Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey
Chapter 87

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 87 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Once we were in the air, Jillian walked over to stand behind the young pilot. I couldn’t see her face, but I could see enough of her upper body to tell she has some nice chest muscles under that white shirt she’s wearing. I could see her blonde braid that started high, at the back of her head. I knew her hair was long, I could see the red ribbon tying her braid as it lay over the side of the seat cushion where she sat.

I was sitting beside Bailey in the front row of seats when Juliet came over and sat across my legs. She still has that killer smile and I knew from the way she was smiling at me now, the fun was about to start.

“Juliet, you sure have changed since the night we met in your Mom’s hotel room. I want to tell you too, I love the changes you’ve made.”

“Thanks, Josey. As I told you when we arrived, you made a woman of me that night we spent fucking and sucking each other. I had never even seen a boys dick - when I fell in love with your cock. Mom and I still laugh about both of us fucking you and eating each other’s pussy as you fucked us.”

Bailey told me, “Josey, Juliet was so excited about flying up here to meet with you, she didn’t even wear a bra or panties.”

“Mom! You didn’t either - and I wanted to show Josey I was brave enough to strip naked, just by pulling my shirt and shorts off.”

“Show me now, Juliet.”

I turned to look back at Josh and Jan. “Y’all need to tell Jillian to take the wheel and fly us up and down the river a few times as Juliet, Bailey, and I get reacquainted.”

Josh was laughing as she hurried toward the cockpit.

Juliet stood and pulled her shorts down, then kicked them off her feet. She loosened the buttons on her blouse and pulled it off to show me her titties.

“I love the way you keep your pussy trimmed.”

“I make Ross trim my pussy, then shave the sides for me. About the only way he can give me an orgasm, is with his mouth - and then, I have to close my eyes and pretend it’s you eating my pussy, just before you put your big cock in my pussy, and fuck me.”

“Stand up on my armrests and lean close so I can suck your pussy. That hot little pussy of yours is going to love what we have in store for her.”

“OH HELL YES! DAMN, Josey. You’re making me come already. Let me sit on your cock. I need you inside my pussy as far as we can make this big bastard reach. You’ll never know how many times I’ve wanted you to come back and fuck Mom and me again.”

“Fuck me, Juliet. Damn, I love the way you can cut loose, and fuck like a hot-ass young woman who learned to fuck that night. Lean closer and let me suck your titties. I know they’ll be swelling and filling with milk in a few months and I’d love to suck your nipples then.”

“DAMN. You’re making me get my comes again and again. Fuck me deep and suck my titties. Then, I want to turn around and sit on your lap so you can fuck me like that.”

“In your butt?”

“Hell No ... Well, I do make Ross put his finger in my butt, just so I can get my come with his tiny little dick in my pussy. I wished many times, that I had let you at least put your cock in my ass once that night.”

“What are you going to do when you have your baby and you don’t have a big cock to make you come?”

“I may have found a suitable substitute. Ross’ daddy loves to flirt with all the women in his office, and when he sends Ross out on a job site, he likes to flirt with me too.”

“Have you fucked him yet?”

“I heard you say, yet. But no, I haven’t let him fuck me - YET. He did talk me into giving him a handjob one afternoon, and I have to say, he has a nice dick, but it’s not a cock and he can’t stay hard very long after he gets his come.”

“He must have made you a good offer, if you agreed to jack him off. Tell me about it, Juliet. I can tell you love talking like this, you’re fucking me harder and faster.”

“YES, I LOVE THIS SHIT! You taught me to talk this nasty shit the time we fucked all night. Since then, I can just think of you fucking me and I want to go fuck someone with a big cock. Daddy Ross, loves it when I talk nasty to him. He has even gotten more than one come when I tell him how much I would love to have his big cock in my pussy just one time. I kept on teasing him about it until he gave the older woman, who was handling all his investments - an early retirement, then gave me the position. I’m an Officer on his Board too, and I know one day, after our baby is born, I’ll let him fuck me. I wish I could let you fuck me first with your naked cock, and make me pregnant again. I could tell him that I’m sure the baby is his, then I know he’ll make me Vice President of his company.”

“DAMN, JULIET! Fuck me fast and hard, Baby. I love your hot little pussy and if you ever want another Josey-Baby, just holler and I’ll meet you halfway or even fly down to spend the night with you to make sure you’re pregnant again. I’m going to love dealing with the woman Vice President of McKerkey Construction.”

“You better get ready then, because Ross’ Granddaddy - Ross The First - told me he would make me Executive Vice President, if I would let him lick my ass and put his dick in my butt crack.”

“DAMN, Juliet. You’ve hit a gold mine.”

“Yes, and that old fucker even told me he would give me a million dollars, if I could make his dick hard, and let him come in my pussy just once.”

“Are you going to let him?”

