Mom's Gentle Touch - Cover

Mom's Gentle Touch

Copyright© 2018 by Aeryk Flowers

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mom wakes to find a surprise in her panties that opens the door to a new lifestyle and a new lover.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

When I came in from the garage, the first thing I noticed was two pizza boxes laying on the island in the kitchen. I walked past them and saw three heads sticking up from the back of the sofa in the family room, and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia playing on the large TV. I could smell something besides pizza. It stank vaguely like a skunk.

“Hey Mom,” came Mike’s voice followed by one of his friend’s.

“Hey, Mrs. M,” said one of them. It sounded like Darrel. He turned and peeked over the sofa, and I saw his dark complexion, which confirmed his identity.

“Hey Darrel,” I replied. I noticed he continued watching me as I walked into the kitchen and took my bottle of wine out of the refrigerator and poured myself a glass. I carried it into the family room and came around the sofa into plain view, wearing only my sundress and shoes. I felt my erect nipples making the dress poke out over my breasts.

The boys were all looking at me. I sipped my wine. I didn’t recognize the third boy. He looked older than my son and Darrel. I suspected he was not in high school and might have been the source of the smell. He didn’t look like a kid from our neighborhood. He had on dark work pants and boots, a gray mechanics shirt with a sewn-in name tag that said Firestone and declared his name to be Juan.

“Hello Juan,” I said looking directly at him, “I don’t think we’ve met.”

He stared back, eyes moving up and down my body blatantly. He nodded his head and said, “Hey.”

He wasn’t much of a conversationalist. “Did you bring the weed?” I asked, my eyes not leaving his. He laughed and didn’t bother to answer.

“We don’t have any weed,” Mike said, speaking up quickly. I slowly took my eyes from Juan and turned to look at my son. He was seated, back against the cushions, arms down, hands on the seat next to his legs. His eyes were bloodshot, and he had a slow look about him. He met my intense stare for a moment, then looked back at the TV, trying to ignore me.

“Oh, ok. I would have sworn you did,” I said moving my gaze from Mikey to each of the three of them in turn. “Then, which one of you let the skunk in that sprayed Mikey in the eyes. Cause, that’s either weed or someone has had a close encounter with a polecat.”

Mike fidgeted. Darrel got up, “I better go. I’ll see you later, Mike.” He walked quickly out of the room, making a hurried retreat. I let him go. “Bye, Darrel.”

“See ya,” my son said toward his departing friend. I stepped in front of the TV, blocking their view.

“You going to share with me, or do I need to buy my own?” I asked looking at Juan. He raised his eyebrows, then stood up very close to me, smiling.

“Yeah, I’ll share,” he said.

I took his hand and pulled him out of the family room into my bedroom, closing the double doors behind us. I sat down on my bed and watched as he hesitated a minute, then pulled a cigarette case out of his pocket, flipped it open and pulled out a pre-rolled joint. He pocketed the case and lit the joint, drawing a deep hit, then passed it to me.

I accepted it from him and brought it to my lips. I hadn’t smoked weed in a few years. The last time was at a party at Julie’s house. I drew the smoke into my mouth, then breathed in deeply letting it flow into my lungs and held it as I passed him back the joint. He sat down on the edge of the bed next to me and took another big hit.

I blew the smoke out slowly, almost coughing, then lay back against my pillows, watching him. He wasn’t bad to look at but seemed like a definite bad boy. He was well muscled with dark hair and eyes and a deep tan complexion. I assumed he was Mexican, but wasn’t going to ask.

I was surprised, but I was already starting to feel the warm, relaxed, fuzzy headed feeling coming over me. That was some potent weed. No wonder Mike looked so baked. Juan held the spliff out to me, but I couldn’t reach it if I sat up, and between the booze and the weed, I didn’t want to move. I held my hand out, and he slid closer to me. I kicked my shoes off and pulled my legs up onto the bed to give him room. He moved to sit next to my hips and held the weed out to me.

I opened my fingers, and he placed it between them, leaning over. I pinched and raised it up slowly, then drew another very deep toke and held it. He took the weed back, and his left hand dropped to my thigh. I felt it and exhaled a cloud of smoke at him, parting my legs slightly, raising my right knee, which caused my sundress to glide up giving him a clear view of my pussy.

He didn’t waste any time. He slid his hand up to rub me. I reacted and thrust my pussy into his rough hand. He chuckled as he handed me the joint. I smoked what was left and then ground out the rest on the back of my TV remote. I watched as he leaned over to press his face against my pussy. I was about to have it licked for the second time in one day. I closed my legs and laughed, “Nope,” I said, “not happening.” I put my foot on his chest and pushed him back.

“That’s how it is?” he asked, looking at me.

I sat up and slid off the bed onto my knees, reaching out to rub his hard cock through his pants. “This is how it is,” I said as I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants and pulled the zipper down. He smiled as I slid his pants and boxers down around ankles and took his latin cock into my mouth to suck hungrily. He groaned as my lips slid down from the head, along the shaft to the base, my tongue gliding along the bottom, burying him deep into my mouth.

I gripped his hips in my hands, pulling him forward to fuck my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and held on, shoving his dick deeper into my mouth, the head pushing into my willing throat. Now it was my turn to groan.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.