Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 80

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 80 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

I walked into the new Farm Bureau office building just like Bill Clarke told me. Having taken my hat in my left hand as soon as I got out of my pickup, before I pulled the glass, office door open. I remembered what Sheila told about meeting her Mom, and ran my fingers through my hair, from front to back - pulling it back over my collar when I did. I saw my reflection in the glass - and at times like this - I still can’t get over how much I’ve changed since I stopped going to school.

Shit, that hasn’t even been a year.

The woman at the desk out front was too old to be one of the Clarke women, but she has a pretty smile as she looked up at me.

“Hello, may I help you?”

“Yes Ma’am, I hope so anyway. My name is Josey Ruiz, and I wanted to meet with Ms. Clarke about some insurance on my farming and cattle operations.”

“We have two Ms. Clarkes, would you happen to know her first name?”

“No Ma’am. I was just told that Ms. Clarke worked here and that I needed to see her about my insurance.”

“Let me get both of them out here and I’m sure they’ll be glad to help you, Sir.

“Josey Ruiz – did you say? OH MY GOD - IT’S YOU!”

“Yes Ma’am I’m him. I mean, I’m Josey Ruiz.”

“Please stay right where you are. I’ll be right back with Tammy and Sandra. OH-MY-GOD. He’s right here in our office!”

Even though it’s happened before - each time I meet people who think I’m some sort of a hero, it makes me feel funny all over. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to accept the fact that people think I’m famous because I was on TV and even had my pictures in the papers, or if I need to play it down, like it was nothing at all.

She was gone for a few minutes, and I felt like a dummy, standing here with my hat in my hand. I turned to look out the front window at my new truck - then I heard my name again.

JOSEY RUIZ?”

When I turned to see two young women standing beside the other woman, I knew right then, I could easily get into more trouble than I can handle.

Shit, Josey - get a fucking grip, man - This is business.

“Yes Ma’am. I’m Josey, and I’m here to see about getting some insurance on my farm, my other properties, and my cattle operation, when we get it up and running.”

Both these tall slender women have light blonde hair down to their hips, blue eyes, and friendly smiles. Neither have titties as big as a softball, but damn, are they both beautiful, or what?

I had already picked out which one I thought was Sandra and I just knew the one walking straight toward me, smiling with her hand extended - is Tammy.

“Tammy Clarke - and I’m honored to meet you, Josey Ruiz.”

Before I could get my tongue un-tied and put in gear, she told me, “This is my sister Sandra, and I want to welcome you to Farm Bureau.”

“Nice to meet you, Miss Tammy.” I took her hand, and as she gripped me with her long slender fingers I got that feeling all over again, that if I didn’t get a grip on my horny-ass in a hurry, I could fuck-up really bad.

I turned to her sister standing beside Tammy, “Miss Sandra, it’s nice meeting you too. If I seem nervous - it’s because I am. I’ve never bought insurance before, and I never knew there were such attractive women in the insurance business. If there’s any way, I sure would like to sit down with both of you, since I need to insure everything I own.”

“Please come back to my office with us, Josey. Sandra and I will help you with all your farm and ranch insurance needs,” Tammy told me, taking my hand in her’s, as if I needed leading. Hell, I would follow her and her sister to the river - and jump in - if that’s what they thought I needed.

Just the feel of her hand in mine, was enough to stir my cock. I wonder if they’re married, or at least have boyfriends. Damn, both of them are so fucking pretty in their face, it makes me want to hold them and kiss them.

GET A GRIP JOSEY! Shit man, you can’t just look at a woman and start thinking about getting naked and fucking her, as soon as you meet.

Sandra pointed to a chair and I stood beside it, as each of them pulled a straight-chair away from the wall, then placed their chair in front of the one I was supposed to sit in. They were smiling, but neither of them had spoken since we entered the office. When they sat in their chairs, I sat in mine facing them.

