Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 91

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 91 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

After we ate - what turned out to be the second most favorite steak I had ever eaten, I tipped the waiter and asked to meet with the cook. Elizabeth informed me they have a chef, and I asked her to go with me to meet him.

I gave him a twenty and told him that steak was cooked to perfection. He recognized me and we chatted as my mistress clung to me like she was a vine.

When the Valet brought my Vette around, he held the door for Elizabeth as she slid in with her skirt up over her hip.

When I showed her where to park behind Gloria Medlin’s house, and she helped me raise the convertible top so the dew wouldn’t form on the seats. Though there was a streetlight in the alley not fifty feet from where we parked, she stripped naked and handed me the rest of her clothes. We walked up the sidewalk to the backdoor with her arm linked with mine.

At the door, I pulled her around and we kissed for the first time. By the time we broke our first kiss, she had the right thigh of my jeans wet, where she pressed her pussy as she wrapped her legs around mine.

“Josey, Mom told me that I should sit on your cock and take it in my pussy like that, the first time we fuck.”

“Did she really say it like that?”

“Yes, and now that I’m naked, you need to let me take your clothes off. I want to see you naked and I want to kiss your cock. Mom told me to be sure and do that too.”

“I bet your Mom wishes she and Brent Jones had never been caught now, doesn’t she?”

“You would lose that bet. Mom has old money, and though Dad has his own money, Mom will be the real winner in this divorce. I told her that I wanted to get my own place to live, and she told me I could move into the house out back, that was once the servants house, but we’ve never used it except when her sisters come to visit.”

“Will you be allowed to have overnight visitors?”

“I plan to make those decisions myself, now that I’m no longer living under my parents’ roof. I would love for you to be my first overnight guest, since I’m now your mistress.”

“If you’re going to be my mistress, there better not be another man in your life, or I’ll find another mistress.”

“There will never be another man, as long as you make me feel like I do right this minute.”

“Tell me how you feel.”

“I’m so excited, I don’t even know where to begin. I know I want to suck your cock, and I would love you forever, if you would suck my pussy and make me come at the same time you get your come. Just thinking about Mom and Uncle Brent, naked in her Cadillac, makes me want to suck your cock, as you suck my pussy.”

“You better let me lie down and you get on top of me. You have some big beautiful titties and you have a really fine ass, but I’ll squash you if I lay on top of you.”

“I want to be on top our first time, so I can turn around and take your cock. One day, or night, I would love for you to be on top and put your cock in my mouth, like you’re fucking me.”

“I suppose you read that in a book too?”

“No, I spent the night with a friend in my class, and we went to the bathroom together late one night. We had to pass her brother’s room, and he was lying on top of his girlfriend and she was begging him to shove his dick down her throat.”

“So you stopped and watched?”

Heck yeah, we did. We were fourteen at the time and we had never seen anything like it. Hold still while I pull your boots off, then take your jeans off.”

Seeing her naked in the light, makes me want this young woman more than ever. I thought about Cassie and Allin Braddock, then I thought about Becky Taylor and Elizabeth in that exam room together - and I was determined to give her a night with another woman and me.

When she had my jeans off, she kissed my cock through my boxers and my cock reared up.

“He likes me.”

“He loves you already. Hurry up here and let me kiss you, then let me kiss your titties, before we get into our sixty-nine.”

“Sixty-nine?”

“Yes, that’s when a man and woman lie together with her sucking him and him sucking her. Just imagine a six and a nine together like writing 69.”

“WOW! I’ll remember that. Is that the way Mom and Uncle Brent were, when you and Rondo saw them?”

“Yes, and they were really involved until your Mom looked up to see me.”

“How long had you been watching, when she saw you?”

“Just a matter of seconds. I didn’t know who is was until she raised up to look at me.”

“OH DAMN, JOESY YOUR COCK REALLY IS HUGE!

“You’re not afraid, are you?”

“HELL NO! I’m so excited, I’ll have to be careful or I’ll hurt myself on this Big Brute.”

“You may not get me as deep in your throat, as you wanted.”

“OH-YES-I-WILL! I’ll get this beautiful cock in my pussy too, just wait and see.”

“I’ll help you, but I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Kiss me and let me feel your cock pressing against my pussy, before I turn around.”

“Have you kissed a lot of boys?”

“Just Ronny Davis, the boy I was dating before graduation.”

“You never did tell me what happened between you and him, except that he got upset with you for not attending college with him.”

“Ronny and I were kissing, and he wanted me to undress, or at least take my bra and panties off. Instead of him asking, he kept telling me to take them off, until he actually demanded that I take my undies off, since we were going steady. He wouldn’t let me do it my way, and he started tearing at my clothes. I put my right knee in his groin and walked home. That was the last time I saw him and I’ve never heard from him again.”

“His loss, and now my beautiful mistress is mine to love.”

“Do you really love me? I mean as your mistress?”

“I do love you, though we’re not in love.”

“I like the way you put that. I love you too, and I know that once I get your cock in my pussy, I’ll love you even more.”

“Move up on my chest and let me suck your titties.”

“OH DAMN, JOSEY. I feel like I could get my come again.”

“Get your come. When I start eating your pussy, I want you to get as many as you can.”

