Lawman From Hell - Cover

Lawman From Hell

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Western Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a dirty, gritty western. There is violence throughout the story. If you like character development in a story, you'll like this one. You'll meet each of them up close and personal, though you may not like the characters after you meet them. There is some sex in the story but the story is about the characters not about the sex. This story contains Voodoo - Blood and Gore. Be ready for it!

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Magic   Reluctant   Fiction   Historical   Western   Incest   Sister   Rough   First   Slow   Violence  

“Yes sir, may I help you and the lady?” The desk clerk asked.

Frank restrained the urge to inform the desk clerk that she wasn’t a lady by any stretch of the word.

“We need a room with two bathing tubs and the lady will pay her part.”

“Yes sir. Would you like me to show you to your room? You’ll be on the top floor in number 401.”

“We’ll find it. We may be naked by the time we get there. We’re in sort of a heat here as it is. Will there be water in the tubs or will we need to carry it up ourselves in buckets.”

“The tub will be full when you get there, enjoy your stay.”

“We intend to have a whole night of enjoyment. If there’s any bitching about the noise coming from the top floor, I’ll settle up with you come morning.”


“I’ve never seen a double bathing tub, that thing is big enough to drown in,” Frank said as they walked into the room.

“They have them back east and some of my friends have even taken a bath in them with a man. Now I get the chance to do the same.”

“You ever shave a man?”

“I shaved my mother’s husband when he was sick.”

“Then get that razor over there and shave me while I suck on your barbed wire nipples.”

“You bite my titties too hard and I’ll cut your fucking throat!”

“I figured you’d hold that razor to my throat and cut me if I didn’t chew on your damn nipples hard enough!”


Amber and Frank were still lying in bed at 10:00 the next morning, drinking coffee. Neither had won the battle of the bedroom. They had declared it a draw after they’d fucked all over the big bed and out on the balcony with the dogs howling all night while she was yelling and screaming, more! more! more!

“Amber, just how old are you anyway?”

“I’m sixteen, why?”

“You sure remind me of someone I knew back a few years ago is all.”

“Was she a tall redhead like me?”

“Just about a perfect match, I’d say.”

“Did she have big titties like me?”

“Yep, damn sure did! A fine pair of them, she had.”

“Did she like to have them chewed on while you fucked her?”

“She loved that as much as you do. You sound like you’re thinking of a name.”

“Was your woman’s name Emalene?”

“Damn you, Amber. Are you Emalene’s daughter?”

“I’m Emalene’s AND your daughter, Frank Candy. Momma sure told me right about your stinking ass too. She said you could fuck the hell out of a woman, and she wanted me to come hunt you down to get my first fucking.”

“I ought to have known! She told me she was going to sic her daughter on my ass if she had a baby girl. I reckon now, you’ll be waltzing off to have a young’un and send her back after my ass a few years from now?”

“That was my plan. I know you’ll never settle down and be with one woman. Momma told me you wouldn’t.”

“Hell, I reckon that’ll be the end of the trail for the red headed daughters then, I’ll be too old to knock up another young girl by then.”

“You may get your nuts cut out by a jealous husband or an irate daddy, but you’ll never get too old to fuck, Frank Candy!”

“Amber, you want to try one more time to fuck me down?”

“I was about to give you another chance, Frank. You gonna let me sit on you like you’re a saddle horse and ride you?”

“I like the way you think, Amber. Get on and hang on! I hope you locked that damn door, I’d hate to buck you off and bounce your ass all the way down the stairs and have to fuck you all the way back up here again when we get to going good.”

“Frank, just get that fat fucker lined up in my pussy and stop bragging. I’ve done rode your ass all over this room and out on that upstairs front porch.”


Raymond ‘Ray’ Shaw Leatherwood:

“Raymond Shaw Leatherwood, get your ass back up to this house and stop fooling around with all those young black girls. You know you’re daddy will skin that ass if he catches you with your hands on one of them black girl’s butts again,” Merty Bayforde told her nephew.

That young man will be the death of me yet. He’ll end up gettin one of them black girls knocked-up like his older brother did, Merty thought as she hung the wash on the line in the back yard of the Leatherwood mansion.

I’ll never know why Richard wants to let them young black women live so close to the big house anyway. Surely he’s not dipping his wick in all those little black smudge-pots himself.

