Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey
Chapter 83

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 83 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Back at the office, I gave Sheila a sheet of paper, where I had printed the names of her six family members. Beside each name, I put $100,000.00.

“Josey, you’re going to make me cry.”

“No I’m not. You’re the only one, besides me, who’ll ever know all the names I’ve listed, and how much I want invested for each of them. I love you as my best friend, I trust you with my life - and my money. Now, I’m asking you to help me do this, and forget about it. I want you, and all your family members to have a good life, when time comes for you to kick-back in a rocking chair and relax.”

“Josey, unless you tell me one day that you hate me, I’ll be here when they carry me out - feet first. I love you too, and I love being your backup, on all your deals and all the things you do for people - that no one else will ever know about.

“Then, you won’t get mad at me and throw a fit - when I hand you this one.”

“JOSEY! I can’t let you do this! I mean, you can’t be serious!”

“Sheila, we just now talked, and you told me you love doing this for me. Hush and let me do this my way. You and I will never marry, but we’ll be closer than any married couple we’ve have ever known.”

“I love you all over again, for telling me that in such a way, it makes tears come to my eyes. But, Damn Josey - a million dollars? You’ve already told me each of these individual investments could compound ten times, within the next ten years.”

“Yes, and from what I was told, that’s the low side of the estimate.”

“Can I ask one favor of you? Then, I’ll shut up and be your accomplice and partner in crime for life.”

“Name it.”

“I want to have your baby when I turn twenty-five. I want a son or daughter - both if we can - to leave my money to.”

“You’ll never know how special you are to me. You’re smart in so many ways beyond what the books and teachers have taught you. I owe Tori Himmes a great big favor, other than the baby she’s carrying - for pointing you out to me, and telling me you were the best, and that I need you to help me watch over my money.”

“I know I keep saying this, and you have yet to tell me no, but the next time you and Ms. Himmes meet to fuck, will you ask her if I can be there too. I have always loved that woman, and now I know someone else, who I never knew about until now – that loves her just as much.”

“I’ll can tell you now - Count On It - she feels the same way about you.”

“I need to tell you something else, so you can be ready when it happens.”

“Let’s have it, since we’re having a little confession session here while farm hands are gone.”

“Deidre and Haley are determined to fuck you.”

“I know, and I’ll try to make it special for them, in a way they’ll respect what we do, as love among friends, and not just sex or even fucking for fun.”

“You better, because there’s no way they’ll ever settle for a one-time ride, once they experience what you do to a woman.”

“I’m meeting with Clara, Jackie Sue and Dixie later. I’ll take Bailey with me. Tomorrow afternoon, when you go to school, she’ll be here to take calls and handle the radio.

“I have a 10:00 appointment at the bank in Stewart tomorrow morning, to close the deal on the Lunsford farm. I’ll bring all those maps back to you. If I have time, I’ll drop by the courthouse and Stewart and file the papers on all the land I have in Stewart County, while I’m there.

“Also, I’m meeting with Larry Stevens’ nieces again at farm Bureau, to get insurance on all our farms, equipment, houses, cattle, planes and vehicles.”

“Josey, you need to slow down. You’re going to be an old man before your time.”

“I can’t slow down yet. All this has to be done now. In less than a month, we’ll be too busy on the farm to get any of this taken care of. By that time, I hope to have everything either done, or at a place where you can take over and finish up for me.”

“Here’s a list of all the vehicles we have now. The only thing not on here, will be the new Jeeps that haven’t been delivered.”

“Put that in my satchel now, so I’ll be sure to have it when I get there tomorrow. When the other Jeeps are delivered, you’ll have to mail them a list, so they can add those to our insurance.”

The phone rang and when Sheila answered, I knew it was Annette. “OH REALLY? You mean they’ve arrived already? All of them? Wait, he’s sitting here now, but he’s already got a busy day planned for tomorrow. I’ll ask him though – hold on.

She put her hand over the phone and laughed as she asked me. “Annette said the rest of the Jeeps arrived today, and she asked me if you and I would like to have lunch with her and her mom at their house. I told her you were going to be busy.”

“Tell her you’ll go with her. You’ll love her mom and her mom will love you too.”

“DAMN, I LOVE MY JOB.

“Annette, Josey has to be in Stewart most of the day tomorrow to close a land deal and see about getting insurance coverage on all his farms, businesses, and implements. If you’re sure your mom wouldn’t mind, I would love to have lunch with you and her, after your daddy’s men deliver all the Jeeps.

“Really? Uh, heck yes I would. I’ll tell him that you and I need to spend some time with him, when it’s just us. Oh, and tell your mom I’m looking forward to meeting her. You’ll have to come over and have lunch with my mom and me, one day soon.”

She was laughing when she hung up. “Josey, she just came right out and asked me if I would come with you the next time you came to her office. Would you believe - she told me she loves pussy - and she loves fucking you in front of another woman?”

“Yes, I believe every bit of that. And you’re right, you and I need to go see her soon. Enjoy your lunch with them, and be sure to tell me all about it.”

At a quarter to five, the four girls rolled up in front of the office. They were laughing as they ran toward the door.

