The Handy Man
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - At 28 years old, Billy Sherman lost his job, his home, his pickup, his girlfriend, and his pride to the economy. His dad was a 'handy man' all his life and Billy is now taking his dad's tools and starting a new trade. He meets some interesting people along the way. A lot of them are women. Billy has a weakness for women, he's a 'butt man' and he can't resist looking or touching when opportunity comes knocking. Billy becomes a busy man at his new trade.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student  

When I pulled up ... the three dogs came across the yard, running, barking. and wagging their tails. I drove out to where we were going to build the shop and parked. By the time I got out, I saw Cassidy and Ellen headed my way, both wearing tight tee shirts and knee-length cargo shorts. I looked for Hoppy and didn’t see him, then I saw the dogs run over to lay in the shade ... and there he was, laid back asleep on his wooden, reclining lounge chair.

“Hey Billy! Are we ready to start?” Cassidy asked as she ran to me, hugging her titties to me.

“Yep ... ready to start forming the slab anyway. If we can get it formed today, I’ll have them deliver the concrete day after tomorrow and we’ll get it poured so it can set up a few days before we start building the walls.”

“Hi Billy! Good to see you. Dad will be happy to see that you’ve made it back,” Ellen said as she stood close to me. I reached out and pulled her to me for a hug, like I’d hugged Cassidy. She’s wearing light makeup and she’s done something to her hair that made it straight, long and soft like silk strands.

“You both look really good. Are you sure you want to get dirty ... helping me with this slab?”

“Yes. We’ve been hoping you’d come by today ... we’re ready,” Ellen told me.

“Cassidy, will you run over and bring your Gramps’ wheelbarrow over? We’ll need it in just a little bit. I’m going to measure this one more time to get my corners square. Then we’ll set the first three sides and get them level. After that, we can use that fill dirt, over there to get the slab level.”

Cassidy took off before I even finished talking and hurried back with the wheelbarrow. I took my 2 inch boards and laid them beside the building space. I took my longest electrical cord and unrolled it, then handed the male end to Ellen.

“Ellen, will you go plug this in up at the porch?” I asked and she took off, looking back to make sure the cord wasn’t tangling as she pulled it.

Hoppy had picked this spot because it’s the highest spot in the yard. I knew his shop would never flood, sitting on this small knoll. I set up my saw horses and got my Skil-Saw out. I was ready to start.

With Ellen and Cassidy helping measure, and hold the boards in place as I secured the corners. We soon had the three sides finished with the tops of the forms six inches above ground level. I made some two foot, 1”X2” stakes with my saw by sawing a point on them. These, I drove into the ground on the outside of the 2x6 forms to hold them in place against the weight and pressure of the wet concrete.

Cassidy wanted to use the wheel barrow and I let her. She was good with it too. Hoppy had taught this girl how to work with her hands and she was proud to help.

It took us about three hours, working hard and not stopping, to get the dirt floor of the forms level and the front form fastened and secured in place. I took some of my 2X4’s and made ‘kickers’ to brace each side in two places to keep them from bulging out under the pressure of the concrete too. I formed a wide ramp up to where the front of the shop would be and we secured it with stakes and more kickers.

After looking, I was satisfied that it was solid and ready to pour. I measured the depth, length and width and figured my cubic yards of concrete it would take to pour it.

Figuring 20 X 30 X .50, divided by 27, I came up with 11.11 yards, I knew that 12 would be enough for the ramp in front also. I rolled out the wire and cut it in sections to lap and cover the bottom of the form.

“OK, we got that done, and I want to thank my able bodied helpers for all you did. I’ll call the ready-mix plant at Mooreland’s and have them come pour it early, day after tomorrow.” I knew we could have it poured and floated in a couple of hours. Then I could go back by and set the posts for Ms. Carson’s deck as soon as I finished pouring the concrete here.

This would give me all day tomorrow to finish setting the posts over at Charlotte’s, with the help of Polly and Sera. I knew too, that we’d have some time for our other planned recreation by the pool too, if all went well.

