Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 82

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 82 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Bailey and I made it back to the office, before Sheila left to pick up Shelly at school. She was still gone when Diedra and Haley parked their Jeep out front and rushed into the office laughing.

I was sitting in my desk chair, and Bailey was sitting on my desk, facing the door when they entered.

“Haley – Diedra, y’all come meet a friend of mine from Stewart. She’ll be living with me, and working part time here at the office, until school is out over there.”

“Bailey, I’m not going to spoil their fun and tell you which is which, you’ll soon learn like I did. Please, welcome the Stevens twins as your friends. I want all my women to love each other and have fun together.”

Bailey made me proud as she stood and reached for Haley first, wrapping her arms around her neck as they hugged like lovers.

“I can’t tell you apart, but I hope you and your sister will accept me as a friend. I love Josey, and I want all his friends, to love me too. I have to tell you - Girl, I do love your big titties.”

“WOW, Bailey, you must be a model. You are so beautiful, and speaking of some fine titties - Girl you have some as big as Diedra and me. Will you be here each day? I hope so. We’ll have so much fun together, working for Josey.”

“Yes, I’ll be here and I’ll live with Josey, but I have to go back two, half-days a week to school. Just so you’ll know, Josey and I don’t go all the way with our sex - yet. But we do everything except put his cock in my pussy.”

Diedra stepped up to hug Bailey, and they made me think they were going to finish what she and Haley had started.

“Bailey, you said you and Josey don’t go all the way with your sex yet, and I want to tell you, Haley and I have never gone all the way with a boy either. When you and Josey do go all the way, I hope you’ll let Haley and me be there with you. I just love your smile and you are so sexy, too. I can tell you’re not even wearing a bra. We hate them too, and we wear our shirts tied under our titties like this, when we’re not in school.”

“We’re going to wait until my eighteenth birthday, the first of June – before we fuck the first time. We’ve started doing all the other sex stuff we can though, until then. Already, I want you and Haley to be there with us when we fuck. Josey told me that y’all would be staying at the Montague Farm once school is out. He told me I was invited to a big party there too, with all his girls our age.”

They were standing so close to me, I could have put my hand on either of them as they talked. They were nearly face to face - they were that close to each other. I wanted to see them hug again, but I didn’t say anything. I know enough about girls by now, that they’ll work it out, if they like each other.

Haley told her, “Yes, we’ll be so glad when school is out, too. Josey told us we could drive his tractors with our naked titties getting tanned if we wanted to. Do you ever take all your clothes off and lay in the sun?”

“I sure do. I have five best friends back home and we love being naked together, anytime we can in the summer. Y’all are really dark now, you must stay out in the sun a lot too.”

“We have a swimming pool at home and we never wear a swimsuit - Mom either. She loves being naked as much as we do.”

“My Daddy has a friend, Margie is her name, and she loves to lay out in the sun naked too. And, when we’re not busy in the store, I lay out naked with her.”

“Your daddy has a store in Stewart? That’s awesome.”

“Yeah, it’s a small grocery store, and now Margie will have to work fulltime, since Daddy is letting me live with Josey.”

“Margie must live with your daddy - and I can tell - you like her too.”

“Yes, she’s more like an older sister to me. She’s a really nice person, and Josey can tell you first hand, she’s lots of fun and she’s sexy as hell too.”

“Bailey, we only met Josey yesterday, and already, we can tell you this about him. No matter what he does with any of his friends, he never talks about it to anyone else.”

“I know that too, and it makes me love him that much more. I see him smiling, and I have to tell you this, on Josey and myself. I had never kissed boy or a man, until I met him. The day we met, I nearly went crazy until I saw him again. He gave me a test, and I swear, that test changed my whole life. I won’t tell you what the test is just yet - and I see him smiling again.

“Anyway, I learned to kiss - by kissing my five best friends, and I thought we were all pretty damn good kissers, until Josey kissed me the first time. Shit, I thought that man sitting there smiling at us, was going to scorch the crotch out of my panties, he made me want him so bad.”

Deidre told her, “Josey was the first man or boy, to kiss us too. He’s smiling at me now and I know it’s alright for me to tell you this. When he kissed Haley and me - ummm - well, let me put it this way. Our pussies were still dripping when we got home.”

I knew they were testing me, to see if I’d encourage them to tell each other more, naughtier, details. I decided to stop them now, and make them wait a few days before I gave them the go ahead to tell all we had done.

“I see right now, I have the three sexiest, naughtiest, most beautiful young friends of any man in Collins County. Maybe in the whole State of Mississippi. For now, we need to get ready for Shelley Grassley, because here she is, and if I know her, as soon as she knows she can trust each of you, she will tell you in detail, the things she and I have done together.”

Haley asked me, “Josey, it must have been fun for you and her, we see you smiling. If she tells us - you won’t get mad, will you? It’s just us girls and all of us love you.”

