Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey
Chapter 51

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

I had just come back from putting more corn and oat mixture out for the horses, and was putting Kellie’s and Stella’s saddles and bridles in the front seat of their truck, when Rondo pulled up beside me.

“Rondo, we’ll have to back our trucks up to the end of the front porch one at a time to load them. The backyard is covered in a snowdrift at least three foot deep.

“Then we better load my truck first, just in case someone does drive up while we’re inside.”

I went through the house to the back porch with Rondo following me. “Here’s the storage room where the metal door is. I’ll show you where I dusted some flour on the floor, and on the doorknob, so I could tell if anyone has been here...

...”You can see the flour still on the doorknob, and here on the floor, too. Looks like no one has been here since I left yesterday. But just in case, we’ll dust this place with flour when we leave. Someone has to know where this money is, and now that Jason’s gone, they’ll try to get their hands on it.”

“I know that’s right. It’s going to take us many, many trips up and down these steep stairs, with each of us taking these suitcases out two at a time.”

“How many suitcases would you guess, since you’ve seen the ones in my vault and now you get to see these stacked here?”

“Josey, from looking up at that roof-line where these suitcases are stacked back inside both dormers, I’d say there has to be at least ten times what you brought from Ms. Skelley’s the other day.”

“I never looked up at the roof-line, but I see what you’re talking about. This part looks like they may have planned an upstairs when they built the house. This dormer has to be as wide as a bedroom. The dormer next to it, is just as big, from what I can see when I step back and look over the top.”

“I agree, and we can’t even see the tops of the windows from here, but I can see the light shining through from the glare off the snow, now that the sun is about to break through the clouds.”

“We may as well get started, we’ll never get these suitcases out of here, just by looking at them.”

“Josey! Look over here! Here’s some 4X8 plywood wallboard like they used to floor this place.”

“I see that. Maybe six to eight sheets. What do you have in mind? I know you’ve got something running through you’re head.”

“If we can find a saw of some kind, we can rip two of these 4X8 sheets length ways, and lay them on the stairs. One of us can put the suitcases on the wallboard up here and one of us can move them out of the way as they slide down - until we get enough to load both trucks.”

“Rondo Billy Parker, now I know why I pay you so much to be my Main Man. That will work way the hell better than us trying to carry two each, all the way down and load them. Let’s see if we can find a saw. Even a handsaw will work, if we can cut straight enough to rip them.”

“There’s another storage closet in the hallway. I opened the door and saw all sorts of hand-tools. There has to be some kind of saw in there. I’ll go look while you pull two of these sheets of plywood over here so we can get to them.”

I saw one electric outlet fastened to a 2X4 stud, and moved two sheets of wallboard over near it, hoping Rondo can find an electric saw.

“Look at this, Josey. We have a Skil-Saw and electric cord.”

“Here’s an electric outlet. I can lay one of these wallboards across two of the suitcases, if you can rip a straight line.”

“I’ll show you how my daddy does it when he don’t have a chalkline or a ruler handy. Lay that sheet of plywood on top of this one. We’ll have to guess at halfway and hold this sheet in place as a straight-edge guide while I cut the bottom sheet.”

“That hundred thousand in reward money I promised you, has now just become a down payment! Get these two wallboards ripped and we’ll have both trucks loaded in no time.”

It took us an hour and a half, but we had sixty-two suitcases in Rondo’s truck and thirty-eight in the other truck. We didn’t stack them above the bed on Stella and Kellie’s truck.

From the time we left the Montague Farm, drove to our house, unloaded and came back, took us just over an hour and a half. We worked until after dark, and made four trips at one hundred suitcases per trip. We were guessing these suitcases will have two million in each one, like the twenty-five I brought from Wendy Skelley’s.

On our last trip of the day, we counted what would be another two hundred suitcases – give or take - left in the attic.

“If we counted even close, we’ll have about six hundred million,” I said as we locked both doors and dusted the place with flour. We even dusted the floor at the back entrance.

Just before closing and locking the front door, Rondo walked out with a gallon bucket of Mule-Hide in one hand and a long screwdriver in the other.

When he knelt on the porch, I knew what he was up to. With the tip of the screwdriver, he placed a tiny dab of the roofing tar in three or four places in front of the door, then he did the same thing on the top step where the sun had melted the snow.

When we unloaded both trucks, back at the house, we had filled my vault to where Rondo and I barely had room to turn around as we shoved the last suitcase up high overhead.

I called Granny and asked her if she had room in her walkin vault for two hundred large suitcases.

We’ll have to do some rearranging and stacking, on some boxes and crates, but we should have room. Am I correct in guessing these are filled with paper?”

“Yes, about forty pounds each, and I’ll tell you all about it tomorrow when we get there with the first load.”

You and Rondo be very careful around that much paper. You know bad people put it there, and they may come after it, even though you now own the place. If they find it missing, they will come after you and your women.”

