Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 57

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 57 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

She was smiling as she reached up to slowly push the top button on my shirt back through the buttonhole. After the first one, she quickly loosened all the buttons, then pushed my shirt back off my shoulders with both hands.

OH Josey! You are a beautiful man. I want to touch your chest and I want to touch your belly. You have the body of a mature man, and your skin color is actually the same as mine ... Look when I put my hands on your chest.”

She ran both hands up and down my chest, then slid her right hand down to the waist of my jeans.

Clara told her, “Jackie Sue, now loosen his belt and open his jeans. Josey loves to have his women undress him.”

“Are you one of Josey’s women, Clara?”

“I am proud to tell you - I am Josey’s woman. He’s a magnificent lover and he has a magnificent cock.”

“OH REALLY? I mean ... You mean - a cock?

“Take his pants down, Jackie Sue. Though you’ve never seen a man’s cock, you will surely appreciate Josey’s - just as all of Josey’s women appreciate him.”

“Josey, is it okay for me to loosen your jeans and pull them down? I hope you let me because I’m so excited to be here with you and Clara, I’m shaking. I’m not sure I want us to go any further... I mean right now. I’m not sure I would be able to, even if you asked me. I do want to see you and I hope you won’t laugh at me if I want to touch you. I still have that image in my mind of Billie’s description of you naked - and I’m dying to see you without your clothes.”

“You have nothing to worry about. I would never touch you if I even thought you didn’t want me to. Just so you will know, I love looking at your naked body too. You and Clara were trying to tell each other who has the biggest butt and I want to settle this now...

...”You two young women not only have two of the sexiest butts I have ever seen, both of you are as near perfect as any woman I have ever seen naked.”

“Thank you, Josey. Uh, have you seen a lot of women naked?”

“Yes I have. But until I know a woman loves me and wants to be naked with me, I will never tell her to undress.”

“I love your body, Josey. You are such a handsome young man and you have a beautiful body. Uh – will you turn around and let me see your butt? Billie told me she loves lying on your butt with her pussy pressed against your naked buttocks. I told her that is not the way to get pregnant and she laughed.

Clara told her, “Jackie Sue, let Josey to sit on the bed so we can pull his boots off. Then, I want to help you pull on the legs of his jeans so we can see him naked. I’m excited about you seeing him completely naked the first time. I know how I felt when I saw him...

“He was the first man to see me naked too and he was the first man to put his cock in my pussy. Now - I want him to be the only man who will ever have his cock in my pussy. He and I have even talked about one day - when we get the clinic open and prosperous - I want to have his baby.”

“Are you really? I have always thought I would like to have a son and daughter, but I have never had the first thought about being married. Does that make sense to you?”

“We are a lot alike in many ways and I am so happy you came here. One day, when you are ready, I want to be naked with you and Josey again, to see you take his cock the first time. I can tell you want him, but you want to wait. You need to wait to be sure, just like I waited. He let me decide when the time was right.”

They had my boots off and as I sat on the bed, they pulled at the legs of my jeans as I raised my butt. My cock was hard with both of them naked.

My boxers have three snaps. Two in the waistband, and one below it. Jackie Sue was sitting naked on my legs, facing me as she reached for the snaps.

“Josey?”

“Yes.”

“May I see you?”

“I want you to see me - but I want to tell you before you open my boxers, we’re not going to do anything today, but look and touch. I want you to be sure this is what you want and you’re doing this because you want it to happen, not because someone else told you how they felt, being naked with me.”

“But what if I like what I see so much, I want it all today?”

“If that happens, you’ll still have to wait, because when we leave this motel, you’ll still be wanting it all.”

She had the top two snaps of my boxers loose but she never took her eyes off my eyes as she pulled the third snap until it popped loose. My cock flopped out and hit her hand. Still looking at me, she eased her open hand over to clasp her fingers loosely around my cock. It was swelling fast and though she still looked into my eyes, she was smiling as she leaned closer and closer. I thought surely she was about to lean down and kiss my cock, but as she gripped my cock tighter and tighter, she leaned over to press her lips to mine. Softly at first, then she whimpered as she pressed her lips hard against mine as she pressed her titties against me.

When I fell back on the bed, she followed me, moving up over me, never loosening her grip on my cock. Her breasts are like mountains as I looked down just before she mashed them against my naked chest.

Clara had been sitting beside me, with her cheek pressed against my upper arm, her right hand around my neck loosely. She fell back when I did, then she reached out and touched Jackie Sue’s breast as she looked at her.

“Jackie Sue, Josey is not going to make love to you today. He’s not going to put his cock in your pussy and fuck you either. I know him well, and I can tell you what he likes for a woman to do for him, if you want me to.”

