The Man From Eagle Creek - Cover

The Man From Eagle Creek

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 18

Sally Mae got up from the porch and walked over to where Ol’ Joe and Lou sat on a bench in front of the barn.

“Lou I got some things I need to ask you, if you got some time.”

“Shore girl, what things you need to know.”

“Well Lou, you see they is kinda private between me and you.”

Lou looked over at Ol’ Joe and gave him a nod that meant get away.

When Ol’ Joe had gone in the barn Sally Mae sat down with her on the bench.

“Lou, I saw you and Ol’ Joe in the barn awhile ago and I was looking good to learn all I could. Injun Tom came over and looked too, then he drug me away and told me that what y’all was doin’ was private between a man and a woman. He won’t tell me what I need to know and I need to know how to be a woman.”

“Sally Mae, you mean to tell me you ain’t ever been had by a man before?”

“If you mean has a man ever stuck his big peter meat in me, then no I ain’t ever been had.”

“Well girl you come to the right woman for that. I can tell you right now that once a man sticks his peter up in yore belly you won’t be able to think of nothin’ else till you get some more of it.”

“Lou how do you know when Ol’ Joe wants to stick his tool up in you?”

“Girl, let me tell you some things about a man. He always wants to be stickin’ that thing of his’n up in a woman’s belly, all you got to do is let him know you want it too. He’ll do the rest. What you got to do Sally Mae is make shore he don’t just pop up in you and get his goody, then he’s done. All that does to a woman is make her feel like she done missed something. A woman needs to get her goody too once in a while. Ol’ Joe tells me all time that I got a ‘wild thang’ up in my belly cause I sometimes get a goody three or fo’ times in a row.”

“How do you get a goody Lou and how do you know when you got one?”

“Girl when you ever get you one, believe me you’ll know it. When I gets mine, all my innards commence to grabbin and twistin’ and jerkin inside my belly. My legs go to twitchin’ and I feel like Ol’ Joe done built a fire up in my belly that needs to be put out.”

“Does it hurt when all that happens in your belly at one time?”

“Girl, it hurts so good up in yore belly that y’all gonna feel like y’all gonna pass plum out, but they ain’t no pain. That is ‘cept the first time a man sticks you, then they is gonna be some pain of sorts.”

“Lou when we breed them horses, they make a baby horse, how do you keep from havin’ babies if you like to be stuck so many times?”

“Well I gets my potion stuff from my Auntie up the road a ways that won’t let my belly get a baby. I just swipe some across my hole and push a little inside, then when Ol’ Joe wants to throw my dress tail up and mount me like he did in yonder, I know my baby maker done been turned off.”

“Could I get some of that stuff you talkin’ about and carry with me, just in case I get a feelin’ some time. Since I’m a woman now and I got them feelins’ already, I just didn’t know what to do with them.”

“If y’all gonna be here til tomorrow, I’ll let y’all have some of what I got, then we’ll both go down to Auntie’s and get some mo’.”

“Well, I don’t know if I would need some that soon, but tomorrow I’ll go to your Aunties with you and get me some.”

“Girl, y’all gonna come with me right now and swipe some of my potion cross yo’ hole. I saw how y’all was lookin’ at Injun Tom and I saw how he was lookin’ at you. Y’all close to getting’ stuck gurl. I’m talkin’ bout y’all real close.”

“You mean to tell me that Injun Tom wants to stick me? You can see that just by lookin’ at him?”

“I shore can, and I’d say that when the sun comes up tomorrow, y’all gonna be walkin’ round here bow-legged girl.”

“Then I better swipe my hole with that stuff you got, my mammy would skin my ass alive if I got a baby in my belly.”

“Come with me gurl, and y’all better be glad y’all come here to see me too, ain’t no tellin’ what woulda happen’t if’n y’all didn’t know all this stuff about bein a woman.”

Sally Mae followed Lou into the barn and over to a small living quarters built inside. Lou took a tin can down from the top shelf over her stove and pulled the lid off. “Here girl, get you a good dab on two of yo’ fingers and just swipe across yo’self down there, then push some extra up inside.”

Sally Mae did as she was told and raked her fingers through the potion that looked like chicken fat to her and smelled worse. She hiked her dress tail up and swiped her fingers across her woman hole, then she poked her finger up inside to make sure she did it right. Sally Mae felt like she was on fire where the greasy potion was on her skin and up inside her privates.

“Lou, that potion must be some kinda powerful stuff the way its burning my privates.”

“It does that, and soon y’all will start to get a good pleasurable feeling all over yo’self down there.”

Sally Mae already felt like she was on her way to makin’ a woman of herself. She had all the right schoolin’ from Lou and now her baby maker was turned off. Sally Mae was proud that she took all of this upon herself to get Lou to ‘splain the ways of bein’ a woman to her. Lou was sure a smart woman. Sally Mae could hardly wait to try out the things she had learned, and feel the feelins’ that Lou told her about. Her belly felt like smoke was already coming out of it now.

