Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey - Cover

Mi Vida Loca - A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 42

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42 - A young farm boy comes of age in rural America in the 1950s. A shy boy, who before his fifteenth birthday has never dated and never seen a naked female. He learns the truth about his heritage after a tragic plane crash. His crazy life leads him through a sexual odyssey like none you've seen before. He goes from rags to riches to power, but never forgets where he came from. WARNING: This story contains a LOT OF SEX... The title should give you an idea about the content.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Rags To Riches   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

I decided to drive around the levee road and come to the Burns’ house from the west, to see if the truck was still there. Just as I topped the levee and turned north, I got a call from Mona on the transceiver. I had forgotten all about it until it squawked - and I jumped like it was a gunshot.

Unit zero-zero-one, this is Sheriff Glass. We’re private now, but we need to meet and talk soon.”

“I’ll be in town later, about mid-afternoon.”

Come see me.”

That was it, she was gone. Now, I had to wonder what they’ve come up with. Damn it ... I didn’t set out to get involved in all this - it just came at me and I managed get my hands covered in shit ... and blood too.

Way before I got to the Burns house, I couldn’t see the truck I had seen earlier. The closer I got, I realized it was gone. I wasn’t sure if they were here, but I stopped anyway. I was ready for anything, I’m so damn jumpy with all this other shit happening. I slipped my .45 inside the waist of my jeans and pulled my jacket down over it.

Before I even got out of my car, the door opened and both, Anna and Ava came out. I was glad to see Ava turn back and lock the door before they came out to my car. I was standing on the passenger side with the door open when they ran to me. I mean - they ran straight to me and both of them wrapped their arms around me, pulling their sexy bodies to me. They are dressed alike, in short red skirts and white button-up blouses with red sweaters and red slippers. Though their clothes were clean and ironed, I knew enough about womens clothes that I could tell their blouses and sweaters were well worn. They may not have new clothes, but these two women deserve better than living in the conditions they’re in now.

“I hope this means y’all still like me.”

“Hell yes, we still like you and we’re ready to ride in this fancy convertible to get our girls and go to town,” Ava told me.

Anna told me, just before she slid into the front seat with Ava, “Josey, we had some visitors earlier today...

I was pretty sure who it was, even before she finished.

“Those Hooligan Burns Brothers we’re married to, came by and brought us some money, then told us they wouldn’t be back for three months this time. They’ve signed on with a barge towing company that goes out into the gulf - then all the way across to Mexico.”

I decided to check this out, “Are they gone already? They didn’t even spend the night?”

“They were in a hurry - they said. Anyway, we’re happy as hell they’re gone. They gave each of us a hundred dollars, like that’s enough to live on until they get back. Hell, we pay fifty a month rent on this house, plus the electric bill and butane gas for the cookstove and heaters.”

“Who owns this house?”

“We have no idea. They rented it - from a friend - they said, and told us to pay the rent at the bank. We hand the cashier an envelope each month and they hand us a receipt. We have to buy groceries, pay the electric bill, and keep butane in the tank out back, with what’s left.”

“I’ll find out who owns it when we go to town. Don’t worry about anything. I’m your friend now - and I look out for my friends.”

“Josey, just so you’ll know up front - and before Beth, Alisha and Ashley get in here with us - Ava and I plan to fuck you - even if we have to gang up on your ass and rape you. Now - what do you have to say about that, Mister Josey Macho Ruiz?”

“I’d say that you and Ava have just bit off a helluva lot more than either of you can chew.”

“Damn sure of yourself - are you? You have to realize, neither of us have had a man in three months and we’re about to bust out of our britches to fuck our new friend, Josey.”

“Even before we get you some protection?”

Ava told me, “If we had another mile to go, I would ride your naked cock right up to the front steps of Kendall’s Store ... Since we don’t, I’ll just wait until we have at least a half a day apiece, for Anna and me.”

Anna added, “Josey, you have two teenagers who already love you dearly, and now you have a third one who wants you take her cherry, just hours after meeting you. We need to talk serious about Bethany - and us - as soon as we can. We weren’t lying about Ava and me wanting to fuck you, either. Alisha and Ashley have filled us in on how big your cock is and how you made them feel the first time you fucked them.”

