Mom's Gentle Touch
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Aeryk Flowers

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mom wakes to find a surprise in her panties that opens the door to a new lifestyle and a new lover.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I woke up a little late on Saturday. I had a bit of a hangover from the night before. I’d been up late with a bottle of dry rose’, well maybe two bottles. I had gotten into another in an endless series of arguments with my ex-husband over the phone earlier in the day that had left me feeling angry, and I took it out on my wine glass.

I slipped out of bed, hair a mess, pulled on an old t-shirt and found the little black, thong panties from the night before laying in a pile on the floor. I vaguely remembered stripping on my way to bed, but it was a little fuzzy. I walked over and picked them up, debating on putting them on or getting a clean pair. I decided they weren’t that dirty and anyway, I need to take a shower soon. So, I stepped into one leg hole, then the other and pulled them up.

Something icy hit my pussy, and I nearly jumped, slipping them back down suddenly.

“What the hell?” I thought, “They’re wet!”

I slipped them off and looked carefully at the crotch, while I wiped at my pussy with my other hand. Both were damp, and it wasn’t from me. I stared with my mouth open a little, trying to figure out why. Did I pee myself? Was it possible I was that drunk?

I wiped the moisture off and raised my fingers to my nose to sniff them. “That’s not pee,” I mumbled as what it was it hit me with a cold shock of realization.

“Oh my god!” I whispered out loud. It was sperm.

Why was there sperm in my panties? I know I didn’t have sex last night. I was not that drunk. That, plus there wasn’t a man anywhere near me unless someone snuck in.

Suddenly, I got scared. Did I have an intruder? Had someone broken in and done something to me?

I looked around the bed then walked out to the family room. My son, a senior in high school, was sitting on the floor playing video games with an empty bowl and a box of Fruity Pebbles laying spilled next to it. He glanced up when I walked in and stared at me. It was then I realized I wasn’t wearing any panties and he was looking right at my shaved pussy. I quickly stepped behind the couch. He was blushing, but I was sure I was blushing more.

He turned back to his game, ignoring me. I went to the front door and checked that it was still locked. I walked around to the back door, and it was too. As I was checking the windows, he started watching me again, and I was too concerned to worry that I was on display.

“Everything ok, Mom?” he asked, staring at my ass.

I stepped behind the couch again. “I’m not sure,” I began, with a nervous look on my face, “did you notice anything missing or out of place this morning?”

“No,” he answered, lowering his controller and giving me a puzzled stare, “What’s wrong?”

I raised the panties and looked at them again. I could still see the sticky cum in the center of the crotch part. My son saw what I had in my hand, and his eyes got huge, he blushed even redder and quickly turned back to the video game.

“Michael,” I called him by his full first name instead of the normal Mike or Mikey that I used most of the time, “were you in my room this morning while I was sleeping?”

“Huh?” came the response, and he didn’t turn to look at me.

“Were you in my room this morning?” I asked again.

He hesitated before answering, “Yes, ma’am. I went in to see if you would fix me breakfast but you were asleep. I covered you up.”

I watched the back of his head as he suddenly seemed to be so engrossed in his game. “Is that all?” I asked, idly rubbing the cum with my thumb.

He sat unmovingly and spoke almost timidly. “Yeah. That’s all.”

I realized as I stood there from where the sperm had come. My son had walked into my bedroom, found me naked on top of my bed, with my panties laying on the floor nearby. He became so aroused by the sight that he had picked up my panties and jerked off into them. Maybe that was what woke me up. He probably dropped them as he ran out.

I felt angry and somewhat violated. I had to control myself not to yell at Mike. This situation isn’t in the parenting manual they gave me when he was born. I didn’t want to embarrass him or make a big deal out of it. But, I also couldn’t let him get away with something that wrong. I thought about it for a moment but decided to hold my tongue, for now.

I let it go and went back into my bedroom, deciding to be more careful where I leave my panties. I went into the bathroom and dropped the soiled thong into the clothes hamper, then turned on the shower. I looked at myself in the mirror as the water heated up. I was a disheveled mess, but not bad for a woman my age, I thought.