Tom already had his bedroll spread out when the sun began to go down. Sally Mae came in from talkin to Lou and saw Tom’s bedroll on the floor.

“Injun Tom, ain’t you gonna sleep on the bed?”

“I’ll sleep in my bedroll, you can sleep on the bed. I haven’t slept in a bed since I left The Dakotas.

“I’ll sleep on the floor with you then and keep you warm.”

“I’ll be plenty warm Sally Mae, you can have the bed.”

Sally Mae said no more, she slipped out of her clothes and lay on the bed naked. Tom watched as she did this, then as the room darkened, he slipped off his buckskins and lay his Colt on the floor next to his bedroll.

Tom was dreaming of home in the Dakotas, Indian sisters and Beth Canady. They were all mixed up in his dreams and he was restless.

He dreamed he was with Beth and they lay in the sand together, she lay her head on his shoulder and he held her tight. Then she lay her naked leg across his.

Tom woke with a start, Beth was here with him, she was warm and she was touching him.

Beth couldn’t be here, she was at the Canady ranch. This was Sally Mae and she was holding him tight to her naked body. Tom couldn’t make her stop. Sally Mae touched Tom’s body and took his hand to lay against her body.

Sally Mae rolled over on top of Tom and he didn’t want her to stop now, he could feel her heat and he could feel his heart racing to pump blood through his veins.

Sally Mae sat up and he could feel the heat of her womanhood as she pressed against him. She was on him and he knew he couldn’t stop her even if he wanted to.

She raised up and settled back down, he felt the heat inside her, and she felt herself become a woman. Sally Mae rocked and moved her body as she felt the things that Lou had told her about, she felt her body go into fits of feelings she had never imagined.

Tom felt as if he were being lifted up. He felt like he and Sally Mae were floating as the feelings swirled through their bodies while they lay on his bedroll as one.

Sally Mae now felt as if she was flying, she could feel the wind beneath her and Tom, as they swirled up through the air and rode the winds.

They flew high across the prairie and soared over the rivers and rolling plains, they moved as one and felt the winds caress them with feelings in places they had never been touched before.

They flew high above the lands below, joined as one in the flight of passion. Sally Mae felt her body again and again soar through the pleasures that this Injun was spreading through he belly.

They flew over the hills and the valleys, they flew over the lakes and streams, joined together in their mating. Sally Mae sat straight up with her arms out from her side as she soared from one peak to another, riding the air currents and swooping down hard to feel the strength of Injun Tom as he soared up under her.

They both felt the explosion of the sunrise in the east as it brought light to the room and lit the dark corners. They felt the heat of the red sun as it rose above the horizons once more to spread its warmth and comfort through their bodies and all the lands.

Sally Mae fell forward on top of Injun Tom as she felt the last of her strength drain from her body to well up inside him then surge back into her with such a force that made her swoon and sink to the floor beside him.

‘If this is what Lou was trying to tell me, then she left out most of it out. I feel as if I left this earth and soared with the eagles above the plains. I felt that I had feathers of my own as I flew across the prairie from high above.’ Sally Mae thought as they both lay on the floor in a tangle.

Tom drifted off to sleep as he lay there on his back with Sally Mae’s body lying across his. He wakened to feel her washing his manhood as if she were washing the tool of his stud. Sally Mae had a smile on her face as she looked down at him.

They were at Mr. Lydell Truman’s place for another day and night. Sally Mae and Lou walked across a big pasture to a small clump of trees. There Lou took her into a small cave in the side of a hill.

“Auntie, I’ve brought this young girl to git some o’ yer special potion an’ git me another dose of it too,” Lou told the old woman that sat by a fire and smiled up at them. She was wrinkled and her hair was thin and tangled. She had three teeth, two on top and one on bottom.

Auntie was stirring a pot of boiling concoction that had bones floating to the top as she stirred. The boiling, gurgling potion smelled worse than a outdoor toilet. The steam that rose from it had a faint glow from the light of the fire.

“Y’all gonna need mo’ of my cookin’ air ya?”

“Yes’sum,” said Lou.

“I gots two lil’ buckets cooked up over dere, git dem and gimme one dollar.”

“Here ya’ go Auntie,” Lou said as she handed her dollar to the old woman.

Lou grabbed Sally Mae by the arm and snatched her hard toward the opening of the cave.

When they were away from the trees a ways, Lou looked at Sally Mae.

“I been in her cave lots of times to git her potions and I aw’ways gets the heebie jeebies e’ry time.”

“I know what you mean, the smell was awful and I had the feeling she could see right through me,” Sally Mae said.

“Well, we gots a good supply now, it don’t take no mo’ than I showed you yestiddy. Tell me gurl did y’all git yo belly poked lass night?”

“Yes I did Lou and it was good just like you said, maybe even more.”

