Lawman From Hell - Cover

Lawman From Hell

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 11

Western Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a dirty, gritty western. There is violence throughout the story. If you like character development in a story, you'll like this one. You'll meet each of them up close and personal, though you may not like the characters after you meet them. There is some sex in the story but the story is about the characters not about the sex. This story contains Voodoo - Blood and Gore. Be ready for it!

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Magic   Reluctant   Fiction   Historical   Western   Incest   Sister   Rough   First   Slow   Violence  

“How do we both sit in the tub? I have never bathed with another woman, nor a man either, but I hope to have both experiences soon,” Ida said as the Chinese girl stood next to her with their large breasts pressed against each other.

“You sit, I sit behind you. We have never bathed with woman or man too. We always give caresses on bed after woman takes the bath,” the young niece explained.

“What are your names? I am Ida.”

“I am Yow Lee, my mother name is Ying Lee, my aunt name is Yue Lee. Thank you for our new bâorú.”

“Bâorú?”

“Huge fucking titty.”

“Oh, you have to thank Ellienne for that. She has big fucking magic,” Ida told Yow and smiled over at Ellienne. When she looked toward Ellienne standing in the big tub, Ying was caressing Ellienne’s nipples.

“When you thank Ellienne, you will have to suck her nipples like a baby. She likes that most of all. All of us do, as a matter of fact!” Ida told Yow and grinned at Emma and Ellienne when they said her name loudly, as if scolding her. They laughed at her crazy antics though and even the three Chinese women laughed with them.

“Ida sit in water, Yow suck nipple now.”

“I was just making a joke, Yow.”

“You no like? Yow like nipple suck when I have small titty. I will like more now with big titty.”

“Who sucked your titty when it was small?”

“Yue.”

“Your Aunt Yue?”

“Yes. I suck Aunt Yue titty too.”

“You ever had your pussy sucked?” Ida asked.

She heard Ellienne gasp.

“Ida, I can’t believe you asked the young Chinese girl that question!” Emma said, then giggled when Ellienne laughed aloud.

Ellienne told her. “Emma, I wanted to hear her answer!”

Yow pulled Ida close and whispered in her ear, “One time, young boy suck titty then suck jìbái really good too.

“Jìbái is pussy?”

“Yes. Ida like pussy suck?”

“I do and I like sucking pussy too.”

“Yow like Ida very much more now.”

Emma gasped when Yue leaned over and sucked a nipple, “Yue, I’ve never had my nipples sucked and here you are trying to get my little nubs in your mouth.

“Ida, I’m going to skin your ass if you don’t stop with your crazy talk.

“OH FUCK, YUE!” Emma yelled when Yue sucked first one nipple then the other.

“Emma like titty suck too, me think,” Yow stated.

Ellienne asked, “Ida, we want to know what Yow whispered. Did she say if she ever had her pussy sucked?” as Ying pulled her down in the water to sit behind her. As soon as they were sitting, Ying began caressing Ellienne’s wet breasts as she pressed her own huge breasts against Ellienne’s back.

“She said she did and she liked it.”

“Yow?” Ying spoke as she looked over at her daughter.

“It was Chen, Mama.”

“OH?”

“Who is Chen?” Ellienne asked.

“Chen only her brother, it is OK,” Yow’s mother, Ying said.

“Did Chen suck Ying too?” Ellienne asked Ying, with a surprised looked.

“Chen suck Ying good!” Ying said defiantly.

“You fuck Chen?” Ellienne asked, then grinned.

“No, Yue fuck Chen.”

“Ying wanted to fuck Chen. His cock no go,” Yue said as she joined the chatter.

“Yow fuck Chen?” Ida asked as Yow caressed her breasts from behind.

“No, his cock no go here too.”

“How old are you Yow?” she asked.

“Sixteen, how old Ida?”

“Sixteen. We’re all sixteen, I hope we can be good friends.”

“Yow hope so too now. Want to get dry and get on big bed?”

“Only if all of us can get in bed together.”

“We all get on bed naked now?” Yow asked, smiling and nodding.

“Yow, that is a great idea,” Ida said and laughed when she heard Ellienne and Emma laugh at her crazy talk.

They took time drying and caressing each other as the six of them stood close.

“Ida lie on bed on big fucking titties, Yow sit on your leg and give you body warming caresses,” Yow told Ida, as they were the first to lie on the bed.

