The Handy Man - Cover

The Handy Man

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - At 28 years old, Billy Sherman lost his job, his home, his pickup, his girlfriend, and his pride to the economy. His dad was a 'handy man' all his life and Billy is now taking his dad's tools and starting a new trade. He meets some interesting people along the way. A lot of them are women. Billy has a weakness for women, he's a 'butt man' and he can't resist looking or touching when opportunity comes knocking. Billy becomes a busy man at his new trade.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student  

Man, I don’t even know where to start charging for this job, handling glass was worth more way back when I helped Dad. Maybe I can ask someone at Moorelands ... maybe I’ll meet Kasey and she’ll help me on this.

Yeah right asshole - she’ll help you right out the front door.

I called the other number on the list Carol had given me last.

“Hello, this is Billy Sherman. I called this number about a handy-man job. I got your number from Mooreland’s.”

“Yes Billy, I was wondering if you built picnic tables ... we want one,”

“Yes Ma’am I can build you one out of treated lumber that will last for years, what size did you want?”

“Oh Lord ... I don’t know ... What size is average?”

“Usually six foot.”

“Then I want a six foot one.”

“I can do that for $150.00 materials and labor.”

“You mean - total?”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Build me two,” she said and gave me her name and address.

“Yes, Ma’am, I’ll have them built in a few days and call you before I bring them over.”

Man, I like those calls, I can make good money and build those things three to five a day on Sunday.

I was feeling good about all this now ... I mean – really good. I drove by Martha’s and she wasn’t home again ... the note I left was still there. I sure hope she’s alright. I’ll call her tomorrow.

I need to buy some more minutes for my phone too.

I went in and checked under her deck and knew I could get under there in a day or two and make the posts more secure, and even brace them both ways, to stop any future leaning.

I drove by the ready mix plant and ordered 12 yards of concrete for early delivery tomorrow for Hoppy Cassidy. The man knew Hoppy personally and told me it would be there at 7:00, since they started loading trucks at 6:00.

I called Hoppy’s number and Ellen answered.

“Hi Sexy,” I said and she laughed.

“You silly thing ... you’ll have me believing you if you keep that up,” she said.

“You are sexy, remember ... you showed me your butt and titties. I know a good looking body when I see it,” I told her.

“Billy Sherman, all you know is tits and ass, I got plenty of both ... just come on any time and get you some,” she laughed again.

“I plan on it, but first we need to get Hoppy’s shop built. We’ll have a load of concrete there at 7:00 tomorrow, I’ll be there early to get started.”

“Come on early enough to have breakfast with us, Hoppy will be mad if you don’t. He’s riding high now that you’re about to get this shop going.”

“Tell him I’ll be there ... maybe I can even get another look and a handful of that sexy body of yours,” I said, damn I was getting a hard on.

“Come on country boy... get you some of this,” she mocked my country drawl and laughed.

“See you tomorrow Ellen, you sexy devil,” I said and hung up quick.

I was horny and I didn’t have any pussy lined up. I must be slipping, for a few days there I had it smeared all over me.

I pulled Janis’ number out and called.

“Hello, is this Janis?” I asked almost knowing it wasn’t her voice.

“No, this is Gloria,” she said and she almost sounded Mexican, I thought.

“Gloria ... Janis gave me this number this morning and I was just calling to see if she’s home.”

“No, but she’ll be here soon. She worked two shifts today and Then she went to the grocery store and WalMart after we got paid. Come on over, she told me she met you and gave you our number. We hardly ever give it out, but she said you looked delicious.”

“Do I need to bring anything for us to eat?”

“No she’s picking up a pizza. We get tired of Waffle House food seven days a week.”

“I’ll be there shortly Then. Do Y’all want some beer with the pizza,” I asked.

“Hell yes ... we just don’t drink it any more, cause it’s not on our grocery list.”

“I’ll be there with a couple of six packs. bye Gloria.”

I pulled into a convenience store and bought an eighteen pack of Bud Light bottles and headed over two blocks and down three more to Cedar Lane. I found the apartments at 210 and then I found number 16. Not bad apartments ... not new, but not rundown like mine.