“Granny, you make me think different with that statement. We’ll make plans to keep an eye on the place for a few days.”

Now you’re talking. You know first hand, how dirty they play. Now, beat them at their own game. I’ll put my money on Josey Ruiz and Rondo Billy Parker, any day of the week.”

As soon as I got off the phone with Granny, I went to my gun-safe and opened the door.

“Where in the hell did you ever come up with all these guns, Josey?”

“They were at the first drug dealer’s home I raided. Celle and Lilia are his step-daughters, and they wanted me to have his entire gun collection...

“What I wanted to show you, is these Winchester 30-30 rifles with scopes on them. I’ve looked through one of these scopes in the dim light, and I can make out an animal or even a man. What I was thinking, if each of us take one of these and plenty of ammunition, which I have down here in the bottom - we could sit in the barn loft and watch the whole barnyard of the Montague Farm - with the full moon shining on this snow.”

“Yes, and you can damn well bet, as soon as the snow melts off the gravel roads, someone is going to hit that house. It would not surprise me - if they didn’t see us over there today.”

“You give me even more to think about - than Granny. Just saying they did watch us today - they know we loaded suitcases in the pickups - and they know where we live.”

“If they know anything at all, about Collins County, and the people who live here, they know better than to hit this house. If they did happen to watch us from some hidden place with binoculars, they know we didn’t move all the money. If I was mixed-up in the middle of that gang, I would try to get what’s left at the Montague Home, then try to catch you with your guard down later, to get inside this house.”

“I’ll be right back.”

I ran to the front door, then out to my Chevy convertible. I keep forgetting the transceiver Mona gave me, but now I need her help and advice.

I was walking into my office when I called her.

“Unit zero-zero-one ... Sheriff Glass, are you there?”

Josey, is everything alright?” She answered almost immediately.

“Yes, but I was wondering - since we have Ava, Anna, and Bethany here, is there any way you could have one of your patrol cars parked in front of my house - day and night? No one has to be in it ... I would rather they weren’t, to be truthful.”

We can make that happen. Now, tell me why.”

“We have reason to believe there may be someone who was involved in that drug bust - that could be involved in the sale of the Montague Farm, which Jason Skelley owned at the time of his death.”

I’ll be at Granny’s in five minutes. I’ll call you.”

“OK, I’ll be waiting.”

“Josey, how much can you tell her, without telling her everything that’s happened?”

“I’m going to tell her about Honas Wainwright holding the money all this time from Kellie and Stella, when Jason bought the farm from their daddy. Then, I’ll make sure she knows we’re buying the place from Judge Skelley.”

The phone rang and I grabbed it.

Josey?”

“Yes, it’s me - and thanks for calling me back. I need to talk to you about the Montague Farm - the part that borders Stewart County.”

I heard you were buying all that land, and the Montague horse ranch, from Homer Skelley. What else do I need to know?”

“When we went to see the farm, Rondo and I met the Montague sisters, and they told us they had never been paid for the farm, since their daddy died. They told me about Honas Wainwright, being their attorney, but they think he’s working for the buyers too...”

...”Josey, the man is nothing but a crooked lawyer - a shyster at best. If you have dealt with him at all, you know that by now.”

“We learned that, before we even went to his office to meet him. I talked to him on the phone, and told him we were coming after the Montague sisters’ money and he better have it. When we got there, he was gone, but his niece had the money in cash – plus three years’ interest...

“He sounded very fishy when we talked on the phone, and even asked if we were at the Montague Home at the time ... Rondo and I are going over there to keep an eye on the place tonight, since the roads are about clear enough for a car or truck to get over them. There has to be something about that place we haven’t discovered yet...

“I wanted you to have a patrol vehicle parked here, so everyone passing by will know we have protection.”

You and I need to talk tomorrow - in person. I talked to Homer before I left the Courthouse ... he told me he was going to give Jillian, half of all the money he gets from the sale of Jason’s property. I’m sure she will be glad of that, though that still doesn’t make it right, that Jason assaulted her and her sister.”

“I’ll tell her, and I’m sure she will thank him - but like you said - that still doesn’t make it right.”

You and Rondo be careful over there in Stewart County. If you need help, call me here - and keep your transceiver with you, just in case. I can call Sheriff Brent Jones in Stewart County, and have him send deputies if you do have trouble. Just don’t take care of it yourself, if there’s going to be violence.”

“I’ll call if we need you. I have to tell you though - we will defend ourselves if we’re attacked.”

You have that right ... Just call if there’s trouble so we can clean up the mess.”

“I’ll see you sometime tomorrow, and thanks.”

Thank you, Josey. Love you, Baby.”

“Love you too, Mona.”

“Man, you ain’t right. You go from talking about police protection - to defending yourself if you’re attacked - to telling the County Sheriff you love her.”

“We’re just good friends - and we say that to each other all the time.”

Yeah Right.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.