“Here they come ... I promise, we’ll talk more when we have time. I want to help both of you, but I don’t want to be shot for being friends with - or for fucking the wives of two men who are gone all the time.”

“Josey – Ashley and Alisha both told us you like shaved pussy. We shaved each other today after our assholes left,” Ava told me.

Just before the three wild teenagers swarmed the car, Anna told me, “Beth begged me to shave her pussy last night when all three girls got in the tub together. I did and I even shaved Ashley’s and Alisha’s pussies, since they had some stubble.”

Just before the door passenger door opened, I told them, “That does it - married or not - you two are getting fucked.”

They were still laughing when the girls crawled in behind the front seat as Ava pulled it forward.

Beth was about out of breath when she told me, “Josey - I’m so glad you came back to get us today. Alisha and Ashley both told me you would. We’ve had so much fun at school today, talking about you.”

“I’m glad you even remembered me, Beth. I know there are boys in that school who would love to know your name, at least.”

“Those boys are so silly. Ashley told me they were and she’s right.”

“I hope you didn’t use my name in front of the other girls. I’d hate to have someone’s Mom or Dad come after me for corrupting teenagers.”

“We never mentioned your name. But there were two girls who begged us to tell them who we were talking about.”

She was leaning forward in the seat behind me. Her hand was on my shoulder as she talked, and I looked over to see Ava and Anna smiling at me. They were nodding their heads just enough for me to see them.

At the Courthouse, I escorted them to the County Health Department. When I say escorted, I did too. Both their arms were linked with mine as I walked between them. Beth, Alisha and Ashley were walking ahead of us, turning to talk as they walked and laughed.

I pointed ahead of them - to the sign over the Health Department - and the girls ran the rest of the way. They were still wearing their school clothes and though they wore short skirts, they weren’t as short as I have seen some of the girls wear - back when I went to school. That made me think - we need to get Lougenia over to Granny’s and start teaching, since that’s what she was hired to do.

When we entered the waiting room, I was glad to see the crowd has cleared out. I’ve seen this place full a few times when I’ve been here. I saw Jessie at the window and herded my women over to see her. She was smiling at me and I knew what she was thinking. I just hope she’s right, and each of these four become my lovers.

“Jessie, I want you to meet Ava and Anna Burns. They’re sisters, and this is Anna’s daughter, Bethany.

“Over here is Alisha and Ashley Kendall, who Becky and Erica know personally. Erica asked me yesterday to bring them for an examination - and the new pills...

“Anna, Ava, and Bethany want to be included in this too.”

“We’ll take care of them, Josey. We’ll be at least an hour and a half, if you have other things to do.”

I leaned close and told her, “I know what I’d like to do.”

She put her lips to my ear and whispered, “Me too, Baby. I’m on this new pill and I’m ready for some of your raw meat.”

“Soon?”

“Very - Now, you run along and let us take care of your lady friends.”

As I was leaving, I saw Erica and Becky enter the waiting room. I hurried over to them when they waved.

“Erica, Becky - The women with Ashley and Alisha are sisters. They are married and they live just past Kendall’s Grocery. They’re new here and I brought them here so they can get on the pills too.”

Becky told me, “Josey - Erica, Jessie, and I have been on the new pills for over a month - hint - hint.”

“I’ll call and make an appointment.”

Becky told me, “I’m living with Erica and Saige now. You need to stop by one evening after work.”

“I’ll call.”

Erica told me - just as she turned away, “Hurry, Josey.”

When I entered the Sheriff Department’s Office, I saw Mona over near the front desk and started toward her. She looked up to see me and motioned for me to follow her as she went through a door marked: SHERIFF

“Josey, it’s good to see you again. Please close the door and have a seat so we can talk ... We have a television crew setting up out in the courtyard and they want an update on this mess. We need to get our story straight before we go out there.”

WE?

“Yes - I told them you were coming by, and they waited so they could interview you too. They want to ask you a few questions about how you captured the four men without anyone getting hurt...

...”Now - I need you to tell me all you know about Jason Skelley. From what you told me yesterday, you knew about his trouble in Jackson when he assaulted his new bride and her sister. Is that correct?”

“Yes, and that’s not all, Mona. You’re probably going to be as shocked as I was when I learned that Jason Skelley was THE Drug Kingpin here in America, for the drug cartels in Mexico.”

