Lawman From Hell
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Western Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a dirty, gritty western. There is violence throughout the story. If you like character development in a story, you'll like this one. You'll meet each of them up close and personal, though you may not like the characters after you meet them. There is some sex in the story but the story is about the characters not about the sex. This story contains Voodoo - Blood and Gore. Be ready for it!

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Magic   Reluctant   Fiction   Historical   Western   Incest   Sister   Rough   First   Slow   Violence  

Eutah leaned over to tell Tina, “Tina, take Miss Franchoni into our room and fit her into some of your leggings. Show her how to affix a breech-clout to her crotch. Bind her long hair into a braid and tie a red bandana around her forehead. If she’s to train with Jake, she will dress the part.”

Then he turned to Jake. “Jake, you come with me, we’ll get one of the new Mexican maids to help fit your leggings and breech-clout. You need to dress as I dress if you’re going to train your body to have the strength of a warrior,” Eutah said, winking at Frank as he glanced up.

Analise pulled away from Tina as she heard him talking to Jake. She rushed to Eutah’s side and motioned for him to lean down so she could whisper in private.

“Eutah, when Jake gets fitted in his leggings and breech-clout like you wear, the Mexican girl won’t get to screw him, will she?” She asked boldly.

“Yes she will, unless you tell me you want to be his first.”

“I want to be his first woman, Eutah. I’m on fire and no matter what I have to submit to, I want to be Jake Snow’s first woman.”

“Analise, Jake will run the trails three times a day, naked to his waist. Are you willing to run with him?”

“I am and I’m in excellent physical condition. I love to run as I train my body for endurance.”

“Naked to your waist in the hot sun?”

“YES. I will run with Jake, even if I am naked to my moccasins!”

“He will stop many times and take pleasure in his running partner.”

“Then I want to be that partner. I have much to teach him about a woman’s feelings and her special needs.”

“You do know Analise, that Jake will have many women while he’s here, and for the rest of his life.”

“Yes, I want to be his first and be the one to show him how to make a woman desire his touch, up close and from afar.”

“You know you’ll be with child.”

“I hope I am. I’d love to be the mother of Jake Snow’s first child.”

“Analise, do you promise to never deny him another woman or girl?”

“I’ll procure his women, and insure they are clean, healthy and willing, if you’ll let me.”

“Go get your leggings and breech-clout, Analise. I was already planning on you being Jake’s first woman. I just wanted you to tell me that was what you wanted. Don’t you ever hold back on that boy. I want him to know all you know, all you feel in your body as a woman.”

“I will Eutah, and thank you.”

“Go, Analise. Jake and I will be waiting by the trail.”

“Will it just be us three the first time?”

“Yes, then when we have trained him to be a man, we’ll let him pick and choose among those you have approved for him.”

“Thank you Eutah.”


When Analise walked away from Eutah, Tina whispered to him. “Eutah, I may want to take some pleasure with that young nurse in the near future. Would you approve?” They were waiting in the shade by the long, winding running trail that had been cleared around the entire perimeter of the ranch, just for these training exercises.

“I knew you’d want to get your hands on her. I can tell by looking at her, that her blood boils to the same temperature as yours, Tina.”

“I’d like to have you with me when she and I tangle, Eutah.”

“Tina, you know I can’t keep from getting mixed in the tangle myself, when you and your women get hooked up together.”

“I love it when you take part, Eutah. I try my best to make you happy.”

“You always make me happy, Tina. Since that first day on the trail many years ago up in Wyoming.”

“I love thinking back to that day too. That was the day you made me your woman and I became a warrior.”

“You are a great warrior too, Tina. They tell me we will have many women and girls here for training. Frank and I want you take charge of their training.”

“I heard you talking to Frank. I was hoping you would let me train the girls and women. I’ll show them all you’ve taught me. I’ll teach them how to beat a man to death or take his life for looking at them the wrong way.”

“That’s my Tina. Did Michael ever find you another young fuck-boy?”

“He’s bringing one of Maria’s sister’s boys over tomorrow. He told me the boy could barely speak English, but was built like a bull.”

“I know you’ll train him to be just like Michael.”

“I’m going to let Michael marry his sweetheart. I haven’t told him yet, I want to surprise him.”

“Tina, we’re getting soft in our old age.”

“We’ll never grow old Eutah. Hell, we’re just now thirty-eight.”

“Thirty eight is a fine fucking age to be—right, Tina?”

“I’m going to find Michael, Eutah. I may need some attention myself when I see Jake and Analise together the first time. She told me earlier that she had never had a man in her life, can you imagine that?”

“Go get Michael and go hide out on the trail.


“Jake, you look good in your leggings and breech-clout. You remind me of a legend of olden times I heard of as a young brave. There was this boy who was about to become a warrior. His hair was white as snow and his hair grew all over his belly and chest like you. He was called The Ghost Warrior and he grew up big and tall and loved the women of all the northern tribes. He would sneak into a village and fuck all the women and girls of child-bearing age, putting them with a baby while their father or their momma slept next to them.”