I knocked on the door and sure enough, Gloria is Mexican, and Janis is right, she’s cute as hell. Damn, she’s downright sexy. Her hair is long and coal black, down past her butt and what a butt.

Damn those Mexican girls really know how to grow butts.

“Hi Gloria, I’m Billy Sherman,” I said when she opened the door, smiling her big pretty smile.

“Yes, and you do look delicious, just like Janis said. Come put the beer in the fridge. She’ll be here shortly, she called and I told her you were on the way over. She fussed because she smelled like Waffle House and needed a shower and told me to not rape you until she got here to help,” Gloria told me and laughed. She’s dressed in some tight shorts and a t-shirt. I’d bet the price of one yard of concrete, there’s no bra on those Mexican puppies either ... and they ain’t no Chihuahua’s either...

I could tell the two of them have fun living together. I wonder if they want to play ‘Three’s Company‘ for a few months until we get caught up on our living expenses.

We’d just sat down at the table when Janis came blowing in, arms loaded with groceries and WalMart bags.

“I’ll help if you have more.” I offered.

“Sure, come on out here in the dark with me Billy,” she laughed and I followed her.

“I want to kiss you, Billy. I smell like fucking burned grease ... my hair is greasy and I need a shower ... but first I want a kiss,” she said as grabbed me. We kissed like long lost lovers and she bumped her pussy against my cock until it got hard ... which didn’t take much.

“Damn, lets get this stuff inside and eat, then I want to take a hot shower. I wish I had a beer, damn Billy you made me so fucking horny this morning and here you are at my place tonight.”

“I brought beer.” I said as we walked into the apartment again.

“Can you spend the night? We both have off tomorrow morning.”

“I can ... if I can shower here in the morning. I have to get up early to pour concrete.”

“We may never let you sleep. It’s been a long time for both of us and I hope you don’t mind if Gloria sleeps with us. She’s like a sister to me and she needs a good man like I do.”

“I think we’ll all have fun tonight,” I said.

“Gloria, lets eat pizza while it’s hot, then I want to take a long hot shower. Billy’s spending the night and we’re both going to sleep with him,” Janis said and Gloria stepped from behind the fridge door where she was putting away the items Janis bought, and smiled at me.

We ate the whole pizza and I drank one beer while they each drained their first one then drank another one with their pizza.

Janis was feeling good by now and stripped her uniform off in the kitchen. She’s wearing a very sexy, very small bra that only covered half her titties. Her panties were the tiniest I had ever seen, they were nothing but two triangle patches front and back and a small band of lacy fabric across each hip.

“Damn girl you got my panties and bra on!” Gloria yelled at her friend and they both laughed like crazy.

“Mine were all in the wash and I like these anyway. They make your Mexican ass look so fuckable, even to me,” she laughed.

I knew Janis couldn’t have any pubic hair, because I could see her pussy split and it was hairless. My cock was getting harder by the second.

“Show Billy your hot Mexican ass Gloria. I’m going to get a hot shower. Don’t use up all that big cock he’s packing either while I’m gone,” Janis laughed and pulled her bra and panties completely off, showing her small but nice titties and her big sexy butt.

Damn, do I ever love butts.

Gloria stood and pulled her shirt off, her big brown titties popping out, with her fat dark chocolate nipples swollen and puffy ... Damn.

She wiggled her sexy ass out of her shorts and the first thing I saw was her sexy butt cheeks as she bent forward.

Double-Damn and Damn again.

When she turned to face me, her pussy was beardless ... Not even a mustache on it. I knew right then I was going to like chocolate puss smeared all over my face. Her’s golden brown, just like a brown M&M and I love M&M’s.

Gloria was smiling as she waled over to where I sat in the straight back chair.

“Do you have condoms Billy? I need you man,” she said.

“In my truck I do ... not on me.”

“I have one. Get your pants down,” she said as she went to the last drawer on the cabinet and shuffled through some stuff and pulled out two condoms.

I stood and loosened my jeans, then pulled them down below my knees as she came back. I grabbed my cock and stood it up as she opened the package.

Motherfucker, what a fucking cock!” she said as she knelt beside my chair and rolled the condom down over me.

