The Handy Man - Cover

The Handy Man

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - At 28 years old, Billy Sherman lost his job, his home, his pickup, his girlfriend, and his pride to the economy. His dad was a 'handy man' all his life and Billy is now taking his dad's tools and starting a new trade. He meets some interesting people along the way. A lot of them are women. Billy has a weakness for women, he's a 'butt man' and he can't resist looking or touching when opportunity comes knocking. Billy becomes a busy man at his new trade.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student  

I drove straight to my apartment, it was 4:25 by the time on my phone and I took my usual fast shower so I wouldn’t get scalded or get cold water for a rinse. I guess I needed to be cooled off though, I was primed and horny after spending the day with Cassidy and having her sexy body next to me.

I dressed in clean jeans and tee shirt, and pulled my boots on this time. I had already figured the fence in my head and wrote it all down and double checked my figures. I put my labor on it and closed my little notebook, that I used for my record of jobs and payments. I’ve only had two paid jobs so far, but I was on my way to get paid for a good one and I had three working already and waiting for me to start.

If I get any more, I’ll have to really start a schedule and try my best to keep it.

I pulled into Tina’s drive just as she was getting out of her car. Her red skirt was riding all the way up her long legs as she turned sideways to get out and look at me, she was smiling as she turned to motion me in her house. We walked arm in arm up the wheelchair ramp and she was beaming as she looked it over.

“Billy, you are so handsome and sexy, if you didn’t have an appointment, I’d throw your ass down and fuck you on my kitchen floor again.” She said as she put her purse on the table and kissed me.

We kissed a long time and she held me tight as I pulled her to me, grabbing her sexy butt through her short skirt.

Tina moaned and pushed her pussy into my groin as I pulled her skirt up and cupped her naked butt cheeks.

“No panties?” I smiled as I leaned back.

“I pulled them off after you left this morning, my bra too ... I wanted to feel sexy and naughty all day and did I ever. I love this feeling and I love feeling you too.”

“I love to feel your naked, sexy ass too. We’ll get together again soon and make some sparks all over town.”

“I loved that, I could hardly believe I did that when I thought of it today. I loved every minute of it too, Billy.”

“I did too Tina, you are one hot, sexy woman.”

“Hey ... I got asked for a date today, and I said yes.”

“Wow! Way to go Tina, is this one of the ones you already liked?”

“Yes, he’s asked me four times in six months, and today when he came in ... I said yes. I’m excited and he was so shocked he came around my desk and started to hug me, then he stopped. I grabbed him and hugged him and we had the best talk.”

“I’m proud of you Tina, go slow, be sure, and most of all, be happy.”

“I will Billy, I could hardly wait to tell you. I owe it all to you.”

“No you don’t Tina, you did it yourself, you let go and let someone in your life, I was lucky to be there as a friend. I want to be invited to the wedding too,” I said and laughed.

“You will be, but it won’t be soon.”

“Good, take your time and if you ever need a shoulder, call me.”

“I will Billy, I still want you to come over some time and see me.”

“I won’t do that, Tina. I’ll drop by the store and see you, but not your house. I want you to give the man a chance.”

“You’re a best friend, Billy. Here’s the money for building the ramp. I took the media card from my camera with all our x-rated pictures on it and put a new on in. I came home and took some pictures and showed Mom when I went by after work, she loves it Billy and you do such good work with all those sexy tools you have,” Tina handed me a wad of bills and I stuck them in my pocket, I learned from Dad to never count your money in front of a cash paying customer.

“I need to run, Tina. See you in a day or two,” I said as her phone rang.

“It’s him Billy,” she smiled, I patted, her butt and left as she walked me to the door.

I was a few minutes early when I got to Ms. Winters house, but I was super-charged with energy now. I was happy for Tina and I was happy I got to meet Cassidy, her mom, and Gramps. I have a lot of new friends and a lot of customers.

I rang the doorbell in the carport and Charlotte ran to the door.

“Hello Handy-Man, come on in and have an ice cold beer while I take the steaks up, I hope you don’t mind eating out on the patio ... I love it out there.”

“Hi Sweet Charlotte, I love eating outdoors. Let me help you with the steaks.”

