Lawman From Hell - Cover

Lawman From Hell

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Western Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a dirty, gritty western. There is violence throughout the story. If you like character development in a story, you'll like this one. You'll meet each of them up close and personal, though you may not like the characters after you meet them. There is some sex in the story but the story is about the characters not about the sex. This story contains Voodoo - Blood and Gore. Be ready for it!

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Magic   Reluctant   Fiction   Historical   Western   Incest   Sister   Rough   First   Slow   Violence  

On their way south, the marauders skirted the larger towns, while riding through the smaller towns to purchase supplies. By the time they reached North Texas a month later, the wind was getting colder and they were forced to wear clothes. Eutah didn’t like this and they rode on toward South Texas. In South Texas they rode along the Rio Grande, still intent upon riding further south.

In the lower lower Rio Grande Valley they rode upon an older Mexican who had a wheel busted on his fancy carriage. He asked for help and Eutah and Michael went to help.

“This good buggy,” Eutah told him as he looked at the carriage.

“Si, very good. Cost mucho dinero.”

“You rich man? We look for place to stay.”

“I’m the richest man in Hell. You repair my carriage and I’ll put you up for the winter.”

“We fix. Women in buggy, your women?”

“They are my daughters. Both are betrothed to my friend Miguel and his brother on the next rancho. Once they are married, I will add twenty five square miles to my ranch. I will then own forty five square miles in my name.”

“Big ranch. Fine women. Big brown tits,” Eutah said looking at the young Mexican girls with huge tits under their peasant blouses.

“Si, Gracias.”

When Eutah and Michael had the wheel repaired, they continued to the Mexican’s ranch near Hell, Texas. Eutah was smiling down at the two senoritas in the carriage as he rode alongside. They were smiling back up at him too and when they stopped at a spring to water the horses, the two young senoritas came to Eutah.

“Will Eutah Red help us?”

“Why sisters need help?”

“We do not want to marry old men. We want young man like Eutah.”

“Why you marry old men?”

“Padre tell us to marry old brothers so he gets more land.”

“Eutah help you, you be Eutah’s women?”

“Si.”

“Si mean yes?”

“Si.”

“You help Eutah make rancho Eutah’s?”

“Si.”

“You fuck Eutah naked cock?”

“Si, we fuck Eutah naked cock good.”

“You get naked now, get in buggy and stay naked with Eutah when we get rancho?”

“Si.” They both laughed and ran to the buggy stripping their clothes, throwing them in the sand as they ran. Their large brown titties were bouncing and swaying, their young asses wiggling wildly as they ran and danced naked, laughing all the way to the carriage.

Eutah was testing them, and they were eager to get naked for him. He smiled at his good fortune.

Tina rode up beside him and asked, “Eutah? Do we have two more women to fuck and even get our own a ranch soon?”

“Yes, Tina happy?”

“Tina very happy.”

“Good. Eutah get Tina one Mexcian fuck-boy.”

“Tina more happy now. Tina wants to fuck Mexican girls with Eutah too.” She smiled as they rode south to the large hacienda.

Eutah told his Mexican women to go through with the wedding and get the land in their Patron’s name, then they would own all the land as soon as he died. They laughed at his plan and agreed to it.

“No fuck new men. Mexican sister pussy now Eutah pussy.”

“Si. We fuck Eutah soon?”

“Yes, soon Eutah fuck two brown Mexican pussy mucho good.”

Ten days later the girls were married and the land was transferred into their Patron’s name. The very next day, the old man fell from his horse into a nest of rattlesnakes and was bitten fifty-seven times.

The Mexican sisters left their husbands and moved back home to live with Eutah and Tina at the big hacienda.

When Miguel and his brother protested that the land should be returned to their possession. Both, Miguel and his brother had the misfortune to fall into the same nest of rattlers. Neither of them survived.


Fifteen years later, there was a knock at the door of the hacienda and a naked Mexican maid opened the door.

The small young, black haired girl at the door looked up at the tall naked Mexican and smiled.

“I’m looking for a man by the name of Eutah Red. I was told there was a man named Eutah who owned all this land, is that correct?”

“Si. What is your business with the one called Eutah Red?”

“I came looking for my father. His name is Eutah Red.”

“I can see his Indian blood in you. You have the fire in your eyes, much as your father. He takes siesta with his women now, will you wait? He does not like to be awakened.”

“I came hundreds of miles alone, and I came to see my father. I’ll sit by his bedside until he awakens.”

“He is naked.”

