Lawman From Hell - Cover

Lawman From Hell

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Western Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a dirty, gritty western. There is violence throughout the story. If you like character development in a story, you'll like this one. You'll meet each of them up close and personal, though you may not like the characters after you meet them. There is some sex in the story but the story is about the characters not about the sex. This story contains Voodoo - Blood and Gore. Be ready for it!

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Magic   Reluctant   Fiction   Historical   Western   Incest   Sister   Rough   First   Slow   Violence  

Sister Aldee exclaimed loudly. “OH MY LORD!” as she looked at Sister Agatha with a red face. Both women burst into uncontrollable laughter as the young savage mounted and led them to find Mr. Pollack.

“White man dead!” Eutah told them, pointing to the man lying on his back, his eyes and mouth open, flies covering his face.

“You kill?” Sister Agatha asked, pointing to Eutah.

“No kill. He die.”

“Good. I mean good that you didn’t kill him.”

“Yes, good.” Eutah knew it was good the old man died. He didn’t have to kill him!

“Come!” Eutah said, pointing back the other way.

“Our wagon train is that way,” Sister Aldee told him, pointing toward the river, thinking he was turned around. Hoping he wasn’t going to take them back to his band of wild heathen savage brothers to strip them naked and ravage their naked bodies relentlessly day in and day out, for the rest of their lives.

“Sisters that way,” he said and pointed again.

“More Sisters?”

“Yes, more. Two more.” He held up two fingers.

“Two more Sisters like us?” Sister Agatha asked as he looked them over.

“Yes tall, look good.”

Sister Agatha spoke to Sister Aldee. “Oh Goodness, I’m not sure he knows all the words we speak.”

“Just be careful what you agree to. We may be asked to strip naked.”

“I have already thought of that, Sister.”

“Yes, sisters naked,” Eutah told them, pointing toward the camp where the young sisters and their mother were.

“OH GOD NO!” Sister Aldee exclaimed as she looked at Sister Agatha.

“No God. Mother and sisters naked,” Eutah told them.

“Oh My Lord! I just knew it, Sister Agatha. We’ll be stripped naked, raped and made mothers of out here in this wilderness. I hope no one finds out we are Catholic Nuns. We’d be shamed out of the church.”

“If we’re made mothers of this young savage’s babies, we’ll be shamed enough as it is. We’ll just have to pray he is gentle with us.”

“I’m already praying he doesn’t hurt me when it happens.”

“I’m sure it will soon stop hurting, after a few hundred times.”

“I hope we get there soon, this horse hair is irritating my naked privates where he ripped away my undergarments.”

“He didn’t rip them off you, Sister Aldee. They ripped off when you fell across your horse.”

“WELL! At least mine weren’t soiled and torn!”

“SISTER! How dare you say such a shameful thing aloud ... Are they really?”

“Yes and I’d rather be without, than to be seen with soiled and torn undergarments.”

Sister Agatha agreed, “I would too,” reaching under her robe to rip her torn and tattered underwear from her body – throwing the soiled garment to the trail behind them.

“I’m glad you did that, I was embarrassed for you.”

“This is not what I expected. I thought you said you were irritated by the horse hair?”

“I was at first, then I became stimulated.”

“Sister Aldee! My Lord—you are so profane!”

“Are you not stimulated in your privates at this very moment, Sister?”

“I am! But let’s not broach that subject again ... if you please.”

Eutah looked ahead and saw a tall column of black smoke. He knew this was bad. The white man camp was afire, now they would be found.

When they neared the camp, he saw the white man hobbling on his good leg. He was naked. He had built fires under both wagons and they were both now in ashes. The woman and her daughters were naked, as was the crazed, wild-eyed white man.

When the white man looked up to see the Indian riding in on his horses with two Nuns, he stumbled backwards. His hand flew to cover his heart. With his mouth opening in a silent scream – he staggered backward into a deep ravine. He was dead before he hit the rocks below.

“Sisters of the Cloth!” The naked white woman screamed and clamped a hand over her privates – her other hand vainly trying to capture both her large breasts in her small palm.

“Indian savage!” The two young white sisters yelled and fluffed their long yellow hair out to let it fall down to their naked buttocks as they stood with their chests out. They had been told that if they were captured, not to fight or they may be killed. If they didn’t fight they may be rescued soon. Besides that, he was a handsome young heathen as it were, and he was smiling at them with gleaming white teeth.

Eutah saw the white woman naked with her two look-a-like daughters and he smiled as they entered the camp. The smoke was dying down and he saw no reason to try and pour water on it. Water would only raise more smoke.

The two Catholic Nuns saw the naked women in the camp and knew the savage must have made them strip their clothes off before he set fire to their wagons and left their camp in search of the horses.

“Sister, do you see what I see?” Sister Agatha asked in a soft, timid voice as they stood on the ground next to one another.

“I do, and I suppose we need to try our best to survive this ordeal just as these other women have resolved to do. We’ll never reach our destination if we fight and die out here.” She answered.

Both women stripped their black robes over their heads, immediately throwing them on the smoldering fire. The fire flared up fast, burning the robes quickly as they also threw their head coverings into the fire.

Sister Agatha’s short cropped red hair was like the flames of the raging fire as she shook her head.

“Sisters, did this savage order you to get naked as soon as you arrived?” The white woman asked as the Sisters watched their robes go up in flames.