“Such a gentleman too, damned shame you’re too young for me and too old for my daughter. I’d love to have you in the family.”

“Well thanks Charlotte, I appreciate your approval of me.”

“I just know that my daughter and niece will go absolutely nuts when they meet you. They are so boy crazy and they know absolutely nothing about boys.”

“I doubt that, about going nuts over me that is. But girls do seem to know more these days than when I was a kid.”

“Well, you may be right about that, they sure know more than I ever did at their age. I still say they will both be ready to jump your sexy ass as soon as they see you though. I’m just warning you, those two are a handful, even with me around.”

“Does that mean I get the job?” I asked.

“Hell Billy ... you had the fucking job when you left last night,” she laughed.

“But you haven’t seen my estimate,” I said.

“I know you wouldn’t cheat me ... you’re too honest and open to cheat people.”

“Well, thank you again for your approval. Can I start setting posts tomorrow morning?”

“Yes you may ... Polly and Sera will be here about noon tomorrow and I promise you ... you will see plenty of naked tits and ass the entire time you’re here, just be prepared and don’t be shocked by it.”

“Doesn’t it bother you that I’ll see them naked?”

“They’re almost grown Billy. They know too, that they alone have to answer for their own decisions as well as mistakes. Each of them have a good head on them, they just love being nude and teasing anyone who will let them.”

“But what if I can’t resist them,”

“Then just don’t get them pregnant.”

“Charlotte?”

“I’m kidding, Billy. I know you’ll handle it like a gentleman ... but even then they’ll keep trying you as long as you’re here. Just save me some of your sexy ass for me, if they get to you,” Charlotte laughed again when I looked at her.

We took the steaks from the grill and they were delicious. The beer had ice crystals in it and I drank two with my steak.

When we had eaten, Charlotte stood and walked to the pool’s edge. She turned to face me and stripped her clothes off, letting them fall at her feet.

“Billy, I’m going for a swim ... want to swim naked with me?” she asked and smiled before turning to slice through the water as she entered the pool.

I pulled my work boots off, then stood and stripped. Charlotte was treading water in the middle of the pool, watching me.

I slipped into the water and swam to her. Charlotte was all over me by the time I got to within an arms length from her.

“Damn Billy, you are so fucking sexy, how have you stayed single so long?”

“Being without a job and broke makes it easy. Really, I guess I’ve just not met the right girl.”

“I wish I were younger.”

“You look damn good at 48 Charlotte. I’ve seen many women half your age that would love to have a body like yours.”

“I try to stay in shape, and thank you.”

“You said you worked at the athletic club, you must work out a lot too.”

“Yes, I work out three times a week there and play tennis three days a week with my friends.”

“Wow, nice perks with the job too.”

“Well, I own it so I get all the perks.”

“Hey, now I see why you’re so sexy and tanned, not only do you swim naked here at home, you work out and play tennis on the job.”

“You flatter me, Billy. But I am proud of my body and try to stay in shape.”

“You’re in very good shape. I need to start working out, so I can keep fit the older I get.”

“You look like an athlete already, but you do need exercise or one day it will slip away and you’ll wonder where it went.”

“I know, and I keep telling myself that I’ll start soon ... I just never do.”

“You are so easy to talk to and you’re so fucking sexy. Would you kiss me like you did last night?”

“I’d love to. Here in the pool or out on the side?”

“Here, I want to wrap my legs around you and kiss you.”

“You could get into trouble like that.”

“I know,” she said and grabbed me, pulling me close.

We kissed and touched and felt all over each other. Charlotte is a very sexy, very fit woman. Her butt is tight and firm and her breasts are small, high and proud. When she locked her legs around my waist, I naturally let my cock slide right up to her butt.

“Put it in me, Billy.”

“I want to kiss your pussy first, come get on the side of the pool.”

I helped her turn and sit on the side of the pool, her feet in the water, her legs wide as she leaned back and propped her body up with her hands.

Her pussy is shaved on the sides of her lips and closely cropped on the top. She’s tanned all over from the tanning bed and from hours here in the sun.

Charlotte has a tight pussy and I had to actually pry her pussy open to kiss her and lick her.

“Damn, you do that so good, it’s been years since a man kissed me there. I may get an orgasm, I hope that’s alright.”