After we had all my tools and cords loaded, I hugged and kissed each of my helpers on their cheeks, and they protested that I should stay for supper. I begged off and promised that when we started framing the walls and roof of the shop building, I’d make plans to be here longer. They gave in and with both mother and daughter pressing their firm titties against me, we hugged and I left. Hoppy was still asleep with his dogs lying beside him in the shade.

I took my notes out with the phone numbers on then and marked off Ms. Carson’s name, then called the first on the list again. Still no answer so I called the third name.

“Hello, ‘‘ The woman’s voice said, older ... maybe a grandma - I was thinking. I kicked my butt mentally.

“Yes, I’m Billy Sherman, and Carol Macklin at Mooreland’s gave me your number for a handy-man job.”

“Yes Mr. Sherman. I wanted to know if you knew how to put together an above ground pool and build a deck for it?”

“Yes Ma’am ... I can do both. I’m free to come by now if you’ll give me your address. I can figure you a price and let you know how much it will cost total.”

“Yes, please come on by,” she said and gave me the address.

When I arrived at the address, it was in a nice clean, older part of town. Mostly older couples or widowers and widows. Not many young adults or kids over here ... that I’ve ever seen when passing through.

I rang the doorbell and it opened almost immediately.

“Hi, I’m Billy Sherman, the handy-man ... just called you,” I said as I handed my card to the woman.

“Yes Mr. Sherman. I’m Clara Millen. Come on in and we’ll go out back and I can show you what we want. My daughter and granddaughter are back there now,” she said. Ms. Millen was exactly as I pictured her, maybe early fifties and a widow.

I followed her through the cluttered house and out through the kitchen to the back porch. I saw the shipping boxes and packages that contained the pool, pumps, filters and connectors.

“I’m afraid we have bitten off more than we can chew, Mr. Sherman. None of us even know what this stuff is, let alone how to put it together,” she said as we walked down the steps.

I saw who had to be her daughter, and looked over at her granddaughter. She reminded me of Polly Winters. Her Mom reminded me of Sheryl with her oversize titties which look o be as big as Ellen’s. She stood up when they saw me ... I could see both of them had on bikinis under their oversize tee shirts.

“Mr. Sherman, this is my daughter Judy, and her daughter Kay.

“Girls, this is Billy Sherman ... our handy-man, who can possibly save us from cussing and killing each other,” she said, laughing at herself.

“Hi Judy,

“Hi Kay.

“I’ll be glad to help you put this together, that is if you don’t mind me working late out here tonight. “I see you have a motion-light and it’s just a matter of placing the parts in the right place and putting the pool liner in the frame,” I told them as I looked at the mountain of boxes and parts.

I had helped Dad put many of these together and it takes patience and persistence. He never charged less than $250.00 for his labor, because one little mistake and you’ve bought something you can’t use.

I inspected the site they had marked fr the pool. It was either level or nearly level and could be put to grade quickly. They had a pile of sand nearby, and I assumed they were told to get this to level their site.

“I can put this together with your help for $250.00 and have water running into it before I leave ... if you like. Then we can talk about your deck when we have the pool up, filled and operating properly,” I told them.

“Mr. Sherman ... You have a job to do. We’ll be happy to stay out here and help you. Kay and I are anxious to get the pool in operation. We just moved here from Ohio to live with Mom. To us, it’s so hot, and the humidity is stifling to us,” she said, standing way too close to me, looking me directly in my eyes as she spoke.

“Thanks Judy. I hope you don’t mind if I call you, Judy?”

“Not at all. We need to dispense with the formalities. We’re just happy you called us back ... we were about ready to dig a hole and bury this mess.”

“Mom was, I wasn’t. Granny and I are going to christen the pool with a midnight skinny dip when we get it filled and running,” Kay grinned at me, I suppose she was seeing if she could shock me.

“Kay, you talk too much. I’m sure Billy didn’t want to hear that we were all going to swim naked in our backyard,” Judy said, swatting at Kay’s butt as she jumped away, laughing.

