Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 56 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

The next morning, I was up early. I had just stepped out of the shower and was standing naked in front of the bathroom mirror shaving when Clara walked in naked and put her arms around my waist.

“Josey, I couldn’t sleep, so I got up early and made coffee. I’ll bring you a cup if you want me to.”

“Give me a minute to finish. I’ll get some clothes on and be right down.”

“We have plenty of time, it’s just now 3:45.”

I wiped the shaving cream off my face on the wet towel and turned to hug her.

“If we had a little more time, I would love to fuck you. I’m so excited about meeting Jackie Sue, it makes me horny as hell to see your long fat cock hanging there.”

“I’m excited too and I wish I had awakened earlier now. That fucking you put on me last night, just primed me for this meeting. I keep thinking about that picture Billie showed me of Jackie Sue, then she told me how Jackie Sue loves to go naked around the house.”

“She told me the same thing, and since I’ve been here, I’ve learned to walk around naked and enjoy the feel of my friends as we pass and touch each other. I can’t help but wonder if Jackie Sue is the same way around women ... Josey, I want you to use your charm and help me get her to relax and be herself around us this morning. I finally went to sleep last night thinking about us being in that very motel room with her, where I met with you and Emmylou.

...”By the time we left the motel that morning, I was ready to fuck you all over the parking lot.”

“Maybe you need to touch her hand, or even ask for a hug. From what I’ve seen of you and the other women at the house, a little hug can turn into a big, heated hug.”

“Yes, I agree and when you sit on the bed, or in a chair - if Jackie Sue sits on the bed - I want to sit close to you and put my hand on your leg. I’ve seen women do that to show other women - this man is mine. We’ll know more about her too, if you’ll put your hand on my knee when we’re sitting next to each other.”

“I’m learning more and more about what women know about other women and how they think around other women - and men.”

“Josey, I may know all about a woman’s body, her insides, and her pussy - but you know more than I do about how women think and react. I’ve seen you with the women here and you have used your charm on me too. The best part of it is - I have, in the short time I’ve been here, come to crave your attention and your touch. You already know I love your cock and if we had time each day, I would be a horny-ass bitch after your cock all day long.”

“You’re going to get fucked, talking like that!”

“I want you to think about fucking me while we talk to Jackie Sue. Since I first heard her name and saw those two photos, I have wanted that young woman working with me in my clinic.”

I went out and started my Chevy as soon as I came downstairs. When I walked into the kitchen, Clara was pouring my coffee.

“You look good in that dress, Clara. You should wear more dresses made like that one.”

“I bought this one at Yung’s, and Yin helped me pick it out. She even went into the dressing room with me to help me change. She told me she was taking the birth control pills now and that you had fucked her mother and made her pregnant. She told me too, that she wants to be your woman one day.”

“She’s a sweetheart, isn’t she?”

OH-Dear-Lord-Yes. She told me she would love to be the first patient I examined. She smiled and I hugged her. DAMN, I thought we were going to get down on the floor together when she hugged me and touched me all over.”

“She makes me feel the same way. Maybe we need to get her alone in motel room with you and me.”

“Josey, you do that for me, and I’ll bend over in front of you anywhere on this earth and let you fuck me.”

“Be careful, I love doing that too...

...”Give me another hug and let’s go. Just be ready when we meet her, I’m going to do everything but run my hand up under your dress in front of her.”

“I’m ready and I’m so primed to meet her, I may scare her off, just hugging her and touching her.”

“Give her a few little extra touches. If she doesn’t back away, give her a few more.”

“Is that what you do?”

“Yes, and even you fell for it.”

“I wish I could fuck you on our way to town. I never dreamed a man could get inside my head the way you have.”

“Your head?”

“Well - my head and my pussy. I started to say, inside my ass, but I knew you would want to try that next, since I let you know I love your finger in my ass just as I get my orgasm ... excuse me Sir - my come.”

I slid my seat back all the way and pulled her over on my lap with her feet in the passenger seat.

“Don’t you wish my cock was in your pussy now?”

Yes, or at least close by.

“You’re going to keep on and give up that butt to me yet - aren’t you?”

“You make me want you so much, I want to give you my whole body and let you love me all over.”

“I’d love the way that sounds. Have you ever thought about fucking in a barn?”

“OH DAMN JOSEY!”

“What? Doesn’t that sound sort of wild, fucking on a pile of hay?”

“I’ll never let you forget that. Just as soon as it’s warm enough to get naked with you in a barn, I want you to take me where you took Billie and Emmylou, only I want a blanket up in the loft. I used to play in Gramps barn on warm, rainy days and I dreamed of a handsome man being there with me...


I ran into the motel office and scared the woman awake. She jumped up and screamed until I threw two twenties on the counter and told her I wanted room twenty-two.

She handed me the key and told me to sign in. When I filled out the little card with my name and license number, I handed it and the pen back to her.

