. She grinned and waved at me as I walked up to her.

“I heard about you buying Kasey ice cream. That was just right Billy. She’s on top of the world. Her Mom was out of town but she even called her and told her she’d met the most wonderful person and she said her Mom is so excited for her. You don’t know the battles they’ve helped Kasey fight, with her insecurities. She’s back there in her office and she asked me if you came in, to see if you had time go back to see her, at least for a few minutes. Do you want me buzz her office to have come up here, or go tell her come up here?”

“I’ll go back there if it’s OK, how do I get there?”

“Just go back to where the break room is and it’s two doors down on the left,” Carol told.

I walked past the break room knowing I’d remember that place for a lifetime. There was a lot of soul searching going on in there yesterday and a lot of soul confessing too. I felt good about it now as I walked slowly past the next door and then looked into the next office.

Kasey looked up as soon as I looked around the door. She was out of her swivel chair so fast she turned it over ... she was on the phone and nearly pulled it across her desk.

I felt the jitters settle down some when I saw she was happy to see me.

“I’ll have to call you back I just had an emergency come up ... no nothing that bad. I’ll call you later, bye,” she hung up the phone and rushed around her desk. I really thought she was going to hug me and I know she started to reach out then stopped.

“Sit down Billy, no come here I want to show you something ... close my office door. Oh Shit, I’m so nervous now that you’re here ... but I’m happy to see you ... in case you didn’t know it,” she said as she laughed, then stopped and then laughed again.

“I wanted to get here early before you got too busy. I needed to see you, just to make sure I wasn’t dreaming yesterday,” I told her as she pulled a chair up next to hers.

“Sit here Billy, I have so much to tell you ... and show you,” she said.

“Well, I hope at least some of it is good,” I said and tried to laugh.

“It is, you’ll see. I remember you telling me that you’d met Candy Morrissey, but at the time it never sank in that you were going to do a handy-man job for them. Isn’t she just the sweetest thing? Anyway, she met Mom, my Aunt and me for lunch at the club yesterday and we had the best time. I feel like I know you a lot better now, Billy,” she said and smiled as she turned her computer on and I saw my picture on her screen, as wide as the 19 inch monitor and me with no shirt, my shoes unlaced and my ball cap on.

“Kasey ... I, I don’t know what to say ... I mean. Well she just started taking pictures and I should have said no. Look ... I’m sorry about all of this,” I tried to talk and my throat was locked up tight.

“Will you hush and let me talk, Billy,” she laughed at me, I just knew the world was going to end right then.

“I was telling Mom about meeting you. Candy was trying to tell me I need to meet this good looking man named Billy Sherman ... that she had pictures of you. Mom, my Aunt and I were all over her, trying to see the pictures of you on her digital camera. My Aunt told Mom that you had done a handy-man repair for her and that you were the best looking man she had ever seen and that you were a perfect gentleman ... Candy told Mom and me the same thing, Billy. They all like you. Candy emailed me all these pictures of you and I’ve been sitting here looking at you all morning ... isn’t this just the craziest thing? The day I meet you, my friend Candy does too and my Aunt already knows you. Mom is having a fit to meet you now, Billy.”

“Kasey, I don’t know what to say ... I mean, I never meant to let her take those pictures, she just kept talking and the next thing I knew – there I was. I mean, I know I could have left, but I was trying to get a job and I just let it happen.”

“Will you stop? I’m just jealous that I wasn’t there with my own camera. I’ll tell you right now, if you do pose naked for that art class, my Mom, my Aunt and I will all be there too. I just love it, Billy. Candy has asked me to help her decide on the windows and the lighting too. You’ve landed you a really big job there, Billy, she told me to spare no costs, just get you to build it just like you described it to her and send the bill to Ken at the bank.

“Billy, he and his Dad own that bank and Ken and my Daddy are partners in real estate and they build houses and buy foreclosures to fix up and re-sell. I run the business for them right here at my office and I told Daddy about you already. Billy I’m excited for you and I want to help you,” she said as she floored me with all this. I was overwhelmed.

“Kasey, you don’t even know me ... I mean, hell yes, I want to get into something like that, but, well, I mean. Damn – Kasey, are you for real?”