Tammy reached over to the desk and picked up a notebook like Sheila carries with her everywhere. When she turned, she crossed her leg, there was no way I could keep from looking. Then, I looked up to see her looking at me. She smiled and pulled her left leg over on her right leg, leaving a lot or tanned skin showing.

I looked up to see her smiling again, then Sandra crossed her leg and I watched as she flashed some very tanned thigh as she looked directly at me.

Still looking at me with a sly smile, she said, “Josey - may we call you, Josey?”

“Sure, I prefer Josey, over all the names I’ve been called - good and bad.”

Both of them laughed and Tammy told me, “Please call us by our first names too. We’re here to help you and we want you to accept us as not only your insurance agents, but as your friends.”

“I like that, and I have to tell both of you - you have the friendliest smiles I have ever seen. I hope I said that right. I mean, I just met you and both of you make me feel relaxed, since I was so nervous when we met.”

“Why were you nervous?” Tammy asked as she made notes on her notebook.

“I’m always nervous when I’m this close to a beautiful woman. Now, I have two, very beautiful women smiling at me and - well, I probably need to stop this talk so we can get down to business.”

“That’s fine, but I know my sister will agree, we’d like very much to come back to this conversation, after we have discussed your insurance needs.”

“Sure, just tell me what you need from me, and I’ll have my secretary put it all together.”

“Josey, I hope you don’t mind me asking - are you married?” Sandra asked.

“No. Are either of you married?”

“Neither of us are married, and we’re not dating at this time. To be honest, we have made a commitment to each other that we’ll not even get serious about anyone until we have this office up to potential. Now that we’re talking personal again, would you be offended if I asked if you were living with anyone?”

“Heck no. You can ask me anything. Well, as long as it’s not to embarrassing for me to answer. To answer your question, I do live with a houseful of women, and girls about my age.”

Tammy’s eyes opened wide, then she said, “And they all get along together?”

“Yes, just like a big happy family.”

Sandra said, “Josey, you seem so comfortable answering these questions. I’m glad you’re sharing this personal information with us. I do have one more very personal question I would like to ask, before we get back down to business.”

“Sure, let’s have it.”

“Do you ever see other women?”

“I do, but not just anyone. I have to know for sure, that the woman, or girl, isn’t expecting a commitment. I’m not ready to go there just yet. I need to know too, that she doesn’t want a baby in her life yet.”

Tammy asked, “Have you ever dated sisters?”

“Dated?”

“Well - have you ever been in bed with two sisters at the same time?”

“Many times. Have you and Sandra ever been in bed together with one man?”

Sandra said, “Neither of us have ever been to bed with any man, or men.”

“Women?”

“We do sleep together, shower together and swim nude together, but we have never done any of the stuff we’ve read about and hear stories about two women doing together. I love my sister, and she loves me - and I’m sure if the right man were to come along - a man who we’d feel comfortable sharing his affections, we would probably be inclined to share all our feelings with him - and each other.”

“That would be some lucky man. I can honestly say that, no longer than I’ve known you.”

She laughed and told me, “We would be two very lucky women - if that man would let us know he’s interested in more than farm and ranch insurance.”

“Why me?”

Because YOU are YOU. You - Are - Josey - Fucking - Ruiz, and you are so damn handsome and such a sexy man, we have often wondered what it would be like, meeting you. We have talked about you, and we have even dreamed about you, on the same night. You would not believe the things we did with you in our dreams. We retell those dreams to each other until we get so excited, we need relief.”

“Do you take relief?”

“We are virgins, we still have our hymens, and we have been on the pill two months. The only relief we take, is what each of us give ourselves. We are saving ourselves and our virginity for this certain man.”

“What if I had not come to you for my insurance?”

“We were already planning to call and make an appointment to see you. Either that, or chase you down if we had to.”

“I’m short on time today, but I’m meeting Mr. Leroy Lunsford at the bank here in Stewart tomorrow morning at 10:00.”

“Are you buying his property? We heard he wanted to sell out.”

