Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 74

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 74 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Jillian had already made her turn, circling wide around the airspace over Vicksburg, back across northeast Louisiana, and we were now following the river toward the island. I was still sitting next to Jan as we talked.

“I see you allowed Josh to fly copilot today.”

“Yes, she and I made a deal. Her offer was so good, I couldn’t refuse.”

“Made a deal?”

“Yes, she told me if I would let her fly copilot on our way to the island, I could fly copilot on our way back.”

“So, what made that deal special?”

“She also told me that she and Jillian would help me fuck you when my turn came.”

“OH. I see. Well, I have to tell you - I hope your turn comes soon.”

“Shirelle, Calleen, and Lisette told me they have a few more weeks to go, before they can be sure the pill is working. Beth, Ava and Anna have three weeks - because Ava and Anna told Clara they want to wait and fuck your naked cock without the diaphragm.

“Jackie Sue and Dixie are both on their periods and it will be four days before they’re ready for you. Stella and Kellie are on the pill too, but they have nearly a month before Clara tells them they are safe. They told me they loved fucking you the first time, but they want to wait so you don’t have to use a condom.”

“So that leaves you?”

“No - all of us women have decided we want Merci to go first, once we get on the island. She’s so excited, it’s a wonder she’s not up here sitting on your lap naked. Josey, that girl is just as tall and sexy as Jackie Sue, and she’s head over heels in love with you.”

“Do you think it’s good or bad - that she feels that way?”

“I think it’s good. So does Clara, Naomi and Lougenia. She told Clara that she wants to learn how to love women so she can love all your women. I think it’s good simply because I would love to love her - while she and I love you.”

“I think I would like that too. But then, I love having two women anytime - anywhere.”

“Josalyn, Jillian and I are planning to take a walk and explore some of the island. We wanted to ask Merci, but we weren’t sure she would go without you. I sure wish you’d, you know - just happen to take a walk with her and stumble upon three women pilots who love you more than you’ll ever know.”

“Let me know ahead of time, and if I can get away from our guests without them feeling neglected, I’ll try my best to show my three women how much I love them too. I would love to have Merci with us to show her how all of us share our love for one another. That’s my only worry with her, because like you and everyone else, I know she’s special - yet she’s still so shy about her sexy body, that I’m afraid I’ll embarrass her.”

“Josey, she told us how you encouraged her to be brave and strip in front of Sheila and Shelly, and you should have seen and heard her telling about stripping in front of Rondo, then pulling his pajamas down to sit across his legs naked. She was so excited, she was laughing as she told us she almost got her come, it made her feel so good, simply because she pleased you.

“Jillian asked her if she was excited about sitting naked on Rondo’s lap, and Merci told her that she was so excited, she wanted to go sit on your lap and take your cock in her pussy right then.”

“Did she really? I may need to push her just a little more, now that I know that about her.”

“I think that’s exactly what she needs. She wants to please you, and she wants to show you that she’s brave enough to be your woman. We want to help her understand that we love you, and it’s okay for her to love you at the same time.”

Jillian’s voice came over the speakers.

‘Please fasten your seat belts. We will be landing in five minutes. Please remain seated until the plane has stopped moving and the engines have shut down. Watch your step as you exit on the ramp. Be sure to take whatever bags you may have brought with you’

We could hear the engines slowing as we looked out the windows to see the island beneath us. In no time, the wheels were on the ground and the plane was moving slowly toward the north end, near the lodge.

When the plane turned to face south again, the engines were shut down and Jan opened the exit door, to lower the ramp.

I was the first one off the plane, and as I stood waiting for the others, Billy Wayne, Sayala and Saloya came over to greet me.

“Welcome to our island home, Josey,” he told me as he reached out to take my hand.

I could hardly believe the difference in the two women. They were no longer wearing their saris. Both of them were wearing short-shorts and oversize t-shirts.

Both of them hugged me at the same time and there was no doubt, those huge titties were free roam - underneath their loose shirts.

As the others came down the ramp, they too were greeted and welcomed to the island. Only Josalyn, Rondo and Jillian had been here with me the first time, and they were leading the others toward the lodge.

Today, we entered through the front door and the first thing I noticed, was how clean and spotless the place is, compared to last time. This looks more like a mansion, than a hunting lodge. In the recreation room, everyone placed their bags on the floor and walked through, looking the place over.

There were Air Hockey Games, Pin Ball, Darts, and even two, full-size bowling lanes against one wall, which I had missed the first time. All that, plus the four Pool Tables.

Billy Wayne pulled me aside, “Josey, when we were cleaning the kitchen cabinets, we found a wooden box full of hundred dollar bills. I didn’t want to say anything over the radio, but we took one of the boats, motored downriver to Stewart, and bought a bunch of groceries. I loaded that big boat down with twenty pound bags of charcoal too, since they had it on special. I’m glad we did, now that we’re having our gang over and having guests come here too. I hope that was alright with you.”

“Whatever amount it was, just keep it and use it as you see fit. We need to get you a vehicle parked across the river at the ramp, so you’ll have transportation. I have two dozen Jeeps coming in and we’ll bring one over here for you to patrol the island with, and leave one over at the ramp for you to use on your errands. I’ve also made a deal for a Ford Tractor with a four-foot Bush-Hog Rotary mower attached, to keep the airstrip mowed. We need to measure those small barges under the lodge to see if we can use them to float the tractor and Jeep across.”

“Josey, I just want you to know, I would take care of this place for free, if you’ll furnish the groceries and all the extras you’re piling on us.”