“Will you let me touch you all over, Yow?”

“When Yow has caressed your body, she will let you caress hers,” Yow answered.

“All over?” Ida asked once more. She already knew she was going to suck this young Chinese girl’s titties and pussy, she just wanted to hear her say yes.

“Yow feel tingles in her belly, thinking of Ida touching her titty. Yow touch your body in all the good places, you touch Yow body in same place.”

“I’m going to suck your pussy too, Yow.”

“Suck pussy?”

“Yes, your pussy.”

“Then Yow going to suck Ida’s pussy too. Now open legs wide, Yow will caress your woman places while touching your body all over,” Yow told her, nudging Ida’s thighs apart with her knee.

Ida was trembling in anticipation as she felt Yow move her knee up between her thighs to press it against her hot, moist pussy.

She opened her eyes, looking to her right as Ellienne lay beside her and sighed. They smiled at each other, then leaned close to kiss softly on their lips for the first time. Both young girls were wild as they kissed and sucked.

Ying was half sitting on Ellienne’s buttocks, half lying on her back as she caressed her sides and ran her fingers up and over her shoulders and neck.

“I wish Ying had a cock, I’d let her fuck me just like I am,” Ellienne said lazily.

“I wish I had one too, Ellienne, I’d fuck you forever,” Ida told her as they smiled at each other, only inches apart.

“Ellienne want to feel woman kiss pussy?” Ying leaned over to whisper softly.

“Yes, Ying. Kiss my pussy and make me feel like I am about to be fucked,” Ellienne told her.

“Open leg wide, raise up on knees. Ying will pleasure your pussy and make the juices of young womanhood flow freely.”

“Ida, you raise up, Yow suck your pussy. Look at Emma and Aunt Yue. Emma already get pussy suck,” Yow whispered and Ida turned to see Emma with her eyes and mouth open. Her butt was humping the feather bed like she was a mare in the corral. Yue was slurping her juices and pulling her buttocks apart for more.

Ida raised her buttocks and felt Yow slide between her legs. She sucked her breath in when Yow’s mouth closed over her pussy.

Ellienne was on fire. She closed her eyes and thought of the three Chinese women. She imagined them getting pleasure as they gave it. She thought of her two friends, Emma and Ida writhing in the throes of ecstasy.

With her eyes clenched tight, she mumbled under her breath and the bed shook so violently, the earth shook with the force of an earthquake, as the thunderous orgasms erupted in Hell’s Hotel at the same moment in time.

It was two hours later before they were able to roused themselves from the bed.

“Yue, will fucking a man be better than a woman sucking a girl’s pussy?” Emma asked as the three friends watched the Chinese women pull their dresses over their now huge titties and big sexy asses.

“Yue only fucked by Chinese man. Have friend who has American man. She tell me he fuck all night with cock like stallion cock.”

“Ying, can you tell us if fucking is better than getting our pussies sucked by women?” Ellienne asked as she lay on her side and watched Ying and Yue help each other pull their tight dresses over their bust and butts.

“Yow and brother Chen has American father. He dead now but when he alive he make Ying pussy sing songs of love and happiness. Man with good sized cock make Chinese woman feel good, with cock and mouth. Chinese man no like suck pussy. Ying like pussy fuck and suck. Get you American man with big cock, young girls will love man and woman fucking and sucking for life.”

“Ellienne has a fellow she is destined to meet here in Hell. She says he is to be her life-mate and that she wants us to be his friends also. Can one man keep three hot young pussies happy?” Ida asked.

“Good American man with long fat cock will make three friends sing songs of love and happiness all night.”

“You rest in bed, we take clothes to clean and bring you food when we return. You like this?” Yow asked.

“We love this and we love our new friends. We want to be long time friends, Yow.” Ellienne told her.

Yow asked with her eyes pleading, “You let me be friends also, with special young man who is to be life-mate?”

Ellienne told her. “I already know he will like Chinese woman.”

“Momma, I will make my way with my new friends,” Yow told Ying.

“Yow has made wise choice. I can see in the eyes of Ellienne, she has many things yet to be known by this world.”

“Thank you Ying, we will love Yow as a sister and make sure she knows happiness,” Ellienne told her.

“Yow, you get naked and stay with Emma, Ida, and Ellienne. We bring you clean clothes back,” Yue told her niece.

