The Handy Man - Cover

The Handy Man

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - At 28 years old, Billy Sherman lost his job, his home, his pickup, his girlfriend, and his pride to the economy. His dad was a 'handy man' all his life and Billy is now taking his dad's tools and starting a new trade. He meets some interesting people along the way. A lot of them are women. Billy has a weakness for women, he's a 'butt man' and he can't resist looking or touching when opportunity comes knocking. Billy becomes a busy man at his new trade.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student  

I took my tool belt off and lay it aside, then started to pull my boxers off.

“WAIT, we want to do that, PLEASE?” Polly said as both of them dropped to their knees beside my feet.

“Sure, but I was already planning on you both getting really acquainted with what’s in there.”

“We want to be best friends with him and we haven’t even met him yet,” Sera said.

They each hooked their fingers on my waist band and pulled my boxers slowly downward.

My cock popped out and they both jumped back. What it lacked growing to full erection, it made up for it in a hurry when the warm sun hit it. Just knowing they were as close as inches away made me even harder.

“WOW, I MEAN – FUCKING-WOW, I never knew they grew that big.” Polly said as she stared at my throbbing cock.

“Shit Polly, do these things really go in a girls’ pussy? I mean we’re kind of small down there.” Sera said as they looked it over.

“Can we touch you, Billy? I just love this. I’m about to melt, I’m so hot and itchy.” Polly said, her open hand over her pussy.

“Sure you can. A man loves for a woman to touch his cock and even feel the size and length of it. I especially love for a woman to kiss my cock and jack it up and down as she gets to know it.”

“You mean women really do that? We heard girls talking, and we’ve seen pictures, but we thought they were doctored.” Sera told me.

“I want to kiss your cock, Billy, may I?”

“Only if I get to kiss your pussy, later.”

“OH FUCK! I mean REALLY? we heard girls talking about wanting their boyfriends to do that to them, but we just knew a boy would never do that.”

“A gown man will though. A grown man will kiss and suck your pussy until you get lots of cums ... if you’ll kiss and suck his cock.”

“Will you let us suck yours and show us how to do it right ... then when we get through ... would you really kiss and suck our pussies. I mean there’s two of us and just one of you.”

“Sure, we’ll do all that today, and then you both get to think about all you’ve done. Tomorrow, I’ll be back early and we’ll set more posts and explore some more.”

“Explore?” Polly smiled.

“Well, if you both want to, and only if you BOTH say yes, I’ll teach you how to make love to a MAN.”

“I want to.” Sera said immediately.

“FUCK YES, I want to. My pussy is as wet as it’s ever been just knowing it’s going to get this big MAN cock in it. Does it hurt like all the girls and books and sex-ed teachers say?” Polly looked at me as she asked.

“It can, but if you have a man who knows how to make love and not just jump on your pussy and fuck you ... even the first time can be very satisfying.”

“You know how to do that Billy. Don’t you? We just know you do. You know more about sex than anyone in the world I bet. I’d love to have your big cock in my pussy right this minute.” Sera said.

“OK, I’ll sit down here and you can take turns kissing and sucking, I’ll give you some pointers and make sure that by the time we get the fence built you’re both the best cock-lovers and the best grownup girls in your school. I want you both to promise that you’ll always use protection, even though you’re own the pill ... will you?”

“Yes we will Billy. That’s for the STDs isn’t it? We learned that too. Will you please fuck us the first time with your naked cock though?”

“I’d love to. There’s nothing on earth that feels better to a man than fucking his naked cock into a young woman’s naked pussy. Now, my cock needs to be kissed and then sucked until I cum in someone’s mouth.”

“WOW, does it taste good?” Polly asked, wide eyed.

“I don’t know. I’ve never tasted my cum ... If it does, you swallow. If it doesn’t, you spit it out. Then I’ll know if you like the taste or not.”

“I’m so excited ... I may swallow your big fat cock.” Sera told me.

“I love it when a woman tries to swallow the head of my cock all the way down her throat.”

“Wow, I want to do that.” Polly said licking cock.

Sera did the same from the other side and I knew even though they weren’t very experienced, they were more eager than any female that had ever wanted to suck me off.

I was eager too and my cock was as hard as a hammer handle made of seasoned hickory.

I sat on the shallow end of the pool and they sat in the water in front of me. Polly had her hand at the base of my cock holding it up as both licked and sucked and slobbered all over the head of it.

“Polly, hold my cock up high, I want Sera to try to get the head in her mouth. Sera, be careful and don’t scrape your teeth on me ... it’s as sensitive there, as you are on your pussy,” I told them.

Polly was right even with her as she opened her mouth and covered the head of my cock. It felt so good, I almost shot her a load right then.

