Lawman From Hell - Cover

Lawman From Hell

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Western Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a dirty, gritty western. There is violence throughout the story. If you like character development in a story, you'll like this one. You'll meet each of them up close and personal, though you may not like the characters after you meet them. There is some sex in the story but the story is about the characters not about the sex. This story contains Voodoo - Blood and Gore. Be ready for it!

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Magic   Reluctant   Fiction   Historical   Western   Incest   Sister   Rough   First   Slow   Violence  

Eutah sat watching the young man and was shocked to see him piss in the trail.

Man don’t squat to piss! This is girl!

As the girl squatted, pissing a big puddle in the hot red dirt, Eutah slipped right up behind her. He looped a rawhide noose over her head, pulling it tight around her neck.

The girl sprang to her feet with her breeches still down around her boots. She was fighting and clawing at the rawhide noose with both hands.

Eutah pulled her backwards as she fought to turn and look at her attacker. Her heels were being dragged in the dirt as she tried walk backwards with her breeches down.

“Let me go,” she growled in a hoarse whisper, her wind cut off by the rawhide.

“No talk. I kill.” Eutah answered and jerked the noose tighter.

He dragged her all the way to where his horse was tied, and with his noose still around her neck, he reached up to get another rawhide noose from his saddle horn and slip over her wrists.

“Put hands back.”

“Fuck you,” her voice was almost gone though the noose was loosened around her neck.

“Put hand back. I kill you now. Fuck you dead!”

She reluctantly threw her hands behind her back and Eutah quickly had her bound hand and foot. He ripped her shirt off, using it to wrap around her face, covering her mouth and tying it in place with rawhide laces.

“You breathe?”

Never answering, she just glared at him. He jerked her to the ground by her long hair. When her naked white ass landed in a patch of sand burs, she screamed into the folds of her up shirt.

Eutah squatted behind her and leaned close.

You breathe?” He growled.

She nodded her head up and down slowly as she slumped to the ground.

“You stay. You go – I kill.”

When the girl never answered, Eutah kicked her naked butt hard with his moccasin toe.

“You stay?”

She nodded and he turned to run back to the trail. Eutah covered her piss puddle with dry dirt. Smoothing it with a pine bough covered in needles, he wiped out her boot prints where she had stepped off her horse. He mounted her horse and leaning from the saddle, he wiped out his own tracks. He rode her horse on west a few hundred yards and drifted over to the right where there were solid rocks. He quickly turned her horse, making it climb the rocks, then just as quickly, turned the horse back between the trees where the ground was covered with soft needles of the piñon pine. He came to where the girl sat on the sand burs near where his horse was tied. There, he tied her horse.

“Stay.” He said and she nodded quickly. He heard her sob.

He stepped out near the trail and looked for any signs he’d left, there were none and he was pleased. He ran back to the girl.

“Stand.” Eutah told the girl and pulled her long hair to help her to her feet.

With his knife, he cut her breeches from her legs, stuffing them into her saddlebags. He looped the reins of her horse over the saddle horn of his saddle and shoved her between two trees toward the rocks ahead.

“Walk.” He said and she nodded as he walked behind her.

Eutah looked down at her white ass – she was bloody from all the sticker-burs in her butt. She had a good ass though. He’d seen her tits and she had fair tits for a small girl. He liked big ones, but hers would do for now.

Once back in the rocks and hidden from view, he stopped her and tied the horses to a tree. He took her canteen and laid it on a rock.

He sat on the smooth rock and pulled her across his knees with her bloody, white ass turned up. He poured his palm full of water, not wasting any, and washed the blood from her buttocks.

With her naked butt still wet, he pulled his big knife and raked the blade slowly across her smooth buttocks as if shaving her. She kicked and squirmed at first, then lay quiet while he shaved her slender buttocks. He picked the remaining stickers from her tender ass with his long dirty fingernails, then looked between her butt cheeks where saw her mop of pussy hair, then turned her over.

“Shave here?” He asked, remembering the two Nuns’ hairless pussies. Laughing at his joke as he pulled her mop of pussy hair up with his fingers.

She nodded and he shrugged his shoulders. He wet her pussy hair and pushed her legs wide apart, shaving her clean with his razor sharp knife. He loosened her hands and placed one on her pussy so she could feel.

“Good?”

She nodded as she ran her fingers up and down her smooth pussy mound.

“You talk, no scream?”

She nodded and he leaned close to her ear.

“You scream, you die!” He growled, his face touching hers, his eyelashes brushing against her own.