“Bring Yow new clothes like we wear. Tight leathers on her ass and on big titties,” Ellienne told them as she reached for Yow when her dress hit the floor.


They were in the livery saddling up when Ida Red became worried. “Ellienne, are you sure about your young man liking all of us? He has never even met you and now you’re plan to throw us in his lap too.”

Grand-mere told me he would accept me no matter what or where. I am to love him no matter who he loves. I am so excited about meeting him.”

“How will you know this young man if you’ve never met him?” Emma asked as they saddled Ellienne’s other black stallion for Yow to ride.

“Yow, this giant horse likes you already, look at his cock!” Ida teased their Chinese friend as they looked down to see his huge black cock extended.

“Yow not want stud horse cock. Yow want stud-man cock!” She laughed as the four sixteen year old girls, dressed identically, mounted and rode out of the stable to meet their fate.


They had only ridden to the outskirts of Hell when they saw two older men and a younger, white-haired young man, coming toward them riding three abreast.

Ellienne’s horse reared high on his hind legs, hooves pawing at the air in front of him as she held onto her saddle horn and reached out to pat his neck.

“Ellienne, what in the hell is the matter with that stud horse? Does he smell some more horse pussy or what?” Ida Red yelled as Ellienne’s horse walked on his hind legs and shook his head wildly.

Ellienne felt her young body begin to heat. Sweat was dripping from her face, down her neck and between her huge, bronze breasts. Her belly felt like there was a red hot poker rammed up into her insides.

She looked up at the three approaching riders just as they came abreast of her horse.

Then, she looked directly into the eyes of the younger man...

And time stood still!

For what seemed like an hour, Ellienne sat on her horse as he reared on his hind legs, frozen in place with her on his back.

She couldn’t look away from the young man’s eyes and his own eyes never wavered or blinked as he looked deep into her very soul. His stare brushing past her long lashes, between her dark, half closed eyelids to see her thoughts, to see her life unfold before him.

Ellienne looked into his deep, translucent green eyes as he kept his gaze locked onto her. His eyes began to bore into her mind, her heart, and deep into her very soul. Suddenly, she felt a new warmth spread over her. She saw a slight smile at the corners of his full lips. His face appeared to be chiseled from fine marble and tinted with bronze, just as her own body.

His long white hair flowed like fine silk strands in the hot breeze. She tore her eyes away from his and saw his smooth, muscular chest covered with white hair. His upper arms were even larger than the arms of the two men who rode beside him. His lean body showed signs of rigorous exercise and training. He was dressed as the tall Indian at his side, bare chest, with deerskin leggings and breech-clout over his groin.

Ellienne raised her eyes, looking deep into his eyes once more. Her horse dropped to the ground, beside the tall gray horse the young man rode. With mere inches between their buckskin covered legs they sat their saddles, both staring into the eyes of the other.

Ellienne?” The young man spoke her name as if remembering her from another time, another place, another life, in another world.

Jake?” She spoke to him. His name coming to her from somewhere in her past, from her Grand-Mére’s teachings.

“Ellienne, I had a dream about you last night. I knew it had to be real, you were so beautiful and you told me your name was Ellienne. How did you know my name?”

“I didn’t know your name until you called my name. I have known about you since I was a small child. I knew I would meet you one day and I knew I would know your name when we meet...

“Jake, do you believe in destiny?”

“I do now, Ellienne, and I have just met mine.”

“I have just met mine also, Jake. I am yours for eternity.”

“I am yours, Ellienne. I feel there is much more about you that I will learn. How do you propose we handle our friends who seem to be suddenly cast in stone?”

“Jake, you will know me and all things about me as soon as we have time alone together. I have many things to explain to you and to offer you. I have a dowry that is yours and I offer that dowry along with my body and my soul – if you so desire to have me,” she spoke softly, her eyes looking into his piercing eyes.

She was searching his face for some answer, some indication as to his feelings.

“Will you love me forever, Ellienne?”

“With every ounce of my body, for every second of time, until time is no more. Jake, I give myself to you, with all the powers I have in my possession and all the powers you will unleash that lie waiting for the moment you take my body and make me yours.”

“What will become of your three escorts,” he asked, nodding to her three friends who sat frozen in time.

“They will be yours to love, Jake. I beg you to take them when you take me. I will make sure you never want for anything in your life, if you let them be with us,” she said, pleading for the only friends she has ever known.

