Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 75

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 75 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

We were sitting naked inside the hot-tub, waist deep in hot water.

Merci told me, “Josey, Allin and I have decided we’re both going to love you ... Before you say anything, let us tell you what we’ve decided, and we hope you’ll agree with us.

“She and I both are on the new birth control pill, and we want to give you our virginity at the same time - with both of us loving you. Allin is a millionaire, and I’m just a broke country-girl who loves you.”

Before I could say anything, Allin spoke up, “Josey, I told Merci that you don’t need money, you need women who will love you. Both of us know you have many women here today who love you dearly and we want to share that love for you - with them. She and I are willing to accept our role in your life, whatever that may be - as long as we know you’ll love us and appreciate our love for you.”

“Allin - I want you to know, Merci has spent the night at my house - even in the same bed with me and all my women. She can tell you from experience, how my women accept a new friend into our home and into our bed. I do have many female friends, and I do have many women and young girls living with me. I don’t play favorites, though I do spend more time with some, because our daily lives take different directions each day, and we never know what each day will bring. Now - the first thing we need to do, is have a big steak supper, and after the dishes have been cleared, we need to have our first meeting about forming a partnership in the cattle business.

“I have already told Rick, I will be in the cattle business, before this year is over. I prefer being in business with him and the Braddock Sisters.

“BUT - it will happen one way or another.

“As for you and Merci, if I had my way, neither of you would ever be out of my sight for the rest of my life. I know that cannot possibly be, so I will accept each of you on your terms - as long as you give me your love, and love me only.

“You have to understand, I do have other women - and there will always be - more women. That will never lessen my feelings for either of you. It will only make our time together more special.”

Merci told me, “Josey, we have talked to Allin’s sisters, my sister, Lizbeth - and you’re secretary, Sheila. They have all told us to just love you and let you love us. That’s good enough for us, and already, you know how much I love pleasing you.”

I turned to Allin, “Allin, Rick told me about your sister Belle - and his wife Reina - and what they expect of me. Do you have a problem with your sisters and me being naked together - maybe even in front of you and Merci?”

“I know Belle is going to ask you in plain spoken English, if you will fuck her and give her a baby. I told Merci abut that, and we’ve decided that we want to help you fuck my oldest sister. That leaves Reina. Though she’s married to Rick and she loves him, they do not have kids. Reina wants kids and we want her to have your babies. Here again, Merci and I would love to hold your cock as you put it in Reina’s pussy the first time. Maybe even every time she needs you to fuck her until she knows she’s pregnant.”

“Allin - you told me that you may want to get down and dirty with me, and now you’re getting excited just talking about your sisters getting fucked, and you’ve start talking dirty again. Does it excite you that much, talking about you and Merci helping me fuck Belle and Reina?”

“I have never in my life, known a man or boy, who I wanted to express myself with like this. But yes, just thinking about me holding your cock, putting it in either of my sisters’ pussy, makes my pussy wet and my nipples tingle. YOU - excite me so much, I would gladly let you fuck me anyway you want, right now, right here in front of our friends and my family.”

“And I would be here to put your cock in her pussy,” Merci told me.

“What do you think about all of us eating our steaks now, then have our meeting naked, just like we are?”

“I love it.”

“I do too, and I’m hungry,” Allin told me.

I had no more than helped my two eager virgins out of the hot tub when Billy Wayne came to the door and beat the bottom of a dishpan with a large wooden spoon.

Supper’s ready!“ He announced.

At the door, I put my arms around Allin’s and Merci’s shoulders and stood waiting for the others to come over.

Billy Wayne, Sayala, and Saloya were passing out shorty, terrycloth robes as we left the room.

“Where did you find these?”

“They were in the closet upstairs with all the bed linen. We washed them - the sheets - and all the towels and washcloths, just to be sure everything was clean before any of us used them.”

“We have a washing machine?”

“Yes, we have two large, commercial washers - like those in a laundromat - only we don’t have to put quarters in, to use them.”

They had the food laid out on long tables, and we were able to go down both sides as we filled our platters with salad, baked potato, and one of the largest cuts of steak I have ever put on a platter.

I was the last in line to make my way past the food tables and when I placed my platter on the table, everyone was looking at me like I was supposed to say something - so I did.

“First of all, I want to thank Billy Wayne Parker, and Sayala and Saloya Basu for the fantastic job they have done cleaning this place - and also cooking this meal for us. I’ve already told them - they are not our servants - they are the caretakers of this island and this lodge.

“Now, I would like to officially welcome Rick Phillips and the five Braddock sisters who have come here to meet with us about forming a beef cattle partnership.”

I raised my tea glass in a mock toast and everyone toasted with me.

“I have another proposal I’d like to tell you about, so you can be thinking it over as we talk cattle.

“There is an investment opportunity, which some friends of mine in Jackson called me about two nights ago. We have the inside track on a construction company that’s about to go public. The construction company happens to be owned by an investment company, and we can get in on this with any form of funds you may have. We’ll take this up later, but I want to tell all of you, I plan to invest heavily in the names of my family, and all those of my household.