“You sit still, Billy. I want to get this fat cock in my pussy. It’s been too long for me,” she said as she straddled my legs and lowered her pussy to where it was just touching my cock. I leaned my head over and sucked a big brown nipple into my mouth as she dropped her ass down, taking my cock all the way into her hot pussy with one plunge.

“LORD help me, this is a MAN’S cock I got up my pussy. Fuck me Billy, I can barely move,” she said as she rocked her butt on my legs.

I slid down in the chair just a little and raised my butt, making my cock bump against the back of her tight pussy. Gloria sucked in her breath and looked at me.

“Do me like that again Billy ... my pussy likes that,” she said and rocked to me some more.

I raised up again, my cock all the way inside her as she began to rock and push her buttocks back and forth on me. The sensation was like sparking electrodes being raked across my cockhead as she fucked me.

I reached around Gloria’s hips and pulled her sexy brown ass up close, cramming my cock to the depths of her. She began to rock with me and we started a good, hard fucking ride against each others bodies. She let her thighs spread and her feet drop to the floor as she opened her body to me. I took her pussy then, I took it and made it mine as we fucked and she fell over, her head on my shoulder.

“YES, YES, YES,” she said as she kept time with our bodies crashing into each other.

“Billy, I’m going to cum ... I’m going to cum, Billy. I’m going to cum now, Billy ... OH FUCK, I’M CUMMING, BILLY,” she yelled in my ear as we stopped with my cock balls deep in her hot Mexican pussy.

Gloria was still slumped over on my shoulder when Janis came back from her shower. She was wearing some hip hugging lounging pajamas that looked like they were going to falling off her hips any minute. She was naked on top and her small titties were pert and proud, her little nipples erect and puffy.

“I see you fucked her out. She’s such a fucking, braggart. She gets the shit fucked out of her by a real man and it looks like we’ll have to put her to bed.” Janis said and pulled Gloria up.

“Come on, Baby. Did the mean old white-boy fuck your little pussy and make you fall over?” she laughed and Gloria looked up grinning.

“Just you wait ... that fucking cock will blow your lights out like a candle in a hurricane,” Gloria said as she wobbled and staggered to the bedroom. Janis pulled the condom off me and held it pinched between her thumb and fingers in a choke hold, as we walked to the bathroom. She dropped it in the water as I pissed like a garden hose.

Beer always does that to me.

Gloria was already in the double bed, so I crawled in next to her naked, then Janis stripped her pajamas off and sat on the bed next to me. The overhead light was off and Janis left the lamp next to the bed on. She pulled a condom from the drawer on the night stand and rolled it down over my cock ... kissing the head when she was done. She turned away from me as she lay down, pushing her big sexy butt back against my belly. My cock jumped to full attention as she pulled it up between her thighs, scooting back closer to me.

“Billy, I want you just like this, from behind and with your hand on my titties.”

Gloria wasn’t asleep. She rolled over to snuggle her hot Mexican pussy up tight against my butt and put her arm around my waist, running her hands over my chest and down as far as she could on my belly. Janis had her butt against me tight against my belly and Gloria rubbed her hand over me and her friend as Janis took my cock in her wet pussy, and backed up for more.

“Oh yes Billy, fuck me long, deep and slow, I want this to last a lonnngggg time.”

We slow fucked for a really long time before Janis started getting activated, shoving her butt back to me with her leg thrown back over mine, letting me get deeper into her from behind. I had both her small titties cupped in my hand, assaulting them as she began to fuck me harder and faster.

“Damn it Billy, you feel so fucking good in me. I hope you’ll come back again and let Gloria and me have some more of this handsome hunk of man cock.”

“I was hoping I’d get an invitation to come again,” I said and she laughed.

“You can cum again in my pussy any time, Billy,” Gloria said sleepily from behind me.

“Fuck me hard, Billy. I feel my cum getting close, please fuck me deep and make me cum. OH FUCK YES ... just-like-that, here it comes, DAMN, OH FUCK. Shoot your stuff now, Billy.”

