Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey
Chapter 63

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 63 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“OH MY LORD! It really is Josey Ruiz...

“Josey, I saw you being sworn in on television the other night. Uh, I’m Phyllis Morris. Mira and I have been best friends since childhood ... Can I sit on the bed next to you?”

Mira told her, “Phyllis, I have never in my life seen you so bold. Did you actually come over here buck-ass-naked ... in daylight?”

“No, but I wore my see-through raincoat ... Mira, will you move over on the other side of Josey so I can sit beside him?

...”Josey, you are such a handsome young man. Mira told me you were eighteen, and when I saw you on television, you looked absolutely good enough to eat ... Well, I meant that in a good way.”

I took her hand, “Phyllis, lie down beside me and let your titties rest on my chest like Mira’s. I have never seen a woman’s titties before. I love your red hair and I notice you shave your pussy, like Mira. I have never seen but one pussy and her’s had hair all over it.”

“Josey, my titties are so sensitive, I can hardly wash them when I bathe.”

“I bet your husband loves them, though.” I remembered what Mira told me about her husband, and already, I wanted this woman sitting on my naked cock while I fill her pussy with cum.

“Josey - Morten is ten years older than me. He and I haven’t had a conjugal relationship in years.”

“Does that mean you haven’t been fucked in years?”

“Yes, and I’m so excited to be lying naked here beside you ... I’m actually shaking.”

“You shouldn’t be that way. I’ve never had any pussy, though I have come close a few times.”

She looked over at Mira, where she was trailing her fingers around my little nipples.

“May I touch you, Josey? I would love to feel your smooth skin, like Mira is.”

“May I touch your big titties? I would love to suck your nipples. I read a story about a boy sucking his neighbor’s titties and she got so excited, she wanted to hold his cock.”

“OH MY LORD! I’ve never seen a cock. Morris has always been small, and now, his ... little pecker has shriveled up to nothing.”

“Do you have any kids?”

“No, and I doubt I ever will.”

“I hope I don’t make Mira mad when I tell you - that she wants to sit on my belly and fuck me.

“Don’t you, Mira?” I knew she would go along with this.

“I wish I was sitting on your cock this minute, Josey. You need a real woman to give you some pussy and stop trying to fuck those young girls who’re afraid of your huge cock...

“Isn’t that right, Phyllis? He needs two grown women to take turns sitting on his cock and fucking him.”

“Mira, would you actually let him do his stuff inside you?”

I looked at her, “Do my stuff?”

“You know ... shoot your sperm inside her.”

“Oh, you mean - would she fuck me and let me come in her pussy?”

“YES! I mean - yes, that’s what I meant. I talk to Mira often, and we do talk bold at times, but I have never said cock, come, or pussy before in my life.”

“If Mira shows you my cock, what would you say?”

“I would probably ask you if I could hold you and even kiss you there.”

“There?”

“On your cock.”

“Would you let me kiss your pussy? I have never done that, but I read about a boy kissing and even sucking his neighbor’s pussy. I’ve always wanted to try that with a beautiful woman. The story told that she got so many comes, she let him fuck her and come in her pussy.”

“Did she get pregnant?”

“Yes, and she was so happy, she let him fuck her each day while her husband was at work.”

“I work with my husband at the bank. He’s the president, and I’m a loan officer ... where Mira works. Uh, Josey, would you let Mira and me loosen your jeans enough to see your ... your cock?”

“Phyllis, I need to warn you like I did Mira. I have a big cock and it really gets hard when I pull my jeans down and touch myself.”

“I would love to touch your cock ... and I see Mira smiling at me...

“Mira, are you going to let Josey fuck you and come in your pussy?”

“Most definitely. I can hardly wait to see if we can even get his cock in my pussy. Just look at how it has swelled while we’ve been touching him, and rubbing his nipples and belly...

...”Would you sit on his cock and let him come in your pussy? If you get pregnant, you could get Morris to try one more time and pretend that he shot his come in your pussy. We could have our babies at the same time.”

“Josey, may we open your jeans? We want to see your cock. Though I’m not sure I could get anything as big as your cock in my pussy.”

“You can do anything me you like to me, just don’t mash my balls.”

I felt the button pop through, then the zipper being pulled down. My cock was already swollen, and as soon as my jeans were loosened, it swelled out against my boxers.

“OH MY LORD! Would you just look at that, Mira.”

I raised my head to ask, “What’s wrong with it?”

Mira told me, “Josey, there’s not one damn thing wrong with your cock, except it’s not in my pussy already...

“Phyllis, loosen his boxers. We have to see this and I can’t wait to kiss his handsome cock.”

“I want to kiss him too.”

“If both of you kiss my cock, you can just get ready, because I’m going to kiss your pussies.”

Mira told me, “Josey, since Phyllis has never had a cock in her pussy, and she hasn’t had sex in ten years, I want her to go first...

...”Phyllis, you and I have had a great relationship for years, and I would love to help you take Josey’s cock. Would you mind if I touch your body, as he sucks your pussy and you suck his cock?”

“Mira, I’m about to have a fainting spell, just looking at you lying there totally naked except for your hose. Now, we’re talking about me sucking Josey’s cock, and him sucking my pussy - and you even touching my body. I’m shaking, I’m so excited. Please, help me anyway you can - and tell me if I’m doing anything wrong.”

I told her, “Pull my jeans off, Phyllis, then pull my boxers off. I want you to lie on top of me ... and while you suck my cock, I want to suck your pussy.”

“Josey, I have to warn you, my pussy is really wet. I mean, I have never in my life experienced the feelings I’m having inside me right now.”

“I think I would love to kiss a really wet pussy, for my first pussy...

...”Mira, does your pussy get wet when you think about fucking?”