“Now, let’s eat our steaks, so we can start planning to raise our own beef.”

I had to try this steak, and picked up my knife and fork to cut off a piece. The knife sliced through it so easily - the next bite - I used my fork to cut off a bite.

I looked up to see Billy Wayne looking at me, as if he’d been waiting for me to take a bite. I pointed my fork at him and nodded - as I kept eating and nodding.

About halfway through my steak, there was no doubt about it - this steak - is the best I have ever eaten.

I rapped my fork on the side of my platter and when everyone stopped eating to look at me, I told them. “This steak is the best I have ever eaten. Not only is it the most tender steak I’ve eaten, it has the best flavor of any steak I have ever tasted...

“Billy Wayne, Saloya, and Sayala – You three have just been appointed cooks for all our business and family meetings.”

Everyone stopped eating long enough to clap their hands.

When I had finished eating, I stacked my plate on top of Allin’s and Merci’s plates, with their salad bowls on top, along with our knives and forks.

I carried them to the kitchen and opened the cafeteria size - stainless steel dishwasher. As the others finished eating, they too took their dishes and tableware to the kitchen to put them in the dishwasher.

Sheila’s notebook, pen and pencil-pouch, were on a table behind me and I took them to her.

“You don’t have to try and write down everything we talk about, just be sure you get the numbers down when we start talking about acres, heads of cattle - and money.”

“I do shorthand, too. I’ll get it all down, and type it out back at the office, for reference when we come back to meet again.”

I looked at Rick, as I started, “Rick, I want to start off by getting all our levee leases down on paper. If I remember right, you told me you have twenty miles of leases, which join my Montague Farm levee lease. Is that right?”

“Yes.”

I told him, “I’m in the process of adding another ten miles to the north end of my leases, which will give me a total of forty miles.

“Now, here comes the part of estimating acres and planning for cattle. I was told last year, when I bought my first farm and inherited my first levee lease, there are approximately fifteen hundred feet of levee right-away along the Donavan Farm Levee Lease. By taking those numbers and converting them to acres, I come up with 180 acres per mile of levee.

“If we have 60 miles of levee between us, we’ll have a combined total of approximately 10,800 acres of Bermuda Grass grazing. I was told that for grazing cattle on the Mississippi Levee – we need to figure on 1.8 acres to support one Momma cow and nursing calf for one year.

“Do those number sound close to what you’re familiar with?”

“Yes, I think that’s about the standard figure here in the south where there is plenty of rain to support regrowth. In Texas, when figuring cow-calf grazing, you’re looking at 3 to 4 acres in some areas just for one cow and calf grazing per year.”

“Okay, if we use the standard of 1.8 acres per cow-calf, we’ll come up with 6,000 momma cows and 6,000 calves we can support ... after the calves are born - that is.

“Do those numbers sound about right to you.”

“I agree with your numbers, and if we can buy bred-heifers and put them on the levee, right about now - or as soon as we possibly can - we’ll have plenty of green grass by the time the calves are born, and then weaned.”

“Since you folks are from Texas, do you know where we can buy this many bred heifers in time to get started this year? Hopefully by the time the grass greens-up.”

“Belle and Reina have done more studies on this than I have, and they’ve talked to cattlemen from all the largest cattle growing states about this. I’ll let them tell what they’ve found.”

Belle and Reina both stood, and I was proud to see they each have a notepad.

Belle spoke first, “Josey, the first thing Reina and I did, was study the best breeds of beef cattle that produce more weight in a spring, summer, and early fall - by strictly grazing. I did my study on the breeds most popular in Iowa, and came up with the cross between a Red Angus cow, and Hereford-Black Angus Crossed Bull, which will produce the best beef for steaks, on range-fed cattle.”

“Reina, I see you looking at your notes - tell us what you have.”

“My study was based on feedlot cattle, coming off pasture grass in Nebraska. Based on the averages I received from various cattlemen, and feedlot operators - the beef most desired by consumers are cattle that have been on grass for at least six months, then put in feedlots for another six months and fed a ration of corn, grain sorghum, and soy-meal - ground into a dry mixture - with just enough hay to provide roughage - plus a continuous supply of water, of course.”

“What was the average weight-gain per day? Did you get those numbers?”

“Two pounds per day. With some of the breeds Belle was talking about, gaining as much as two and a half pounds per day.”

“What was the finished market weight they were shooting for? Do you have that, or at least an average?”

“Nearly every one of them told me - seven hundred and fifty pounds. Of course some were over and some were under, but that was the average.”

“Now - what was the average weight going into the feedlot?”

“Four-fifty to five hundred pounds for a six month old heifer calf. At least a hundred pounds more for a steer or bull calf.”

I told them, “I’ve just made a deal to buy two sections of land behind the levee, across from my Donavan Farm. If we get a dry spell soon, I can plant six-hundred and forty acres of corn and six-hundred and forty acres of grain sorghum - if we have someone who can grind our grain and mix it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.