“Billy, hell yes I’m for real, and yesterday you came into my life and made me realize that I was somebody. Billy, this is what I do and I’m good at it, let me put this together and I’ll be a partner in their business and I’ll make sure you have all the work you can handle. Billy, you’ll have to hire crews to handle all the business my Daddy and Ken Morrissey can send your way.”

“You sure have changed, Kasey. You don’t have a twin, do you?” I laughed.

“No, I don’t have a twin! If I did, she sure as hell wouldn’t have a chance to get her hands on you ... This is what I am good at, this is what I thrive on. When you get me alone, I will be the same, scared shitless, Kasey, who doubts herself each and every minute. If you can put up with that part of me until I can get it all worked out, I’ll help you, Billy. I want to help you, Billy, say yes, PLEASE... ?” she pleaded.

“Kasey, I’m not even sure what I’m saying yes to, but YES, HELL YES,” I said and we laughed.

I stuck out my hand and she grabbed it, then kissed me on my cheek, her face as red as mine felt.

“Then you’ll meet Daddy and agree to let me start working on this new deal they have?”

“I’ll meet your Daddy, but what new deal? You don’t need my permission to work on something for their company.”

“It’s something they want to get into. I think they’re trying to get a new manufacturing plant built here. There’s a lot more to it than that, and I can’t talk about it yet.”

“I know I can’t help them there.”

“Listen Billy, if they do put this together, there will be hundreds of jobs and people moving back here. If my Daddy and Ken Morrissey buy up all the foreclosures and fix them up, just look at what that means.”

“Well, I see where that could go, but there’s a lot of ifs in there.”

“Just let me work on it and be ready to go. We’ll let them worry about the money and getting the manufacturing end going.”

“I have nothing to lose, Kasey, whatever you have, count me in.”

“I have everything to gain, Billy, I want to do this for me, so I can get my confidence in myself and I want to do it for you, because I really like you as a person.”

“I really like you as a person too Kasey, I hope you’ll let me help with your confidence, I’ve got a lot of that, not much else, but a lot of confidence.”

“Then I may borrow some from you, or better yet, lean on you for help.”

“Sure, and just let me know when your Daddy wants to meet. Oh and yes, let me know what you think the going price for a fancy sunroom is, you’re the expert.”

“I’ll get with Candy and we’ll get it all settled, I promise you’ll make good money.”

“Thanks Kasey, I need to get some supplies and I need to set up a couple of deliveries also.”

“Thank you Billy, OH ... Mom wants to meet you, will that be alright, or am I pushing?”

“Meet me ... as in?”

“As in ... my new best friend who gives me confidence in myself.”

“I can go along with that, just let me know when; just keep in mind, I’ve only been to the country club once for a meeting, so go easy on me,” I grinned as I started for the door.

“WAIT, I mean don’t go yet, I mean. Thanks Billy, I’ll get with Daddy and see when he’s free to meet you, and I’ll set it up with Mom for maybe some ice cream, she’d love that as much as I did.”

“Sure, I’d like that too, thanks, I owe you my friend.” I said and I did leave this time. I had a nagging feeling in my mind that I was missing something and I couldn’t pull it out. We were talking a hundred miles an hour about things all over the universe and my mind was in a blur. Oh well, it’ll come to me, it always does.

I placed my whole order for Hoppy’s shop building and asked Carol to have it delivered to his place Monday morning early.

Carol told me they already had a lot of deliveries for Monday and asked if they could deliver Hoppy’s on Saturday morning, since they’re open until noon.

“That’ll be even better, and thanks Carol.”

I gave her my notes on Ms. Millen’s deck and asked her to put it on an open ticket and they’d be in and pay it as soon as we had all we needed.

I had them hold back the twenty four, 10 foot 4X4 posts, to load on my rack so I could set them now.

I gave her the address and instructions as to where to unload the rest of it.

I had enough materials figured to build three picnic tables and gave that to her and asked her if she could put that on an open ticket with my name on it and I’d pay it Monday or Tuesday. She said that was all OK too and I pulled around to load all of this, I knew my old truck would be loaded, but I didn’t have far to go with the posts.

My mind was in the clouds, I was excited ... and I didn’t even know what the hell I was excited about!