“We made a deal and we’re sticking to it. If you want me to, I’ll have my secretary deposit yours, Sayala’s and Soloya’s checks in the bank at Stewart. You can take whatever you need from that kitty you found, to buy groceries with, and whatever extras y’all may need while in Stewart shopping.

“I’m not sure where you went to buy groceries this time, but if you will, go through town and trade at Cummins’ Grocery next time. I’m very good friends with them, and when you meet Bailey Cummins, you’ll see why.”

“You’re spoiling me, Josey. Sayala counted that money and there’s still over thirty thousand in there,”

“Good, let me know when you need more. I plan to have all our business meetings over here in the future and you’ll be asked to help make our guests welcome and keep them well fed.”

He told me, “One more thing you need to know about, and I’ll let you get back to your women. When we had everything cleaned and put in order on this level, I took the women down below to straighten up down there. We stacked all those empty suitcases over in one corner, then we cleaned that place up like the rest of the lodge. I’m not sure if you knew this or not, but there’s a closet down there, that has a back door. I fished around through all the keys you gave me and found the key. Josey, there’s a concrete cellar down there, half the size of the kitchen, and though I didn’t count, I’m guessing there may be as many as fifty of those suitcases full of money. I didn’t tell the women, I just opened a few to see what was in them, then locked it up and came out to help them clean up.”

“Do you have any problems with keeping this a secret between you, Rondo and me?”

“None whatsoever. I kinda figured you may want to keep a little petty cash stowed back for emergencies over here. I’ll even leave it up to you to tell Rondo.”

“Our guests are scheduled to be here soon. I’ve never met them, but there are supposed to be some rich Texas heiresses in this bunch - and one lucky man - from what I’ve gathered. But I was told too, that they love the country way of life and they do love having fun.”

“Then they will love that huge whirlpool tub up there. I found out how to keep the water hot and I cleaned the filters too. I got to tell you, those women of mine, love to splash and have fun up there too.”

“I’m sure we’ll all have fun in that pool. Rondo and I have kept it a secret from the others and we’ll spring it on them after our guests arrive.”

“This is the bunch you were talking about who want to run cattle on the levee - right?”

“Yes, and I hope we can put this together.”

“Just wait until you sink your teeth into some of the aged beef we cut into steaks and seasoned with tea.”

TEA?”

“Yes, my India-Women are smart as hell when it comes to cooking. They brewed some strong, dark tea and painted both sides of three steaks, then let them set, before we grilled them. I swear, I have never in my life eaten a better tasting steak, and I do love a good, juicy, tender steak.”

“I love a good steak too, Billy Wayne. You have my mouth watering for one of your steaks already.”

“We have plenty of Idaho Bakers and some heads of lettuce in the fridge. I kinda wanted this one to be special since it’s the first one for us to cook, and too, since you’re having your rich cattle-folks coming in. You’ll have to tell me when you want to serve them so we can bake the potatoes and fix a big salad.”

“It’s almost 3:00 now, so lets plan on serving at 6:00. That will give you plenty of time to prepare the meal, and our guests to look the place over.

“One more thing too - when we eat - you, Sayala, and Saloya will not be servants. Set it up in a food line and we’ll serve ourselves. You do the cooking and that’s all.”

“Yes Sir, Boss.”

Don’t start that crap with me. Your son is bad enough.”

Rondo was standing at the front door when he yelled.

“JOSEY! This must be them. They made a pass over the airstrip and now they’re coming in to land.”

I don’t know one plane from the other, but Jillian and Jan came out onto the front deck and Jillian told us, “That’s a Cessna Twin Engine, six passenger.

“Josey, one of those would be nice if there were only five or six of us flying.”

“Check it out for us. There may be times we’ll need a smaller plane, if we’re flying somewhere you can’t get the big silver bird on the ground.”

We were hurrying toward the airstrip to meet them as they slowly made their way to this end near the lodge. By the time they had the engines shut off, we were all out there to welcome them. I looked back at my women and those who weren’t wearing bikini swimsuits, were wearing short-shorts up to their butt cracks - with halter tops barely covering their nipples.

I saw Rondo looking at me. He threw up his hands and laughed. Hell, let’em have fun. This is what we came here for.

When the man stepped out onto the wing, then down to the ground, he turned to me.

“Josey Ruiz. I would recognize you anywhere - Rick Phillips here.”

“Welcome to our island hideaway, Rick.”

I looked up to see a very attractive young woman who looked half his age, step out onto the wing, then take one step down before falling into his arms laughing.

“Josey, meet my wife, Reina. I know she will probably want a hug, as will her sisters.”

“Hi, Reina. I’m so happy we get to meet. Welcome to our hideaway.”

Just as Rick told me, she reached for me from three feet away and ran laughing into my arms. Her white halter top was just a strapless, strip across her huge titties, and I just knew she was going to lose it when we hugged. I was afraid to put my hands on her back. Her shorts were cut shorter than Jan’s short-shorts, and split on the sides. They look like silky thin underwear to me, and I knew my women were going to want some of these.

“Josey! I am so glad we finally get to meet you. OH MY GOD! You lifted me off the ground!”

She kissed my cheek and I let her stand as I saw the next young woman stepping to the ground.

Reina told me, “Josey, this is Belle, my oldest sister and one of your most ardent admirers.”

“Hi, Belle, and welcome to our hideaway.”

“Josey, you handsome Devil, you. Give me a hug and let me rub my body all over you. Damn, you’re even bigger, stronger, and more handsome in real life. Hell - Man, you just lifted me off the ground when we hugged.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.