I had only turned 30 a couple of years ago and wasn’t in bad shape. I worked out three days a week at the gym and ran on the other days, except Sunday. My hips were much more expansive than they were when I was younger. Having had a child, my boobs were not as perky as they once were, but my 36C breasts filled the old t-shirt out nicely. I could see the lower half of my pussy showing from under the bottom of the shirt.

Wow, he sure got an eyeful, I thought. I turned to the left and looked at my ass in the mirror. Ok, well that was a lot bigger and rounder than when I was a girl, but a lot of men would say it was a sexy bootie. I was turning a bit back and forth and looking at my ass wiggle.

“Damn,” I thought, “he saw every bit of my ass and most of my beaver, just now.”

I started to wonder, what effect my having run around out there without my panties had on him. Curiosity got the best of me, and I opened the bathroom door and looked out into my bedroom. I could have sworn I saw a shadow in the doorway move as I came out. I walked over to the family room, and sure enough, Mike was sitting back down on the floor. He pretended not to see me, but I knew he was aware of my presence.

“Hey, Mikey, “ I called out to him, “I’m going to take a shower, honey.”

Why did I announce that? I wondered

“Ok, Mom.” came the response as he pretended to concentrate on his game.

I turned and went back into the bathroom. The shower was ready, and steam had covered the glass walls of the enclosure. I opened the door and stepped in, closing it behind me. It was then that I realized I had left both the bedroom and bathroom doors wide open.

Had I done that on purpose? I thought about stepping out and closing at least the bathroom door, but then, curiosity was starting to nag at me again.

Would he attempt to peek again while I was in the shower? I didn’t feel comfortable with him looking at my naked body, but I wanted to know if he would try. For some reason, I thought it necessary to see. So, I left the door open and started to wash my hair.

I had put shampoo in my hands and was massaging it into my shoulder-length brown hair, working it into a rich lather. I realized there was a mirror in the shower. It is the adjustable kind that is on an extendable arm that bends in different ways so that I can use it to groom my girlie bits. My ex-husband used to like to use it to shave in the steamy shower. I adjusted the mirror so that I could look into it and see the doorway of the bathroom. It was small, and the fog and water on the glass made it hard to see details. However, I should be able to see if anybody came in.

I washed my hair, with my back to the door, then leaned over to rinse the water out. I couldn’t see, with a bit of soap in my eyes. I blindly reached out and got some more shampoo and started lathering the second time. I rinsed it out, then reached out and retrieved some cream rinse and worked it into my hair. I still had my eyes closed, and while I let the conditioner work, I took the body wash and started soaping up my breasts. The slippery soap and my hands sliding over them felt good, and my nipples responded by getting rock hard.

I figured it had been long enough for my hair, so I leaned forward into the stream of water from the large, rain-style showerhead and rinsed out the conditioner. I used my hands to squeeze out any that was left and then ran the water in my face to get rid of any remaining soap, wiping my face to clear the water from my eyes.

I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror to check the doorway. My breath caught in my throat, and I froze in place.

Mike was standing in the doorway of the bathroom, partially concealed behind the door and the wall. He leaned his head in but kept most of his body out of sight, so he could jump back out of view quickly if he needed. I couldn’t see his face clearly or any details, only that he was there watching me. I looked at the glass on the door next to me. The steam had cleared, and there was nothing really to prevent him from seeing my entire body.

Oh Geeze, I thought, I had just been bending over too. I’m sure he had a perfect view of my big ass.

I looked back in the mirror. I moved my head around trying to get a better angle to see more details, but it was not going to work. I turned my head to the left and looked back over my shoulder. He did as I suspected and leaned back out so that I could no longer see him.

I turned around and put my back in the water and faced towards the doorway. I stepped back a little, hoping that it would hide me some. I realized all it did was move me back directly in the illumination from the overhead lighting. It was as if I had shown a spotlight on my massive, bare tits. I had inadvertently made it easier for Mike to see me. I waited for thirty seconds, but he didn’t reappear.

Had he given up and gone back to his video game?