I really like Kasey already, no more than we’ve had a chance to talk. Now, I’m even more excited about maybe becoming friends with her. Not sure where all that will go though. What kind of friendship does she expect from me? I’d love to asked her out, but that may be too much, too fast for her. If we could just go out to eat ... I wonder is she likes to dance? At least, I’d get a chance to hold her in my arms...

Shit ... I need to get my mind back on my work. If I’m going to finish these jobs I have started, I need to have my head screwed on right ... I wonder what this new secret deal is they have going?

It may turn out to be just an auto parts distribution company coming in with tax breaks, they always do that. I can’t see any one coming in big enough to fill that whole manufacturing complex that Wellbourne had out there. Hell, it would take someone in politics to get something that big brought here.

I went straight to Ms. Millen’s and started unloading my 4X4’s. Kay came ran out almost wearing another too small bikini almost on her sexy body that was a really good shade of pink all over now.

“Hi Billy, are you going to work on the deck?”

“Yep, I thought I’d get these posts set so I could frame it one day next week.”

“I’ll help you take the posts around back.”

“They’re very heavy, Kay. You could get a splinter or skin your hands. I’ll get them, you just hold the gate for me.”

It took me nearly 45 minutes to carry the 24 posts back there and get my posthole diggers and levels ready too.

“Where’s your Mom and Granny?”

“They went to the store, they’ll be back soon.”

“Well, I may need your help getting these posts set and plumbed when I get the holes dug.”

“Heck yeah, I’d be glad to help.”

I already had all my holes marked, so I dug six holes and measured once more to be sure. I was right on my mark with them and dug another six holes when I heard Judy and Ms. Millen come out the back door.

“Hi Billy, I see we’re getting the deck started already. This is great ... can we help you in any way?” Ms. Millen asked.

“Sure, let me get a few more holes dug and you can help me set the posts and plumb them.”

“Just let us know, Do you want a Coke or a glass of tea or water?”

“Tea would go great right now, thanks,” I told her, I was already working up a sweat.

With the three of them helping, we had the 40 posts set, braced, and plumbed by noon. This was a big help to me for next week. I had Hoppy’s shop to frame and finish, then come back and frame and finish this deck and who knows what else over at Candy Morrissey’s. I’d just let Kasey handle that one for me and try to make it look like whatever they came up with.

“Billy, Mom and I were just talking, we want a table of some sort on our deck, can you build that?” Judy asked.

“Sure, how about a picnic table? I can fasten it to your deck when we get it built.”

“Hey that sounds great, how long does it take to build one and how much are they?” Clara Millen asked.

“$150.00 and it doesn’t take long to build. I’ve got an order to build two and have enough materials to build three on my truck now. I could do that while I’m here. It won’t take but a few minutes to cut them out and I could put yours together so you can use it while we’re waiting for your posts to set.”

“Heck yes! Lets do it ... I’ll help you Billy,” Judy said and Kay jumped up from where she sat, ready to go.

I let Kay carry my saw and electrical cord back from the truck and I started carrying the deck boards and two-by’s. Dad and I always used the 5/4 treated deck boards to make the table top and the seats, they were smoother with rounded edges and looked better too.

I brought all the materials I had back to the yard and cut each table, putting the parts to each one separate, so I could assemble them later.

When I had them cut out, Kay helped me assemble one for them by holding the boards in place as I put them together with the long deck screws. In just a matter of minutes, we had the table taking form and they were amazed at how easy it was.

When we had the table together and standing, I went back and put more screws in all the deck boards on top, in the frame work underneath and the deck boards on the seats. When I was through, I stood on it and shook it with my feet, it never gave an inch and they clapped as I stepped down.

“Billy, that was so neat ... watching you cut the pieces out like that and putting them together. You are very talented and extremely gifted.” Clara said,

“I was taught by the best, and it still comes natural for me.”

“Well, you really are a good handy-man.” Judy told me.

“Thanks Judy, when we get the deck built, we’ll set the table up on it and I’ll fasten it to the deck to keep it from ever being moved.”

I loaded all my tools again, along with my parts for the other two tables and headed back to my apartment. I still had plenty of time before dark and tomorrow was Saturday.