When I felt her pussy start gripping and pulling, I did start shooting. I shot until I was empty and wanted to shoot some more. I just love fucking against a woman’s big butt like this.

I woke up once in the night, on my back with both of them snuggled against me, titties on my chest and legs over mine. I felt my cock and the condom was gone, I drifted off to sleep once more, feeling warm and content.

Janis had set the clock for 5:00 for me and when it went off, she nudged me and turned it off. I crawled over her warm sexy ass and wanted to stay, it felt so good.

I showered and washed my hair, I didn’t have a razor so I didn’t shave. I dressed and left after going back and kissing each of them and telling them I’d be back soon. They never raised up, just pulled me down for a kiss, then snuggled against each other when I looked back.

I left at 5:30 heading out to Hoppy’s place. I knew I was early but I knew too that Hoppy and Ellen would be up drinking coffee. I was right too, when I got past the barking, happy dogs and rapped on the kitchen door, Ellen came to let me in.

“Good morning Billy, come on in. We were just talking about you over our coffee,” she said as she stepped out on the porch and hugged my neck pulling her robe open to press her huge naked titties to me.

“Mmmmm, good smelling, girly shampoo this morning, did you have a fun night,” she whispered and giggled.

“I did, but not as much fun as I’d have if I spent it between these big melons,” I said and she pulled my head down to rub them all over my face.

“Hey Billy, I knew you’d be out real early. You’re our kind of folks. Sit here and drink your coffee and tell me about my shop,” Hoppy said as I walked into the kitchen from the back porch where Ellen still stood, fixing her robe.

“Morning Hoppy. I see you’re feeling better ... good to see you,” I said as Ellen came in and placed a big, old fashioned, stoneware mug of steaming black coffee in front of me.

“I took some sleep medicine and went to bed early so I could be up and ready when we poured that slab.”

“How do you like your eggs, Billy,” Ellen asked from behind me at the stove.

“Over easy.”

“Billy, how long do we have to wait for the concrete to set up?” Hoppy asked.

“Well, we’ll need to wait at least four days, because I’ll be setting the anchor bolts around the edge to fasten the bottom plates. Do you want a smooth finish or a rough, broom finish?” I asked.

“I think I’d like a smooth finish Billy, it’s easier to clean up oil spills and easier to sweep too, don’t you think so?”

“I agree, I was going to recommend it if you asked. We’ll just float it off and get it real smooth when we pour it, then I’ll be back in a few hours to put a really smooth finish on it for you after it sets a while. You may even want to get some of that oil resistant floor paint and let Cassidy put a couple of coats on it ... that would make it last forever then.”

“Good idea ... pick me up a couple of gallons at Moorelands and when we get through with the building, I’ll let Cass put it on.”

“Speaking of my young assistant ... look who’s coming here all smiling and dressed like a harem girl,” I said as I saw Cassidy coming up the hall to the kitchen.

“Hi Billy, morning Mom, Gramps.

“I was so excited last night, I don’t think I slept any. Gramps, I’m so glad we’re getting us a shop and today’s the day we start.”

“I think we’re all excited Cassidy. I even got up early just to have breakfast with all of you,” I said as she came to sit across my knees, as if it were an every day natural thing. I could smell her youthful girl smell, her shampoo and her toothpaste on her breath.

I tried really hard not to look down, but I couldn’t resist, and looked down between her big beautiful, teenage titties, I could see them from nipple to chest, the way her robe fell open.

I glanced up and Ellen was pouring Hoppy some more coffee, then she came around to me and refilled my cup. She sat an empty mug for Cassidy next to mine and filled it half way. She slid the sugar and cream over to her and patted her on the shoulder as she went by, looking at me and smiling. Her eyes glancing down at her daughters titties which were completely exposed on top.

Cassidy poured sugar into her cup, not even measuring, then she filled the big mug the rest of the way with heavy cream. She stirred it with my spoon and took a sip.

“I like coffee, don’t you Billy?” she said, smiling at me.

I looked at Hoppy and he was grinning and winking at me. I knew he’d seen and heard this same thing many times.

“I sure do and your Mom makes the best coffee too,” I agreed.