“I want you to get an orgasm, Charlotte, lots of them. Then I want to make love.”

“We can wait until another time to make love? I need to fuck you.”

“Then hold still and let me kiss your pussy.”

“Hell, I can’t hold still! Hurry and fuck me Billy, I need you.”

I raised up and kissed her swollen nipples and caressed her breasts, we kissed slowly as I moved closer between her legs. She knew what I was doing and scooted closer to the edge as I nudged her wet pussy with my cock.

“GOD ... don’t you dare torture me ... FUCK ME.” She said and I eased my cock into her. When she hunched forward, I shoved all the way and she slumped forward on my shoulder.

“YES, YES, YES ... just like that, FUCK MEEEeeeeee.”

Charlotte was a little above the level of my cock and I pulled her off the edge of the pool, pulling her up and making my cock go all the way inside her.

“Hold me tight right there Billy, I think I’m about to cum. OH FUCK YES, I am. FUCK, you are good and I needed you,” she sobbed as she fucked her pussy down on me hard and fast, getting another orgasm before relaxing and leaning back to look at me.

“If you’re as good with the rest of your tools as you are with this one, I know I’ll have the best privacy fence in Meade junction,” she laughed as she kept hunching her butt at me slowly. Charlotte is a lot older than me, but she loves to fuck and I do too.

We sat on the pool steps, in waist deep water and talked for a few minutes. She looked at me and smiled, “Can we go again? I really need you, Billy, and you have a way of making my old body tingle like never before.”

“You’re not old, Charlotte, you just need to get out and find someone to spend some time with. You have a lot of love to give ... you’re fun to talk to and you’re a very attractive, sexy woman.”

“Thanks Billy, but I just don’t have the time to waste on a man any more. Maybe one day I will change my mind ... but right now, I have to concentrate on getting Polly through school and into college.”

“Well, just don’t let your own life pass you by while waiting on her. She’ll make it ... you said she was smart and attractive herself ... those girls always make it.”

“I know you’re right. But her Dad has literally abandoned her and she clings to me for everything. I’m afraid that if I start dating, she would lose trust in me and do something out of character.”

“Well, you know her better than anyone I guess ... so I’ll shut up. I will say that I have mixed feelings about meeting her and her cousin tomorrow ... after what you’ve already told me.”

“I may have been a little dramatic about what I told you. She won’t jump your sexy ass and try to rape you. But she and Sera will try everything they can think of to seduce you ... you have been informed and warned.”

“That’s what bothers me the most. I’ll be the first to admit that I don’t have a lot of resistance when a pretty woman comes on to me, and I’d sure hate to let something happen that would cause me to lose my fence job here as well as your trust.”

“Billy, for some reason ... I don’t think you even give your self credit for being a handsome, sexy, attractive stud. You will have many women wanting you now because you are a handy-man and you wear a tool belt. Women find that sexually stimulating and when the man looks as handsome, young, and rugged as you do, they don’t give a shit what anyone thinks. Women just want your sexy ass, just like I did and still do. You can’t sit there and tell me that women haven’t come on to you since you started this handy-man business. I would bet you have either fucked them all or at least have been offered some pussy from them.”

“Well, hell Charlotte ... I don’t know what to say. Here I was trying to tell you that I was glad we made love, but I didn’t want to let your daughter and niece know that we did ... or let them think they and I would do anything. I guess you read me better than I read myself. You sure nailed my ass when you said the women have come on to me. I won’t sit here and lie either. I’ve had sex with a lot of them. You’re the only person that I’ve told that, and now I bet you want me to pick up my tools and leave, huh?”

“Hell no, I want you to pick up that big pussy tool you have and fuck me again with it, you just make me want you all the more when you tell me this about you.”

“I want you again too Charlotte. I love the way you know how to make a man feel so good inside you, but we still haven’t solved the problem with your daughter and niece being here naked this week while I’m here. It’s going to be scorching hot and I usually work without a shirt.”

“You make my pussy wet just talking about it, Billy. Don’t worry about it, they’ll be here nude and you’ll be here working without a shirt ... Honestly, I’d be disappointed in my daughter if she didn’t try to get you to fuck her. Now, lets stop talking about her sexy little ass and get me fucked by that handsome tool you have there that’s begun to jump and throb again.’’

