Just Like Pornstars - Cover

Just Like Pornstars

Copyright© 2018 by KingBandor

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A couple explores their fantasies of doing things just like pornstars.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I was in trouble, and I knew it. I had gotten so distracted at work, helping my boss Barry with his new experiment that I’d completely forgotten what time it was. I looked at my watch and noticed with shock that it was 4:45. I ran back to my desk and picked up my phone. Shit.

At 11:45 I had finally convinced Jackie, via text messages, to go to the pool. At 12:15 she texted me that she was at the pool and had secured us two prime seats with a little table and an umbrella. At 12:40 she let me know she was having her second margarita. At 1:45 she asked was I leaving soon. At 2:10 she wrote that she was talking to some new friends and playing pool volleyball. At 2:40 she asked what was taking so long and that I better hurry up. That was the last message.

I texted her that I was so sorry and was leaving now. I ran to my car and sped out of the lab’s parking lot, almost hitting the gate as I didn’t wait for it to get out of my way entirely. Fortunately, we didn’t live far from where I worked, and within five minutes, I slid the Kia into my assigned parking spot and ran up the stairs to our apartment.

I called out to her as I opened the door, just in case she had come home. There was no answer, so I knew she must still be out at the pool. I went out to the balcony. You could see part of the patio from where I was standing, but not all of it. I hoped she had picked a spot within view of our apartment. I scanned the area and spotted her sitting on a lounger next to a tiki-style, grass-topped umbrella between the end of the pool and the spa. I waved, but she wasn’t looking. With the band playing, she wouldn’t hear me, even if I yelled.

I went inside and grabbed my phone, calling her. She wasn’t answering. I went back outside and looked at her. She was turned facing the lounger next to her where two guys were sitting, side-by-side. She seemed to be talking to them. My call went to her voicemail.

As I watched, the two guys stood up. One walked around her to the lounger that I assumed Jackie was holding for me and sat down on it. The other guy dragged his lounger right next to Jackie’s and sat down facing my girlfriend. I watched, a little alarmed, but felt curious as to what was going on.

I decided the best thing to do was to hurry my ass up and get down there. So, I darted into the bedroom and stripped off all my clothes. I found my swimming trunks in the bottom drawer and was about to put them on when I decided to take another peek outside. I walked over to the side window. It had a far better angle to see where Jackie was than our balcony. I parted the mini-blinds and looked down at the pool.

Jackie was laying face down, and the two men were rubbing their hands all over her body! I stared in shock as I watched one man rubbing his hands on her bare back. Her bikini top was untied and laying splayed out on the lounger. The other man was rubbing her thighs up and down, first one then the other. Both men were massaging her slowly. The second man picked up a bottle off the table, and I realized they were putting suntan lotion on her bare skin. That made me relax a little, but still. She had two strange men rubbing lotion all over her naked flesh.

What I was watching was making my cock get hard as I stood there naked. I wanted to see it in more detail, but I couldn’t from where I was. If I went down there, then surely it would stop. That’s when I remembered that I had a telescope in the closet. My dad had left it to me when he passed away, but I’d never really done much with it. I went over to the closet, dropping my swimming trunks on the bed. It took me a few minutes to dig it out and set it up on a tripod by the side window.

I looked through the eyepiece, but everything was black. It took me a few minutes to realize I had the lens cap on. Duh. I removed it and looked through again. I was staring at the peak of the roof of a building at the back of the complex. I angled the telescope down and spent a couple of minutes adjusting things. The result was amazing. I could see a circle of detailed imagery that included all of Jackie and the men rubbing her. I could see her face well enough to read her lips. She was smiling with her eyes closed, head to the side. She had extended her arms up over her head and dangled her hands over the edge of the lounger.

The men had changed tactics. They were both now doing the same things, each taking half of her body. They used one hand on her thigh and the other on her back. From my angle, I couldn’t see precisely where guy #1 had his hands as her body hid them. Based on where guy #2 had his hands, they were rubbing her from the top of her bikini bottoms up to the edge of her rib cage, and along the bulging mound of her side-boob that pushed out as she lay face down. Their hands seemed to linger on her boob, massaging the sensitive flesh.

I saw Jackie bite down on her bottom lip and breathe in deeply. She was enjoying what they were doing. I felt a tingle inside me as my breathing became a little rapid. My cock was rock hard as I took it in my fist, stroking it slowly, watching what was happening.

Guy #2 slid his hand up and onto her back, moving up to massage her shoulder. He was no longer pretending to apply lotion but was blatantly kneading her muscles and skin. His other hand ran down the outside of her thigh, then brushed at the back of her knee. She kicked her leg, raising her foot up. As she lowered it, she spread her legs slightly. His hand then slid slowly up the back of her leg with his fingers grazing slowly along her inner thigh.

Guy #1 said something, and then his hand began to drift up her leg. I could see his fingers moving in little circles on the skin of her inner thigh. Gradually both men moved their hands higher. It was hard to tell precisely, but they had to be nearly touching her bikini bottoms. Jackie lifted her hips up from the lounger slightly, hung in the air then dropped back down as the two hands moved lower.

Whatever they were doing, was having an effect on her. It was on me too. I stroked my cock faster and felt a tight, clenching sensation in my abdomen. Guy #1 picked up a towel, unfolded it and laid it across Jackie’s ass and upper thighs. What the hell was he doing? Why was he covering her up? I wanted to see more, not less.

From the look on her face, I think she was wondering the same thing. She lifted up to watch what was going on then looked around the pool area. Was she looking for me? I saw her glance up at our balcony. Then she nodded and lowered her head back to the lounger and closed her eyes.

The two men resumed massaging Jackie’s legs. They started around her ankles then each guided their hands slowly up, stroking and tickling her as they went. Guy #2 was scratching at her side-boob softly with his fingertips. Jackie raised up onto her elbows for a second, and I got a clear view of her entire exposed breasts dangling down, including her pointy nipple. He noticed it too and slid his hand under her, cupping her tit and kneading it as she settled back down, placing her tit into his open palm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.