“He was naked when he fucked my momma too. I will wait by his side.”

“As you wish, you take your own life into your hands with much abandon.”

“Do you live here too?”

“I am the maid.”

“Do you stay naked all day?”

“Si, Eutah likes naked women, no like clothes on naked tata’s and asses.”

“Then I will be naked when he sees me.”

“As you wish.” The Mexican maid said as she ushered the girl into the bedroom where the tall Indian lay asleep with his two naked Mexican women and one white woman by his side.

As the young girl stripped in the bedroom, the maid took her clothes and held them out from her. They were sweaty and dirty.

“You need to wash. Eutah will be mad if he smells you.”

“Then bring me water and soap.”

“There, by the bed,” she said and pointed to the pitcher and wash basin. Then she added, “Wash pussy good, Eutah likes clean pussy.”

The young girl responded with a big smile, “I take after my father. I like a clean pussy too, now and then.” She laughed when the maid’s eyes grew big.

The young girl washed her body with soap and water, then changed the water and washed another time, taking special care to clean her snug little pussy that hardly grew any hair.

She sat in a big soft-cushioned chair beside the bed where her father slept. She became sleepy and slouched down in the chair, her legs open wide as she dozed. She awakened when she felt the gaze of the naked man lying near her. He was looking at her small pussy, then he looked up to see her smiling at him.

“Eutah Red?” she whispered softly and sleepily.

“Yes, do I know you? Do you wish to be my woman?”

“You don’t know my name, but I wish to be your woman.”

“Come, lay naked by me with your brown ass next to my cock. We will sleep some more, then we will talk.”

“Will you fuck me?”

“Do you wish to fuck Eutah?”

“Yes.”

“Then come lay next to me. Pussy so small.”

“I love your big cock next to my little pussy, Eutah.”

“Good, we sleep now.”

“Hold my titty while we sleep.”

“Eutah like little girls with big titties and small pussy.”

“Eva loves big cocks on tall Indians too.”

“Eva?”

“Yes, my name is Eva Red.”

“Same as Eutah name, we have good time now.”

“When we awaken, will you let me lay on your belly and fuck your big cock?”

“Yes. We sleep good now.”

“I’ll sleep good, I feel like I’m home.”


Tina and Eva were lying in bed eating breakfast a week later. Eutah was asleep with his arms around his two Senoritas. Tina turned to Eva and asked. “Eva Red, where do you call home?”

“I was born and raised in Laramie, Wyoming. I left there about a year ago when I set out to find my daddy.”

“What’s your daddy’s name, girl?” Tina asked as she looked the small girl over. There was something about her eyes that made her wonder. This girl and Eutah have fucked each other crazy for most of six days and now they were all still in bed.

“Eutah Red,” she said and laughed at Tina’s expression.

“You mean you fucked your own daddy?”

“Yes. Momma told me I owed it to myself to hunt him down and get my first fucking from him. Said she and her sister Aldee got their first one from him and she recommended him to me as well.”

Tina reached over to shake Eutah. “Eutah, you better wake up and hear what little Eva Red over here has to say,” Tina spoke, then leaned over to shake him again.

“You sure did mess up a good dream, Tina. I hope you’re ready for me and Eva to suck and fuck your ass again, after waking me like that,” Eutah said as he rolled over to look at the two small women lying in his bed naked.

“Eutah, ask Eva who her momma is.”

“Eva, you got a secret to tell Eutah? A secret, now that you done fucked me and Tina and all the hired help around here for over a week?”

“I got one Eutah, but I just want to tell you, I love you and I’d do it all over again.”

“Hell, I would too, little girl. What’s your secret?”

“Tell him what your momma’s name is, Eva.”

“Agatha.”

“Eva Red! Are you Agatha’s and my daughter? Come here to daddy and give me a big hug.”

“You mean you ain’t mad at me?”

“Hell no! I love Sister Agatha and I love my daughter, Eva.”

“Eutah, you just fucked your own daughter for a week and I know you’ve knocked her ass up.”

“Good. Now you both hurry up and get the breakfast dishes out of bed, I need some more pussy. I got a meeting this morning with a man who wants to talk about buying this big rancho.”

“What will we do if you sell it?” Tina asked.

“We all live here for free and the buyer pays the bills.”

“Eutah, I can’t stay here. I promised my Momma I’d come back home to Laramie.”

“Then we’ll get you a train ticket to Laramie later, after we get through fucking. I hope you’ll come back again one day and let me meet our baby.”

“I may just do what Momma did and send her here to hunt your ass down.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.