I found the number for the lady who wanted the two tables and called her. She was thrilled that I had them ready to bring over and assemble. I drove over and met her and her two kids. with the help of the young boy and his sister, we carried the parts to their backyard and separated them for the two tables.

The boy wanted to help and then his sister did too. They caught on really fast to what the table would look like. We had the first one together and started on the second in no time it seemed.

I went back over them then, putting all the extra screws into the frames, tops and seats as I had done on the other table. They were glad to have the tables for the weekend coming up and for the big birthday party they had planned for the next weekend.

I felt like everything was just going too good and wondered what was going to happen to spoil all my good fortune that had suddenly been sent my way.

I drove to my apartment and sat in my truck and tried to get my schedule in my head as to what I needed to do first Monday. I knew that I needed to see the Morrissey’s and go to Hoppy’s, then finish Clara Millen’s deck. That didn’t seem like much, but each one was going to be a big job and take some time to finish.

I grabbed my phone and called Mom and Dad. I was glad I did too, they were happy that I had called and wanted to know all about my new business. They were both on the line, with Mom on the bedroom phone and Dad on the kitchen phone. I told them all about my fence job and the decks and picnic tables I had built. I told Dad about the shop I was building and he sounded really proud of me, I knew he was too, he’d always told me that he was proud that I’d listened and learned about working with my hands.

We talked for over thirty minutes and I promised to come over soon and spend some time with them.

“Come on a Sunday Billy and I’ll cook a big Sunday dinner,” Mom said.

“I’ll do that Mom ... I’ll call you soon and be over there. Love you Mom, Love you Dad.”

“We love you too son ... and we’re proud of you too. We knew you’d do good,” Dad said.

I was really glad I had called. I had been meaning to call them sooner, but it seemed like I was so busy with my handy-man jobs and planning and meeting all these nice people.

I went in and took a shower. I wanted to go somewhere, but didn’t want to go either. There was something nagging at me and I couldn’t make it come out in the open. I felt like I was missing something.

My phone woke me ringing and buzzing on the bedside table. I grabbed it, wondering who could be calling me at night.

“Billy – it’s me, Cassidy. They just delivered the lumber and stuff for Gramps shop, are you coming out today?”

“Huh, what time is it?” I said, still half asleep.

“It’s 7:30 and the truck is here now and they’re unloading the materials for Gramps building. Mom and Gramps said to tell you that breakfast would be ready by the time you got here, that is if you’re coming out.”

“Hey, sure. I’ll be there in a few minutes, thanks Cassidy.”

I hung up and looked at the clock, sure enough it was 7:30, I jumped up and dressed and pulled my shoes on and grabbed my cap. I brushed my teeth in the kitchen sink and I was ready.

I was there in ten minutes and got attacked by the three dogs as I got out of the truck. I felt good now, I had slept all night and my mind was clear. I was glad now that they had delivered the materials today. I could get all my walls framed and ready to stand on the slab as soon as the concrete was set good. This was working out better than I thought.

“Billy, good morning. I bet I woke you up didn’t I, you sounded so sleepy and so sexy, ‘‘ Cassidy laughed as she met me on the porch.

“Yes you did, and I’m glad you did too. We can get all the walls built today and have them ready to stand up as soon as the slab is ready.”

“Hey, look at my sexy undies I bought with my money. Gramps and Mom took me to town yesterday when I got home,” she said as she opened her robe and showed me her sexy white lace bra and panty matching set.

“Whoa Nelly ... Girl you look sexy as hell ... but then you always did,” I grabbed her and we hugged.

“I bought Mom some just like mine too, she loves them,” Cassidy told me and I knew Ellen would look good in sexy underwear or out of them.

“Morning Billy, come on in and have a seat.

“Cassidy, get Billy a coffee mug,” Hoppy said as we went in the kitchen.

“Morning Hoppy,

“Morning Ellen. This is getting to be a habit, me eating out here like this. Y’all are going to spoil me.”

“You just don’t worry none. We love to have you here, Billy. You’re like family now,” Hoppy said.

I walked over behind Hoppy and kissed Ellen quickly on her cheek, then I squeezed her big titty before I sat down at the table. She smiled and rubbed her huge titties against my back when I turned around.