“Tell me ... I am shaking and I want him so bad right now, he could push me back in the floor and I would be happy to have his giant cock in my pussy. If I can’t have that, then I want every thing I can have, until I get what I want most right now. Never in my whole life have I ever thought I would feel this way about a man. Now, my pussy is aching for him and my heart is racing as my breasts lay against his chest. Just look at him, Clara! I cannot keep my hands off him and now, his cock has swelled until I can hardly hold it in one hand...

...”I want more and my whole body needs more. Tell me what I can do to make this beautiful man happy that I am pressing my naked body against, as I lay here on the verge of begging him to take me and make me his woman for life.”

“Slide down and press your big naked titties against his cock. I know this man - and I have seen him fuck all his women who live with us. He loves for a woman to touch him and press her naked body against his naked body. He loves for a woman to kiss his belly and lick his tiny little paps. I sucked his little paps once and I thought he was going to get his come, he was so excited.”

I had said nothing during this, until she told her that, “Clara Jackie Sue may not like doing that to a man.”

She told me real quick, “Josey, I have never even touched a man except with a handshake. I am in awe of your body. I am shaking with excitement and I am trying to get up my nerve to press my big titties against your huge cock. Now, I am trembling at the thought of sucking your tiny brown nipples ... May I? PLEASE TELL ME YES!”

“Jackie Sue, Clara told you about me and what I like. I will add to that and trust that you never tell another woman ... Though I told you we were not going to put my cock in your pussy today, you can do anything to me that you can think of, as long as there is no pain. My Aunt Rita told me that pain has no place in a man’s love for a woman - or a woman’s love for a man.”

“I like that, and I’ll remember that too. So, if I wanted to kiss and suck your tiny little man-titties, that would be okay with you?”

“I’m not going to answer that. I’ll leave it up to you to decide. If you think you would like for me to take your tiny little nipples in my mouth and suck them, then imagine what it would feel like to me.”

“Okay – I see now. If I think I would like for you to put your cock between my big titties - then it would feel good to your cock, if I did that to you?”

“You may get a cum-bath all over your titties, but that’s for you to decide how much of a good thing you want.”

“What if I wanted you to turn over so I could rub my titties against your sexy butt? Would that feel good to you?”

“Tell me this. Do you think you would like it if I turned you over and licked between your buttocks? Would you like to feel my cock sliding between your buttocks, knowing I would never try to put it in your butt, unless you begged me?”

“OH DAMN – JOSEY. Just the thought of you doing things like that to my butt, makes me want all of that, and anything else you want to do back there.”

“You sound a lot like Clara. Would you believe - a highly educated, medical doctor would want her butt kissed and maybe even a wet finger slipped deep inside her butt?”

“JOSEY! Are you serious? Uh, did you?

“Clara, did you really let him kiss your butt and actually ask for his wet finger in your butt?”

“Tell me, Jackie Sue, would you - right this minute, let Josey kiss your butt and maybe even lick your butt if he wanted to? Now that you have the idea in your head, what would you do, if he put a slick, wet finger in your butt just as you were about to get your come?”

“OH DAMN! I see what you mean. Just the thought, makes my whole body want all of that and more...

“Josey, I’m going to suck your nipples, then I’m going to put your cock between my titties and pretend I have it in my pussy ... Josey, I think I want to kiss your cock too.”

“Don’t tell me, just do it.”

Clara pulled the two pillows over, then grabbed a handful of my hair to raise my head and stuff the pillows under my neck.

“Look at her, Josey. Look at how your long fat cock completely disappears between her huge titties – then come sliding back out, wet and slick from your pre-cum. I would love to see you sitting astraddle her belly, fucking her big brown titties like that. I would have to put my face between her titties and kiss your cock when it pops out, all slick and shiny.”

“Clara - you know talk like that makes me want to fuck.

“Jackie Sue, if you keep on, you’re going to make me come all over your titties, and myself.”

“DO IT, JOSEY. Do it for me. I may not be your woman yet, but you are already MY MAN, and I want my man to come all over my titties. Do it and I’ll lick your body clean.”

Clara told me, “Come all over her titties, Josey and I’ll lick her titties clean myself as she licks your chest.”

ARRGGGHHHHhhhh, OHhhhh FUCK.” I was still spurting cum out between Jackie Sue’s titties when Clara bent over me and began to lick my cum.

Jackie Sue was trying to turn around so she could lick my cock and just as she threw her legs over on the bed and started licking my cock, I pulled her over on me. She tried to roll off, and I clamped both hands deep into her buttocks and pulled her closer until my mouth was against her pussy. When my tongue touched her pussy, she started spraying her girl cum all over me. I couldn’t get enough and raised my head to suck her pussy.

She sat up and with my hands on top of her thighs, holding her down. I sucked her pussy until she screamed as she rode my face back and forth, fucking my tongue while covering my face again in her cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.