“Eutah, will you help me be a Ghost Warrior? I want to be a big bad-ass hombre like you and Frank. I want to learn to fight, kill, and love a woman’s body like you do.”

“Eutah will show you a thousand ways to kill with your hands and your knife. Frank will show you all about firearms and how to kill a man with any gun.

“Look at me, Jake, look into my eyes and see what I have seen. Feel what I have felt in my heart since I was a boy. I know you have the spirit of a Ghost Warrior. I know you have passed through the doorway of death and lived to walk away, just as I have. I have seen the shadows moving behind your eyes when we stare at each other, just as you have seen the shadows of my past. You will be a warrior like none other on this earth.”

Suddenly Eutah and Jake jerked away from each other, their eyes no longer making contact, though they were left with a ringing in their ears.

Both of them shook it off and Eutah spoke to him as a man, not a boy, “You’re a man today, Jake. From this day, you’ll be thought of as a man. You’ll be trained as a man and you’ll take many women and girls into your bed as a man. Now, you need to rub the sap of this aloe plant all over you or you’ll burn. Keep this on you as you train in the sun, get Analise to help you. I figure you and her will get some pleasure out of greasing each other up before you run and afterward too,” Eutah told him as he took a small tendril from a plant and broke it over to squeeze the clear, greasy sap from inside.

“Do we grease our privates too, Eutah?”

“I keep mine greased, Jake. I like to keep my cock and my ass brown so I can lay in the sun like one of those rock lizards and lick my tongue out at a sweet little woman when she happens by,” Eutah told him and they were still laughing when Analise ran from the hacienda to join them.

“She sure looks good just wearing her breech-clout, Eutah,” Jake said as he looked at Analise.

“Yes she does, Jake. She wanted to be your first. There’s always a special place in a man’s heart for his first woman. You’ll remember this day the rest of your life, so make it good for you and her.”

“I’m sure glad you’re going to be there with me, Eutah. I’d hate to mess up my first time.”

“Just remember, Jake. If you want a woman to come drag your ass to bed or over to a hay pile when she wants you, you’ve got to make her feel as good as you feel. Never just stab her with your cock and empty your nuts. You got to pay special attention to her, Jake. A woman likes to have her tits sucked and I don’t know a man alive that doesn’t like licking and sucking on a tit. Make sure she thinks you want her to get her satisfaction before you get yours.”

“Thanks, Eutah. I sure like being here. Will I get to be with lots of girls when I learn all about it?”

“I’ll make sure you have at least three hanging on your arm every day. Make them feel special and they’ll hunt you up again to get some more of that warrior’s weapon you carry.

“Just remember two important rules. Clean your weapon regularly and never tell a woman you love her, just to get some pussy.”


“Analise, come let me rub this aloe all over your body. Eutah said we need to keep this on us at all times so we’ll become as brown as he and Tina and Maria,” Jake told her as he handed her a stalk of aloe and showed her how to break it to make the smooth, oily sap ooze out.

“Jake, that feels good. I have never had a man in my life and here I am greasing a fourteen year old boy in preparation of our run and our first time together.”

“He’s fifteen today, Analise. He’s gonna be a fifteen year old man when you two get back from this run.

“You two just start out at an easy run, I’ll be right behind you. Jake, did you take your pills the doctor had for you?”

“I did Eutah. Analise gave them to me and explained what each of them were for. She’s going to bring them to me each night and each morning to make sure I take them. I’m excited to know that I will add more weight and more muscle to my body. I’m tired of being a skinny little kid. I want to be a big strong man like you and Frank. Where is Frank, by the way?”

“Frank doesn’t run. He’s back at the hacienda with Maria. They have about twenty five young Mexican girls coming in for an interview. I figure he’ll latch onto a few of them for him personally, and pass a few on to you and me.”

“Eutah, Dad told me there would be over one hundred females who’ll come here for training. He said a lot of them will be young girls my age and some older. Do you think there will be some who train with me, like Analise is now?”

“Jake, we’re gonna have us so many young girls running around here, you’ll not be able to remember their names.”

“I hope Jake will save time for me, since I’m going to be his first,” Analise said.

“Analise, I’ve already told Jake that he’ll always remember you. A man never forgets his first girl ... We’ll be coming to the waterhole up here around that bend. This is as good a place for two people to get in the dirt and have their first mating on this ranch.”

“You mean we’ll just get down in this powdery dirt and wallow like animals?” Analise asked. She was serious, but she also had a slight smile on her lips as she looked at Jake.

“Analise, before you and Jake leave this rancho, you’ll both want it anyway you can get it, anytime you can, any where you can. Mating in the dirt is about as much like an animal as a man and woman get get. Get wild and crazy.

“Eutah, how do we do this? Do we just lay down in the dirt and start?” Jake asked as he stood facing Analise.