“Will they love me also?”

“They already love you, Jake, and they wish to please both of us, even in our most intimate times together. Even in our wildest quest for pleasure, they will be ours to love.”

“Then you are mine, Ellienne!” He stated.

There was thunder rolling across the hot earth as lightning struck the ground. The wind blew, and the earth shook violently.

“Is that part of what you bring with you, when you come to me?” Jake smiled and Ellienne felt her heart swell with love and pride as he accepted her and her friends.

“That and so much more.”

“Are you sure I can withstand you and the onslaught of nature if this is what you bring with you?” He asked, smiling again.

His smile was like an open invitation to see inside his heart. His smile showed his love for her. She wanted him! Right here, right now!

“With me at your side, you will be invincible. You will be supreme. No man nor beast will ever conquer you.”

“What if I am alone?”

“You will always stand undefeated.”

“Forever?”

“Forever and all the forevers combined.”

“And you?”

“You will complete my life when you take my virgin body and make me yours. You will not only share my powers, you will multiply them hundredfold and share them with me.”

“How will we begin time again, Ellienne?”

“For a kiss, I will show you.”

Jake spoke to her with a smile, “Blackmail already I see. I think I am even more in love than I first realized. Come close, Ellienne.” He was holding out his arms to her, his smile a beacon, welcoming her into his arms.

“Jake, I’ve never kissed a man.” She suddenly felt weak.

“Then this will be a first of many more things to come for both of us.”

“YES JAKE!” Ellienne gasped, launching her tall lithe body to climb onto his saddle. She facing him as she felt his strong arms envelope her.

Using his mastery of a woman’s body, Jake held Ellienne in his arms as he smiled with his lips inches from hers. His knowledge of women had been embedded into his mind by two of the most unpolished rogues to ever love a woman’s body. Already, Jake knew Ellienne’s needs and expectations before his lips touched hers.

Her lips trembled in anticipation and her heart was pounding, ready to explode as she felt his breath on her lips. Her body was alive, her mind was wild with erotic thoughts. Her skin was on fire, her nipples were like spikes under her leather brassiére.

She felt his manhood pressing through both their buckskins as their lips touched with their first kiss.

She was wild as her passions flowed from her body, through her loins and through her nether lips. With her arms around his back, she felt his muscles ripple up and down his ribcage.

“I want all you have for me, Jake. Make me yours and you will never want for so much as a penny, a thread, or a bite of bread.”

“You are already mine, and I want to taste your body completely, Ellienne. Does that shock you?”

“No. I’ve already planned before we met, to taste your body, Jake. Does that shock you?”

“No. It does make me feel an urgency like I’ve never felt before.”

“I feel the same urgency, Jake. Shall we let time begin anew and thaw our petrified friends to inform them of our love, our passion – our destiny with each other?” She asked as she flicked her long pink tongue, licking a drop of blood that ran from the corner of his bleeding lips.

“Let’s do it, Ellienne, then I want to finish what we’ve started. I never want the beginning to end. I have so much to tell you about me. I feel the need to share all that I have learned, all that I know, and all that I am.”

“Then I will share all that I have been taught and all that I posses with you, Jake. You will make me complete when you take my body. You will make both of us whole when you enter my body with your cock.”

“Ellienne, make them aware now. You are very close to having me inside you as we sit on this saddle.

“I’ll want you sitting in a saddle and any other way we can think of, but for now, I want you to meet my friends and your new lovers.”

My new lovers?”

Our new lovers. We will both love them and they already love us!”

“Ellienne, I can see now, you love to tease and toy with my feelings and my mind. Just be aware, I love the same things and I am a master at it!”

“Watch this, Jake,” she said, her breath tickling his lips as she spoke softly. With a wave of her hand, time began anew.

Her three friends wondered if this was Ellienne’s life-mate. Jake’s friends wondered how Jake had talked this beautiful, mysterious young woman into sitting on his horse with him.

“Ellienne, I want you to meet my two best friends in the world. This is Eutah Red and over here is Frank Candy,” Jake proudly announced as he pointed them out.

Both Eutah and Frank were dumbfounded.

“Eutah – Frank, this beautiful young woman is Ellienne Fanchon L’Anguille-Glapione,” he spoke her name as if she were a friend from childhood.