Josey, how did you find this out? We were just notified of that this morning, when we received the FBI follow-up after Jason was involved in that domestic assault in Jackson.”

“Mona, I knew something was fishy about him, but I didn’t know what - until Jillian told me about discovering that box containing those small Tupperware cups with white substance in them.”

“His wife discovered the drugs in Jackson?”

“Yes. Josalyn called me earlier the night before and told me about Jason assaulting Jillian, and her too - when she went to see about Jillian...

“She had already taken Jillian to the emergency room, when she called, and I told her to bring Jillian to my house until this was over. I didn’t want them getting attacked by him again. She told me then, that Jason said he was coming to Collinsville. I didn’t know he had an apartment here. I thought she meant he was going to see his dad...

“When I was here yesterday, I went to see Judge Skelley to tell him about Jason attacking Jillian when she asked him about that box in their closet. Judge Skelley had not heard about that, and I asked him to let me go with him to Jason’s apartment. That’s when I called you.”


There was a knock on her door, “Come in - it’s open,” she told them and a woman deputy entered.

“Sheriff, they’re ready for you and Mr. Ruiz out in the courtyard.”

“Tell them we’ll be right out...

...”Josey, tell it like you just told me. Keep it plain and easy to understand. They don’t ask as many dumb-ass questions that way.”

When we walked out onto the courtyard, it looked like half the town was gathered out there. I saw four television cameras and there were two men holding microphones.

They motioned for Mona to stand between them, and for me to stand next to her. She patted my back, and I felt like I may make it then. I took a deep breath when the first man started talking.

There was a man behind me, yanking on my jacket. I turned just a little and he whispered, “Mr. Ruiz, you may want to remove your hat and open your jacket so we can get a better view of you with our cameras.”

“I’ll keep my hat on, but I’ll zip my jacket down.”

Please Sir?”

Mona turned to growl at him, “You heard the man.”

When I turned back, the lights came on, nearly blinding me. The first reporter said something I didn’t understand, and looked directly at me, before introducing us to the cameras in a loud voice...

“We now have with us, the Sheriff of Collins County, Ms. Ramona Glass. Next to her, we have the man who is responsible for the capture of the drug cartel members from Mexico, Mr. Josey Ruiz.

“Mr. Ruiz, will you please tell us - how - and where you apprehended those four, very dangerous and heavily armed men?”

“Yes Sir - but I want to make it clear, I wasn’t alone. I had my best friend, Rondo Billy Parker, and Miss Early Ramsey’s farm hands with me. There were four of them at Miss Early’s home - three outside and one inside. Before we went after them, we gathered and planned how it we would take them. When we arrived at my Granny’ house, I told her farm manager, Hank Johnson, to go up the south side of the house and I would go up the north side. There were men on each corner at the front of the house and one man on the front porch steps...

“The man I was after, was sitting with his back against the house, nodding when I slipped up to put a knife at his throat and told him if he made a sound, I would kill him. I gagged him and tied him up, then slipped past the shrubs to the front of the house. The man on the doorstep was also nodding and I captured him the same way.”

“We were told by your Granny, that you were able to get the other man to come to the door by speaking Spanish.”

“Yes Sir, I told him - ‘Hola amigo, abre la puerta’ - and I heard him opening the door.”

“Please, Mr. Ruiz - tell our viewers - and us, just what it was, that you said to the man.”

Hey, Amigo, open the door!”

“That’s when he opened the door ... is that correct?”

“Yes Sir, and when I saw the toe of his boot, I knew it wasn’t any of my family, so I busted through the door, knocking him backwards. He fired one shot before I could knock the gun out of his hand and put my knife against his throat. He stopped fighting me, when I told him I’d kill him if he didn’t give up and be still.”

“Mr. Ruiz, thank you - from all of our viewers - from the law enforcement of Mississippi - and all over America. You have done your fellow citizens a huge public service by capturing these dangerous and vicious gang members from the largest, Drug Cartel in Mexico.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“Sheriff Glass, when was it that you learned about Mr. Ruiz capturing those men?”

“That day - when he called me about another matter here in the county, which is an ongoing investigation - and I cannot at this time - give you any details. In the coming days, we will notify you and release another story related to this incident.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.