She nodded and he took the shirt from around her face. He turned her around to sit sideways across his legs and they looked at each another.

“You much young. You scout?”

She spoke quickly, afraid of what was about to come. “No, the scout was killed by a lone Indian raider two days ago. My step-father is the wagon master and he asked me if I could handle the job.”

“You talk slow, Eutah Red not hear white man words spoke fast.”

“Eutah Red?”

“Yes.”

“You won’t kill me, will you, Eutah Red?”

“What you do to stay alive?”

“What ever you ask.”

“You fuck good?”

“I have never fucked, but I will fuck you.”

“You never fuck?”

“No.”

“You no like men?”

“I like men, men don’t like me, too small.”

“I like you.”

“You do?”

“I like you good.”

“I like you too, Eutah Red. I like you real good, if you not kill me.”

“You suck cock?”

“I can.”

“You like suck cock?”

“I’d like to suck yours, even if you weren’t holding me.”

“Show me.”

“Can I have my shirt to put my knees on?”

“Here, now suck cock.” He told her as he shoved her shirt at her.

“Will you tell me when good?”

“You suck, I tell you good.”

“I need to raise your buckskin flap to get your cock.”

“Why you like Eutah? I make you hurt.”

“I like big rough men.”

“You like to hurt?”

“Some.”

“Not hurt bad?”

“Not bad, just some.”

“You like Eutah cock?”

He asked as she pulled his raging cock up, holding it in both her small hands, with still another double handful left over at the top.

“I like Eutah cock good!”

“What name you have?”

“They call me Tiny, but my name is Tina.”

“I like Tina. How old Tina”

“Tina fifteen.”

“Eutah Red fifteen. Tina like cock?”

“Tina love Eutah Red’s cock.”

“Show Eutah.”

By the time Tina had his cock in her mouth, she was rubbing her naked breasts against his leg. She kept working on his cock and swallowing as she sucked until she had most his long shaft in her throat.

“Eutah Red go soon.”

“Cum in my mouth, I like Eutah Red’s cock,” she told him as she looked up and smiled. Eutah Red felt love for the small white girl at that very moment.

She sucked his cock and tried her best to get his long fat lance down her throat. She kept gagging on it.

“Eutah Red go soon.”

“Cum in my mouth, I want all of you.”

His long legs jerked out straight and she lay on top of them as she sucked and swallowed. She rode his legs with her naked, hairless, pussy as she sucked his cock. Just as he shot the last of his seed in her throat, she took him all the way and he shot another load deep into her throat.

“Good?” She asked with a shy smile.

“Good, Tina - GOOD.”

“Can I stay with you and be your woman, Eutah Red? I teach you white man words. I fuck you lots and lots.”

“Eutah Red talk some white man words, have no need for more, have no time for woman.”

“You not like Tina?”

“Eutah like Tina. Have no home. Live on land. Kill and rob and rape.”

“I’ll help you learn all white man words and I’ll help you rob and rape and kill, if you let me suck cock and teach me to fuck.”

“Tina sure?”

“Tina very sure.”

“Tina stay and help rob wagon train?”

“I would love to rob my step-father’s wagon train.”

“You no like father?”

“He no like me, he want my pussy and my ass.”

“Eutah Red like Tina. Tina be my woman, her pussy my pussy now.”

“Tina fuck Eutah Red cock too.”

“Tina pussy way small.”

“Tina can fuck Eutah cock. I swallowed it – I can fuck it!”

“You be my woman, Tina. You fight and suck and fuck?”

“I fight to win. I fight with you, we kill, then Tina fuck you good.”

“Tina be good woman warrior. Like to be bad.”

“I always wanted to be bad. I’ll be a bad-ass warrior with you.”

“How long before wagon train get here?”

“One hour. Want to fuck?”

“Fuck Eutah, Tina.”

“Will you let me pull your buckskins down?”

“Yes. We get you some buckskins now. You be Eutah woman, you wear buckskin on leg, wear breech clout on pussy. No cover Tina tits.”

“Fuck YES!”

With Eutah sitting on the smooth round rock, Tina pulled his buckskins down to his knees. She lunged at his still erect cock and licked it, sucking the fat head into her mouth again.

Smiling up at her wild Indian man, Tina swung her leg across his and sat on his knees.

“Eutah Red help Tina?”

“Yes!” He said and held his cock upright as she slid forward and placed her tight young pussy on top of his cock. She gripped his shoulders with her fingers and tried to take his huge cock in her virgin pussy as he held it up for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.