Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 88

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 88 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“Josey, welcome to our island home once again. I see you and your guests are just as casual as my women. The warmer it gets, the less they wear - until they decided not to wear any clothes at all. I have to admit, until you told me you were bringing guests, I was just as casual as my women.”

“Billy Wayne, don’t change your ways just for us. If we happen to invite a few guests who would be offended, I’ll tell you beforehand. Otherwise, carry on as usual.”

We had forty-five minutes until Billy Wayne and his women would be ready to serve our steak supper. While Jillian and Josalyn took the others to the hot-tub, I pulled Juliet back for a chat about the investments, and how I needed to keep my list, and my investment amounts on each name, a secret.

“I understand, Josey. We have had many such requests and we have so far, honored each of them. I saw the bags and the large satchel you brought on the plane, and I had to wonder - is that all your investment money?”

“No, I have some undisclosed funds hidden here on the island, and I need to take those large packages to the plane without everyone knowing where they come from. I’m not trying to hide from the law or from my friends, I just need to be sure no one knows how much I give you, so there won’t ever be any talk – among your people, or my friends and family.”

“I understand. I would be glad to help you, if you should need help moving a large sum of cash. I promise you, I have seen millions in cash pour in and I’m prepared for whatever you may have.

“How much weight will your plane safely carry, above fuel and pilots?”

“I heard Tanya talking to one guy on the ground crew, and she said around fourteen to fifteen hundred pounds.”

“Just running some numbers through my head, do you think we could put eleven hundred pounds of extra weight, above the six passengers, and it still not be a problem getting us back to Collinsville Regional?”

“Heck no. We hauled more than that back from Miami last month when we went to buy fruit for all the contractors we were entertaining before we started construction.”

“But, how many passengers were on the plane, there and back?”

“Six, just as we have today. What are you getting at, Josey? Do you actually have that much money you want to send back?”

“Would there be a problem - if I did have that much?”

“Heck no! I could get Ross to send me some help to the airport, before we even takeoff from Collins County Regional...

“Josey, do you actually have the funds to account for that much weight?”

“I’m almost hesitant to answer you, Juliet.”

“You can tell me, Josey. All I want - is to lie naked in a pile of money that big and let you fuck me until I can’t take it anymore.”

Are you serious?”

“DAMN, JOSEY. Money turns me on like you would not fucking believe!”

“Well, I’ve always heard ‘Money Gets Money’ – I guess Money Gets Pussy even more that I thought...

“What if I happen to load about two hundred and thirty pounds, more - than what’s listed on my ledger sheet - for you to invest it in your name?”

“Josey! Would you really do that? I mean, do you have that much cash? What would your total funds be, leaving here?”

“You swear on our baby’s life, not to ever tell anyone?”

FUCK MAN - That’s some serious shittalking about swearing on our baby... But hell yes, I swear on Josie’s name, if our baby is a girl, and I swear on J. Ross McKerkey’s name if we have a boy.”

“Does that J stand for Josey?”

“Yes, but no one will ever know it doesn’t stand for James Ross McKerkey, except you, me, and Mom.”

“I love you, Juliet and I want you to invest about six million in your name, just to help take care of all the babies you and I are going to have. My total cash leaving here will be about twelve hundred pounds, including what I brought to the plane from home.”

“Josey, are you really going to give me six million - to invest in my name?”

“Yes. That is, unless you tell me I can’t.”

“I’m not going to refuse your offer. I just want to know - is there any way you can let me lie naked in all that money, sit on your cock fuck you until I can’t take it anymore?”

“We may have to do that down in the basement. We don’t need to open the containers after we get them inside the plane.”

“I don’t care where we or when you fuck me, just let me lie in the money so you can fuck me. Josey, if you’ll do this for me, I’ll do something big for you in return. You have already made a me an aggressive, successful businesswoman, after an all-night fuck-fest with my Mom. If not for you, I doubt I would have ever have gotten pregnant and married J. Ross McKerkey The Third.”

I told her, “I don’t need any money, and I don’t need any more women. I don’t know of anything you could give me that I don’t have, and would make you feel better.”

“Another farm?”

WHOA! WHERE?”

“In Stewart County, near the Stewart and Collins County Line.”

“I own farmland near the county line now. Do you own a farm there?”

“No, but Old Ross The First does, and all I have to do is let him put his dried-up little dick in my pussy and he’ll give me anything I ask for.”

You ask for – Not me.”

“OH – But, I could sell it to you, and then invest the money. He would never know why I wanted his farm.”

“For the life of me, I cannot see how you could make this work. How much is the land worth?”

“I saw his tax papers on the farm and it’s valued at five hundred and fifty-five dollars per acre. If I sell it to you for one hundred dollars per acre, I’ll still have millions to invest – and you will have another cotton farm near your current farmland.”

“How many acres are in this farm?”

“One thousand and ten acres, counting the roads and ditches.”

“Juliet, I don’t know what to say.”