“I’m like Phyllis, my pussy is so wet, your cock would probably slip all the way inside me, even as big and swollen as it is now. I have never in my life - even dreamed of a cock as huge as yours.”

“I hope we can get my cock in your pussy, after you help me fuck Phyllis. I’m going to love my new lovers, and I hope we can fuck many more times like this. That is, if I ever get my cock in your pussies this time.”

They pulled my jeans off, then my boxers. I look down at them and both of them were staring at my cock.

“Come on, ladies. You have me stripped, and now I need some pussy.”

“Get on top of him, Phyllis. I want to watch him suck your pussy. Just the thought of that has always fascinated me.”

“Mira, help Phyllis get my cock in her mouth first. Then I want you to come back here and see her cute, little pussy.”

“Josey, I’ve never done this before either, but I’ve heard Edie telling Ellis about sucking cocks.”

“Then show her what Edie told Ellis.”

“Phyllis, open your mouth wide, and try not to scrape his cock with your teeth ... Open your mouth like you were about to bite an apple, then ease his cockhead into your mouth. You’ll have to let your jaw drop way down, since Josey’s cock is so huge. OH HELL YES. NOW go down on him and take as much as you can all the way to your throat. Try not to gag, but keep sucking as you move your head up and down. OH FUCK, PHYLLIS! You have all of his cock in your mouth!”

“Come over here, Mira. Look at her pussy when I pull her butt cheeks open and lick her. Look at all her juices dripping from her pussy, it makes me wish I had my cock inside her pussy already.”

“Josey, would you still let me be your friend if I wanted to lick Phyllis’ pussy the way you are? That makes my pussy so wet, we may have to skip the sucking and go straight for the fucking, when my turn comes.”

“Kiss me, Mira, then kiss Phyllis’ pussy. Then, I want you to kiss me again, after you suck her pussy.”

“You mean - suck - like I’m trying to suck some of her pussy juice out?”

“YES - do it and she’ll suck your pussy too.”

Mira was lying on her side next to me and I slipped my hand between her thighs. She opened her legs to let my hand slide up to her pussy. When she lowered her leg and backed up, my thumb was next to her pussy. She kept wiggling and hunching until she had my thumb buried inside her pussy. Then she started fucking my thumb fast. I pressed my forefinger against her butthole and she pushed back again. She was kissing me, then sucking Phyllis’ pussy, then kissing me again, as she fucked my thumb and finger ... one up her ass and one in her pussy. I could feel her pussy gripping my thumb and her asshole squeezing my finger.

This made me want my cock in a pussy and I told Mira... “Turn Phyllis around, Mira. I want my cock inside her pussy and I want you and Phyllis to kiss each other while she takes my cock as deep in her pussy, as she did in her throat.”

Josey - are you sure you’ve never done anything like this before? You are making me go fucking wild, wanting your cock in my pussy.”

“Never - but I sure read a lot of books about fucking and sucking ... Put my cock in her pussy, Mira. I need some pussy and I want to see two very close friends kissing and sucking each other.”

She pulled Phyllis’ legs apart and I felt my cock pressing against her soft pussy.

“FUCK HIM, PHYLLIS. YOU HAVE HIS COCK STARTED IN YOUR PUSSY, NOW FUCK HIS BIG FAT BEAUTIFUL COCK!”

“OH FUCK YES. I love your cock, Josey...

“Mira, do I have all of him in my pussy?”

“Hon, you barely have his cockhead inside you. You need to sit up and show this young man what a grown woman can do with her pussy. Just wait until I get on his cock, I’m going to take all of him, and all of his cum too.”

Phyllis told me, “Kiss me, Josey, then I’m going to fuck our baby in my pussy and I hope you’ll fuck Mira and me many more times. I would love to have two babies before I’m too old to raise them. FUCK ME - OH-FUCK-YES - FUCK ME!”

I wasn’t sure if she meant for me to fuck my cock up into her pussy like that, just as she rode down on me ... BUT, after I shoved my cock up hard, she took all of me inside her, and I feel like my cock could explode inside her tight pussy.

“OH MY GOD YES! I feel your cock swelling and spewing your come deep inside my pussy. FUCK - ME - JOSEY!”

I pumped my cock deep inside her pussy as fast and hard as I could. Then I felt her pussy gripping me and squeezing my cock as I emptied my nuts inside her.

Phyllis looked down at me and smiled, just before she lunged at me. She kissed me like Becky Taylor kisses me when have cum all over us and we get our come at the same time.

“Phyllis, you just gave me my first ever come inside a woman’s pussy. You sure can fuck, once you turn your sexy body loose on a man.”

“Josey, that was the most exciting, most intense sensation I have ever experienced. I wish I had learned to fuck like that as a young girl. Please tell me, you will be back to fuck us again.”

“You better believe I will.

“Now, I want you to help me get my cock in Mira’s pussy.”

“Will you let me suck her pussy first, like she did mine?”

“YES, I love watching that. You two are good at sucking pussy and cock.

...”Mira, you suck my cock while Phyllis sucks your pussy. I can tell both of you now, I’m going to find a real woman the next time I want some pussy.”

Mira told me, “You know where we work and you know where we live. Now - you know we love fucking your huge naked cock and taking your cum all the way inside our wombs.”

“Suck my cock, Mira. Then sit on my belly and fuck me like Phyllis did. I have to tell you, that was very generous of you to let her go first, when it was you and I who had this date.”

“Will you come back soon, and take both of us to the drive-in in Ashton? We’ve heard stories for years, about girls getting fucked in drive-ins and we want to get fucked like that too. Shit – Josey – we want to get fucked everywhere you’ll fuck us.”

“I may have to bring my brother, Rondo - next time. I’m not sure I could handle both of you, since you’ve learned to suck and fuck like this.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.