Little Ida Red looked across at Eutah and asked, “Are you really Eutah Red?” she smiled at Eutah, after hearing his name

“I really am, Little Darlin’. Why do you ask?” He answered as she rode over next to him.

“I’m Ida Red and you are my grandpa! I’ve come to meet you in hopes of staying here with you,” Ida told him, smiling her cute smile at the tall handsome Indian.

“Come to grandpa, Little Ida Red. You can stay here as long as you like,” Eutah told her and held out his arms.

Ida Red leaped from her horse to his, into his open arms. She was so happy she had found him and that her grandpa had accepted her, she became emotional and sobbed into his big chest as he held her tight.

“Don’t cry, Little Ida. Grandpa loves you and you now have a new home. Are you traveling with these other three handsome young women? Will they be staying also?”

“We are friends of Ellienne’s. She is here to meet her life-mate and from the looks of those two, they have met and are about to mate!”

Emma Masters rode up to Frank, smiling as she wiped tears from her eyes.

“Mister, are you really Frank Candy?” She asked in a little girl voice that made Frank feel weak all over.

“I am, and just who might you be, Sweetie.” Frank answered as he looked her sexy body up and down. His eyes coming back to her huge breasts that were all but exposed where her leather brassiére pushed them up and out at the top.

“I am your granddaughter, Emma. Frank Candy, I have come to meet you. Will you let me stay with you. These are my friends and we are here with Ellienne. She has come to meet her life-mate and it appears they have now met.”

“Do you mean all of you came here to meet Jake?” Eutah asked as he eyed the three girls still on horseback. His eyes locked with the tall thin Chinese girl with huge titties and she smiled at him through her half closed Asian eyes.

“Yes, Grandpa. His name is Jake. He just has be Ellienne’s life-mate she was destined to meet, the way they are carrying on over there,” Ida Red told him as they looked toward Jake and Ellienne.

Ellienne spoke with finality. “Jake Snow is my life-mate, we each have pledged our love, our lives, and souls for eternity to the other. We now await the time when we consummate our love and our bonds for time eternal.”

“Well now ... Jake you know this may throw a hitch in our plans for you. Have you given that a thought?” Frank asked as he too eyed Ellienne and her three friends, all of whom were dressed alike.

Jake informed them of his plans and his destiny. “Frank – Eutah, Ellienne has come to me from New Orleans to be my mate. She and I will be together forever. We are destined to make each other whole by our union. I will accept her and her friends as my accomplices, if you and Eutah will allow them stay and train with me. With Ellienne at my side, she and I will be invincible!”

Eutah was about to speak when he met Ellienne’s eyes.

Suddenly, he smiled at the tall bronze Quadroon, whose piercing eyes were drawn tight.

She still sat on Jake’s horse, her legs astride his, her huge breasts pressed against his naked chest. Jake’s arms wrapped around her slim waist, as he sat with a smile on his face.

Eutah stared at Ellienne’s face and saw things moving behind her eyes that he’d only seen twice before. Once when he’d been shot in his chest and run through with a sword, and once more when he’d first looked into the eyes of young Jake Snow and saw death lurking behind his green eyes.

Eutah heard the sounds of wailing and torture – the sounds of pain and agony – the sounds of death and dying souls. The sounds came closer and closer and he wondered if the spirits of the dead were coming for him one last time.

Them, he heard a soothing voice speaking to him from above, as the sounds of death faded away. Then there was total silence until Ellienne spoke again, or did she speak? Her lips never moved as she called him by his Blackfoot name.

‘Luta Netdahe, the demons will haunt you no more. Neither will they haunt Jake. I am here now and I rule over those of the netherworld. When Jake takes me as his wife-mate, I will have power over all the demons of Hades and over all things evil on this earth, and over all the worlds in this universe’

“Welcome to Hell, Texas, Ladies,” Eutah felt compelled to say, as he looked at Ellienne to see her smile. Eutah felt at ease, the burdens of a lifetime of hate and anger had been removed from his mind and the weight of mountains had been lifted from his shoulders. He took a deep breath and for the first time, there was no pain in his chest, no burning in his lungs. With a silent nod, he acknowledged his thanks to Ellienne. She nodded to him ever so slightly with her lips crooked in a sly smile.