“I am, and he’s taking his brother to Memphis, straight from the bank. I may need to drive back over there and check the place out. He told me he was leaving his and Mr. Bilroy’s gun collection for me. That would be a good time for my insurance agents to look the place over, too.”

“Don’t you think you need to drive that ‘57 Chevy Convertible tomorrow?” Sandra asked and Tammy laughed aloud when I did.

“Have either of you ever ridden down a dusty, dirt road, standing naked in the front seat of a convertible?”

“We have never even sat in a convertible, but we overheard Becky Taylor talking to her sister one day at Val’s Diner and we went nearly crazy for weeks, thinking of a way we could wrangle a ride with you.”

“We could even leave here together, if you’re brave enough to be seen with me.”

“We would love to have our pictures in the paper, riding in your convertible.”

“Naked?”

“That’s exactly what we want. But they wouldn’t let us put that one in the paper. But if you’re sure - we’ll even ride past the Co-op, standing naked in your front seat, that is if you’ll be driving at least a hundred.”

“If you ride with me, you need to be aware, we may not make it back until after dark.”

“Can you go that long? We’ve heard girls talking, and some swear you have a huge dick.”

Then - all I’ve got to say about that is - they were all telling a bunch of damn lies on me.”

“OH REALLY?”

“Yes - I don’t even have a dick. I have a cock. Now, are both of you still willing to ride with me?”

“More than ever. We’ve saved ourselves for this, and we wouldn’t settle for just any little old dick to take our cherries. We want to buy a full roll of tickets to ride Josey Ruiz’s huge cock, all day at the Dirt Road Carnival.”

“Now that we have all the fun stuff covered, I’ll bring you a list of all my current farm machinery, my homes, my properties, my land, and my vehicles. We’ll be adding on to that list, but this will get us started.

“OH - and do you insure airplanes owned by a farm - and, a cattle company, too?”

“We sure do - all of that. Please tell us you have a plane, and that we’ll get to fly with you one day soon.”

“We have a DC-3 now, but we’re planning a trip to Texas with Belle Meade, to buy a new, twin engine Cessna.”

“We know Belle. We insure her plane, and we insure the cattle she and her sisters own in partners with Rick Phillips.”

Sandra said, “You told us you’re starting a cattle company, do you have horses too?”

“We now have eighteen Saddlebred horses on the old Montague Farm where Stella and Kellie Montague now live. They take care of them for me.”

Tammy told me, “We heard about you getting their money for them, from that creepy old shyster lawyer, Honas Wainwright - after all these years. You’re a hero in every way a woman could ever imagine a hero.”

“I’m no hero - by a long shot. I have always tried to help people - and now that I have the means, and the guts to stand up for the little-guy, I lend a hand where I can.”

Tammy asked, “Do you ever ride your horses?

“I haven’t ridden the horses on the Montague Farm since I bought it, simply because I haven’t had time. I do plan to ride as soon as I can get my farming operation and my cattle partnership up and running.

“Do y’all ride?”

“That’s a loaded question, Josey. But, I’ll tell you more about what we would love to ride, when we strip naked in your convertible with the top down.

“We used to ride all the time, when we were in college. Then we came back here to start this office and we haven’t been on a horse since.”

“We’ll go for a ride on the levee, one afternoon - or maybe one lazy, sunny Sunday.”

“We have another date to look forward to now.”

“I know I’ve taken up a lot of your time this morning, and I need to get back to work. I’ll see both of you tomorrow, after I’ve met with Leroy and Bilroy Lunsford at the bank.”

Tammy told me, “If you’ll park in back and knock on the door, we’ll tell Mrs. Conway ahead of time, that we’re meeting you for a trip over to assess your new farm - and we’ll come out wearing a shirt like yours.”

“Since we’re planning to be friends, and we’ve already started planning my insurance needs, do I get a hug? I love hugging tall, sexy, beautiful women.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.