“No, we thought he had made you strip before he burned your wagons.”

“He didn’t burn our wagons! We’ve never seen him before! My husband was injured and became deranged with a fever. He set the wagons and our clothes afire after making us strip naked. I dare not tell what else he made the three of us do before you rode in with that young savage.”

“Pray tell, dear woman. You can tell us anything, we’ll never confess that he made you do vile, despicable acts.”

“He made us strip naked, then he jacked his cock off and sprayed his semen all over our naked asses,” one of the white woman’s young daughters told them.

Sister Aldee spoke up. “I can see where the semen has dried on your backs and buttocks. Perhaps the young savage will let all of us bathe in the creek below.”

Sister Agatha looked at Eutah, then pointed to the fast flowing mountain stream. She made washing and splashing motions as she pretended to bathe her naked body and buttocks.

“Yes, sisters wash ass,” he said and the women laughed, the two Catholic Sisters laughing the loudest at his broken English ... and roguish, boyish ways.

Eutah decided all of them needed to be clean and with his arms spread wide, he shooed the five of them toward the creek below the camp.

He stood by the bank of the stream and watched as the five naked women washed themselves. The white woman walked over to wash the dried semen from the backs of her daughters and Eutah knew the other sisters needed their backs washed too.

“Wash back,” he said, motioning the Sisters to wash each others backs.

“You wash too,” Sister Agatha said and pointed to him. She knew that if she was about to get raped and ravaged, at least he should be clean before entering her body.

Eutah stripped off his buckskins after hanging his pistol and knife on a nearby driftwood branch at the water’s edge. He stepped out of his moccasins and turned to face all five of the women who were already trying to get a look at his naked manhood.

“OH MY LORD!” Sister Agatha gasped.

“Oh My God!” Sister Aldee gasped.

“Oh My Goodness! What fucking a cock!” the white woman gasped with a smile.

“OH FUCK YES!” the two young white sisters yelled as they hurried over to help Eutah bathe.

He made motions with his hands for them not to touch his cock and the women came running. They thought he was motioning for them to help wash his swelling brown member.

Eutah knew it was the custom of his people for a man of the tribe to be washed only by his woman. He tried vainly to tell them that they weren’t coupled as man and woman. He didn’t know the words and soon gave up when the younger sisters started rubbing and licking his cock.

“You girls shouldn’t be doing that to this heathen savage, he’ll think all white women behave like that,” Sister Agatha said as she bent lower to watch the youngest girl take the savage’s cock in her mouth, slurping loudly on it.

The other girl told her. “We saw Mother doing this to Daddy many times. We’ve always wanted to try it. Now we get the chance and if you want some of this, you’ll just have to get your asses in line!”

The girls’ mother quickly stepped into line behind her second daughter.

“Sister?” Sister Aldee said, looking at Sister Agatha.

“Sister Aldee, if you ever breathe a word of this, I’ll, I’ll ... I’ll deny it and accuse you of insanity.”

“I’ll never tell, I can’t wait for my turn.”

“You mean neither of you have ever sucked a man’s cock before?” the white woman asked.

“DEAR LORD NO!”

“Then get here in front of me, I sucked William’s cock nearly every night for almost sixteen fucking years.”

“My Lord, woman. Were you forced to do such a vile thing as that?” Sister Agatha asked.

“No Sister, I love sucking cock almost as much as I enjoy fucking one.”

“Madam, you are a vulgar, outspoken woman – but I suppose such is the nature of a female outside the church, as you are.”

“I suppose you’re going to tell me you have never spoken words like fuck, cock, pussy, cunt, ass, tit, piss and shit?”

“No, I have never even heard some of those vile words, I can only imagine what they mean.”

“I’ll wager both of you, that when you get that savage heathen’s cock shoved up your cunts, you’ll be spouting out cuss words like my dead husband and he was a sailor until he knocked my ass up with the twins over there,” the white woman said as she pointed to her daughters.

“OH MY GOD, would you look at my daughter?”

The Nuns turned to see one daughter sitting just above the upturned cock of the heathen savage as he lay on his back. Just as they turned, she lowered her naked ass to take him to the hilt of his swollen erection.

“Doesn’t that not hurt the first time?” Sister Aldee asked the mother of the girls, as she stooped to watch the Indian’s cock slip all the way inside her daughter’s pussy.

“Ask my daughter, she’s never been fucked. Neither of them have in fact and she sure took his big fat cock up her tight little cunt like she was a young whore. Didn’t she?”

“That she did. I mean, well ... I mean she sure took him with a smile on her face, and that is a fact!

“Aren’t you afraid of becoming pregnant when that Indian fucks you, I mean rapes your body?” Sister Aldee asked.

“I’ve been trying for three years to get knocked up by William, but he couldn’t put a baby in my belly after he got the clap down in South Africa on his last voyage and nearly died with the fever.”

“Sister Aldee, are you chilled?” Sister Agatha asked as she observed her companion shivering.

“No Sister, I am excited and I’m about to piss in this water.”

The white woman scolded her. “Please step further downstream to piss if you will! We drink and bathe in this water, I’ll have you know,”

“I’m about to go too. Come Sister, we’ll walk down a ways and go together.” Sister Agatha said.

When they had walked a few feet away, they squatted on the bank and let their piss spray the sand and gravel along the stream bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.