“Stop right there Sera and just suck, lick, and get used to it. When you think you want to try more, just open your mouth and push your head down over it. If you feel like you’re about to gag, raise back up. You can get used to my cock and train your throat to love the feel of my cock slipping deep into your mouth.”

“Fuck, I love just watching this. I’ll be glad when it’s my turn,” Polly said, then opened and closed her mouth as if she had me deep inside her throat.

“Pretend your mouth is your pussy, Sera and you want me to fuck you deep in your pussy for the first time. Open up and let my cock slip deep inside your pussy ... you know you want it deep ... do it Sera,” I urged her, knowing she really did want it deep.

“Yeah Sera, suck his cock ... fuck him with your mouth. I want to take him all the way in my pussy Sera. I want to see you take him deep too. Suck Billy’s cock Sera, then I want to suck him and let his cum go down my throat,” Polly was antsy, urging her cousin on more, and more.

Sera turned her head down at an angle over my cock and I felt it slip into the back of her mouth. She started hunching her pussy back and forth as if fucking. She’s horny as hell and she wants my cock, anyway she can get it, by now. Sera pushed her mouth down and I felt her mouth tighten up, she was about to gag.

Sera pulled her head back and grinned at me, “I almost did it, Billy. I know I can next time. Let Polly suck your cock now. I want her to feel you deep in her mouth like I did,” she said, then kissed her cousin, “Get him, Polly. Suck his cock and taste his cum. If you swallow all of Billy’s cock, I’ll kiss your pussy,” Sera said, then she realized what she had said and laughed. “I mean, I’ll kiss Billy’s cock too,” she laughed.

“If she swallows my cock all the way ... I’ll suck your pussies ... both of you,” I told her and Polly leaned over me and licked ... then sucked my cock knob into her mouth.

“Do you like it Polly?” Sera asked.

She nodded and took more into her mouth I felt the back of her mouth and she was determined to get it all.

Sera had her hand around the base of my cock and Polly reached up to pull it off. My cock swelled, knowing she was about to try to take me deep. She did too ... she cocked her head forward and went down on me all the way. I felt her throat contract and she started to pull back, then she opened her jaws and let my cock slip all the way. I closed my eyes and had the image of my cock all the way in her belly. The sensation was so powerful, I shot my cum into her throat and she swallowed until I had to pull her off.

“I DID IT ... I SUCKED HIS COCK ALL THE WAY,” she yelled.

“HELL YES, you sure did. How does cum taste Polly,” Sera asked, excited for her cousin.

“FUCKING-GOOD, I love it and I want more.”

“No one has ever swallowed my cock, Polly ... I mean NO-ONE-EVER,” I said as we hugged. I really wanted to kiss her but I saw my cum on her lips and chin, and backed up. I wasn’t that excited

I handed her a towel and she wiped her mouth and chin, grinning at me then Sera, Polly was glad she was able to swallow my cock. I was happy too. That was the best I have ever had. It made me want more.

I handed Polly what was left of my warm Coke and she turned the plastic bottle up, draining it. She threw the bottle at a trash can fifteen feet away and I watched as it sailed in a high arc and fell right in.

“Damn, you’re good,” I said and she grabbed me around my neck. I kissed her on her mouth and it was like kissing another person. Amazing what a little confidence will do for a young girl. She kisses different and she even felt different when she pressed her upper body to my chest.

“Billy, you said if she swallowed your cock, you’d suck both our pussies ... are you?,” Sera asked, smiling and hoping.

“Get over here and sit on the side of the pool. I’m going to kiss and suck your pussy first, then I’m going to kiss and suck Polly’s.”

Sera was across the corner of the pool in a flash and a splash, as she ran through the shallow water. She turned and hopped her butt up on the pool side and opened her legs.

“Have you two ever kissed each other’s titties?” I asked.

“No, but we’ve felt each other when we sleep together and we’ve rubbed each others backs and butts and legs,” Polly said.

“Then I want you to get up here and kiss Sera’s titties like I do. Then when I kiss her pussy, I want you to kiss and suck them like you were hungry. Don’t worry, she’s going to kiss and suck yours too in a few minutes.”

Polly stood in the hip deep water on one side of Sera’s legs and I was between them. I leaned over and without even putting my hands on her, I kissed her nipple lightly and she shivered. I kissed her again and took the nipple in my mouth. I watched as Polly did the same thing, only she kept Sera’s nipple in her mouth and rolled and sucked on it.

“That feels so good, I feel it all the way to my pussy,” Sera said.

I took her other nipple in my mouth and sucked her like Polly. Rolling, pulling, and sucking hard like I wanted some milk. Sera was wiggling and moaning as we teased and tortured her nipples.