“I may come back for the christening ceremony myself, now that I know all the details,” I told them, and Kay looked at me sort of funny. Judy and Clara laughed at how I had hushed her up.

“I’ll get some 2X4’s and lay out here where you want it, then I’ll get my long level and make sure it’s level so the water won’t be putting too much pressure on one side as we fill it.” I said and turned to walk around front to get my materials.

“I’ll help you Billy,” Kay said as she ran up beside me. I looked down and she had taken her shirt off, her breasts are really big ... like Polly’s and her skin is white, like she’d never have had any sun.

“You’re going to burn in the sun, if you don’t use sun block when you swim. The sun is much stronger here than up north,” I said as I looked down the deep her cleavage. Damn ... they don’t even touch ... they stand so proud.

“I know, Mom and I are going to get a lot of sun now that we’re here. She’s divorced from my step dad and he never let us wear bikinis around him. He acted like some kind of preacher on television or something, telling us it was evil for a woman to show herself like that. Mom said he wasn’t like that until he joined some church up there,” Kay was full of information ... some of which I’d rather not know about.

“Well, you and your Mom will have lots of privacy to get plenty of sun back here in this big yard. We’ll get you a deck built in a week or so. I’m really busy at the present, and I’ll have to come back to do that,” I explained.

“Good ... I hope you come back for our skinny dipping party, too Billy ... I’d like that,” she said.

Here we go again...

The thought ran through my mind as I handed her my two longest levels and cautioned her not to drop or bang them together on her way back. I took two, 16 foot 2X4’s off the top rack and we walked back together. I got a good look at her butt, as she walked in front of me. She needs to lose a little weight before she gets much older ... but not much. Her butt looks good with a little fat on it ... Damn nice nice shape, even if she’s a little heavy.

Her bikini is much too small for her hips. She has it tied so low I can see the top half of her butt crack. She turned and pushed the gate open with her butt and I swear I saw the top of her pussy split as she bent forward and pushed out with her butt. She doesn’t even have any hair I guess. Surely she doesn’t shave her pussy ... as young as she is ... but I had to wonder...

When Kay and I got back, Judy had pulled off her shirt too and she too is wearing a very small bikini. Hers is tied so low, I knew damn well she didn’t have any pussy hair. I knew too that if that bikini bottom slipped a half-inch, it would expose her pussy and be below her butt.

“Billy, I hope you don’t mind that we’re dressed like this while we help you. It’s just so hot, we’re about to melt in this heat. Mom’s gone to put some shorts and a thin top on too,” Judy told me.

“Not a problem with me. We’re used to it down here, but it does get hot and lots of folks are putting in these above ground pools now days,” I said and thought about Martha and reminded myself to call or go by again to check on her deck.”

Clara came back and I knew right away that she’s had some cosmetic surgery done. She may be over fifty, but her face and body sure doesn’t show it. Rebuilt titties, butt and belly looks fine on her. She saw me looking at her and smiled. I smiled back and handed her the instruction booklet.

Her bikini barely covers her nipples. Damn, her bikini looks more like some ultra small bikini, a model may wear.

“Clara, if you’ll start here and read these instructions ... with the help of Kay and Judy, we’ll start putting the pieces of this puzzle together,” I said as I spoke to her nearly naked titties.

“Sure Billy ... listen, if you get too hot, just pull your shirt off, we don’t mind,” she said and smiled when I grinned at her titties.

We had the support frame standing alone and most of the support braces in place when Clara went in to fix some sandwiches and get us something a drink.

Judy, Kay and I kept working, fastening the braces and supports in place and tightening them. I started putting up the inside wall-panels and Judy watched for a while, then she and Kay started putting them up too. They work well together and we soon had all the panels in place except the last one and I walked through the opening in the framework, picked up the last panel and handed it to Kay.

“You can put this last panel in place.”

“How will I get out?’’ she asked.

“I’ll put the ladder over the side and you can climb up and jump down out here,” I told her.