“Say yes, and I’ll fuck Old Man McKerkey, for the farm - turn around the next day and call you to send me a check for a hundred thousand. We’ll put the selling price at five hundred dollars even, per acre on the Bill of Sale - just so we’ll have a record to show that you actually bought the farm.

“If the old goat says anything, I’ll beg him to fuck me again - and then again the next day.”

“Juliet, meet me at the bottom of the stairs after we eat, while everyone is busy in the game room. I’ll have to get Billy Wayne to help us. Those containers weigh about forty-four pounds each and there will be twenty-five of them – weighing a total of eleven hundred pounds - yours and mine together.”

“Tell me - how much are you investing in your name? I need to know this. I want you to make a fortune off this investment. I love the father of my baby.”

Roughly forty-four million, in my name alone.”

“OH HELL YES. I love it. Will you fuck me after we load the plane? I am so fucking horny right now, I need to have your cock in my pussy again.”

“I’ll fuck you now, and again after we load the plane, if your pussy can take my cock that many times.”

“Take me some place special inside this big resort lodge right this minute. I’ll bend over and let you fuck me until your knees buckle.”

“You better be damn careful - bending over in front of me, Girl. I love your sexy ass, and I may want some of it from behind.”

“You wouldn’t! WOULD YOU? I mean damn - if you only knew how much I would love to have your cock in my ass. Would you really fuck me like that - after you fuck my pussy and make me come a million times?”

“Come with me - while the others are in the hot-tub ... We may be late for supper, but we’ll be well fucked and we’ll both be happy we’re investing in our future and the future of our babies.”

I led her up the narrow stairs and out onto the wooden deck above the lodge. The sun is about is about an hour from setting and the roof is hot.

“OH HELL YES. I LOVE THIS. Fuck my pussy and make your cock slick with my cum - then put it in my ass. Just go slow and easy. I have NEVER had anything other than my own finger in my ass. I almost told you to fuck my ass when we were fucking down in Jackson, but I was afraid you and Mom would think I was some kind of perverted weirdo, wanting my ass fucked.”

“You better be glad we don’t live closer than we do, or you would have a sore ass and a sore pussy the rest of your life.”

“Would you really like to fuck me that often? I would love to fuck each day, if I could have your cock. You spoiled me, Josey. I love your big cock - NOW FUCK ME!”

“Put your hands on that post and hold on. I love fucking like this, and if you’re sure about getting your ass fucked like this, you better be ready to get the fucking of your life.”

“OH HELL YES. Shove your fat cock in my pussy and make me come. I love this and I wish I could fuck you like this every day, for the rest of my life.”

“Your pussy is still slippery from the first fucking, when you sat on my cock and fucked me.”

“I love sitting on your cock like that, too. But, this feels so fucking good, I’m about to get my come already. Fuck me hard and deep, give me all of your cock.”

“I’m looking down at your asshole, and there’s no way in hell we’ll ever get my cock in your ass without hurting you.”

“JOSEY, YOU HAVE TO TRY. YOU’LL NEVER KNOW HOW BAD I NEED YOUR COCK IN MY ASS!”

“Hold on, I’ll wet my finger and put it in your ass first. You tell me if you like it and I’ll try to put another finger inside you. Are you ready?”

“OH HELL YES! I LOVE IT. HURRY - PUT TWO FINGERS IN MY ASS! Take your cock out of my pussy and rub it back and forth across my asshole. I’m about to get another come - and already, I love the feel of your two fingers in my ass.

“OH FUCK YES. I love the feel of your cock sliding past my asshole. Make it really wet and try to put your cock in my ass.”

“Your asshole is really slick now, let me try three fingers, before I try to fuck you. I love you and I love your sexy ass, but I don’t want to hurt you.”

“That doesn’t hurt, Josey. It feels so good with three fingers in my ass, and it makes me want all of your cock in my ass - NOW.”

“Get on your knees, Juliet. I’m going to put my cockhead in your ass, and if it hurts, tell me and I’ll stop.”

“And if it feels good to me, will you shove all of your cock in my ass, then fuck my pussy again?”

“Girl, I wish you lived closer. I love your sexy ass and I love the way you get wild and crazy as we fuck.”

“THEN FUCK MY ASS!”

“Here goes. I’m not going to lie, your ass is so fucking slick, and my cock feels so fucking good going inside you.”

“HELL YES! I Love your cock. Give me some more - I need this, Josey. I love you for fucking me like this. I have always wanted to put something in my ass, and now I have a lover who not only loves my pussy, he loves me and he loves my ass as much as I do. Fuck me deep. I feel like I’m about to get a come from hell and I want your cock all the way inside me.”

“Your ass feels dry and tight, and I’m afraid I’ll hurt you.”

“Then fuck your cock all the way inside my pussy and make it slick again. I need this, and I need your cock in my ass, again - now.”

I wasn’t sure about this, but she’s past begging for it now. She’s demanding that I fuck her ass, and she’s determined to take all my cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.