Sheila told me, “Those girls have been in the sun for nearly two hours and look at their red faces and legs. It wouldn’t shock me if they rode in that Jeep naked, once they got out in the country.”

Shelley was the first to speak as she ran over and hopped her butt up on my desk next to Sheila.

“Josey, we saw Rondo and Chuck at Kendalls and they told us Lizbeth and Merci were disking on the other side of the levee. We were getting us a Coke, and we took them one too. You may not believe this, but both of them were driving a tractor naked, as cool as it is, and they weren’t even sunburned.”

“I’m sure they enjoyed their cold Coke.”

“Yes, and they thanked us for thinking of them. When they started disking again, Bailey suggested we take our clothes off and drive down to the river so we could get some sun too.”

Bailey told me, “Josey, this is the most fun I’ve had in forever. Just wait until I tell my friends that we rode in a Jeep naked and walked along the river, throwing rocks and sticks into the water. Would you believe, all four of us have the exact same size titties? Shelley and I even took our bras off and tied our shirts under our titties like Diedra and Haley wear theirs.”

I told them, “Listen girls, I have a busy day planned for tomorrow, but Bailey will be here at the office after school. I want all of you to gather here, after school. and stay here with Bailey. She’s bringing her five friends home with her and I want all of you to be friends. It may be late when I make it back tomorrow, but I’ll have all of you something to do the next day.

“Here’s a twenty for each of you. All of you work for me now, and you’ll never work here for nothing, even on the days we don’t have a lot to do.

“Now - I have a meeting in an hour or so, and I need to take Bailey home with me so she can meet my other women. Though I have a busy day planned for tomorrow - I hope to see all of you tomorrow sometime. I’m so proud of my girls and you know I love each of you.

“Shelley, come give me a hug - Deidre, Haley - come here, I want a hug from all my sexy farm girls.”


I had already made up my mind to take Bailey with me. She needs to know how much I love women, and how much I love pussy. She’ll learn a lot from those three sexy women. A Doctor, a Nurse, and a graduate from Junior College.

“Josey, who’s this meeting with? If you don’t mind me asking.”

“We’re meeting with Doctor Clara Francis Young, Nurse Jackie Sue Warner, and Dixie Lee Parker – Rondo’s half-sister.”

“OH WOW! You mean I get to meet them too?”

“You sure do. You’ll meet a lot of my friends and some will be very special friends, just like you.”

“Just like me? Does that mean you will one day fuck the three friends we’re going to meet tonight?”

“What it means is, tonight you get to help me fuck Jackie Sue Warner and Dixie Lee Parker for the first time, and you’ll also get to show Doctor Young, just how much you love pussy.”

“OH YES! After being naked with Shelley, Deidre, and Haley today, I feel like I could take your big cock in my pussy right now.”

“Did you really like being naked with Shelley, Deidre, and Haley, that much?”

“Josey, I wanted to hug them and kiss them, so bad, while we were all naked. I hope the four of us can be naked together a lot more, when it gets warmer this spring.”

“Would you be upset if you saw me fuck another girl, even after you helped me fuck Margie?”

“SHIT NO - I’m shaking now, just thinking about me being there when you fuck your friends the first time. I think I would love to be naked and let Doctor Young examine me.”

“Just wait until you meet her. You’ll want her to be naked too - when she examines you.”

“Josey, I know you and I are not going to fuck yet, and I’m okay with our deal, but do you think those friends of yours we’re meeting tonight, would teach me all about loving women? After seeing Deidre, Shelley, Haley, Lizbeth, and Merci naked today, I want to learn everything I can about making a woman, and girls my age, feel really good - if I ever get the chance.”

“Maybe we need to invite Haley, Deidre, Shelley and Merci to a little party this weekend, with just you and me there with them?”

“Could we really? I would love to be with all of them, and help you fuck each of them too. I really believe I could have gotten my come, if I had only touched my pussy, just as your cock went all the way inside Margie’s pussy.”

“There will be four women at the motel tonight, counting you. You better be sure about wanting those three women to kiss you, suck your titties, and eat your pussy. You’re a woman now, and in just a little over a month and three weeks, you will be my woman, not just my girl.”

“OH WOW! FUCK YES! Will your friends really want to suck my pussy and kiss me? I want to learn how to do it the right way. I hope they’ll let me suck their titties, kiss them, and eat their pussies too. My friends and I love being naked together, but all we ever do is what feels good at the time. What you did to me that day in your car, made me come so many times, my pussy ached for you to kiss and suck me again and again.”

“In a few minutes, you’ll meet six girls close to your age, who will be glad to give you lessons in loving women.”

“Have you ever fucked them? I hope you don’t mind me asking, but I love meeting girls and women who have fucked you.”

“Three of them, I have. The three Italian sisters and I are waiting, and our time is coming soon. Maybe when we have that party at the Montague farm, you can help me fuck them - and Phoebe Wainwright the first time.”

“HELL YES I WILL! I want to hold your cock each time we get some new pussy like that.”

At the house, as soon as we entered, Merci was the first to greet and hug Bailey.

Allin is here too. She had made the trip home to bring her clothes back, now that she and Merci are going to room together. Allin was all over Bailey as soon as Merci introduced them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.