“Mom, I’m hungry this morning, I want three eggs like Gramps eats and lots of bacon too, we’ve got work to do today...

Don’t we Billy?” she said and squirmed around to look at me, grinning as her naked butt mashed against my jeans.

“We sure do. I have my knee boots in my truck, so I’ll get inside the form and pull the wet cement to the corners when they swing the spout across. You and Ellen can stand outside the forms so you won’t get your shoes messed up, that cement will ruin a pair of shoes.”

“What if I pull my shoes off, will it hurt my bare feet?” Cassidy asked.

“No, you’ll just have to wash good and scrape some that splashes up and dries on you or it will dry your skin out.”

“Good, I want to wade in it like you do. Can we all put our names in the floor and the date?”

“Yeah, we’ll do that too, on the inside, so when we put the walls up we can see it,” I told her and she bounced her butt on my legs.

“Hon, you need to get off Billy so he can eat. I’ve got breakfast cooked,” Ellen told her and she slid off my legs onto her chair.

We all ate a big breakfast and Cassidy jumped up and ran to her room to dress in her work clothes. I helped Ellen put the dishes in the dishwasher and Hoppy started his shuffling walk out to the shop site.

“Thanks Billy, for making Cassidy feel so important. I know Gramps and I have tried to keep her from growing up too fast and we’ve spoiled her. She loves the attention you show her and she loves being included in our conversations. Gramps and I have both learned a lot just watching you get her to mature so much in less than a week,” Ellen told me, leaning her titties against my chest.

“Hey, she’s just like anyone her age ... just like you and I were when we made the change from kid to grownup, we didn’t want to let go, but we wanted to be grown. You just keep being the Mom she loves ... and both of you will change. I know Hoppy will keep being her Gramps and he’ll let her run loose, but he’ll always have a good rope handy to lasso her if he needs to pull her back.”

“Billy Sherman, when we have time and can find a place, I’m going to take all my sexual frustrations out on you, and fuck the living shit out of your sexy ass,” Ellen said, and pushed me away when we heard Cassidy coming down the hall.

“Mom, you really need to put some clothes on, you are almost naked and we have work to do,” Cassidy said, kissed her Mom on her lips while she ran her hands over her big titties. She looked at me and grinned.

“Mom’s got some nice ones doesn’t she?”

“Her daughter does too, now both of you get your sexy butts in gear and lets go to work,” said as I spanked them both on their butts and headed out the door with Cassidy hurrying after me. She’s wearing her camo cargo shorts that come to her knees and stretched across her sexy butt so tight I knew she wasn’t wearing panties. She has a crop top t-shirt on that came to the bottom of her mounds and her sharp little nipples were on point like a bird dog, as we crossed the yard.

Hoppy was standing near the gravel drive, looking back toward the main county road.

“Here they come,” he yelled and started limping over to the forms.

When the driver pulled up and stopped, I pointed to the forms and he drove past us, then backed right up to the forms ... then pulled straight out about twenty feet.

The driver jumped out of the cab and was grinning as he walked back to grab the spout extensions. He put two on and swung it out past the forms, then took his pressure hose and washed the big spout with water. I helped him pull it back and told him to let her go.

I stepped into the back of the form and grabbed the spout as he reversed the drum to discharge the wet cement. Cassidy kicked her shoes off and stepped inside the form on the other side of the spout, she never looked at me, she just held onto the side of the spout like I did and when I would push it she pulled it.

When the back part was full, I held my hand up and the driver shut it off while I took my concrete rake and pulled the wet mixture to the corners and down the sides. I motioned for him to pull up, then stopped him when he was out far enough. I told Ellen to get a shovel and start chopping it up and down along the insides of the wooden forms so we could get a good pour with no bubbles, pockets or honeycombs around the edges.

Hoppy grabbed a big claw hammer of mine that was lying on the ground and sat beside the forms, he started hitting the sides of the form to make the mixture settle down along the sides better. I knew he had poured concrete before.

We had the 20 X 30 slab poured in no time it seemed and the driver took one section of spout off and we poured the ramp. When that small incline form was full, he swung the spout out over the main form again and cranked the RPM’s, spitting maybe another gallon out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.