“I told him I would - after we get this investment deal settled, AND after the company sells a million shares of stock. I knew that horny old goat would make me a deal and he did. He bought a hundred and fifty thousand shares in my name.”

“I bet he wanted a down payment from you too, didn’t he?”

“He did and I gave him one. I let him suck my titties and put his thumb in my pussy.”

“Fuck me, Juliet. I feel another big come coming on and I’m going to pretend we’re fucking our second baby in your belly.”

“OH HELL YES! I love your cock, and I love getting my come with your cock inside me like this. OH FUCK YES YES YES!”

Juliet slid off my knees onto the floor and I looked up to see Bailey standing bedside me with her shorts off and her blouse unbuttoned all the way.

“Josey, can you still go again this soon? I would love to fuck you just like Juliet did – sitting on your cock while we’re flying.”

“Come sit on my cock, Bailey. I love your sweet pussy and your hot ass too. Ride me, Baby and get a big come. I love the way your pussy can get a grip on my cock and pull as you slide back and forth.”

“OH HELL YES! I love your cock, and I’m like Juliet, I need you to fuck me more than ever, now that we’ve had your cock the second time.”

“You may need to go to the office with Juliet once in a while. You could make millions with her in-laws, and your hot, tight pussy.”

“Josey, I’m almost ashamed to admit this, but I did spend the day with Juliet and her husband’s Granddaddy. I just knew she would tell you about us when she told that all that nasty shit on herself - and the old pervert.”

“Did you fuck him?”

“I had to fuck him, he couldn’t stay hard long enough to get on top of me, then fuck long enough to get his come, or even give me one.”

“But, you just said you fucked him.”

“Juliet told the old geezer she would take her clothes off and let him suck her pussy, if he would pay her a million dollars to fuck her with his naked dick.”

“OH - HELL. I see how you two hot-ass women work as a team now.

“Did you get your million from him, Juliet?”

“Hell yes I did, and Mom got another hundred thousand for letting him suck her pussy, though she nearly drowned him in the act. If that old geezer could fuck as good as he can suck a pussy, he would be as famous as you are.”

“Hold me tight and shove your cock deep inside my pussy. I feel one of those beautiful comes coming on and I love the way you make me come so easily.”

Bailey leaned back and kissed me. When she pushed herself backwards to kneel in the floor - behind her stood the beautiful, petite blonde pilot of McKerkey & McKerkey.

She’s naked, she’s smiling, and she can’t be over five foot tall. Except for her face and her height, she could be Juliet McKerkey made over.

“Hi Josey, I’m Tanya Billings, and I’ve been watching Bailey and Juliet sit on your cock and fuck you. They told me you have a huge one, but I never thought any man would have a cock as big as yours.

“Hi, Tanya. If you don’t mind me being naked in front of you, why don’t you sit on my knees and give me a hug.”

“Are you sure? I mean, well, your cock is still slick and wet, after fucking both of them. If I sit on your knees and hug you, my pussy would be so close to your cock it may slip into my pussy.”

“Is your pussy wet too?”

Like you would not believe. I have never been so excited. I’ve never even seen a naked man and you’re even more handsome that they described you to me.”

“You’re just as sexy and cute as they told me you were. Just so you’ll be more at ease, I don’t want you to do anything you’re not sure about. You can sit across my legs, if you prefer. I sure would love to hug your big beautiful naked titties against my naked chest. If you’re afraid my cock may slip inside your pussy, you can hold it up out of the way as you slide close and press your naked titties against me.”

“Damn Josey! You can talk some shit! That makes me want to hold your cock in my hand while I hug you.”

“Hold my cock straight up, so there won’t be any danger if it slipping into your virgin pussy while we hug. Since you have never hugged a naked man, I’m sure you have never kissed a naked man either, have you?

“No, but I’d love to hug you and kiss you too, if you’ll pull me close enough my naked titties will be against your naked chest.”

“Hold my nasty old slick cock up and let it press against your belly, then hug me tight. I hope you don’t mind if I pretend my cock is inside your pussy. You are so sexy, and just look down there. My cock is almost up between your titties now. Kiss me, Tanya. You have me so excited, I’ll have to be careful or you could pull yourself up enough, my cock could actually slip inside your pussy.”

“OH DAMN. Kiss me Josey. I’m so excited just being naked with you. I love being so close I can feel your cock pressing against my pussy lips.”

“Have you ever let anyone suck your nipples?”

“NO – Do you want to suck my titties? I’d let you, if you want me to raise up so you can suck them.”

“You’ll have to hold my cock aside, or it could slip right inside your virgin pussy, while you raise up like this.”

“I can feel your cock pressing against my pussy now. SUCK MY TITTIES! OH DAMN – OH FUCK - JOSEY I’M GETTING MY COME. Suck my titties some more, I love the feel of your cock pressing against my pussy.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.