I took my open hand and came up under her right breast and pushed it high, then leaned down, sucking it into my mouth, trying to get it all.

Polly did the same and we teased her tender, swollen nipples more and more.

“You keep doing that Polly ... do both of them,” I said as I leaned down and kissed Sera’s belly button. Her belly muscles jerked and twitched involuntarily as I did. Her legs spread readily as I lowered my face to just above her little patch of pubic hair.

I knelt in the water and kissed each thigh, right beside her pussy, then took my fingers and pulled her thighs apart more, burying my face in her wet pussy, kissing her, licking up through her slippery wet lips, finding her swollen clitty. My target was her pleasure point and I went to work on it. She was ready and eager to have more as she pushed her body out to meet my tongue.

I dropped my right hand below her buttocks and slipped it up to touch her tight pussy. She was dripping and slick as I eased one finger into her pussy. About an inch inside, I felt her hymen and stopped to massage and pleasure her pussy ... letting her know that I wasn’t going to hurt her.

She wanted more though and she pushed out hard and fast with her lower body as I fingered her pussy. I kept my finger from breaking her hymen. She already had a hole in it, I suppose where she used tampons, or had torn it with her exercises. I tested the hole and it was tight on my finger tip, she jerked back, but quickly came down for more, wanting me to put my finger deeper in her.

“Do it Billy ... it doesn’t hurt ... it was just tender at first. Now, it’s like my pussy is hungry and wants something in it. I’m itching like hell and I want your finger back inside my pussy,” she said.

I continued to suck her pussy, centering on her excited clitty as I let my finger slip slowly into the small hole in her hymen. I was at the first knuckle and she hunched her butt again, she wanted more. She started fucking my finger and I just held it still and let her. When she slowed down, I started working my finger in and out slowly. Sera started moving with me, when I pulled out, she pulled back with her butt. When I eased back inside her pussy deeper, she humped my finger in an effort to fuck it all the way inside her.

Now I was at the second knuckle and I could feel her tight ring on my finger as she worked her body, trying to make my finger go all the way. I held back though and when she relaxed a bit, I started fucking her young pussy really fast with my forefinger, pulling out and pushing it back fast, up to my knuckle. Faster and faster I finger-fucked her as she began working her lower body to meet my thrusts.

I knew exactly when she started to get her orgasm, her pussy felt like it had a choke hold on my finger, she was thrashing wildly with her arms and legs. Polly was holding one breast in one hand, rubbing her nipple wildly and had her lips locked on the other one. Sera fell back on the concrete, holding to my hair. Polly followed her down, never stopping her assault on her breasts. I never let up on her pussy either and as she wiggled and writhed, she got her heels on the pool side and raised her buttocks up as high as she could push them.

Sera was dripping wet, I was slippery to my chest and my hand was coated in her juices as she pushed her body up in an effort to get my finger deeper.

I felt her tighten and release, tighten and release, she was in the throes of her orgasm, her first explosion ever and I wiggled my finger as I fucked her with it and she flooded my face and upper body with her cum. I had to hold myself back to keep from slamming my finger to the bottom of her pussy. I wanted my cock to go there tomorrow, so I held it in check.

Polly was still kissing, licking and sucking her swollen, puffy nipples and I had to pull her off when Sera went to moaning and twisting to get away from her cousin’s mouth.

I pulled her up by her arms and she looked at me ... her hair was wet and stuck to the sides of her face, she smiled, and when I held the towel out to her, she pushed it aside, grabbed me, kissing me, my mouth just like I had sucked her pussy. Polly joined in from the side and started licking my face and sucking my lips too when she slid between us. They faced each other, then kissed ... I mean ... they kissed like they knew just what each other liked. I knew this wasn’t their first kiss and I knew that I’d see this kiss again ... and soon too. FUCK ... they are turning me on like crazy. I had an image of my cock in one pussy, another pussy sitting on my face, and these cousins kissing as we fucked and sucked,

“Oh Polly, I have never in my life felt anything like that. I mean when I closed my eyes I saw stars and thought I was going to faint, I was so dizzy. Billy I love the way your finger felt inside me. I must have gotten at least six orgasms before you started to really do your finger in my pussy fast. Then was when I felt like I was going to explode all over the place,” she said as she grinned.

“Do you know what that’s called?” I asked.

“What?”

“Doing my finger in your pussy fast.”

“Finger-fucking?”

“Yes, it’s finger-fucking, I love to finger-fuck a woman before I put my cock inside her pussy and really fuck her. A woman needs more stimulation than a man. A man has a hard cock and when he gets to the hole, all he needs is to feel a woman’s pussy open up and let him in. He’s ready right Then, to blow his nuts out ... Not me ... Not Billy ‘FUCKING’ Sherman ... I love making love to a woman. I love making a woman want me as bad as I want her.”