There must be at least a dozen of them young girls living there that’re not yet sixteen and all of’em have tits like a grown white woman. I don’t reckon there’s a damn one of ‘em who owns a set of underwear either, from the looks of their naked asses when the wind blows them ragged skirts up.

Hell, they don’t even wait for the wind to blow their skirts up, they walk around fannin’ their skirts up over their asses in all this hot weather. I don’t reckon I can blame ‘em though, I doubt it’ll ever cool off here in the South again.

Damn it, there he goes again, right through that back gate just a runnin for the barn. Hell, I’m tired of worryin’ over his horny ass and it’s too hot to be out there chasin’ around in the barn anyway. Hell, if I made it out there in this heat, he’d done be hid out with one of them girls. Hell he’s probably got one of ‘em naked by now. Shit, let him get some of that black pussy, he’ll be getting married in a month and he’ll have that little Meade girl to try and keep him happy.

Damn all this stifling heat anyway, and damn all them menfolk of my family who want to stick a dick in them black girls. I shoulda went to my sister’s up north this summer like she asked me to.


Sixteen year old Leona Colefield was waiting in the hay barn for Ray, “Ray, you better hurry up and get yore ass over here and fuck me. My momma will be callin’ me soon and she’ll get a willow switch after my naked ass if I don’t come a runnin’ as soon as she calls,” she said as she saw Ray Leatherwood finally climbing the ladder up to the top hayloft where she lay naked, fanning herself with her dress tail in the stifling heat of the tin top barn.

“I had to sneak past my aunt. She’s been watching me like a hawk since daddy told her he caught us naked out here last week.” Nineteen year old Ray Leatherwood told the young girl as he looked her over. She was naked, lying back on the hay where she had spread her dress so she didn’t get stuck with all them stems like last time.

“Get them britches down and hurry up about it. My pussy has been itchin’ all day for some more of that white-boy dick-meat. I swear, for a white-boy, you got a satchel full of tools hanging under your belly.”

“I take that after my daddy, I reckon.” He grinned as he fisted his dick proudly, letting his pants fall to his ankles.

“I reckon you do, Boy, now quit all that braggin’ and struttin’ and stop jerking on that fat dick-meat. Get down here and stick my pussy with it so my itch will go away.”

“Get them legs spread open, Leona, here I come and I need some pussy. Wipe the sweat off your titties with that dress tail too, I got to have me some more of them little black nipples when I get my dick in your pussy.”

“Just don’t be gnawing on ‘em like last time. Shit, them little nubbins were sore for a week after you chewed the hell out of ‘em.”

“You’re the one who told me to bite down hard just as you got a cum.”

“I know, but you damn near bit my right nipple clean off.

“OH HELL YEAH, WHITE BOY! Shove that fat dick-meat in me and pump that ass, White-Boy.”

Leeee—onnnn—aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!”

“Well shit, that’s my momma calling me a’ready. Get to fuckin’ my hot little pussy, Ray. I’m gettin’ close to gettin’ my goody, are you?”

“I wanted to take a while longer, but here I come. You better get yours or you’ll have to do without. I’ll be getting married next month and moving over to the Belle Meade Plantation.

“OH HELL YEAH! OH DAMN! OHhhhhhh FUCK YES! OOOOHHHH SHIT, RAY-RAY! You sure know what a black girl with a itchy pussy needs shoved up in her belly.”


Laura Belle Meade:

“Laura Belle – Honey Child, that’s the third time today you’ve taken a cold bath and changed clothes. You’re gonna make me have to wash and iron all your dresses twice a week if you don’t stop it.” Auntie Blue Ledderly – her momma’s house maid – told Laura Belle.

“Auntie Blue, I just can’t stand to be all sweaty like I’m a field laborer. I need to feel fresh and clean or I start to smell myself.”

“Honey Child, you’ll never smell, no matter if you went a week without a bath like everyone else does. You’re just too sweet of a young lady to even sweat.”

“I was taught at finishing school last year that a lady never sweats, she perspires, and I feel like I’m perspiring even in my sleep now that I am a fully developed young woman.”

“Honey, what are you gonna do when you get married to that handsome beau of yours next month? That good lookin’ young stud is already making eyes at you like he wants to get you nekkid and ravish your pure white body.” Auntie Blue teased the shy young woman-child.