“Get your ass up here so I can fuck your little pussy like we both like it Charlotte, just talking about you, your daughter and your niece has me wanting to fuck you deep and hard.”

I pulled Charlotte up and we walked to the shallow edge of the pool, I knelt on the bottom near the side and she sat on the edge. When we were lined up, she shoved her pussy down over my cock and we fucked like eels, in the water. We were both worked up and horny and we took it out on each other. I felt her pussy tighten and her arms hug me tighter as she began to cum, I blew another load into her pussy as she pulled back to look me in the eye.

“Billy, if they want you ... please don’t insult them ... don’t hurt them by refusing to admit they are sexy and that they make you horny like you are now,” she said as she wrung my cock like wringing water out of clothes.

“DAMN, Charlotte. I shot my cum so hard when you said that it hurt. Surely you don’t mean all that?”

“Please Billy! You’re exactly what they both need. You can show them the good and tell them about the bad. You know how to make them feel like sexy women, and not like whoring little high school sluts.”

“Charlotte ... can you go again? I need you to fuck me now.”

“Hell yes, I’ll fuck you. I’m horny as hell myself ... just thinking about those sexy little shits getting to ride your cock. Fuck my cunt Billy, FUCK, FUCK, OH FUCK YES.”

“Damn Charlotte, I hope we get another chance to get together like this ... you are HOT.”

“We will, but we’ll keep it quiet around my girls, too ... deal?”

“Deal, I’ll pick up some posts and a few bags of redi-mix cement early tomorrow and be here by 8:00 What time do you leave?”

“I leave by 7:30 I open the center at 8:00 and tomorrow I have a tennis match at 2:00, after work. You’ll just have to fend for your self I guess. I won’t be home before 6:00” she said and laughed as we sat down in the pool and held each other while we cooled down.

“I’ll have the posts set on that long back-run by late tomorrow and have them braced. Then I’ll set the ones on this west side the next day and the short side the next day. I’ll have to let them set for a few days before I start hanging fencing on them though.”

“So it’ll take you a week to finish it?”

“Yes, there about. Is that alright?”

“Oh yes ... it’s perfect ... for me and the girls,” she laughed when I grabbed her and tickled her.

“If I didn’t know better ... I’d think you wanted it to happen.”

“Billy, it’s going to happen with them sooner or later, and I would LOVE for it to be you that helps them know the ultimate sexual pleasure their young bodies can experience. I just don’t want them hurt in the back seat of a car or some back room at some dorm.”

“You sure are a different woman from any I’ve ever met.”

“Thank you. I take that as a compliment ... in more ways than one.”

“I better get out of here and get some rest. I feel like I was run over by a truck,” I laughed and she pushed me back in the water. We wrestled playfully for a few minutes, then kissed and got out of the water.

“Thanks, Charlotte ... for a great meal and for a really fun night.”

“Thank YOU, Billy. I feel so relaxed and so well fucked ... I’ll sleep well all night.”

I gathered up my clothes, pulled my jeans on and carried the rest to the truck barefoot.

I took a shower and went straight to bed ... waking up in the same position I went to sleep. I was at Mooreland’s before 7:00 again and was figuring what all I could get on my truck today, knowing I’d have to come back twice more to get all the posts and 80 pound bags of redi-mix, not to mention all the fencing boards.

I looked up to see Carol Macklin unlocking the doors and started in to get my order filled first. I looked behind me and saw the same beautiful blonde haired girl I had seen the other day. I nearly fell over when I turned all the way around as she smiled and walked on by toward the back.

“Carol, was that Kasey?” I asked in a whisper.

She looked up from her keyboard and looked back to where I had pointed. She was gone by then and she shrugged her shoulders and went back to entering my order. When she was through, she looked at me and smiled.

“You’ll meet her Billy, she’s been asking me all about you again and she’s just shy. Here’s three phone numbers of people who want you to call them about a handy-man job, each of them said they were referred by a friend that you’d done work for,” Carol said as she handed me a slip of paper along with my load ticket.

“Carol, can I get the rest of my materials delivered, is there any charge for that?”

“Sure you can ... and we deliver free.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.