I looked at Cassidy and she was grinning at us.

Ellen cooked a platter of eggs and Hoppy took three, I handed it to Cassidy and she took three.

“Billy, there’s three for you and two for me, now help your plate. I’ve got some homemade hash browns in the skillet and plenty of bacon,” she said as she turned from the stove to look at me.

She placed the dishes of bacon, biscuits and hash browns on the table and filled all the coffee mugs again, then sat down to eat.

“Lord, we thank you for these blessings, and for blessing us with our new friend, Billy, Amen,” Hoppy said.

We ate while we talked and laughed, and I really did feel like a part of their family now. We had fun talking about Hoppy’s shop and getting the walls ready to stand up.

When we were through, Hoppy started his long, slow shuffling walk out to the job site. Cassidy ran back to her room to get her shorts on and I helped Ellen put the dishes in the dishwasher again.

“Billy, when you told Cassidy you were coming out today, she asked me if the three of us could to down to the creek later.”

“Do you want to?”

“Hell yes, not only do I want to, I NEED to, I was hoping you’d agree and she really needs you too.”

“Ellen, I want you both, but are you sure about Cassidy?”

“Yes, I’m sure. She and I have had some really long talks and she’s asked me a thousand questions about making love, having sex, and fucking. She wants you to be her first, she really worships you, Billy and it would be special to her.”

“She’s on the pill, right?”

“Yes.”

“Are you?”

“I’ve had my tubes tied, Cassidy asked me if I would let you fuck me with your naked cock, she wants to watch, then she wants you to fuck her while I watch.”

“Are you alright with all that?”

“Yes, are you?”

“Hell yes, now get your sexy ass covered up and lets get to work,” I said spanked her sexy butt.

I checked the slab and it was curing just as expected, the temperature is just right for concrete and by Monday or Tuesday, we could stand the walls up without tearing out the anchor studs.

I got all my tools out and set up four sawhorses next to the slab. Cassidy and Ellen came out and I explained to them what we were going to do. They weren’t sure what I was talking about, but when I laid out my 2X4 studs on the concrete, they saw what I meant.

I had a new 25 pound container of 3 inch decking screws delivered with the order and opened the plastic pail.

When I had squared the corners I put screws in the bottom and top plates, then marked both the bottom and top at 24 inches for the stud spacing. Cassidy saw what I was doing and grabbed the other Ryobi cordless drill and started helping me as Ellen held the studs on the marks. A good framing crew working with two air operated framing nail guns, can frame four walls of an average size room in just a couple of hours.

I drilled holes in the studs and pulled the wiring through the holes, setting junction boxes all along the back wall and both side walls at forty inches off the floor, so they’d be above the work benches Hoppy wanted. Dad had taught me that trick, wiring the walls as I went and not having to pull wires later. When I had the walls standing, all I had to do was connect the wires in the corners of each wall and it was wired.

We had the two side walls framed and stacked to the side then framed the back wall. I marked out the drive-in door and we framed the front wall with the wide entrance opening.

By noon we were through and had our tools back in the truck. Hoppy had pulled his long wooden lounge chair up close to watch as we worked and by the time we were finished, he was sound asleep, his three dogs lying on the ground by his side.

Ellen took my hand and we walked out through the barn and out the back door, Cassidy was there with two blankets rolled up on the front rack of the ATV. She drove, I sat in the middle and Ellen was behind me as we made our way through the brush, the hills, rocky trails to the small valley where Cassidy and I had been a few days before.

There wasn’t much shade with the small trees and bushes here in the hills, but we parked under the lone tree large enough for a shade, the one Cassidy had parked under the first time we were here. The limbs were scattered and thin in the tree, not making much shade, but we spread our blankets and lay down.

“Billy, Mom and I want to take your clothes off for you, don’t we Mom?”

“Yes, we want you to stand up and let us undress you, Billy. Then I want to show Cassidy all about how a man is made and how a woman makes love to a man so he will want to make love to her,” Ellen said.

“Yeah, then she’s going to show me how to fuck your sexy ass, Billy,” Cassidy told me.

“Well, I did agree to a ‘show and tell‘ meeting with both of you, so believe me when I say I’m ready. You are both very beautiful and very sexy.”