On the wall behind her desk was a sign -This Property For Sale -

“Is that sign meant for this motel?”

She looked at the wall where I pointed, then turned to look at me. “Yes, my daddy and I built this motel three years ago. He’s sick now and we have sell it to pay his medical, and some other bills that have built up too.”

“How much do you want for it?”

“Well, we owe a little over sixty-one thousand, and we need thirty-two thousand above that, to pay off Daddy’s doctor and hospital bills, then pay our house off. We had to mortgage that too.”

“Ninety-three thousand? This place is worth way more than that. Have you tried to get a real-estate company to sell it for you?”

“Yes, but they wanted us to list it for ninety-five thousand, then they wanted fifteen percent to sell it, and we can’t come out of debt like that, after paying the mortgage on the house.”

“How much did it cost to build, with the land and everything included?”

“One hundred and thirty-five thousand is what we financed, but we already had the deed to the land. The woman at the bank had it appraised in December, and she told us we should be able to get a hundred thousand, if we find the right buyer.”

“Where’s your daddy now? Is he still in the hospital?”

“He’s home now.”

“Call him and tell him I’ll give him a hundred and fifteen thousand for it – lock, stock, and barrel - IF he and you will run it for me until I can hire some help.”

Please tell me I’m not still dreaming.”

“You’re not dreaming. Call your daddy and I’ll talk to him.”

“Daddy! There’s a young man standing here in the office who wants to buy our motel, if we’ll run it for him until he can hire some help ... Yes - hold on and I’ll let you talk to him.

“Daddy wants to talk to you.”

“Hello Sir, I’m Josey Ruiz and I want to buy your motel if you’ll let me pay fifty thousand in cash and write a check for the rest of it.”

“Well, my Granny is Miss Early Ramsey and my daddy’s name was Jose Ruiz. He got killed in Korea.”

“WERE YOU REALLY? I hope you’ll sit down with me sometime and tell me all you remember about him. I never got to know him before he was drafted and went over there.”

“Yes Sir, I have some friends here at the motel I need to go see about - but I’m coming back to town later this morning to meet with Sheriff Glass.

“Yes Sir, that was me, but I need to tell you - it wasn’t just me. There were some of Granny’s farm hands and my best friend there with me, when we captured them.

“Yes Sir, I’ll bring the check and the cash back with me. I need to know where you have it financed, so I can call and tell them what we’re doing.”

“OH REALLY? I know Ms. Himmes really well. She’s a good friend of my Granny and my Momma. I’ll call her and tell her what we’re doing - and if you want me to, I’ll pay your loan off and give you the rest in cash.

“Yes Sir, I understand your situation - but if your daughter is willing to run it for me until I can find a manager and two desk clerks, I’ll pay her well...

“Mr. Crowley, I’m going to count this a done deal, and I’m going to shake your daughter’s hand to confirm it. Not that I don’t trust her or you, but my Granny told me to always close a deal with a handshake.”

“Then you must have been raised in the country, too. I hope to see you today when I come back to town. Good, if you’ll come out here to the motel, I’ll see you about the middle of the morning and I’ll have your money with me.”

I turned to shake Dovey’s hand...

“Josey, will you hug me? I’ll shake your hand too, but I need to hug you and thank you too.”

The woman clung to me until I thought I would have to pry myself loose. If I hadn’t been in such a hurry, I would have checked this woman out. She’s my height, maybe just a little overweight, but damn does she look good in that long blue dress with the top stretched tight over her big titties. Nice ass and a pretty smile too. No more than thirty at most.

She was wiping her eyes when we shook hands. I pulled out two, one hundred dollar bills, and laid them on her desk. “Here’s you first week’s pay. We’ll need to hire some help, but I’ll be back later and we’ll talk about that. I need to get to the bus station.”


“Look, the bus is just now pulling in. Come with me and we’ll get her suitcases.”

“OH MY LORD, JOSEY – Would you just look at what got off that bus.”

Clara ran past me with her arms out. As I watched, she ran right up to Jackie Sue Warner as she stood looking around. As soon as she saw Clara, she smiled and took two steps toward her, with her arms out. I thought for a second, they had actually kissed, then they leaned back to stand face to face, before each of the wrapped their arms around each other again.

She’s as tall as me, and she’s wearing a Number 20 – Billy Cannon – LSU Football jersey with the sleeves cut off at the elbow. I thought at first when they hugged, Jackie Sue was naked under that jersey, until Clara happened to pull her jersey up in back while they hugged. This tall, slender Arkansas beauty is wearing some of the shortest, cut-off, short-shorts I have ever seen - and I consider myself an expert on short-shorts.

The bus driver had the luggage stacked out beside the bus and I told him I wanted Jackie Sue Warner’s luggage, as I pointed toward her and Clara.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.