Just Like Pornstars - Cover

Just Like Pornstars

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A couple explores their fantasies of doing things just like pornstars.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I watched my girlfriend Jackie disappear into the breezeway of an apartment building adjacent to the pool. Shit. I wouldn’t be able to see or to know what was happening. Why the fuck had I told her it was ok?

Why didn’t I just tell her I was home and put an end to what she was now about to do with these two strangers?

Why did I encourage her to do it?

What was I going to do while two strangers were busy fucking her? How long should I wait before telling her to come back home to me? Then after she did it what would happen? Would she still love me? Would I lose her? Would I even want her?

All of these thoughts were running through my brain. I realized I had fucked up and made a terrible mistake. I lifted my phone to call Jakie and tell her it was all just a big joke, and that I was home and heading to the pool. I summoned up her number, and my thumb hovered over the little call button. I looked up at the building she had entered moments ago. I saw movement on one of the balconies overlooking the pool, directly across from our apartment. The French Doors opened and out walked Guy #1, Guy #2 and my girlfriend, Jackie.

They stood at the railing, looking down at the pool. Jackie put her arms on the rail and leaned over it. Guy #1 was on her right and Guy #2 on her left. They all stood close together. I couldn’t tell much about what was going on. They seemed to be talking. I needed to move the telescope to the other window, or better yet into the living room to look out our balcony. I grabbed it and relocated it the best spot, then pointed the lens at my girlfriend.

When I looked into the eyepiece, I was just in time to see Guy #2 remove the towel from Jackie’s hips and toss it onto a chair. She was naked from the waist down as she leaned over the rail. Her breasts in the yellow bikini top rested on her crossed arms. Through the telescope, I could see how hard her nipples were, poking out through the fabric. I could practically count the bumps on her areolas, like inverted craters on the moon when using the telescope to look up at it through the night sky. I much preferred looking at her nipples than the lunar surface.

She lowered her head and rocked her hips from side to side. I couldn’t see her pussy from here as the shadows hid it too well. However, I could see that they were rubbing her ass and pussy from behind. She was loving the attention the men were giving her. I could tell she was lost in pornstar mode. She reached one hand down, keeping the other across her body on the railing, and rubbed Guy #1 on the crotch, squeezing his dick. After a few minutes, she switched hands, putting one on the fence and grabbing Guy #2’s cock with the other.

I pulled my swimming trunks off and started stroking my hard cock again. Guy #2 unzipped his shorts, and I could see her reach inside to stroke him. She pulled her hand out, and his erect cock emerged from his pants, in her hand. I saw Guy #1 lean in and she turned her head to him. He began kissing her. He had his left hand buried between her thighs, and he moved his right hand up to rub against her breast, through her top.

She pulled away from his kiss and stepped back from the balcony. Both men followed her. She walked into the master bedroom and sat down on the end of the bed. Guy #2 dropped his pants and moved next to her. She reached out and took hold of his cock, stroked it twice then leaned down to suck it into her mouth. Guy #1 closed the doors and pulled the curtains shut.

Shit!

Shit, shit!

Shitty, shit, shit!

No way! This could not be happening. I ran to the doors to our balcony and flung them open and looked out. Their apartment was sealed off tighter than a tick’s ass.

Shit!

I went back to the telescope and looked around, trying to find a way to see inside the apartment. I could barely see through a gap in the curtains, but I couldn’t make out anything worthwhile. With the realization that I could no longer watch what was going on, I lost my desire for Jackie to fuck them. I sat down staring out across the pool at the apartment. I let out a slow sigh.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.