It was almost dark by now and when Clara came out with a platter of sandwiches, we stopped for a break. We were in a hurry to get through with the pool, and as soon as we ate, we started again.

With the help of Judy and Kay, I lifted the heavy plastic liner over into the pool frame. We unrolled it and took the wrapping out of the inside area. I stood on one side and they on the other as we stretched and pulled the liner out to let the bottom lie in place. When we had all the wrinkles out of the bottom, I told Clara to put the hose in it and start the water while we finished the sidewalls and connected the pump and filter.

Since the water was running inside the pool, Kay and her Mom were working in there ... pulling and tugging the liner to make sure all the wrinkles were out as the water started covering their feet. I worked outside the frame, connecting the pump and filter devices.

I fastened the aluminum ladder to the outside frame and the inside ladder to the wall directly across from it on the inside.

“Just remember to never take the ladders loose or let them touch the bottom of the pool or they’ll puncture the liner and cause leaks,” I told them.

Clara stepped up the outside ladder and looked inside.

“If that water wasn’t so cool, we’d get in it right now.” she said and laughed.

“Mom, it’s only three inches deep,” Judy told her.

“I know, but I’m ready to go skinny dipping,” she looked at me ... Then laughed

“You’re invited, Billy ... that is if you’re not chicken to swim naked with three females,” she said. At first, I thought she was kidding ... then Judy and Kay joined her.

“Billy, come by some night and we’ll get in with you, we’ll turn the lights off and it’ll just be the three of us and you,” Judy said as she looked at me ... I sure was tempted and my cock was too.

“I really would love to swim naked with you, Billy, Mom and I have already talked about it and we both want you to swim naked with us. Granny told us that she would love to have you here also, will you?” Kay asked.

“I really don’t know what to say, I mean, well three beautiful women and just me, and all of us naked, what am I supposed to do?”

“The three of us will show you what to do ... if you don’t know. We really do want you to say yes. We feel like you have earned the right to skinny dip in our pool and if you do ... We’re all three going to be all over your sexy ass,” Judy told me. I looked around, and her Mom and daughter agreed with her.

“I’ll come by late one afternoon next week and we’ll measure for your deck. When we get it built, we’ll have a very private christening ceremony ... that is if you three are sure,” I told them, my cock like a steel rod.

“It’s a date, call us and let us know when,” Clara said.

I gathered up my tools and Kay helped me carry them back around to my truck, it was dark except for the street lights and as she handed me the last of the levels, she reached up her arms for a hug.

I hugged her and she backed up to smile in the dim light.

“Watch this Billy,” she said and pulled the strings that held her bikini top and bottom on her, she stood with both strings in her hands, her naked body fully exposed right here in their driveway. Just as I thought, her pussy is just as smooth and hairless as her mom’s and her Granny’s pussies...

“You tell your Mom and your Granny that the three of you better be damn sure about this. We may do more than swim naked,” I told her, pulling her body to mine.

“I hope so ... Mom and Granny are hoping you’ll come over and swim naked ... maybe show us a few things”

“Night Kay, enjoy your pool and be careful in the sun. I’d hate to see those pretty titties and that sexy ass burned,” I said as I patted her butt.

“I will ... night Billy, See you next week,” she said as she turned and walked back around the house, waving one more time before disappearing around the corner.

There must be something in the water in this town ... here’s three generations wanting to get naked and swim with me, among other things.

I hurried home and showered, then fixed myself a bologna sandwich and drank a glass of water. When I fell into bed, I was out like a light.

My bladder woke me up at 5:00 am screaming to be relieved. I pissed a gallon, and shaved. I was ready to go.

I was so hungry my stomach was cramping, so I looked in my wallet to see how much money I had and tried to figure my unpaid bills. I was shocked to see I already had over three hundred dollars. My rent wasn’t due for another three weeks and I knew I could afford a good, freshly cooked breakfast on a plate. It dawned on me that I already had over a thousand in cash coming to me for this week alone and that made me smile, saying that number.

Even though it was still dark, I dressed and left to find something open.