“I’ll never get mad at any of my girls. As long as we keep our secrets among ourselves, it may be fun to hear what each of you have to tell. For now, get ready for a big surprise, because Shelley doesn’t know yet, that she’s getting a Jeep.”

Deidre asked me, “Josey, if you don’t have anything for us to do today, would you let the four of us go out to your farm and ride around on the dirt roads?”

“Will each of you promise to always watch out for one another? I wouldn’t want to live - if anything happened to one of my beautiful young women.”

Bailey hugged me, just as Sheila and Shelley walked in. “Josey, we would never do anything that would cause one of us to get hurt. We love you and we already know, we have a lot more love coming from our man.”

Haley and Diedre know Shelley from school, even though they’re in different grades. It makes me so proud to see each of these girls greet and welcome another girl into our group. Looking at the four of them together, makes me think of the Caparelli sisters, and how they want to greet and love all the new girls.

Then - that made me think of the party they’re planning at Kellie and Stella’s house. I need to make sure Phoebe Wainwright and Cassie Braddock are invited. Cassie was hot to fuck, when I mentioned Phoebe’s name. I need to check that girl out a little closer. She may like pussy as much as me. Those two could be the ones who’ll start the wildest, naked, fucking party - ever in the whole state.

Sheila sat on my desk with her feet dangling near my knees, as we watched Shelley meet and greet the other three girls. She whispered to me, “I didn’t tell Shelley about her Jeep. I wanted it to be a surprise. She saw the one parked out front and asked me about it. I told her is was Haley and Diedre Stevens’ Jeep, that you let them drive when you hired them.”

I told her. “They asked me right before you walked in, if the four of them could take a Jeep and ride around on the dirt roads out at the farm. I don’t really have anything for them to do, so I think I’ll tell them to go have fun. You be sure and tell them to be careful - I’ve already told them.”

“Josey, while they’re gone, now would be a good time for us to go see Mom.”

“Sheila, are you sure about us doing this?”

“You know you want to fuck my Mom, just as much as she wants you to fuck her. Just think, not only do you get her pussy, you get my pussy too, and I could fuck you right here, I’m so hot and horny for your ass, just thinking about us getting naked with Mom.”

It was Bailey who came to ask me again, if they could ride.

“Josey, we asked Shelley if she wants to ride in Haley’s and Diedre’s Jeep. She looked happy, then she looked sad. If she doesn’t have a Jeep, I want her to have the one you gave me, and I’ll see if Daddy will let me use his old truck to drive back and forth.”

“Turn around and motion for all of them to come over here. I have a surprise for her too, but I want to tell her myself.”

She turned and waved to the others, “Y’all come over here. Josey has something to tell us before we leave.”

“Shelley, come give me a hug and let me tell you a secret.”

“Josey?”

“Hug me, Baby. Then I want you to go out there and get your Jeep out of the hangar, and take your new friends for a ride over to the Donavan Farm. Haley and Diedre can show you where they cut cotton stalks yesterday, and y’all can take that same dirt road all the way over to the Montague Farm. Don’t stay too late, but have fun, and please be careful. You will be hauling some precious pussy around for me, and I want a chance to get some of their pussy and your pussy too, without anyone wearing bandages or casts on broken arms or legs.”

“Josey, I could fuck you right here in front of my new friends, and my sister. I love you, and already, I love my new friends.”

She wiped her eyes, then turned to the others. “Let’s go ride over to the Montague Farm. Josey gave me a Jeep, too.

Sheila and I were standing near the hangar when they drove out, waving and yelling as they headed south toward the farm.

“I locked the door, Josey. Let’s take my car. I don’t want to hear a 2-way radio blaring for at least an hour.”

“Let’s go. You’ve got me hot to fuck already. I hope your Mom loves fucking as much as she thinks she does.”

“Just be gentle with her, getting your cock in her pussy the first time and she’ll be alright. Mom’s as limber as a dishrag, and her body is as fit as Shelly’s tight young body. You may fuck her down, but it will be because she hasn’t fucked in years.”

“You’re excited too - about getting your Mom fucked, aren’t you?”

“Yes, and I know I’ll get your cum-slick cock in my pussy again, before we go back to the office. This makes me wish today was the day we take her to the river and fuck her on a blanket at sundown.”

“Sheila, you’re doing this on purpose. You know when you talk dirty about us fucking like this, it makes me go crazy, wanting to get some pussy.”

“I know. You love it when I talk dirty about fucking, and now, we’re going to fuck my Mom. My pussy cream will be just icing on your cake.”

“Yes, and my cum will make a cream-pie inside your pussy too.”

“Damn, I’ll have to watch Mom, she loves a real cream pie.”


Sheila entered in front of me, then yelled. “MOM?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.