“Thank you, Mr. Eutah and Mr. Candy. Neither of you will regret this decision. I cannot at this time fully disclose all that I bring with me as I come to Jake, but soon all of you will see the power of our union,” Ellienne said as she swept her eyes across Eutah and Frank, taking in her three young friends as well.

“Eutah – Frank, just so there won’t ever be any confusion, both your granddaughters will be living with Ellienne and me in our quarters, as will Miss Yow Lee, the beautiful young Chinese woman. The four of them will train with me and be my accomplices in our new role as Special Agents. They will also be my exclusive women, from this day to eternity,” Jake informed his friends and mentors.

“Jake, we’re pleased that you have chosen our granddaughters as your accomplices. With proper training, they will be as formidable as Tina,” Eutah agreed, looking to Frank for his nod of approval.

Ida and Emma looked at one another, then both looked at Yow. The three shrugged. None of the them knew what Ellienne or the three men were talking about.

Not long after their arrival at the Diablo Ponedero Rancho, the three young women learned exactly what it was that they had been inducted into. They were to become Special Agents for a new secret police agency inside the United States Government.


Little Ida Red was grinning as she asked. “You mean we’re going to be secret agents and chase the bad guys?”

“All of you will be trained to be the best and the baddest – you’ll be with me wherever we go. Yes, we’ll chase the bad guys,” Jake told her.

“Just what does this training consist of, Jake?” Ellienne asked.

“Tina, over here will teach you how to fight, how to kill and how to maim with your hands. You’ll be taught to shoot like marksmen and you’ll be trained with knives, axes and all weapons of death.”

“How long will this training last?” she asked.

“Maybe a month to six weeks at least.”

Ellienne knew this method would never suit her plans. She decided to take this extreme training into her own hands.

“Tina, will you step over here and have a little meeting with Emma, Ida, Yow and me?”

“Sure, I like girls too and I see some fine asses and tits on your bunch.”

“Tina, we’re gonna love working with you. What would you say about us holding hands and starting our training now?”

“Not a problem, but I’m not sure what you will learn by a simple little ceremony like this – but hell, why not?”

Tina reached for Ellienne’s hand and Ellienne reached for the others as they held hands in a circle. Ellienne closed her eyes and chanted...

Heads of Voodoo Spirits Below - hear me now - my spells you know

Hands of time take Tina’s skills and make them mine

Hands of day give strength to my friends this way

Hands of night instill in my friends a will to fight

Hands of yore give them powers over blood and gore

Hands of past make this spell an eternity to last

Hands of fire to those who doubt, show my ire

Hands of death, for mine enemy — show no mercy, as you take the bastard’s breath

Thunder rolled, dark clouds covered the heavens as lightning flashed and the ground shook beneath them. A bolt of lightning struck the ground in the center of their circle and to those who stood hand in hand, the powers of Ellienne’s voodoo spell replaced all their fears and all their weaknesses.

Within the circle there were sparks and flashes between their hands. They stepped out to stand in a line, shoulder to shoulder, heads high and proud—an army of five women who could not be defeated by any fighting force on the face of this earth.

“Jake, we have completed our training and in doing so, Tina has been given the powers which each of your women possess. From this day forward she will pass this power to any of those, men or women, whom she trains.

“Now, you and I have a ceremony to attend. I am ready to become your wife and make you the leader not only of the secret police, but of the voodoo forces that will guide us and protect us in our travels and battles against evildoers,” Ellienne told him.

“Ellienne, do we have to dress up special for a ceremony like this?” Frank asked, grinning at Eutah.

“No Frank. I will personally dress each member of the wedding party for our ceremony,” she replied with a glint in her eye.

Jake asked, “Where will this ceremony take place and who will conduct it?” He still had a few doubts about all these bold claims Ellienne promised. She had just told Frank and Eutah she would dress each member of the wedding party personally.

“Why, at the Courthouse in Hell, of course. This will be a gala event and we’ll be guests of honor at the judge’s mansion.”

Frank asked, “Ellienne, when are you planning to leave for Hell? That’s a few hours away from here.”

“Jake come stand beside me.

“Eutah, Frank come stand beside Tina and my fighting force. We’ll leave straightaway,” Ellienne told them.

“This I’ve got to see!” Frank told Eutah as they stood in the hot sun near the hacienda.


“HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?” Frank asked Ellienne when he looked down at his three piece white tuxedo then looked at Eutah and Jake dressed the same.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.