I went out toward the by-pass and saw the Waffle House. Damn, it’s been years since I ate at one of those. I lived on their food during college, as did lots of other students.

I need to remember this, one night a week, they have ‘all you can eat‘ on several menu plate dinners.

There were a few early risers here already, sitting, drinking coffee, and reading the paper. I got a seat toward the back, facing the door and the cash register. I could look over the small divider and see the cook as he worked, filling three or four orders at the same time.

He was good, but not as good as a kid I remember back in Rolla. That kid could juggle five eggs, flip bacon, and turn hash browns all at the same time. His best trick was to juggle the eggs and at the top of the arc, he would crack an egg on the overhead stainless vent-a-hood and then open it over the small pan he used to cook them in, never missing an egg as he juggled.

I picked up a menu, remembering all of it as I looked it over. I guess they hardly ever changes them, especially the breakfast side.

“Coffee?” the girl said and I looked up. DAMN, I didn’t see her when I first came in.

“Yes, please,” I said and her mouth crooked a short, quick smile as she poured my coffee.

“You new around here?” she asked as she stood over me on the back side of the divider.

“No, just now making enough to come out and eat in public again,” I said, telling the truth.

“I know what you mean, my girlfriend and I both work here at odd shifts ... share a one bedroom apartment, eat most our meals here and still have problems making our car payments. It’s hell since Wellbourne shut down. Did you work there too?” she asked.

“Yeah, I was assistant plant manager when it shut down. Chopped my legs right out from under me. But I’m doing handy-man jobs now and I’m just about to get on my feet, if I don’t trip and fall again.”

She smiled for real Then ... cute smile too. She’s younger than me by a few years, not bad to look at, with a short, pixie hair cut. I like her butt too, ... under the plain uniform.

“What would you like,” she asked and she smiled when I looked up from her butt.

“Two eggs over easy, raisin toast, grits and bacon, cooked crisp but not burnt,” I said and she smiled again.

She turned and yelled the order at the cook ... it didn’t even sound like what I had ordered. They never did and I remembered they had their language when telling the cook what the next order was. Then they’d put the order ticket over the vent-a-hood to be brought back with your food.

She turned to go and then poured me a refill on my coffee, I looked at her and saw her name was Janis, pretty name. Nice little tits too.

I smiled at her and said thanks and she left with another short curl of a smile on her lips.

She brought my food shortly and I went at it like a hungry dog, it was good and it was hot and my stomach loved it too. I sat drinking my coffee and watching the clock, I knew Moorelands opened at 7:00 and if they had loaded my order yesterday as Carol said they would, they would be at Charlotte’s by 7:20, no later than 7:30.

I got up to pay at exactly 7:15 and walked to the cash register, Janis hurried to wait on me as the other girl started my way. She smiled and I did too as she handed me my change and a small piece of paper.

“Do you have a couple of cards? You can put them on the board if you like. It may help you get a handy-man job,” she said before I turned away.

“Sure, I’ll put two or three up there,” I said.

“Put three,” she smiled a big smile.

“I will, and thanks Janis, I’ll be back,” I told her.

“Good.”

I stopped at the cork bulletin board and pinned three of my cards on it and was almost out the door when I glanced back to see her take one and slip it into her pocket, she waved and I did too.

When I got in my truck I looked at the paper.

Just in case you were wondering, I live at 210 Cedar Lane, apt. 16 and my number is 247-6060 and I have a cute roommate too - Janis

Damn. I know I’ll be back now, and hopefully meet the roommate too.

I got to Charlotte’s as she was leaving and we spoke quickly. The delivery truck from Mooreland’s was already backing up near the gate to her back yard just as I got there.

“The girls told me all about yesterday, Billy. Thank you for making them feel special, so important and grown up, I wish you could have seen them before and after, then you would appreciate what I’m saying. Have a fun day, got to go,” she said. I grabbed her hand and leaned down to kiss it.

“Sweet gentleman, take care of my girls,” she said and sped off to work.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.