I waited a few more seconds, and when he didn’t appear, I resumed my shower. I picked up the body wash again and poured some into my hands, then began to massage my full breasts with them. I let my fingers glide in the slickness, back and forth over my erect nipples. I took a boob in each hand and squeezed, massaging them. I saw movement from the corner of my eye as a shape appeared at the edge of the doorway. He was back.

I acted like I didn’t see him and my hands kept “washing” my breasts. After a few moments, I put more soap on my hands and started washing more of my body. I slid my hands down over my tummy and my shaved pussy. It would need touching up in a few days, but thankfully today I didn’t need to do it. I glanced at the doorway and saw that he had moved a little closer, exposing himself a bit more. I decided that was enough. I had found out what I wanted to know. My son was a pervert.

I turned, quickly rinsed and shut the water off. I was going to have to confront Mike and put an end to this. It was not right for him to spy on me, his mother, like that and to do what he had done in my panties. I noticed that when I turned off the water, he had quickly disappeared. I was sure he had run out of the room.

I opened the glass door and leaned out to grab a towel off of the rack. Shit. There wasn’t one. I leaned out and opened the cabinet where I kept the spares. Shit. Empty. Now what? I had no choice, but to call out to my son.

“Mikey!” I yelled and waited for his response.

It didn’t take long.

“Yeah, Mom?” he called back from the family room, but I knew he had just been at the bathroom door.

“Can you grab me a clean towel out of the dryer? I forgot to get them before I came in here?”

There was a pause of a few seconds before he responded. I was about to ask him again when he told me he would get one. I waited patiently, water dripping from my naked body, starting to get a little chilled. A minute later I saw him enter the bedroom, carrying a sizeable cream-colored bath towel. I leaned back into the shower, trying to hide my body, but he could see me as plain as day. I kept my arms down, leaving my body facing the glass, uncovered.

He approached the doorway and held the towel out for me. One of us was going to have to move as I couldn’t reach it. Then I came up with a solution.

“Can you just toss it on the floor?” I asked, smiling at my problem-solving skills.

“Sure,” he replied, then tossed it in, beyond the opening of the shower.

“Thanks, honey,” I said as he turned and left the room. I stepped out and walked over to the towel, bent down and picked it up. I dried off carefully and then turned back toward the door to leave the room. As I did, I saw a quick movement out of the corner of my eye. I knew he was watching again. I went into the bedroom and stood beside my bed with my back to the door. I took the towel off and stood naked, knowing the double doors leading to the family room were open.

This was my house, my bedroom, dammit. If I wanted to be naked, well, that was my right. I shouldn’t have to hide it. I stood there completely nude, slowly drying my hair when my phone rang. I walked across the room to answer it, then sat on my bed.

It was from my friend Julie. We were meeting for lunch in a couple of hours, and she was checking to make sure I was still going. I assured her I was and confirmed the time and location for where we were to meet. I hadn’t seen her in a couple of months, and I was looking forward to it.

As we spoke, I sat back, leaning against a pile of pillows, still naked. I could see my panties coated in my son’s cum in my mind. My fingers lightly stroked my lower abdomen. I wasn’t listening to Julie. I kept thinking about what Mike had done. I could almost see him standing here over my naked body, jerking his cock into my panties. My fingers brushed my smooth outer labia, and I spread my legs open without even thinking about it.

“You there?” Julie asked over the phone, “Debbie? Did I lose you?”

I realized she had been speaking, but I had no idea about what. “Oh,” I replied, “I’m sorry, Julie. I got sidetracked here. I need to run if I’m going to be on time. I’ll see you there, ok?”

Julie said sure, and we hung up. I got up and went to my dresser, pulled out a clean pair of panties and slipped them on. I walked into my closet and selected a summer dress, covered in yellow flowers and pulled it on. I opted to go without a bra.

Thirty minutes later, I was dressed, had my face and hair made up and was ready to go. I let Mike know where I would be, bent down to kiss him and as I did, my tits nearly fell out of the top of the dress. He stared right at my milky boobs. I felt a slight tingle as I saw his gaze, then left and made the drive across town.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.