“I thought y’all looked like maybe y’all wuz walking spraddle legged dis moanin’.”

“I’m already wanting more and Injun Tom was like that big stud hoss of his. I rode him out though.” Sally Mae said and giggled.

“I’m glad dat y’all ‘cided to git it on wid that Injun Tom, I reckon he liked whut y’all did to him?”

“Yes he did,” Sally Mae giggled again.

The two talked of men and the different ways of ridin’em and bein’ rode by’em, as they made their way back to the stables.

Tom bred his stud to the two remaining mares late that day and at daylight the next morning they were at the train station waiting to board for Kansas City. Their schedule didn’t leave much time for laggin’ around, the mares had all dropped foals this spring and were being bred back as soon as the heat hit them.

Tom rode right up to the train man in the blue suit and showed him the paper.

“Where is our wagon we will ride to Kansas City?” Tom asked.

“Injun that is called a ‘car’,” he pointed to the other ‘cars’.

“That one is a mail car, the next one is a passenger car, and the others are freight cars. The one you will ride is a cattle car, it’s the last car before the red caboose back there.”

Tom thanked him and rode his horse right up the ramp with Sally Mae hanging on to his buckskins as the horse leaped the gap between the car and the ramp.

Soon the train pulled out of the station with a slow lurching start and they were once again on their way. For a while they both stood and looked out the side boards at the countryside as they sped through the trees and then the open pastures and farms along the way.

“Injun Tom, how long will it take to get over to Kansas City?”

“The man told me at the station it would be almost three hours.”

Sally Mae started pulling her clothes off, when she was naked, she squatted and peed a stream of hot piss into the hay.

“Injun Tom, I want some more,” She said boldly, looking him in the eye.

Tom never said a word, he shucked down his buckskin breeches and stood next the sideboards to piss. When he turned back to Sally Mae, she was bent over at the waist with her hands holding the sideboards and her bottom stuck out behind. Just like Lou had been the other day in the barn.

Tom and Sally Mae rode like that for a long time, the swaying and rocking of the cattle car, and the clickety, clacking of the wheels against the joints of the rails just added to the ride. Sally Mae turned to pull him down in the hay, she wanted to ride him some more like the other night. She threw up her arms as she rode him, closed her eyes and felt as if she was flying again as the wind whipped her hair and caught her arms

When the two had all but gave out, they got up and Sally Mae took a smooth cloth out of her bag and cleaned Tom’s manhood. Then she swiped the cloth between her legs to get the soapy looking potion out of her privates.

‘Its almost like cooking lard, but it shore smells bad.’ Sally Mae thought.

Sally Mae put a dress on and they were sitting with their backs to the sideboards when she turned to look at Tom.

“Tom you ever kissed a girl before?”

“Yes I have, a couple of times.”

“Would you show me how to do it so I’ll know how it feels.”

“Well it’s not like I’m a teacher, I’ve only kissed one girl.”

“Injun Tom, I ain’t never been kissed, so you know more’n I do about it.”

“Well, we still got a ways yet to go so I reckon we can kiss some while we got time.”

“Tell me what do I need to do first?” Sally Mae asked.

“Well, we need to be where we are face to face so we can put our lips together.”

Sally Mae jumped and straddled Tom’s legs and sat down with her face just inches from his.

“I’m gonna lean over to you and put my lips to yours, you make yours soft as you can and kinda open your mouth a little, that’s the way I remember it.”

Tom leaned in and put his lips to Sally Mae’s, as soon as they touched she moaned into his mouth and blew his cheeks full of air.

“You got to hold your breath and breath through your nose,” Tom pulled back and said.

“It felt so good, I couldn’t help my self, I almost peed.”

“Well get up now and piss over there somewhere, I don’t want you sprayin’ your piss all over me.”

Sally Mae jumped up and hiked her dress, letting go another stream, then she swiped her hand across her privates and smiled as she sat back down on Tom’s legs again.

Sally Mae didn’t wait on Tom this time, she leaned in and put her lips to his, she opened her mouth just a little and felt Tom suck on her open mouth. It made her want more and she sucked back on his mouth. Soon they were sucking and kissing each other and swapping tongues too, this just made them all hot and bothered again.

“Shit Tom that makes me hot all over my body, my privates is dripping and my little titties feel like they’re gonna swell up and bust wide open,” She said as she unbuttoned her dress to look down at them.

Her teats were all swollen and puffed up. Tom leaned over and sucked nearly all of one into his mouth and Sally Mae screamed so loud that the big stud horse jumped.

Tom backed up to see if he had hurt her but she grabbed his head and pulled him back down to her teat. Sally Mae was hot, she was smokin’ hot and she wanted what she knew would cool her off again. She pushed back from Tom and jerked the laces from his buckskins, she grabbed his breeches on each hip and skinned them down to his knees, then she sat back down on him. Without even looking she hit her mark and settled down slowly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.