“You-are-fucking-good-at-it-too-Billy! I’m not sure I can keep from fainting when you really do put your cock inside my pussy tomorrow,” she said.

“You’ll be ready and you’ll do good too. If you like what we did today ... you’ll love tomorrow ... both of you will. I want it to be good and I want you to set some standards for the boys and men who you let love you in the future. I want you to demand they make you feel good, and not just hop on, fuck you and hop off.”

“GOD ... I just love this ... don’t you, Polly?”

“Yes I do and now I want my pussy kissed and sucked ... please Billy?”

“Do either of you know what a butt-man is?” I asked and smiled at their reactions.

“No ... what?” Polly asked.

“Well, I am a butt-man and I LOVE BUTTS. I mean that I FUCKING LOVE womens butts a LOT and will never get enough of looking at sexy butts. This also means that when I make love to women, I pay a lot of attention to their butts. I’m addicted to them. NOW, since I told you that, I want to show you both something that you may like, from a woman’s side of love making.”

“What Billy? we both know it will be good and I just know I’ll love it. You’ve told us things about boys and girls, men and women, too that we’ve never even thought of. Tell me what a ‘butt-man’ likes his woman to do and I’ll do it. I’m so excited right now, I’d let you kiss my butt if you wanted to,” Polly said and laughed.

“I want to,” I said a she laughed ... then they both looked at me.

“You mean you really want to kiss my butt? You mean on my butt cheek right ... not really down in my butt ... my... my butthole?” Polly asked and I saw her squirming as she waited for my answer ... I really believe she wanted me to say, ‘I want to kiss you-way down deep between her butt cheeks’.

“I want you to bend over and let me kiss your sexy butt way down deep between your buttocks so deep ... I can get my mouth on your pussy and your butthole at the same time ... while I’m hold your butt in my hands, pull you back to my face. Does that make you want to know more?” I asked and Polly was bouncing her butt on the pool side.

“I don’t care what you do to me. I know you won’t hurt me and I know you’ll make me feel so good I’ll scream ... just do something ... to me now, Billy ... I’m hurting in my belly and my pussy ... I want you so bad,” Polly said, trying to smile.

“Get on your knees here at poolside, with your feet over the water and your butt right at the edge. Spread your knees wide ... I want to kiss you all over your butt. I’m going to finger fuck your pussy from behind too, while I’m back there, so get ready for that. I’m going to kiss and suck your pussy from behind and I’m going to kiss your butthole too ... so be ready for all of it ... Are you ready for me?”

“GOD YES, Billy whatever you want to do to me, just do it now,” she said and shivering in excitement.

“Tomorrow ... they three of us are going to fuck for the first time. I want to fuck Sera in the same position I sucked her in just now. I want to fuck you from behind so I can see my cock going inside your hot little pussy from behind. Are you both alright with this?”

“FUCK-YES,” Sera said.

“I wish you were going to fuck me NOW, Billy, I want your big cock inside my pussy,” Polly told me.

“Put your knees on this towel... We’re going for one hell of a hell a ride, and we don’t want any skinned knees.” I told her, folding the pool towel and handing it to her.

Polly could hardly wait to get into the position I described to her, she turned and was on her knees, bent forward, legs spread in seconds.

“Look at this sexy ass, Sera. Don’t you think your cousin has a nice ass? Just look at her smooth pussy too. I love the way you both keep your pussy trimmed for cheering. I’d love to shave the sides clean and trim them myself sometime,” I said as I lay my hand on Polly’s buttocks and just rubbed my open hand slowly around, softly on her smooth brown skin.

“I love Polly’s butt too, Billy, I may even be a butt-woman. Do you think there really are any butt-women? I mean, I could just bend over right now, and do all the things you talked about ... to Polly’s butt ... I hope one day you’ll do me this way. I know I’d get a cum with you just looking at my and touching me with my butt spread wide and my pussy wet like Polly’s,” Sera told me as she leaned in close and smelled her cousin.

“Maybe one day we can all do this and you both can bend over like this and I’ll have a butt feast, licking, sucking and fucking your sexy asses,” I said as I leaned close to Polly’s open butt split and blew my breath on her wet pussy.

“Ohhhhhh Billy ... please do me. I mean suck me or fuck me ... or something, PLEASE?” Polly pleaded.

I kissed both her sexy butt cheeks and she wiggled in excitement of what was about to come. I slid my fingers down her buttocks to her thighs and then moved them around to the inside and let my finger tips from each hand trail up through her wet pussy lips.

“YES,” She said, and wiggled her butt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.