“If I can make you come in my throat, will you be able to come in my pussy too?”

“Oh Yes.”

“OH DAMN, JOSEY, YOU JUST MADE ME COME! Do you still want me to put my pussy on your mouth, or should I go wash first? My pussy is really, really wet already.”

“Turn around and let me eat your pussy, I love the way you taste. Just be careful and don’t gag yourself, or you may never want to try this again.”

“Oh-yes-I-will! I’ve sat at my desk and day-dreamed about sucking your cock and drinking your cum.”

I had no idea she could actually take my cockhead inside her mouth. When I felt her swallow, with my cockhead being pulled down her throat, I thought she would surely gag and stop.

She was fucking my face, at the same time she tried to suck even more of my cock down her throat. She was about to suck my cum out - then she started spewing her cum all over my face and neck. That was when I lost it and let her have what she asked for.

As quick as a snake, she was writhing and wiggling around to kiss me, before backing her sexy ass up to press her pussy against my cock.

“Be careful, Baby.”

“Josey, I want your cock as deep in my pussy as you were in my throat, when I sucked your cum out. I have you started in my pussy, and already, I love the way your cock feels inside me. Help me take you deeper. I need you and I need all of your cock.”

“Lean forward and give me your nipples. I love sucking your titties and I love the feel of your hot little pussy stretched down over my cock.”

“OH JOSEY - I love the way that feels. Suck my titties. I feel like I’m about to get my ... OH FUCK YES! I just got my come with your cock buried in my pussy. OH WOW – It feels so good, I - I think I may come again. OH HELL YES! I just got another one and my pussy feels so good.”

She was smiling as she fell forward on my chest. We kissed and I felt her pussy gripping and pulling at my cock.

“Elizabeth?”

“Yes.”

“You - are a beautiful, sexy, hot young woman.”

“Josey, you are just what I imagined you would be. You are so gentle and you were more concerned about me getting pleasure while not hurting myself, than you were about getting your come. Mom told me a good lover would make me feel like this, and I have never been so happy in my life as I am right now.

“If you ever want to be with two girls, or even another woman, let me be with you.”

“Are you sure?”

“I want to experience sex with you, anyway we can. When you were sucking my pussy, I wanted so bad, to be eating pussy myself - you were making me feel so good. I have a friend, who thinks you are so very special. She told me that she’s only kissed you once or twice, but she wants more.”

“Who is your friend? I have a few friends over here in Stewart, but not many.”

“Phoebe.”

“REALLY? You and Phoebe Wainwright are friends?”

“We went to school together. She told me that she has just recently moved out to the Montague Farm to live with Stella and Kellie. She invited me to come out and ride horses with them one weekend.”

“Phoebe is a special young woman, just like you, Kellie and Stella.”

“From what Phoebe told me, all four of us have something in common.”

“And that is?”

“We love you as a best friend, and we want to be with you as much as we can. Now that you and I have fucked, we need to get Phoebe naked with you. She wants you so bad, she talks about you all the time when I see her.”

“I’ll talk to Stella and Kellie, then Phoebe - so we can pick a day or a night we can be together. I’m glad you and Phoebe are friends. I think she’s special too.”

“Will you take a shower with me, then follow me home? I wouldn’t go, but Mom is there alone and I feel like I need to be with her.”

“I hope she’s not upset because you came here with me.”

“Josey, she told me to take you out and fuck you for my first time. I’m so glad I did and I’m looking forward to the next time I can be your wild and willing mistress.”

“Bend over and put this washcloth in your mouth.”

“OH HELL YES!”

“Not so loud.”

“MPMHH”

With my hands cupping her titties, I pulled her back until my balls were against her butt. I was pounding her pussy and she was bucking her ass back for more. I knew when I felt her pussy squeezing my cock, she was coming. I let her have mine and she went stiff until I felt her pussy finally release it’s grip on my cock.

“MY GOD, JOSEY, I love your cock from behind!”

“I love your sexy ass and your pussy from behind too.”

“Can we do that again, next time?”

“We can even do that riding down the road.”

“OH HELL YEAH!”

I took her to her car and followed her home. I didn’t get out, but I waited until she was inside before I left.


I went to sleep on the couch, to keep from waking anyone.

I was at the kitchen table, drinking my second cup of coffee and looking at the field maps of the Glendale Farm, when Rondo came in.

He was getting his coffee when he asked, “Another late night?”

“Not too late. I was home before midnight. You and I now own the Glendale Farm, lock stock and barrel. We need to go back over there and look the house and other buildings over. Juliet put the keys in the envelope with the papers.”

“Have you heard anything about Sheriff Jones?”

“Yep. It’s all over Stewart by now. He’s resigned, and his wife is filing for divorce. The Mayor has resigned, and his wife is filing for divorce, though she’s the one who was caught fucking.”

“How did the story get out? No one knew but us and them.”

“The Mayor’s wife fessed-up. She said she did it before Brent Jones wimped-out again and told his wife.”

“Helluva deal - ain’t it?”

“Yep, I’m just glad it wasn’t one of us that got caught ... Tell me where we are and what we have going this morning.”

“We moved all our equipment over to the Lunsford Farm, and we’re ready to start planting corn and grain sorghum this morning.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.