“Have either of you ever kissed? That’s as good a way to get started as any. Jake, step up and put your mouth on her mouth and both of you will see how good it feels. From there, you’ll start feeling and touching and next thing you know, you’ll both be on the ground.”

“OH, I like kissing, Jake. Do that some more, I feel good all over.”

“Put your hand in his breech-clout, Analise. A man likes his cock touched by a woman. It’s like she’s letting him know she wants him.”

“Goodness, Jake. Can I take your breech-clout off and get a good look at you?

“Get down on the ground on your knees, Analise. A man likes to see a woman on her knees when she’s about to suck his cock.”

“You mean I can suck his cock too?”

“Tell her to suck your cock, Jake. A woman likes to be told what to do and how to do it.”

“Suck my cock, Analise!” Jake told her as she looked up at him and smiled.

“Eutah, can I just suck his cock anyway I want to?”

“As long as you don’t bite him.”

“ARRrrggghhhh, YES!” Jake yelled as Analise sucked him deep into her mouth.

“You’re both about ready for your first time now.

“Jake, give her a little at a time until you get about halfway.”

“OHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK, that hurt like hell. NOOoooo, don’t take it out Jake, put it back, I want some more. I think I’m going to like screwing in the dirt.”

“I think you got her, Jake. You’re on your own now. I’m proud of you, boy. You’re a man already. I’m going to leave you two alone. Just remember, there ain’t no wrong way to screw. Roll her ass in the dirt, get her coated with dust and aloe grease and screw her until she begs you to stop. I still want both of you to run all the way around this place three times a day, I’ll see you back at the hacienda.”

“Eutah, can we stop and do this anytime we want to?” Analise asked.

“You’re a woman now, Analise. It is up to you how much you get and where.”


Ellienne Fanchon L’Anguille- Glapione

The Quadroon Viper—

Viper:

Any related snake belonging to the family Viperidae,

characterized by erectile, venom-conducting fangs

A malicious or treacherous person, a serpent

Quadroon:

Most notably c. 1800’s; of African, Indian, French*,

& Spanish Heritage

*(Cajun = French Acadienne [uh-key-dee-uhn])

Beginning at an early age, Ellienne [ell-ye-anne] Fanchon L’Anguille-Glapione – known on the streets of New Orleans as The Quadroon Viper – was told by her grand-mére, Marie Laveau, of a young man who would one day come into her life. A Young man who bore the marks of one who has stood face to face with death, and lived to tell it. A young man whose life had passed before him. A young man who entered through the gates of hell, looked The Grim Reaper in the eye and cast him aside, along with the evil spirits and demons who would have otherwise taken him to a shallow grave for eternity.

Ellienne Fanchon L’Anguille-Glapione began planning her journey in search of this man who would – by the taking of her virginity – become master of all the powers she possessed from her years of training. With him by her side, there would be no man, no woman, nor being on earth or in hell below, who could strike a mark on their bodies.

She was thrilled, she was excited, and she was a hot blooded young woman who already knew she would enjoy the mating of her body with a man this strong in spirit. Her body tingled at the thoughts, her eagerness caused her nipples to sting and her chatte to seethe with the blistering fires of lust.


Now that Ellienne has reached the age of sixteen, her body is that of a woman. Her golden bronze skin glows with a sheen of anticipation as she prepares to dress for her trek. Her younger sister fought to keep up with her as she braided her long, copper-colored hair into a huge rope which draped past her smooth bronze, naked buttocks. With her hair braided, she donned the suede-leather vest that served as a bræssiére for her magnificent breasts. Though she had no need to wear such a contraption, the laws of decency forbade her to travel bare-breasted, as she preferred – with only a long spray of beaded black trinkets hanging from her neck and shoulders, fashioned as an intricately beaded shawl.

“You are one lucky she-dog, Mambo Chienne. I envy your meeting and my own heart envies you as you take destiny into your hands and into your life forever,” her sister told her as she helped her dress.

“I am tingling with anticipation, from my toenails to the ends of my braid. Not only to accomplish what Granny Marie has set aside for me, but to finally take a man inside my seething body and become the woman I was born to be.”

“You should concoct a potion of respite for this man. He will need many hours of rest to recoup from his trysts with this smoldering body brewed in hell and cast from bronze – from a mold made by the brazen Voodoo Gods themselves!”

“I have my own potion packed away deep inside my hot peu-sauvagés chatte chaton. He will have all the stamina he needs to fire my body and soul when he breaks my tender seal and dips his lance deep into my boiling cauldron, which even now, eagerly awaits him. Granny Marie picked this man for me even before I was barely a wiggler in la’mére’s womb. Now I must go find my chosen one, and give my body to the man who was born on this earth for no other reason than to complete me. Without him, I will never be fulfilled as a woman. Together, he and I shall become a force of nature and a force against the dark and evil spirits who dare stand against us!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.