I stood while each of them took a shoe off, then Ellen unzipped my jeans while Cassidy reached up, standing on her tip-toes and pulled my shirt over my head, with my help.

“OK, stop right there,” I told them.

“Why?” Cassidy asked.

“I want to see both of you naked, then you can take my jeans off.”

As soon as I spoke, Cassidy was stripping her shorts and top off to stand there naked. Ellen soon followed and for the first time, I saw her full, ripe body with no clothes.

Man, what a sexy body ... on both of them.

They both knelt in front of me and started pulling my jeans down. I had worn boxers today and they nearly pulled them down with my jeans, but left them hanging just above my butt in back and just over my cock in front.

“Lift your leg Billy,” Ellen said and I lifted my right foot so she could pull my jeans off.

I lifted my other foot and Cassidy pulled them completely off and threw them off to the side.

My cock was already hard, erect, pushing the front of my boxers out. I just knew it was going to pop through the opening any second.

“Wow, Billy has a big one doesn’t he Mom?’

“Damn ... I guess he does, lets get his big tool out here and get a good look at it,” Ellen said as she and Cassidy pulled my boxers down to my knees.

“Damn,” Ellen said.

“FUCK,” Cassidy said and Ellen laughed.

“Mom, I’m sure glad you’re going first,. I’m not so sure about this ... as much as I want it,” Cassidy said as she leaned in to get a good close up.

“I’ve never had one like this either, Hon. But they always fit. It may take a little maneuvering, patience and determination, but it’ll go. When you want it bad enough, your pussy will let him in.”

“Show me Mom, show me how to suck him and how to fuck him. I’m so excited I’m about to pee.”

“Then go over there and pee, when I get this thing in my mouth and get it lathered up good, I’m going to straddle it and fuck it.”

Cassidy squatted down with her butt toward us and peed a stream down the slope in the sand, her sexy butt cheeks resting on her heels.

She jumped up and hurried back over to where we were. Ellen was slowly jacking my cock up and down and kissing it as she did.

“Oooooooh, Mom that looks so good, let me have a taste.”

“Here Baby, get a good lick of it, see if you can get it in your mouth if you want to.”

“Wow, I think I would like to do this some more, it makes me feel so good in my belly.” I was wondering if Cassidy was going to tell her mom about us, after we swore our secrecy to each other about the last time we were here. She didn’t and I wondered if maybe she had already, but neither let on that she had.

“Cass, that turns me on, watching you suck on Billy’s cock like that, you have the whole head in your mouth ... You Go Girl.”

“Here Mom, I got a really good feeling and my pussy is so wet, I want you to fuck Billy, then help me fuck him too.”

“Billy, lay down and let me sit on this big fat tool you have. It’s been a long, long time for me and I need you.”

“Take it easy, Ellen. We have plenty of time. I want it to be good for you and I want Cassidy to see you when you get your orgasm.”

“I may get an orgasm before I’m through, but I want to just get some good cums first,” she laughed.

“They’re the same aren’t they Mom?” Cassidy asked, looking at me with a grin.

“Yes Hon, but when a woman gets really horny and hot, all she wants is a good cum.” Ellen was straddling me now and I held my cock up as she eased her wet pussy down to touch my cock head.

“Wow Mom, he’s pushing your pussy open with his fat cock, I bet that feels so good doesn’t it?”

“It sure does, ohhhhhh yesssss, damn it went in me deeper and I love it. Billy fuck me, fuck your cock up in my pussy.”

“Boy Mom, I like it when you raise way up like that and then come back down. I want to do that, your pussy is really wet and now Billy’s cock is wet too. Fuck him Mom, fuck him good.”

Ellen sat all the way down on my thighs and shoved her hips forward, taking me all the way to my balls as she slid back and forth. She leaned over to get her pussy a better angle and when she did, I captured one of her fat nipples in my mouth and sucked her as she fucked me wildly. I reached up and with my hands under both her huge mounds, I pushed her nipple into my mouth, sucking as hard as I could as she rode me harder and faster. I knew she was getting ready to blow, I let go of her titties and grabbed her butt cheeks to pull and push her forward and back, making her pussy take all of me, then slide back to where just the head was inside her tight lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.