Mom's Gentle Touch
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Aeryk Flowers

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mom wakes to find a surprise in her panties that opens the door to a new lifestyle and a new lover.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

When I arrived at the restaurant, Julie was already there. She waved as I entered and ushered me to the table with a big smile and a kiss on the cheek. We ordered mimosas and caught up about what was going on in our lives. By the third round, we ordered some brunch then had another couple of shots as we ate.

I was feeling quite buzzed, and by now the conversation had moved onto the topic of our love lives. Mine was practically non-existent. I hadn’t been on a date in several weeks, and I couldn’t remember the last time I’d had sex, with another person. Julie laughed and said that she was too busy with raising three boys to date, and joked that you didn’t have to date to have sex. I told her I was very familiar with “power tools.”

That reminded me of my discovery this morning, and I involuntarily started blushing. The alcohol had loosened my tongue considerably, and I needed to talk to someone about what had happened. So, I took another swig of champagne and orange juice and started telling her.

“So, that’s kind of what I did last night,” I started, trying to get my nerve up enough.

She giggled, “What? Masturbate?”

I nodded, “Yeah, but I guess I drank way too much by myself and fell asleep naked on my bed with my vibrator laying next to me.”

“Oh my,” she could sense my nervousness and guessed the potential cause, “did Mike find you like that?”

I nodded again and drained the last of my drink, signaling the waiter to bring us another round. Thank God this place had unlimited refills on mimosas.

“I bet that was embarrassing,” Julie said softly, not trying to add to my humiliation.

I smiled, “Well, it would have been if I had been awake. I woke up under the covers, but I know Mikey had found me like that.”

She looked confused, “How do you know that for sure?”

I started to answer, but the waiter brought our drinks. I took mine and sipped it, then after he left blurted out, “Because I found his cum filling the lining of the crotch of my panties.”

Her eyes got big, and she took a big sip of her mimosa. “And you’re sure it was his?”

“Well,” I said laughing, “unless a ghost with sperm-flavored ectoplasm is haunting my house, it had to be his. He is the only person there with testicles.”

“So what did you do?” she asked, putting her hand on mine to comfort me.

I told her about starting to confront him but letting it go. I also told her about taking a shower and finding him watching me. She listened intently, smiling the whole time. I also explained to her about how I had been naked when she called, and that it was likely he was checking me out at the time.

“So did you scold him or punish him?” she asked, looking concerned.

“No,” I answered, looking down, “I wasn’t sure what to do. I could use some advice.”

She held my hand more tightly and said softly, “Good. You shouldn’t make a big deal about it. You know it is normal for boys to go through that kind of thing?”

I turned to look into her eyes, “Really? You had something similar happen?” Julie had three boys. Her youngest Sean hard turned eighteen about a month before Mike. Her other boys were a few years older. Chase was a sophomore at Texas Tech in Lubbock, and Bowie was in his senior year at UT in Austin.

She moved to sit next to me in the booth and spoke softly. “Yeah, when Bowie was about Mike’s age, I used to find cum in my panties in the laundry all the time. I also caught him spying on me in the shower, in the toilet, changing clothes. You name it. I also walked in on him jacking off several times.”

Now, I blushed profusely. “Oh, wow!” I said, astonished, “what did you do?”

She drank some more champagne. “Well, at first, like you, I was shocked, and a bit offended. But, I didn’t want to do anything to hurt or scar him. I know it is common for boys to need to jerk off all the time and they often fixate on any female around.”

I nodded in agreement, listening carefully.

“So,” she continued, “I didn’t do anything. It continued, and I caught him watching me frequently, hugging me more often. In a way, it was kind of flattering. It was nice to have a man who found me attractive, even sexy. So, part of me liked the attention.”

“Really?” I asked, more than a little bit surprised, “Even though he’s your son?” I was afraid my tone sounded judgemental, but she didn’t seem to mind and continued her explanation.

“Yeah, that’s the weird part, I suppose.” She paused a moment, then went on again. “But, since Jerry left me, I hadn’t felt wanted very much. So, it was kind of nice. I know I shouldn’t have, but I found myself starting to wear more revealing clothes around him. I often went without a bra or panties and would tease or flash him. I’d leave my door open and let him see me showering or changing.”

“I did that today.” I confessed, suddenly, “I knew he was watching and I didn’t bother covering up. I let him watch. I mean I did it because I was kind of angry and thought, fuck it, this is my house.”

“Oh, I know that feeling. I was there for a while. I guess one day I figured it was just harmless fun. It would get me so turned on teasing and showing off for him, knowing he was jerking off about me. Then one day, I left my door ajar as I laid on my bed masturbating. I could see the shadows and knew he was watching. It turned me on like you wouldn’t believe. So, I put on a show for him.”

I stared at her, unable to speak for several moments. “Bowie watched you,” I almost couldn’t finish the sentence, “masturbating?”

Julie nodded, “Yes, quite often. I knew Bowie was masturbating too, while he watched. So, one night I had a few too many glasses of wine, and when I was laying on my bed, fucking myself with a dildo, on display for him and he was watching, I invited him in.”

Now, I was utterly shocked, “You did what?”

“I figured he was watching me anyway, so he might as well get a good view. Plus, I wanted to watch him.” She said, looking a little uncomfortable.

I watched her face for several seconds, then asked, “And did he come in?”

Julie smiled, “Of course he did. As I said, it is normal for boys to want to watch you and to get aroused looking at you. I have three sons, and I’m three for three.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.