“Auntie, I swear. Raymond Leatherwood is the most amorous young man I have ever seen. Sometimes he makes be blush when he tells me all the things he wants to do to me after we get married and he gets me unclothed.”

“He tells you all that out loud?”

“He sure does! He kept on after me one night when we were on the veranda alone, and even got me to admit that I liked to hear him talk all his nasty talk.”

“You mean you actually told him he was getting you all lathered up in your straddle?”

“Well, I didn’t say it quite like that! I did use a different wording to let him know I was in a heat just listening to his talk.”

“Laura Belle, was you just telling him that to make him feel like a stud, or was you really in a heat?”

“Auntie Blue, don’t you ever breathe a word of this, but I was actually in a lather, and I mean literally in a lather if you know what I mean.”

“Honey Child, you’re gonna be just like your momma. Don’t you ever tell her that I told you this, but she used to confide in me when your daddy was courting her. I swear, your daddy had your momma in such a sweat by the time they got married, she would even talk that nasty talk back to him.”

“I have talked some of Ray’s foul-mouthed nasty talk back to him myself, Auntie Blue.”

“Have you for real?”

“I sure have. If daddy wasn’t sitting in the living room that night with the lights on, and windows up, I would have rucked up my skirts and let Raymond have his way with me. Auntie Blue, that young man of mine can get me so worked up, I feel as raunchy and nasty minded as he is at times.”

“Honey, when you get married, don’t forget how you felt that night. Make that beau of yours talk his nasty talk on your wedding night and you talk nasty right back at him. You’ll be married then and he’ll be in such a lather, he’ll promise you anything to get you to respond to his advances.”

“Auntie Blue, you sure know a lot about men and women.”

“When you get to be Auntie Blue’s age, you’ll know all about it too, Laura Belle. Remember, don’t ever hold back your loving from your man, make him get all the pleasuring he can stand between your sheets and he’ll always come back for another helping.”

“Will it be alright when I want some pleasuring, to tell him that I do? I really like the way he looks at me when I whisper his nasty talk back to him. Auntie, I like the way I feel in my privates too. MAY THE LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME FOR THE WAY I FELT THAT NIGHT!”

“Honey, you don’t even have to speak a word if you get in a lather and need to have that itch scratched. All you got to do is early-on in the day, and all day, make sure you bump your behind or your titty against some part of his body. That man will be like one of your daddy’s stud horses, with his tail in the air and stomping his feet at the smell of a hot mare.”


Jake Waterford:

The Waterford Plantation was known as one of the more progressive farming operations in Virginia. Jackson Waterford and his family had already adopted many of the newly discovered methods of planting and raising cotton. They had also decided to free their slaves and allow them to continue working on the plantation as paid free-men.

There were a growing number of land owners beginning to lean toward the modern methods of obtaining and keeping good plantation labor. Though they cannot openly advertise the advantages of being believers of free-men, the landowners have begun to make inroads toward even more profits and more willing workers on their plantations.

They dress their help in decent clothes, provide comfortable and convenient housing, and allow them to marry and raise families as they choose. Of course, even the former slaves know the dire consequences awaiting them if these changes become known to other, not so progressive, land owners.

Jackson Waterford and his two sons, Robert and young Jake have prospered well during the past few years. Though Jake is only fourteen, he has taken the role of modern farm practices to heart and involved himself with his father and older brother, Robert in the operations.

Their most pressing problem looming on the near horizon, was the southern states beginning to have rumblings of political unrest as the politicians in the north let it be known that there should be no more slavery.


Abraham Lincoln had campaigned as a Republican on an anti-slavery platform and was elected as the 16th President of the United States of America. He was inaugurated on March 4, 1861.

After he was elected, and well before he was inaugurated, seven southern states had declared secession from the Union and formed the Confederate States of America.


The American Civil War began on April 12, 1861 when the Confederacy attacked Fort Sumter in South Carolina, near Charleston, and defeated the Union Army stationed there. The war officially ended on April 9, 1865 with General Robert E. Lee’s surrender at Appomattox, Virginia.


There were factions in the north and the south which did not want the slaves declared free-men and fought openly and behind the scenes to keep that from happening. The growing number of more progressive plantations came under attack as the result of spies working to oppose the end slavery. The most fierce opposition came from landowners who refused to grant slaves their freedom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.